Reply to topic  [ 212 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 18, 19, 20, 21, 22
Thank you and fuck you 
Site Admin

Post Re: Thank you and fuck you
UncleZook wrote:
Well, there it is ... the smoking gun!!!

At last. This may be the first time you've ever given us anything to support your endless claims that "the archives hold it."

UncleZook wrote:
Chico knew the identity of all of ScreechOwls/GW's sockpuppets ... save for NinjaNun which was her first account on United People, and the only one that can logically be considered a member account.

To this day, I cannot say for certain how many sockpuppets GW had, or which ones they were. I identified publicly all the ones GW admitted to or that I had figured out on my own from the posts that were made. That was all I could do. Member registration at that time was on automatic, and it is essentially anonymous anyway. GW knew enough to employ temporary email addresses and proxy IPs. She is a sociopath, after all, and sociopaths know how to play the game of deception.

If you had read this thread a little more thoroughly, you would have seen that I was indeed trying to learn about her sockpuppets:

Now this madness: I am not raggin. Wasn't even home when all this began.
Get a life or get a grip back Chico: you're better than this.

I would hope that you are too. Why won't you reveal all of your sockpuppets to the UP membership?

If I knew all her sockpuppet accounts, I wouldn't have to ask her about them.

UncleZook wrote:
I've been claiming all along that Chico knew that the vote was stacked against me in that first member suspension vote against Zook largely if not entirely due to Screech Owl's sockpuppets ... yet he refused to do anything about it.

You have indeed been claiming that all along, even after it was explained to you multiple times that:

• the polls ran continuously
  • members could change their votes at any time
  • the voting was completely anonymous
  • I had no way of knowing who had voted or how they voted

No one at that time knew GW was operating sockpuppets here! When I did realize it and had banned those accounts, I reset all the polls (yours and everyone else's) to clear the old votes registered by those banned accounts (if any), and because I did that, you have accused me continuously of rigging the votes against you for your second suspension! So no matter what I did to ensure a fair and impartial vote, you twist around the facts to claim you were railroaded. That's what sociopaths tend to do, Zook. They always blame others for their misfortunes.

UncleZook wrote:
Then again, integrity has never been a founding plinth in Chico's psychological construction.

As a con-artist, you rely heavily on how others perceive your integrity. Selling your integrity is part of your deception. As an honest person, I have no need to do this. So you get to smear my integrity to your heart's content, because I don't have to worry about how my integrity is perceived, since I'm not trying to con anyone about anything.

UncleZook wrote:
I've always maintained that the archives hold Chico's mischief in legion ... this particular smoking gun is just the tip of the iceberg holding Chico's fifth column obstructions against genuine truthseekers and truthseeking.

I look forward to your other "smoking gun" revelations. :lol:

Fri Jul 01, 2016 8:15 am
Site Admin

Post Re: Thank you and fuck you
Gypsy Woman (on Avalon) was A Nony Mouse on this forum, among many other names that she created as different members of this forum, i.e. sockpuppets. In retrospect, I know now that she was bad news and running some kind of psy-op here designed to damage the forum and/or character assassinate me.

At 28:25 in the video below, I happened to pause the list of Patreon supporters which was scrolling by way too fast to read, and there on the list is Anonymouse.

The Gateway Process: the CIA's Classified Space & Time Travel System That You Can Learn (Really)
(duration 29:54)

Is this the same Gypsy Woman behind this name? I don't know, but it wouldn't surprise me. I see now that her account on the Avalon forum has been cleared so that she only shows up as "Guest". Bill Ryan is infamous for clearing out people who pointed out his hypocrisy, which included Gypsy Woman. I also got cleared out for exposing his draconian censorship while he falsely characterized the forum as a beacon of free speech.

Hey, look at that! Even UncleZook got censored at Avalon! I don't remember seeing that back in the day...

I see Second Son also complained about the censorship and had his thread closed. For every one of these Avalon censorships that is still visible, there are probably 100 or more that are no longer visible. Avalon was loaded with sociopaths, con-artists, deceivers, and control freaks who were more than happy to see others censored. I was not one of them.

Sun Mar 26, 2023 6:35 am
Reply to topic   [ 212 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 18, 19, 20, 21, 22