Reply to topic  [ 255 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20 ... 26  Next
Adam Kokesh Agorist Reports 
Site Admin

Post Re: Adam Kokesh Agorist Reports
UncleZook wrote:
As a chessplayer - and a pretty good one at that - I've honed the ability to look several moves ahead (the equivalent of four or five different angles to a problem), to the point that it is now as natural as breathing air. Assume that I'm two moves ahead of you at all times, then you'll appreciate the difference between my level of discernment and yours.

We've already played a long game in public on this forum, and the results speak for themselves. There's no need to do it again. You are welcome to your delusions (of course you have none), and I am working to whittle mine away (and I'm sure I have some -- one was thinking I could reason with you).

One of the things I taught my students in chess club is that if you are not losing around half your games, you are playing the wrong people. Given your claim that your discernment is so vastly superior to mine, I believe you need another opponent. Are there none available at Nexus or Universal Spectrum?

Mon Jul 22, 2013 5:06 pm

I saw a quote against AK comparing him to Jones town. Im sure were witnessing another facet of the counter intelligence of mass confusion perpetrated on our species by the social engineers. Its creating a paralyzing effect or more attuned to auto immune deficiency in consciousness. Dark times indeed. And I think were repeating even worse times then the Nazis. I fear were going through another spanish inquisition. Another Dark Age....

Mon Jul 22, 2013 5:21 pm
Site Admin

magamud wrote:
These are smoking guns?

I second Magamud's observations here. ULY, Andy, and Zook have pointed to details about Kokesh that could indeed be construed as negative. And these negative details are held up as proof of fraud and deception. But the array of positive details is not being considered, and they are far more substantial, if you take take the time to sample them. It's like saying there are spots on a white shirt, so it no longer qualifies as a white shirt worth wearing. Yet one of the consequences of wearing white shirts is that they get soiled through normal usage. And if someone shows up with a perfectly clean and pressed white shirt, should we assume that the wearer's agenda is as pure as his white shirt?

Mon Jul 22, 2013 5:30 pm

I think were dealing with a lack of awareness here. What it is exactly I do not know. Hopefully Uly, Zook and Andy will continue their contrast so we can get more answers. I thought your white shirt analogy is good. I think part of it is the lack of knowing how action works amongst our species. Or more of a poor insight into what physicality is needed to create dissent. Maybe its similar to the schism we see between administration and line workers. Or the difference of real time action to an administrator looking at the statistics later. Or lets compare it to a war scenario. The difference between the real time front line action and a general calling the shots from a far. People who dont get their hands dirty making other people do their dirty work.

So in many respects were dealing with a defense mechanism to not deal with the dirty work. Or know the hard truths of life. It has to do with maturation, which would make perfect sense as the matrix is meant to keep you infantile so you depend on it.

Mon Jul 22, 2013 5:43 pm
Site Admin

magamud wrote:
another facet of the counter intelligence of mass confusion perpetrated on our species by the social engineers.

Yes, we're immersed in deception and manipulation to such an extent that it is effectively paralyzing (or energizing), as it is designed to be. Confusion and uncertainty typically result in inaction. Certainty typically results in definitive action. If you want the public to do something, convince them that their action is required (WMDs in Iraq -- you must attack!). If you want the public to do nothing, keep them confused, distracted, uncertain, or entertained ("Dancing With The Stars" -- you must sit passively and enjoy!). It is social engineering, it is everywhere, and we are blind to it because it is all we have ever known.

Mon Jul 22, 2013 5:44 pm

Here is a recent update from AK's group:
Quote:
adam is still in jail in fairfax county , posting bond would be a waste of legal funds due to the fact that federal charges have also been charged , basically if he pays the 5k bond he will immediately be turned over to the feds and find himself in a cage again in a unknown situation ,possibly out out of contact, there are too many unknowns with the federal case to be able to form any type of plan at this moment . I spoke to adam today and he is in good spirits , he says hi . -jp

What a quagmire.

Mon Jul 22, 2013 6:37 pm
Site Admin

Just as Kokesh wanted to expose the hypocrisy of the gun laws in the U.S., he is now exposing the hypocrisy of the so-called justice system. What was he charged with again?

Quote:
An outspoken gun advocate has been arrested on drug charges after a July 4th video he posted online of himself loading a shotgun on Freedom Plaza in Washington, D.C. -- source

Ridiculous. They break into his house with a SWAT team because he loaded a shotgun in public in D.C., where the Constitution and the Second Amendment should still apply. In fact, I recall blogging about the Supreme Court ruling by a 5-4 vote that D.C. could not override the Second Amendment by banning handguns from residents' homes. Then the "police" arrest Kokesh on drug charges, which they probably planted and should not have listed in the bogus warrant, as they had no probable cause to justify any drug search. So his Fourth Amendment rights were violated, too.

Quote:
Fourth Amendment: The right of the people to be secure in their persons, houses, papers, and effects, against unreasonable searches and seizures, shall not be violated, and no Warrants shall issue, but upon probable cause, supported by Oath or affirmation, and particularly describing the place to be searched, and the persons or things to be seized.

So was Kokesh secure in his home against unreasonable searches and seizures? If you think he was, please explain how.

Mon Jul 22, 2013 11:14 pm

Adam identifies, tyranny with selective persecution, constitutional oaths, first amendment, intimidation, etc...

Plain and straight Adam is a political prisoner right now in the US.

AK is showing you real time tyranny that is at your front door. Not some hypothetical meandering diatribe like a bunch of talking heads do. WT? AK puts the tire to the road. This is the lever point of freedom. Not some fantasy world. This is the balance of tension. This is the front line.

Adam VS the Robot White House Citizen Harrassment Service

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p_3YBCNGy2U

Tue Jul 23, 2013 3:07 am
Site Admin

magamud wrote:
This is the front line.

It's a psy-ops according to ULY, Andy, and Zook, but I don't see it that way. They say it's theater, but when does action stop being theater and start being protest? 9/11 was theater of the most heinous kind, yet many Americans apparently can't recognize theater, and they still believe the bogus hijacker story of the government-media complex. But for several thousand innocent Americans, that was no theater. They were murdered. By sociopaths. Who run our government and own our media. While we bury our heads in the sand.

Those same sociopaths are using legal trickery to strip us of our unalienable rights. On 9/11, they stripped thousands of us of life, millions of us of liberty, and maybe billions of us of the pursuit of happiness. Adam Kokesh pushes back. William Brown and Bobby Powell scold Adam and his followers, saying "Don't do anything illegal." Those two "good ole boys" not only have their heads in the sand, but somehow they fit all that sand inside their anal orifices. The ruling sociopaths did 9/11. What are we doing to hold them responsible for murder and other illegal schemes? They write and push through unconstitutional legislation (the National Defense Authorization Act) to detain anyone without cause, without charge, without evidence, without trial, and without limit. It's un-American. What's more, it's unconstitutional, which means it's illegal. Where were Brown and Powell to smugly scold the criminals with "Don't do anything illegal"? It seems those two patriots missed that boat. Adam Kokesh didn't. He was out there on the front lines challenging the hired uniformed thugs who were itching to violate Kokesh's First and Fourth Amendment rights. And then, with no warning, overwhelming force, and "shock and awe", they burst into his house and hauled him to jail, violating those very same unalienable rights and many others. But...

"It's all theater."

My ass.

Tue Jul 23, 2013 6:14 am

Remember Charlie Veitch?

That great avenger of the people best known for his "Love The Police" campaign?

And here's another video displaying the vacuity of Veitch (interestingly, Kokesh is the interviewer):

The patsy model is alive and well.

Kokesh is yet another instance of that model.

Revolutionary ... or attention whore in the duty of the bankster empire? The pattern suggests the latter. Again, a genuine revolution doesn't announce itself. That pro-gun march to Washington (promoted by Kokesh) is the equivalent of the belled cat wearing squeaky sneakers stalking the mouse after a rendez-vous with the skunk. Just isn't real.

Sorry that critical thinking has to get in the way, guys. Carry on.

Pax

Flight that sends into the clouds brings wings to rest upon the boughs. Then further down to the liquid lawn, to serve as sentries for the gliding swan. Curve, a perfect turning of the line between here and Heaven, with extensions into infinitum.

Tue Jul 23, 2013 10:59 am
Reply to topic   [ 255 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20 ... 26  Next