Reply to topic  [ 255 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 26  Next
Adam Kokesh Agorist Reports 

Post Re: Adam Kokesh Agorist Reports
magamud wrote:
Mr or Mrs ULY can you please explain why you think AK is shite?

Mr or Mrs Magamud, why do you think Adam Kokesh is the bomb? btw not everyone gets married and plays into the Mr. Mrs. thingy.

Sat Jun 08, 2013 2:00 am

I have been telling you why he is a man with guts throughout this thread. Are you suffering from short term memory? Beyond your projection of racism, cynicism, and cowardice do you have anything of value to say?

Sat Jun 08, 2013 2:03 am

magamud wrote:
I have been telling you why he is a man with guts throughout this thread. Are you suffering from short term memory? Beyond your projection of racism, cynicism, and cowardice do you have anything of value to say?

I missed the part why "he is a man with guts".

Quote:
do you have anything of value to say
Maybe not mags, but I have been online for 2-3 years willing to do anything for the cause of true liberation.

Sat Jun 08, 2013 2:15 am

Mr Uly if you cannot find any worth whats so ever in AK's discourse, then you are lost.
True liberation is in the act of liberty.

Good day...

Sat Jun 08, 2013 2:27 am

~~~Namaste~~~

Sat Jun 08, 2013 2:51 am

Adam Kokesh volunteers testing out an IED!

QRK: QifUSqn6ygXK61pEkm2g4iBY9ZcLw4g4su
FCK: FettxKyQVhsSURZt1XQxUTypwxEeBbTgUQ

Please visit http://forum.qrk.cc/ for all things Crypto!

Sat Jun 08, 2013 3:17 am
Site Admin

andywight wrote:
Adam Kokesh volunteers testing out an IED!

That's a deceptive title, Andy, and I have too much empathy to laugh at the man who was hurt. I know you're just joking around, but it didn't work for me.

Sat Jun 08, 2013 5:51 am
Site Admin

So they are coming for your guns and your bank accounts, er no I doubt it :lol: .

You can doubt it all you want, but they already came for the guns in Britain and Australia, and they came for the private bank accounts in Cyprus and the public bank accounts in the U.S. (via multiple government bailouts). If you understand how sociopaths think and act, and if you observe the legislation they are putting into place, and if you know history, you don't need to be a trends forecaster to see the writing on the wall.

You can keep your little arsenal and paper money while they gradually finish off their plan.

I have the right to keep my little arsenal and whatever property and fortune I have honestly earned, and I hope to contribute in some way to undermining their criminal plan.

Start a civil war and they will ZAP you.

That is not necessarily true. How did the renegade American colonies defeat the fearsome British empire of 1776? How did Gandhi and his Indian peasants defeat that same empire? If you fight on their terms, yes, they will zap you. If you fight on your terms, everything changes.

btw to stay on topic Adam Kokesh is totally rotten :!:

I would be happy to entertain that suggestion. Present your evidence, and let's see if it can stand up to scrutiny.

Sat Jun 08, 2013 6:13 am

I know you're just joking around, but it didn't work for me.

Well how about this, will this work for you?

Quote:
The goal of Adam Kokesh’s armed march into DC is to give the government a “tiny revolution” they can brutally suppress to deter an uprising by the general population, which would be far more difficult to deal with.

Back in the 1960s, there was a member of the Black Panther party named Bobby Seale. He too called for armed marches, and as a result of those marches the corporate media demonized the Black Panthers as dangerous, and California passed some very restrictive (for the time) gun laws. Later it came out Bobby Seale was working for the CIA.

In 1970, anti-war activists on several Southern California organized a mass protest against the Vietnam war to take place along Harbor Boulevard in Anaheim, just outside the Disneyland theme park. Once there, the organizers led the protest inside the park itself, caused damage, took over Tom Sawyer’s island, and created a huge mess, which resulted in the National Guard being called in along with the media. By the next day the credibility of the peace movement had been utterly destroyed in the eyes of the public. Some years later, when the FBI’s COINTELPRO scandal broke and the very legitimacy of the government was in question, Congress held hearings and it was then revealed that the entire Disneyland riot had been an FBI operation; the “organizers” all FBI informants on college campuses (which exist to this very day) and the whole plan to destroy the peace movement ordered by the Nixon White House.

Given Obama’s penchant for Nixonian tactics (like sending the IRS after political/ideological enemies) there is no reason to assume Kokesh’s stunt is not more of the same.

Yes Kokesh is a well known radio host. So was Hal Turner, who was revealed as working for the FBI, trying to incite his audience to acts that could be used to portray political dissenters in the most negative light.

The government likes to play dirty.

Let us not be suckers yet again.

Read more...

Or maybe this will work for you?

QRK: QifUSqn6ygXK61pEkm2g4iBY9ZcLw4g4su
FCK: FettxKyQVhsSURZt1XQxUTypwxEeBbTgUQ

Please visit http://forum.qrk.cc/ for all things Crypto!

Sat Jun 08, 2013 7:30 am

As I have already pointed out in the beginning of this thread, the idea of actually defending ourselves is teasing out the supposed intellectuals of freedom or truth seeking. This is so, because we have finally reached a time when words need to be physically defended. And that takes a backbone. So instead of having any type of logical discourse at this depth, these cowards result to propaganda in justifying their message to not step up their rebellion. The first video the guy is warning us about long term war. Well thanks chump, I guess everyone is too stupid to know about that. Is this coming to a surprise to you? The second video uses AK taking a bong hit of marijuana to discredit him. What a joke. That shows his prejudice, and arrogance toward his fellow compatriots along with thinking this oppression is just about legislation. Sure DC was taken over in 1871 lol. Not once did he mention the poisoning, the killing of innocence, the sociopathy, the history etc... People better grow some balls or gtfo as far as im concerned. And may I suggest to you, so you dont discredit yourself any longer, to take a good hard look at yourself and where your road as "truthseekers" is going to go. And if its getting to hot. Stay out of the kitchen...

Sat Jun 08, 2013 9:40 am
Reply to topic   [ 255 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 26  Next