Reply to topic  [ 255 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19 ... 26  Next
Adam Kokesh Agorist Reports 
Site Admin

Post Re: Adam Kokesh Agorist Reports
Andy, Mr. ULY, and Zook aligned in the fight for truth! This is noteworthy.

Welcome back, UncleZook!

UncleZook wrote:
http://freedomoutpost.com/2013/05/armed-march-leader-adam-kokesh-admits-mental-instability-has-muslim-brotherhood-ties/#ixzz2UR869egO

This article appears to me to be a deliberate hit-piece designed to discredit Kokeshe. It is propaganda. You are quick to call Kokeshe a "psychological operation", but you won't call media attacks on him a psychological operation. Your bias is evident.

UncleZook wrote:
No genuine revolutionary announces that they are going to march to overthrow the government.

What a sweeping statement! I suspect that this has happened many times. That you would claim it never happens shows the extent of your discernment.

UncleZook wrote:
ps: Kokesh is an obvious phony. Yet to be verified Soros' money connections, but the pattern is there. IVAW is controlled opposition, FWIW.

It's not obvious to me. You have too much certainty for your pronouncements to be trusted. From your perspective, all oppositions are controlled oppositions, so there is no real opposition. Do you see where binary thinking leads you? It leads to a very distorted interpretation of reality, i.e. it leads you away from the truth.

Sat Jul 20, 2013 4:49 pm

What could be more important then the message of liberty upon all this slavery? Perhaps some people think they are more free then others. Perhaps they think there part of some club? Is this not a threat to humanity?

Great Idea by David here.
David Lory VanDerBeek gives his ultimatum to the corrupt police state we live.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WizEzp_QG-c

I wish there was a politician like David in my neighborhood.

Sat Jul 20, 2013 11:04 pm

Andy, Mr. ULY, and Zook aligned in the fight for truth! This is noteworthy.

Welcome back, UncleZook!

You fail again, Chico, by not appreciating the distinctions between the truthseeker, the gatekeeper, and Spongebob's cousin. Those two barges bring the garbage in ... I'm the barge that hauls it out again. They fight against the truth. I fight for it. Adam Kokesh is a paid establishment shill. You can prevaricate around that fact all you want. But the pattern rarely fails.

If monkey wannabee and monkey munch both also claim that Kokesh is a bad apple, that doesn't make them truthseekers all of a sudden (against their proven duty of barging garbage in).

Quote:
UncleZook wrote:
http://freedomoutpost.com/2013/05/armed-march-leader-adam-kokesh-admits-mental-instability-has-muslim-brotherhood-ties/#ixzz2UR869egO

This article appears to me to be a deliberate hit-piece designed to discredit Kokeshe. It is propaganda. You are quick to call Kokeshe a "psychological operation", but you won't call media attacks on him a psychological operation. Your bias is evident.

I don't give a flying truck what the media says about or doesn't say about Kokesh. I'm giving you my observation of the pattern of the widely-featured disestablishmentarian <----------- a useful idiot for the system. No bias.

Quote:
UncleZook wrote:
No genuine revolutionary announces that they are going to march to overthrow the government.

What a sweeping statement! I suspect that this has happened many times. That you would claim it never happens shows the extent of your discernment.

You can suspect all you want. FWIW, I'm not talking about the general template. I'm talking about the specific instance of Adam Kokesh, the self-appointed hero of our times, who had stated his intentions to that effect. My discernment tells me that no genuine revolutionary would announce they are going to march to Washington to overthrow the government, in 2013. Controlled patsies, yes. Keep your eye on the prize, Chico. Don't prevaricate into semantics and generalized understandings.

Quote:
UncleZook wrote:
ps: Kokesh is an obvious phony. Yet to be verified Soros' money connections, but the pattern is there. IVAW is controlled opposition, FWIW.

It's not obvious to me. You have too much certainty for your pronouncements to be trusted. From your perspective, all oppositions are controlled oppositions, so there is no real opposition. Do you see where binary thinking leads you? It leads to a very distorted interpretation of reality, i.e. it leads you away from the truth.

Yes, I have certainty because I trust the patterns that are self-evident. I see that you are still using that messenger-attack binary-thinking crutch. You probably still entertain Assange even after all the evidence has rolled in and the pattern of his patsieship is set in stone. So be it.

Pax

Flight that sends into the clouds brings wings to rest upon the boughs. Then further down to the liquid lawn, to serve as sentries for the gliding swan. Curve, a perfect turning of the line between here and Heaven, with extensions into infinitum.

Sun Jul 21, 2013 2:50 pm

Wow the fact teller and the ad hominem guru ascends UP again without any growth from his last exploits. Instead he appears to have strengthen his wretched position digging deeper in the narcissistic abyss of his own pride and Voyeurism.

Your pathetic discredit of Ak's actions shows your level of awareness cook. If anyone had any balls they would be doing the same thing as AK me included. And the first type of any real common man offensive against this beast, you have the utter gaul, the utter hypocrisy of claiming intelligence to stop this Action. And do you even know what I'm talking about? Do you know what civil disobedience is? Bill of rights? Constitution? Tyranny? Freedom?

But please come and help us distill this mental retardation that plagues our species. Please help us understand why man enslaves himself.

Sun Jul 21, 2013 4:06 pm

magamud wrote:
Wow the fact teller and the ad hominem guru ascends UP again without any growth from his last exploits. Instead he appears to have strengthen his wretched position digging deeper in the narcissistic abyss of his own pride and Voyeurism.

Yes, attack the messenger in lieu of counterargument. I don't need to change for I've always been telling it like it is. You certainly haven't changed because you keep telling it like it isn't.

Quote:
Your pathetic discredit of Ak's actions shows your level of awareness cook. If anyone had any balls they would be doing the same thing as AK me included. And the first type of any real common man offensive against this beast, you have the utter gaul, the utter hypocrisy of claiming intelligence to stop this Action. And do you even know what I'm talking about? Do you know what civil disobedience is? Bill of rights? Constitution? Tyranny? Freedom?

Quit expounding words that you have no real grasp of.

Quote:
But please come and help us distill this mental retardation that plagues our species. Please help us understand why man enslaves himself.

Don't blame the species for mental retardation. Blame the Billig clan for producing a showman. All show and no substance.

Getting back on topic. Here's more on patsie Kokesh:
http://www.lady-patriots.com/the-smokin ... or-obama/#

Pax

Flight that sends into the clouds brings wings to rest upon the boughs. Then further down to the liquid lawn, to serve as sentries for the gliding swan. Curve, a perfect turning of the line between here and Heaven, with extensions into infinitum.

Sun Jul 21, 2013 4:42 pm

Zook can you extrapolate why someone would use the second amendment to stop US policy currently?

Then can you explain intelligent civil disobedience with this reference?

Here is a hint. Try using some balance. Or ask chico what is analog thinking in this area. Good luck...

Quote:
Getting back on topic.

Yes indeed getting back to your topic...

Your link to discredit AK's actions is in league with Andywights yo yos and a bottle of Rum "patriot" movement. I guess I would be discredited because I was a registered voter, or I belonged to a mystic society, or I worked with green peace, or I use to work with Gay people, or I use to post at Nexus. Can anyone identify the action here? He gave up all his rights to at the least enforce his second amendment right? Can anyone defend the Bill of Rights? The Constitution? And instead of using any intelligent prior in this area, any sense of pattern recognition with tyranny, these hypocrites take us for a ride into their hypothetical minds of paranoia and idiocy parroting a fricken Witch HUNT!!

What lies in the hearts of men? Is it eugenics? Do they think man is inherently vicious? Can no one be trusted? Is he afraid of being alone? Not having groupthink to alibi himself? Is he really afraid to be free?

Is this what motivates the sociopaths?

How does someone feel special? Unique? Where does someones self esteem come from? Their identity? Who they are?

Sun Jul 21, 2013 4:48 pm

Hey Andy and Zook. Do you think you guys are immune to tyranny because your not in the USA? Your quick wit got you out of the big cities and now those poor devils living in the US are flucked and im smart? Is this where your going to use your Nationalism to justify your independence? Or perhaps you will use culture and its just those born in the US that think there John wayne so fluck them? When does it become about race? About elitism?

When does your shit become about humanity?

Sun Jul 21, 2013 7:33 pm
Site Admin

UncleZook wrote:
You fail again, Chico, by not appreciating the distinctions between the truthseeker, the gatekeeper, and Spongebob's cousin.

All of your distinctions are based on your subjective truth, which has been amply demonstrated to be highly flawed, though you refuse to even entertain that possibility.

UncleZook wrote:
Adam Kokesh is a paid establishment shill. You can prevaricate around that fact all you want.

That's not a fact, that is your opinion, and I only share it to a certain degree, using a sliding scale, not an all or none binary.

UncleZook wrote:
-- a useful idiot for the system. No bias.

Could have fooled me. I must have missed your persuasive evidence. Unless, of course, it is "self-evident".

UncleZook wrote:
My discernment tells me that no genuine revolutionary would announce they are going to march to Washington to overthrow the government, in 2013.

That's not discernment, that's just your lack of imagination.

UncleZook wrote:
Yes, I have certainty because I trust the patterns that are self-evident.

Oh. Self-evident. :face: Yes, the pattern of bread crumbs says to go in this direction. It's self-evident. But are you being led somewhere deliberately?

We are classically conditioned to interpret patterns in a programmed way. Pattern matching is a classic technique of control and manipulation. Patterns are often deliberately orchestrated to produce the desired result.

UncleZook wrote:
I see that you are still using that messenger-attack binary-thinking crutch.

It's because I see you are still crippled. I'm just trying to help you move forward.

UncleZook wrote:
You probably still entertain Assange even after all the evidence has rolled in and the pattern of his patsieship is set in stone.

Patterns of patsieship couldn't be constructed, could they? A limited setup to confuse, or maybe even to generate conclusions of high certainty?

Mon Jul 22, 2013 7:31 am

UncleZook wrote:
You fail again, Chico, by not appreciating the distinctions between the truthseeker, the gatekeeper, and Spongebob's cousin.

All of your distinctions are based on your subjective truth, which has been amply demonstrated to be highly flawed, though you refuse to even entertain that possibility.

"Amply demonstrated" ... is your subjective truth. I reject your subjective truth as it bears no weight in observable reality.

Quote:
UncleZook wrote:
Adam Kokesh is a paid establishment shill. You can prevaricate around that fact all you want.

That's not a fact, that is your opinion, and I only share it to a certain degree, using a sliding scale, not an all or none binary.

Read the links I provided and synthesize the conclusion, Chico. Did Kokesh belong to Obama For America ... or not? Did Kokesh dress up in Palestinian garb and pose with a pistol ... or not? Would a genuine revolutionary resort to those kinds of masquerades, much like another Adam (e.g. Gadahn), another proven Zionist shill, had done?

The only thing binary here is the state of your blinders. Sometimes you chose to have them on. Sometimes you do not.

Quote:
UncleZook wrote:
-- a useful idiot for the system. No bias.

Could have fooled me. I must have missed your persuasive evidence. Unless, of course, it is "self-evident".

Yes. You have already demonstrated a deficit in the area of discernment. When the self-evident has to be explained to you time and again ... at some point the call has to be made to dissociate your reality from the standard reality. That I am doing. Your reality is your comfort thumb. So be it.

Quote:
UncleZook wrote:
My discernment tells me that no genuine revolutionary would announce they are going to march to Washington to overthrow the government, in 2013.

That's not discernment, that's just your lack of imagination.

True, imagination is the stuff I defer to people who like to imagine things. You have a good imagination. A wild one as well.

Quote:
UncleZook wrote:
Yes, I have certainty because I trust the patterns that are self-evident.

Oh. Self-evident. :face: Yes, the pattern of bread crumbs says to go in this direction. It's self-evident. But are you being led somewhere deliberately?

I already processed that possibility before synthesizing my conclusion (which, btw, remains open to new facts). So far, my approach of intermediate conclusions as stood me well ... far better than yours as stood you I must say. You still believe in fairy tales of genuine leadership in South America, for example. In any event, the only thing deliberate here is your deciding to portray my intermediate conclusions as Zook's gospel truths in advance of straw arguments. You need to push my arguments onto the extreme to wage your phony rebuttals .. and that you do like an artform. So be it. You need to park your binary-thinking shibboleth and placard on someone's front lawn or it begins to get heavy to hold. Wot?

Quote:
We are classically conditioned to interpret patterns in a programmed way. Pattern matching is a classic technique of control and manipulation. Patterns are often deliberately orchestrated to produce the desired result.

I understand that and give allowance for it. In any event, I'm well beyond the simpleton discoveries (that tend to obsess you). As a chessplayer - and a pretty good one at that - I've honed the ability to look several moves ahead (the equivalent of four or five different angles to a problem), to the point that it is now as natural as breathing air. Assume that I'm two moves ahead of you at all times, then you'll appreciate the difference between my level of discernment and yours. Not taunting you. Just calling it like it is.

Quote:
UncleZook wrote:
I see that you are still using that messenger-attack binary-thinking crutch.

It's because I see you are still crippled. I'm just trying to help you move forward.

Save yourself the trouble. When I make my intermediate conclusions, it's the equivalent of laying down a foot-thick cement wall. You'll need a wrecking ball of a counterargument - and new facts - to break through. When I make the final conclusions, then we're staring at a ten-foot thick cement wall. To wit, I doubt you have the intellectual TNT to move me forward or backward.
:jest:

Quote:
UncleZook wrote:
You probably still entertain Assange even after all the evidence has rolled in and the pattern of his patsieship is set in stone.

Patterns of patsieship couldn't be constructed, could they? A limited setup to confuse, or maybe even to generate conclusions of high certainty?

Preponderance ... is the kryptonite of prevaricating supermen. That you are, Chico.

Pax

Mon Jul 22, 2013 10:19 am

Zook

He wears terrorist clothing. Who is the biggest terrorist of them all? This is proof he is compromised? I use to wear terrorist clothing back in the day because we were Dissenting the oppression we were feeling as kids.

He has joined an Obama campaign thing on face book. He has political aspirations. Maybe he thought he could work from within. Hell im thinking about running for local council. This is proof he is being funded by Obama and Sorros?

He is receiving medicaid from the govt. This is proof he is a fraud because he saids he has PTSD? I would say anything to get out of the middle east and if I could make the govt pay why not?

His dad is a contractor receiving govt subsidies. How many people receive govt subsidies? This is absolute proof?

These are smoking guns?

Now lets weigh his actions in the face of Tyranny. Have you heard his Podcast? Does he not expound on the current state of Tyranny and understand the basic principles of freedom, action and liberty? And let me remind you Liberty has depth to it. Freedom has depth. And this guy can go deep. This is a valuable resource!

He is the first guy to practice civil disobedience in some media spot light to show how tyrannical the govt is. He smoked pot in front of cops and got arrested. Then he just used his 5th amendment to get off. He had the guts to proclaim his second amendment in front of the White House no less. He got raided at his house by a paramilitary group! This is absolutely a rare commodity. Very valuable in my book.

Now this guy is in Jail with no rights facing years in prison, destitute, his small business falling apart and you give this guy no credit? You are jury, judge and executioner that he is a fraud? What if your wrong? What does that make you? A mistake in judging character? A simple misunderstanding?

And how does our police act in the USA? Have you seen the police state thread? Do you see their arrogance? Their ridiculous paranoia and how they extrapolate? Why dont they use their imagination to counter their paranoia?

Mon Jul 22, 2013 12:51 pm
Reply to topic   [ 255 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19 ... 26  Next