Reply to topic  [ 23 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
Brother Nathanael 
Site Admin

Post Re: Brother Nathanael
The Jewish censors of YouTube——ADL and SPLC——BANNED 156 of my Videos yesterday.

Their reason was that I was “Criticizing a Protected Group.”

Thus my Videos critical of AIPAC, Jewish Lobbies, Judaism, the Media, and Israel, were BANNED.

Sum and substance?—JEWS are “protected” AS A GROUP from being criticized.

AS A GROUP Jews can clamor for war, push abortion, promote homosexuality, murder innocent Palestinians and steal their land, and above all, wield insidious influence on Capitol Hill.

But if you call them out for doing so they’ll shove a gag down your mouth with their “hate speech” meme and continue on with their mischief and malfeasance.

JEWS are now designated by the information patrol as a “protected group.” How’s that for enlarged power!

YouTube has lost its mind. Actually, YouTube has acquired the Jewish mind, which is why it appears to be morally insane. Yes, that's the same kind of insanity that sociopaths have. Coincidence? Not on your life!

YouTube is now banning anything the Jews find offensive, and this is because Jews control Google which controls YouTube! That means Jews also control the search results that Google returns when any of us search the web. Do you think they don't censor that? Guess again. They censor out everything they don't want you to see. Including the posts in this forum.

Speaking of Jews censoring what we can watch, I noticed today that the only copy of "The Ultimate Red Pill" that I could find on YouTube on February 14 of this year (2019), which is about four months ago, is also gone! See this post where I noted on that date the only copy I could find on YouTube. I knew this video was too important to last very long, so I saved a copy on my own server where you can watch it (here) no matter what JooTube says.

This is the kind of thing that Hitler, the Nazis, and the Germans had to fight in the 1920s and 1930s, i.e. the tyranny of the Jews. History repeats. The Ultimate Red Pill makes this very clear. Hitler made it very clear as well. He told the truth, and the Germans loved and respected him for it. And whenever I watch that Ultimate Red Pill video, which the Jews don't ever want anyone to watch, because it exposes their con-game so thoroughly, I too respect Hitler. I never respected any president of the United States in my adult lifetime (nearly 45 years) at anywhere near the level that I respect Adolf Hitler. There is simply no comparison. The American presidents were all fake, puppets of the ruling sociopaths, whereas Hitler was the real deal, a true leader always acting in the best interests of the people. That is something I have never been blessed with, something no American has ever had in our country in the last 100 years. We've never had a real leader.

Germany was lucky. Hitler was right. Jewish sociopaths are our misfortune.

Fri Jun 07, 2019 7:22 am
Site Admin

YouTube and Google have tried to censor Brother Nathanael out of existence, but they haven't won yet. But that's only because he has his own website.

Here we have the five planks of a common-sense platform the next president of the United States should push for the 2020 elections, but you know that's not going to happen, since we never get a legitimate president in this country. All we get are sociopaths who are bought-and-paid-for puppets of the true ruling sociopaths. But Brother Nathanael is totally right about the importance of this platform, and I would vote for him for president in a heartbeat. Brother Nathanael has always been honest over the last nine years that I have followed his videos, which is something none of the past U.S. presidents can truthfully claim.

Check out the presidential platform Brother Nathanael would like to see for the 2020 elections, and see if your candidate's platform can compare.

Thu Jan 16, 2020 12:50 am
Site Admin

Brother Nathanael really drills down to the truth like few other people. Looking back in this thread, it is clear his videos have been censored and suppressed from YouTube. Here is his latest video about the fake COVID-19 pandemic that Bill Gates is championing to forcibly vaccinate the global population with his proprietary "mark of the Beast".

Who benefits? The Jewish sociopaths, of course.

Sun May 17, 2020 5:03 am
Reply to topic   [ 23 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3