Reply to topic  [ 255 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 22, 23, 24, 25, 26
Adam Kokesh Agorist Reports 
Author Message
User avatar

Joined: Fri May 06, 2011 5:11 pm
Posts: 1400
Reply with quote
Post Re: Adam Kokesh Agorist Reports
UncleZook wrote:
Legerdemain is rampant in this upside-down world. It's a prime facilitator of corruptions.

Agreed, but as Freud said, "Sometimes a cigar is just a cigar." Not everything is legerdemain.


Someone else likely said that when cigars were first made, long before Freud was made, but you've been conditioned to quote the system's phony luminaries ... so no surprise here.

In any event, to paraquote your mentor, sometimes legerdemain is just legerdemain.

Quote:
UncleZook wrote:
Let's see ... Chico's discernment has Zook labeled as a sociopath ... and Chris Kyle labeled as an ordinary person (caught up in the ubquity of organized deceptions). I don't know what you put in your brew, Chico, but it's more potent than ayahuasca.

Nice deception, clever gamesmanship, and more evidence of your sociopathy.


Please, Chico, enough of your infantile assertions. I'm now convinced that you have no clue what sociopathy is, for that matter what empathy is. But don't fret, the quack discipline of psychology has only a few more clues, itself. FWIW, the great literary writers over the ages had already comprehensively exposed deviant behaviors, bad seeds, abnormal levels of conscience, etc. in the tortured natures of their fictional dark characters. Read a good novel and you'll get an honest opinion of human psychology. Or keep on believing the fairy tales woven by the popular psychologists. Popularity and mediocrity usually have the same mother: the uncritical mob.

Modern-day mind scholars and mystics ... are little more than Johnny-come-latelys and Judith-opinion-bag-ladies.

Zook is a sociopath. Kyle was a good lad led down the wrong garden path. War is peace. Sheeeeeeeeeesh.

Quote:
Normal people caught up in extensive brainwashing specifically designed to turn ordinary people into functioning sociopaths often do turn out to be functioning sociopaths. Chris Kyle is an example. He was brainwashed to patriotically "defend his country" and trained to put bullets into people at great distances. He was good at it, and he was well rewarded for his successes by his commanders. For Chris Kyle, there was positive reinforcement by the sociopathic system we currently live in all the way back to his birth.


People with minimal levels of conscience are being protected by the clueless, and promoted by the evil system. In all this, the absence of personal responsbility is palpable.

Free clue: no genuine empath would consciously allow themselves to be manipulated by an evil agenda, and if initially manipulated, continue being manipulated indefinitely. Almost without exception, those who follow orders indefinitely and without introspection somewhere along the way ... are sick fcukers that were born to be bad seeds. The antithesis of Kyle can be found in Hugh Thompson Jr ( Mai Lai) - a good seed - who had his moment of introspection and acted on it (after being initially manipulated into an unjust war).

Quote:
So it's no surprise that he behaves like a sociopath when in uniform behind a sniper rifle. The ruling sociopaths have created a world designed to mold us in their image. So yes, Zook behaves like a sociopath, as I have amply demonstrated, and so did Chris Kyle. Sometimes Zook behaves like an ordinary person, and so did Chris Kyle. It's not a black and white situation, Zook, nor a static one.


Chico has a vested interest in mixing the good seeds with the bad seeds ... for he knows that if the seeds were to be separated, he would find himself in the wrong moral bin. Indeed, the very act of mixing seeds is an indicator of Chico's ambition of protecting the bad seeds.

Quote:
UncleZook wrote:
Kyle, Eastwood, and the larger propaganda ministry (in and outside Hollywood) ... are criminals by any legitimate standard of justice and sinners by any legitimate standard or morality. Mercenaries is a better description of their ilk.

Again, like a sociopath, you demonstrate a poor understanding of justice, sin, morality, and compassion, all due to a fundamental misunderstanding of true empathy. What is the source of this evil that you see in Kyle, Eastwood, and all the people working in the propaganda industry (the media, the educational system, the government, the military, the police, etc.)? It is the manipulators at the top of the pyramid, the organized sociopaths. The con-artists are to blame, not the conned.


True empathy springs from moral truths. Indeed, empathy can only be offered in a meaningful way if one abides the moral universe. You have amply demonstrated a lack of familiarity with the moral universe, Chico. And I'm not even talking about you deliberately misleading people with your Heebert charade (that merely shows your comfort level with wrong behaviors). Nay, your lack of recognition of the vast gap between myself (a truthseeker) and Chris Kyle (a mercenary and a thug)... is symptomatic of a greater shortcoming, namely, your lack of discernment.

If you cannot discern the easy differences, how do you expect to discern the more complex truths?

Quote:
UncleZook wrote:
Kokesh doesn't even measure up to the bootprints that those three men left behind at Mai Lai.

Such certainty from someone who knows so very little about any of these human beings. You don't know how any of these people would react if they were to trade places, yet you do the sociopathic thing of declaring the absolute superiority of one over the other. I know you can't see it, but it's a rather disgusting display to a non-sociopath.


I live by example, Chico. I had been exposed - more or less - to the same culture that Kyle had been exposed to. I watched all the Audie Murphy movies. Watched John Wayne play the patriotic hero in many films. But I chose to remain independent of the jingoism in the culture. Kyle did not.

What is actually disgusting is your cheap comparison of an unpaid truthseeker like myself with a paid mercenary like Kyle ... as if neither I nor Chris Kyle had our own choices to make ... or after having made our respective choices, that we deserve equal pleas.

If the local rope store in Coloraduh is out of stock, let me know ... I'll get Amazon.ca to ship some over. Then again, perhaps you're counting on too much rope so that even the tallest oak tree is not high enough?

Pax

_________________
Flight that sends into the clouds brings wings to rest upon the boughs. Then further down to the liquid lawn, to serve as sentries for the gliding swan. Curve, a perfect turning of the line between here and Heaven, with extensions into infinitum.


Thu Feb 19, 2015 3:50 am
Profile
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Tue May 03, 2011 6:06 pm
Posts: 11019
Reply with quote
Post Re: Adam Kokesh Agorist Reports
UncleZook wrote:
...but you've been conditioned to quote the system's phony luminaries ... so no surprise here.

:lol: :lol: No doubt there is conditioning involved, but I choose when and how to employ that quote.

You like to play it both ways, I notice, claiming I am conditioned when I quote Freud, but later in your post claiming you are solely responsible for the choices you make. So your choices are not conditioned, but mine are. Tsk, tsk, Zook. Such an amateurish mistake.

UncleZook wrote:
FWIW, the great literary writers over the ages had already comprehensively exposed deviant behaviors, bad seeds, abnormal levels of conscience, etc. in the tortured natures of their fictional dark characters.

And over the ages, it hasn't done a bit of good to help solve the root problem, because we had no real understanding of sociopathy, no scientific way to measure it, and thus nothing useful to work with. But things have changed over just the past 100 years, and now we are in a whole new ballgame.

UncleZook wrote:
Free clue: no genuine empath would consciously allow themselves to be manipulated by an evil agenda, and if initially manipulated, continue being manipulated indefinitely.

Very deceptive reasoning, Zook. First, being empathetic, non-sociopaths are easily manipulated by evil (sociopaths). Non-sociopaths have a hard time seeing it coming because of their psychology -- they are trusting of others. They mistakenly think all people are similar to them, having little desire to deceive and manipulate others, primarily because empathy makes this painful to non-sociopaths, not enjoyable, as it is for sociopaths. Second, non-sociopaths may not live long enough to free themselves from extensive deception and manipulation. The evil agenda often gets them killed before they can learn the real lesson, if they ever learn it. Many are even conditioned by the evil to adopt evil ways as a survival mechanism. Sociopathy is a corrosive and corrupting psychology. You make escaping the deception and manipulation sound so easy, as if it is inevitable. It is not.

UncleZook wrote:
Chico has a vested interest in mixing the good seeds with the bad seeds ... for he knows that if the seeds were to be separated, he would find himself in the wrong moral bin. Indeed, the very act of mixing seeds is an indicator of Chico's ambition of protecting the bad seeds.

Wow. :shock: It's interesting that you would even think this way. Unless, of course, you were a sociopath attributing your own malfeasance onto me. Sociopaths do that, remember? You are the one with the long list of "bad seeds" (gatekeepers) that most of us held up as "good seeds" (whistle-blowers and truth-seekers), remember?

UncleZook wrote:
True empathy springs from moral truths. Indeed, empathy can only be offered in a meaningful way if one abides the moral universe.

Again, very deceptive reasoning. It is empathy that creates moral truths, like the Golden Rule. The universe itself is not moral. Living things, like humans, that have empathy are moral. Your poor understanding of empathy and morality is to be expected if you fall on the sociopathic end of the bell curve.

I would love to see us both undergo the brain tests that best identify sociopaths, and have our results publicly posted on this forum. Wouldn't you?

UncleZook wrote:
I had been exposed - more or less - to the same culture that Kyle had been exposed to. I watched all the Audie Murphy movies. Watched John Wayne play the patriotic hero in many films. But I chose to remain independent of the jingoism in the culture. Kyle did not.

Keep in mind that born sociopaths are "independent of the jingoism in the culture" automatically because of their deviant psychology. They are different from the get-go, and they quickly realize it.

_________________
It's not that we can't handle the truth. It's that they can't handle us if we know the truth.


Thu Feb 19, 2015 7:20 am
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Fri May 06, 2011 5:11 pm
Posts: 1400
Reply with quote
Post Re: Adam Kokesh Agorist Reports
UncleZook wrote:
...but you've been conditioned to quote the system's phony luminaries ... so no surprise here.

:lol: :lol: No doubt there is conditioning involved, but I choose when and how to employ that quote.

You like to play it both ways, I notice, claiming I am conditioned when I quote Freud, but later in your post claiming you are solely responsible for the choices you make. So your choices are not conditioned, but mine are. Tsk, tsk, Zook. Such an amateurish mistake.


I resist my conditioning. You accept it. I dispatched Freud a long time ago. You still quote him. 'Nuff said.

Quote:
UncleZook wrote:
FWIW, the great literary writers over the ages had already comprehensively exposed deviant behaviors, bad seeds, abnormal levels of conscience, etc. in the tortured natures of their fictional dark characters.

And over the ages, it hasn't done a bit of good to help solve the root problem, because we had no real understanding of sociopathy, no scientific way to measure it, and thus nothing useful to work with. But things have changed over just the past 100 years, and now we are in a whole new ballgame.


The root problem is no more closer today than it was centuries and millennia ago. In fact, despite all the claimed advances in the understanding of it, sociopathy seems to be more prevalent in the environment today in 2015. Of course, the lobotomists claimed all kinds of nonsense, too, back when they claimed to have identified the source of abnormal behavior.

Nope. The great writers still have a more comprehensive understanding of sociopathy than anything claimed by labcoat technicians and their psychometric instruments. Great writers are prescient individuals. Labcoats are a dime a dozen riff raff. Labcoats cater to mobs and commercial gains. They're the kind that will sell you Ritalin after first inventing the psychology, e.g. ADHD. And I'm sure they'll also claim a deep understanding of sociopathy before selling its purported treatment/cure.

Didn't someone post a video on this website exposing the giant frauds masquerading as establishment Pharma and Medicine? The quack discipline of Psychology is better in one respect; it does not masquerade. It boldly ventures into areas of the mind where real science fears to tread.
:jest:

Quote:
UncleZook wrote:
Free clue: no genuine empath would consciously allow themselves to be manipulated by an evil agenda, and if initially manipulated, continue being manipulated indefinitely.

Very deceptive reasoning, Zook. First, being empathetic, non-sociopaths are easily manipulated by evil (sociopaths). Non-sociopaths have a hard time seeing it coming because of their psychology -- they are trusting of others. They mistakenly think all people are similar to them, having little desire to deceive and manipulate others, primarily because empathy makes this painful to non-sociopaths, not enjoyable, as it is for sociopaths.


What a confused convoluted understanding of nonsociopaths (and sociopaths) you possess, Chico. Empathy is not just a feature of innocent, trusting mindsets, as you seem to believe. The highly intellectual can be just as empathetic as the lowly intellectual ... and the lowly intellectual can be just as sociopathic as the highly intellectual. Empathy derives from our nature, not from our naivete.

Quote:
Second, non-sociopaths may not live long enough to free themselves from extensive deception and manipulation. The evil agenda often gets them killed before they can learn the real lesson, if they ever learn it. Many are even conditioned by the evil to adopt evil ways as a survival mechanism. Sociopathy is a corrosive and corrupting psychology. You make escaping the deception and manipulation sound so easy, as if it is inevitable. It is not.


It has been easy for me once I dropped into the rabbit bore. I was largely ignorant prior to the plunge. I can only speak for myself, and perhaps also on behalf of those that have taken personal responsibility for their own awareness of things. Me? I no longer delegate my awareness to others. I even scrutinize Jim Stone before I'm comfortable enough with his information to endorse it. Perhaps that's the source of your personal problems with discernment, for you've been delegating far too much responsbility for your own critical awareness to gatekeepers sent down from the power pyramid ... and that is keeping you confused about a lot of things.

Break out, Chico. Halt your naivete. Naivete loves company as much as misery does. Unfortunately, all revolutions (physical and psychological) begin with a few good men (and women), who succeed in breaking the catatonia that encapsulates the naivete-nurtured fear-managed mobs. To this, the Battle at Kruger Park between the water buffaloes and the bluffing lions ... is a real study in psychology. One needs to observe psycholgy in play by themselves; not read about it in popular magazines and establishment pseudoscience.

Here's that video again:


Quote:
UncleZook wrote:
Chico has a vested interest in mixing the good seeds with the bad seeds ... for he knows that if the seeds were to be separated, he would find himself in the wrong moral bin. Indeed, the very act of mixing seeds is an indicator of Chico's ambition of protecting the bad seeds.

Wow. :shock: It's interesting that you would even think this way. Unless, of course, you were a sociopath attributing your own malfeasance onto me. Sociopaths do that, remember? You are the one with the long list of "bad seeds" (gatekeepers) that most of us held up as "good seeds" (whistle-blowers and truth-seekers), remember?


Shock?? I know who I am. All the people in my real life know who I am. The overwhelming majority of people I've ever interacted with on the internet have a strong indication of who I am. Of the hundreds of individuals who know me and have interacted with me ... there's been only two individuals that I recall ever having called me a sociopath. Magamud, a professional psychologist ... and you, Chico, who have delegated your understanding of human psychology to pseudoscience and commercial peddlers of pseudoscience.

Indeed, hundreds of individuals (in real and electronic exchanges) have explicitly remarked about the high quality of my empathy.

So ... we have two individuals as negative statistical outliers in the assessment of Zook's empathy ... with the rest of the distribution (of those that had expressed an opinion) skewed towards positive empathy.

It should be said that even those that I had aggravated by destroying their belief systems (or for other reasons) have yet to resort to calling me a sociopath. Asshole; dimwit; conceited fool; arrogant fcuker; mama's boy; etc. Yes, I've been called many things ... but never a sociopath (with two aforementioned exceptions).

So Chico, please, for your own integrity ... cease your personal misadventure of having called me a sociopath some time ago, and now being locked into it by your enormous ego. It's my empathy reaching out to you. Of course, you are free to ignore my advice; in which case, I'll be obliged to load you into the tree bucket and chop the cord for a closer view of the face on Mars. I'm empathetic but not to a fault, which is why my empathy is real and of high quality.

Quote:
UncleZook wrote:
True empathy springs from moral truths. Indeed, empathy can only be offered in a meaningful way if one abides the moral universe.

Again, very deceptive reasoning. It is empathy that creates moral truths, like the Golden Rule. The universe itself is not moral. Living things, like humans, that have empathy are moral. Your poor understanding of empathy and morality is to be expected if you fall on the sociopathic end of the bell curve.


Does empathy spring from a moral system ... or the moral system spring from empathic individuals? Yet another chicken and egg dilemma, wot? Timeless questions are your area of interest, if not your forte, so I defer to your leisure. Have at it.

Quote:
I would love to see us both undergo the brain tests that best identify sociopaths, and have our results publicly posted on this forum. Wouldn't you?


I don't believe that brain tests exist that can deliver what you seek. But I have no problem submitting to any brain test. I'm curious to see if they actually find one in my head ... for I really do believe that my eternal soul is the source of my intelligence (cumulative over many past lives). And I'm not even a New Ager. Go figure. :lol:

I'm half-joking, of course ... for I remain agnostic about a lot of things in this Grand Universe; but I do believe in the possibility (probability??) of eternal soul; and that's good enough for me.

Quote:
UncleZook wrote:
I had been exposed - more or less - to the same culture that Kyle had been exposed to. I watched all the Audie Murphy movies. Watched John Wayne play the patriotic hero in many films. But I chose to remain independent of the jingoism in the culture. Kyle did not.

Keep in mind that born sociopaths are "independent of the jingoism in the culture" automatically because of their deviant psychology. They are different from the get-go, and they quickly realize it.


Not when "jingoism in the culture" is itself sociopathic. That then makes the independents empathic and the dependents sociopathic. Twisted by your own pretzel!! Wot?


Pax

_________________
Flight that sends into the clouds brings wings to rest upon the boughs. Then further down to the liquid lawn, to serve as sentries for the gliding swan. Curve, a perfect turning of the line between here and Heaven, with extensions into infinitum.


Fri Feb 20, 2015 12:35 am
Profile
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Tue May 03, 2011 6:06 pm
Posts: 11019
Reply with quote
Post Re: Adam Kokesh Agorist Reports
UncleZook wrote:
I dispatched Freud a long time ago.

You dispatch anyone that doesn't fit your world view. That explains your long list of people you have labeled as gatekeepers.

UncleZook wrote:
The root problem is no more closer today than it was centuries and millennia ago.

You are so absurd, Zook, claiming no progress has been made in understanding human behavior. How could that possibly be true when enormous progress has been made in so many related fields, like biology, chemistry, physiology, genetics, medicine, and behavioral sciences. Can you not see how ridiculous your idiotic claims are?

UncleZook wrote:
Empathy is not just a feature of innocent, trusting mindsets, as you seem to believe.

I don't believe anything of the sort. This is just Uncle Zook creating a straw man so that he can tear it apart in a theatrical struggle to impress the dim-witted. Such abysmal tactics, Zook.

UncleZook wrote:
Perhaps that's the source of your personal problems with discernment, for you've been delegating far too much responsibility for your own critical awareness to gatekeepers sent down from the power pyramid ... and that is keeping you confused about a lot of things.

:lol: :lol: Bien sûr, monsieur Zook. C'est ça. Sans doute. N'importe quoi. :face:

UncleZook wrote:
the Battle at Kruger Park between the water buffaloes and the bluffing lions ... is a real study in psychology.

OK, Zook, explain to us real psychology as you delve into the minds of water buffalo and lions with your usual certainty and discernment. This I gotta hear... :D

UncleZook wrote:
I know who I am. ... there's been only two individuals that I recall ever having called me a sociopath. Magamud, a professional psychologist ... and you, Chico... Indeed, hundreds of individuals (in real and electronic exchanges) have explicitly remarked about the high quality of my empathy.

So you know who you are, yet you resort to polling to determine the degree of your sociopathy and your empathy. I see.

UncleZook wrote:
So Chico, please, for your own integrity ... cease your personal misadventure of having called me a sociopath some time ago, and now being locked into it by your enormous ego. It's my empathy reaching out to you.

:lol: :lol: I can even hear the violins.
UncleZook wrote:
Does empathy spring from a moral system ... or the moral system spring from empathic individuals? Yet another chicken and egg dilemma, wot?

Zook always knows when to obfuscate. I already cleared this up for you, Zook, but you obviously didn't get it. How could you, given your psychology? Thanks for proving my point -- again.

_________________
It's not that we can't handle the truth. It's that they can't handle us if we know the truth.


Fri Feb 20, 2015 8:35 am
Profile
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Tue May 03, 2011 6:06 pm
Posts: 11019
Reply with quote
Post Re: Adam Kokesh Agorist Reports
After watching the video below, I wanted to see how Chris Kyle had been discussed in this forum. As a result, I ended up reading the preceding posts in this thread between me and UncleZook. It is very clear that Zook had no idea what he was talking about, and no idea why his arguments were wrong, and no idea why my arguments were far more accurate than his, and no idea of how he was displaying his sociopathy while accusing others of being sociopaths (accusing Chris Kyle, for example). It really is astounding for me to reread this discussion with fresh eyes. Zook was clearly an arrogant con-artist, and I wasn't falling for it, and so Zook upped the ante every step of the way hoping to eventually destroy me.

I really was blessed to have a genuine sociopath engage with me in this forum for such a long period of time. The lessons Zook offers with his over-the-top certainty, twisted logic, and relentless attacks on me is priceless. Thank you, Zook! As you were fond of writing in your posts attacking me, "The archives (of the forum) hold it!" Yes, they certainly do.




American Snipers Widow- PTSD, Marriage, Life
(duration 1:29:07)

_________________
It's not that we can't handle the truth. It's that they can't handle us if we know the truth.


Thu Feb 03, 2022 8:29 am
Profile
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Reply to topic   [ 255 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 22, 23, 24, 25, 26

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group.
Designed by STSoftware.