Reply to topic  [ 255 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 ... 26  Next
Adam Kokesh Agorist Reports 

Post Re: Adam Kokesh Agorist Reports
I would suggest that through advances in technology since 1776 that the sociopaths/PTB have acquired more than enough weaponry to ZAP us when we rise up with our rifles.

I agree. That's why we cannot rise up with weapons, because we are clearly outgunned. We have to do like Gandhi and rise up with ideas.

The armed march on Washington D.C. was not about rising up with weapons. It was about clearly revealing the hypocrisy of a country that claims to protect the right to bear arms on one hand, while working to disarm its citizens on the other, against their will. If you study history, there is only one reason for disarming citizens against their will. It is the opposite of freedom, which in "the land of the free" is another blatant hypocrisy. Things are not at all as they appear to be, and until we realize this, the sociopaths have got us where they want us.

"None are so enslaved as those who falsely believe that they are free."

An armed march on DC might have the intent you describe Chico, But clearly Kokesh's intent was not what you describe.

Sat Jun 08, 2013 7:20 pm

This is a real opportunity to discern a sociopath. Me thinks we got one right in front of us.

Sat Jun 08, 2013 7:23 pm

magamud wrote:

Ah I see...

Thank you for this video clip, which I presume was an attempt to help me see Mr Kokesh's obvious integrity!

Do you want to discuss the obvious lack of sincerity from his scripted narrative, his own admission of not being aware of the "Terminator seeds" label, his not correcting false statements about the real rank and honors he was discharged from the Marines with, or that he didn't see any "Active combat" in Iraq but claims to suffer from post-traumatic stress disorder?

Quote:
The extent of his combat experience was when his unit was attached to the battalion in charge of Fullujah for a period of 18 days, where they distributed Humanitarian Rations while the battalion was responsible for assessments of the bridges, the hospitals, and various homes, and helped out with various checkpoints and other combat operations, including patrols, processing detainees, and casualty evacuations. The remaining time of his active duty in Iraq, "Theoretically, when the military goes to war, the objective of civil affairs detachment is ... to keep civilians out of the way." He said his unit spent more time handing out cash than winning the heart and minds of Iraqi civilians." A large part of what we were doing was managing contracts and literally passing out money to contractors," he sad. The battle-trained Marines also handed Iraqi civilians claims for battle damages."

Read more...

And this is the leader you planned to follow to Washington DC while carrying a loaded rifle?

QRK: QifUSqn6ygXK61pEkm2g4iBY9ZcLw4g4su
FCK: FettxKyQVhsSURZt1XQxUTypwxEeBbTgUQ

Please visit http://forum.qrk.cc/ for all things Crypto!

Sat Jun 08, 2013 7:30 pm

Why dont you ask him yourself Andy. And come back to what you have learned. Have a travel gig to go to, take care chaps...
And dont forget Andy. Keep it civil...

Sat Jun 08, 2013 8:12 pm

magamud wrote:
Why dont you ask him yourself Andy. And come back to what you have learned. Have a travel gig to go to, take care chaps...
And dont forget Andy. Keep it civil...

Will do Mags, n think of me latter when your beating up on those drums!

QRK: QifUSqn6ygXK61pEkm2g4iBY9ZcLw4g4su
FCK: FettxKyQVhsSURZt1XQxUTypwxEeBbTgUQ

Please visit http://forum.qrk.cc/ for all things Crypto!

Sat Jun 08, 2013 8:34 pm
Site Admin

andywight wrote:
You sound like you truly believe this Chico, which is disturbing on so many levels and points to the fact that the ingestion of "Kokeshie Juice" first targets the centers of the human brain controlling naivety functions!

I only have one side of the story so far, which is taking Kokeshe at his word in the videos he has released. If Kokeshe is a deceiver and a manipulator, taking him at face value would obviously be a big mistake. That's why I need to see the other side of the story. I think Andy is posting information about this which I haven't caught up with yet, so both Andy and Mr. Uly may have information that I am not aware of. If Kokeshe is a fake, we need to not only know about it, but to spread the supporting evidence far and wide.

Sat Jun 08, 2013 8:41 pm

andywight wrote:
You sound like you truly believe this Chico, which is disturbing on so many levels and points to the fact that the ingestion of "Kokeshie Juice" first targets the centers of the human brain controlling naivety functions!

I only have one side of the story so far, which is taking Kokeshe at his word in the videos he has released. If Kokeshe is a deceiver and a manipulator, taking him at face value would obviously be a big mistake. That's why I need to see the other side of the story. I think Andy is posting information about this which I haven't caught up with yet, so both Andy and Mr. Uly may have information that I am not aware of. If Kokeshe is a fake, we need to not only know about it, but to spread the supporting evidence far and wide.

Jesus H. F. Christ Chico! It looks like it's going to take a while to get through identifying your list of sociopaths.
According to Maggles we are on step 15 and out of time.
Sumthing don't jive here!
Catch my drift?

Sat Jun 08, 2013 8:57 pm
Site Admin

An armed march on DC might have the intent you describe Chico, But clearly Kokesh's intent was not what you describe.

You could be right. The more I learn about this, the more suspicious of Kokesh I become.

This is a real opportunity to discern a sociopath. Me thinks we got one right in front of us.

Again, you could be right. It would be consistent with your suspicions about Kokesh.

Sat Jun 08, 2013 9:19 pm
Site Admin

It looks like it's going to take a while to get through identifying your list of sociopaths.

They are everywhere, and they are very convincing. They can fool the experts. You don't think that I can be fooled by them? I can be fooled. As I told Andy the other day, Bill Ryan fooled me, Atticus fooled me, Ross fooled me, Whitehaze fooled me, Richard and Celine fooled me, and the list goes on. Judging by the list, you would have to conclude that I am a fool. And in fact, I am. But the important point there is that I know I can be fooled, and as a result I have learned to distrust certainty.

According to Maggles we are on step 15 and out of time.

As long as we are alive, we have the gift of time. We do need to act, and the sooner we act, the better. It is easier to stop a forest fire in the first few minutes than it is a few hours later. But even if the forest fire is weeks old, you still fight it as best you can, because if you don't, it will consume everything. Evil is like that, too. And where does evil originate? Sociopaths.

Sat Jun 08, 2013 9:50 pm
Site Admin

andywight wrote:
"Here at Pressfortruth we shoot frames not bullets"

This was a good video, Andy. Thanks for posting it. I am still trying to catch up on your posted videos that I haven't watched yet, but I am beginning to see your point as I digest this additional information. It would be just like the ruling sociopaths to hire a Kokesh and organize a march in order to create a disaster that they would use to their advantage to take away our rights. Sounds like 9/11, right? That's what sociopaths do. It's just a game to them, a game of deception and manipulation.

Sat Jun 08, 2013 11:21 pm
Reply to topic   [ 255 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 ... 26  Next