Reply to topic  [ 255 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26  Next
Adam Kokesh Agorist Reports 

Post Re: Adam Kokesh Agorist Reports
Quote:
please try to keep up Mags!

Oh my bad. Can you walk me through this damming evidence you have against Kokesh from his video on how "They will take our guns". I must have been paying attention to something else. :shifty:

Mon Aug 05, 2013 3:27 am

magamud wrote:
Quote:
please try to keep up Mags!

Oh my bad. Can you walk me through this damming evidence you have against Kokesh from his video on how "They will take our guns". I must have been paying attention to something else. :shifty:

Maybe you should start by answering the question put to you from that post!

QRK: QifUSqn6ygXK61pEkm2g4iBY9ZcLw4g4su
FCK: FettxKyQVhsSURZt1XQxUTypwxEeBbTgUQ

Please visit http://forum.qrk.cc/ for all things Crypto!

Mon Aug 05, 2013 3:41 am

Here is the question:
Quote:
Mags don't you think his remark to Bob about taking "advice from an older veteran of Fallujah" a little disingenuous considering his, self admitted, total lack of combat experience there?

Ya Andy your right! Adam was the one being disingenuous in the video. Good Catch!

Holy smokes :face:

Mon Aug 05, 2013 3:47 am

magamud wrote:
Here is the question:
Quote:
Mags don't you think his remark to Bob about taking "advice from an older veteran of Fallujah" a little disingenuous considering his, self admitted, total lack of combat experience there?

Ya Andy your right! Adam was the one being disingenuous in the video. Good Catch!

Holy smokes :face:

So you're not going to answer my question, noted and logged!

Why don't we play "FUCK OFF" Mags? You go first! :D

Please terminate my membership Chico

QRK: QifUSqn6ygXK61pEkm2g4iBY9ZcLw4g4su
FCK: FettxKyQVhsSURZt1XQxUTypwxEeBbTgUQ

Please visit http://forum.qrk.cc/ for all things Crypto!

Mon Aug 05, 2013 4:03 am
Site Admin

The real issue is whether AK is deceiving and manipulating others, presumably to get others to do something stupid, according to Bobby Powell or William Brown. I'm not seeing this to be the case.

For example, if Kokesh is controlled opposition, how much good can he do the ruling sociopaths if he's in jail? Sure, at the next level of deceit, they could be building up his fake credibility with a fake persecution, but they are already so much in control that they don't need to go to those extremes.

I think Kokesh is sincere in his philosophy and his actions. Sure, he makes mistakes, but for me that just suggests that he's not following a script from the ruling elites.

Mon Aug 05, 2013 4:06 am

Quote:
So you're not going to answer my question, noted and logged!

Hey Andy, I been meaning to ask you. How extensive is your logged data of all your internet exploits? Were you taping all those Skype chats back channeling and such? I know it has to be much with you keeping all those threads from Avalon, Nexus etc... Im glad I can be a part of it. :finger:

Mon Aug 05, 2013 4:10 am

Quote:
The real issue

The real issue is liberty and stroking the flames that burn it. Thats the principle before anything else in such a tyrannical system. Dissension against oppression and forming ideas of freedom.

Mon Aug 05, 2013 4:22 am
Site Admin

andywight wrote:
Please terminate my membership Chico

Hey, it's OK to think Kokesh is a fraud, Andy. It's certainly possible that he could be. It's also OK to disagree with others on the forum. Dissent is healthy. I'm sure if we keep watching Kokesh, the truth will become visible.

Membership here at UP is primarily terminated when you stop logging on, so it's in your hands. As you know, we don't have official forum moderators, so arguments can go on for as long as members desire, and get as nasty as members desire, and be taken as personally as members desire. That's inevitable with a no-censorship policy. I recommend that arguments be kept civil and not be taken personally. We should self-moderate as best we can, and help other members if they fall short of that goal. In extreme cases, we have to resort to the senior members deciding if suspension is necessary, but that doesn't happen very often.

I think Mags is trying to explore your position on Kokesh, but you seem to be avoiding his queries. There's been some unnecessary emotional "button pushing" from both sides, but hey, we're all human here, and we can easily get emotionally attached to defending our beliefs. Another quality we have is that we are all forum veterans who have experienced being attacked by the mob and individually censored unjustly. We are a pretty resilient bunch with atypical courage. Like Magamud, I think you've earned plenty of respect on the forums, Andy, and I also think you belong here. Take a moment to analyze why your fur is up and your blood is hot. There's probably an interesting reason, if you can approach it objectively.

Mon Aug 05, 2013 4:57 am
Site Admin

magamud wrote:
The real issue is liberty and stroking the flames that burn it. Thats the principle before anything else in such a tyrannical system. Dissension against oppression and forming ideas of freedom.

I agree, that is the bigger issue. And then I see an even bigger issue with sociopaths versus non-sociopaths, as psychological deviancy is where the tyranny versus liberty dichotomy originates. And there may be even bigger issues, perhaps due to off-world life meddling in our earthly affairs.

We won't all see the same issues or see them in the same way. There are advantages and disadvantages to that. If we exercise tolerance for other perspectives, we may reap the advantages. If we are intolerant, we will reap the disadvantages.

Mon Aug 05, 2013 5:08 am

Quote:
Now I know why the suicide rate in the DC jail is 7 times higher than the national average.

Status from Jail
Adam Kokesh

Fri Aug 23, 2013 8:25 pm
Reply to topic   [ 255 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26  Next