Reply to topic  [ 59 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Joe Rogan with Dr. Steven Greer 

Post Re: Joe Rogan with Dr. Steven Greer
So anyway this is one of about 5 or so presentations/interviews I watched of Greer a couple years back.

It all amounts to diddly-squat, and in the meantime you have to put up with one of the most arrogant full-of-shit frauds of all-time but that is just my humble opinion :giggle: .

Tue May 28, 2013 3:17 am

Tue May 28, 2013 3:26 am

I haven't seen anything yet that would indicate to me that Steven Greer is not genuine. The fact that Bill & Kerry did their somewhat adversarial interview with Steven Greer adds credence to the genuine nature of Doctor Greer's actions, in my opinion.

Pots and kettles jousting here in this trio interview that should be an instant classic for the alt media circus.

roflmaopomg :bpoo:

Tue May 28, 2013 4:09 am
Site Admin

I love it how we are all experts on who's legitimate and who's not, on who is BS-ing and who's not, and on who has the solution and who doesn't.

Clearly, we don't have a thing to worry about.

It's all good.

:lol:

Tue May 28, 2013 4:20 am
Site Admin

andywight wrote:
I still stand by this statement, of course I might be wrong, which could be simply proved by coming up with some "real evidence" to the contrary. A little green man or his flying saucer would probably do it!

Recall for a moment how knowledge is power, and how the greater part of propaganda is withheld information. Then recall the Roswell crash and how the government handled that, and how to this day, over 60 years later, they still are saying nothing. Recall the deception of 9/11, of the London Tube bombings, of the Gulf of Tonkin, of the U.S.S. Liberty, of Pearl Harbor, or of almost any other war in the past 100 years. Recall who runs this planet, the sociopaths, and how they conceal everything they do. Recall how they control the press, the intelligence agencies, the courts, the military, the governments, the large corporations, and the banking system. Recall who murdered Stanley Meyer, Chip Tatum, and Phil Schneider, and why they were murdered. Then tell me how you expect to be shown physical evidence for something the ruling sociopaths don't want you to know about.

This is a rigged game, and the deceivers are way ahead of you.

Steven Greer could be a deceiver, or he could be a legitimate truth-seeker who is way ahead of you. How could you tell the difference? Wouldn't they look very similar?

Tue May 28, 2013 5:31 am

Steven Greer could be a deceiver, or he could be a legitimate truth-seeker who is way ahead of you. How could you tell the difference?

By doing a little research maybe, be careful not to trip on you open mind Chico!

Quote:
Steven Greer reportedly plagiarizes the UFO work of others and sells as his own, sells do-it-yourself ET contact kits - now you too can steer in extraterrestrial spacecraft with a flashlight and never record them just like Doc Greer does. Made claims of contacting extraterrestrials through meditation. Claimed that U.S. military forces attacked a Colorado ET base inside a mountain using nerve gas, no evidence to back claim. Had dinner with CIA Director and spun tale of having briefed CIA Director about ETs for hours. Hosted press conference with credible UFO witnesses on Capitol Hill - ruined it and his own credibility by selling the work of others with his name on it and using bogus witnesses. Allegedly attempted to charge Washington State MUFON members $2500.00 each to demonstrate how he can vector in UFOs - Greer got to choose the location and the time...mmmmmm.

Source

Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image Image

QRK: QifUSqn6ygXK61pEkm2g4iBY9ZcLw4g4su
FCK: FettxKyQVhsSURZt1XQxUTypwxEeBbTgUQ

Please visit http://forum.qrk.cc/ for all things Crypto!

Tue May 28, 2013 5:53 am
Site Admin

andywight wrote:
By doing a little research maybe, be careful not to trip on you open mind Chico!

Agreed. Read your link and show me where it says Greer ruined his credibility "by selling the work of others with his name on it". If you can't find it, the credibility of your quoted text containing that link becomes highly suspect. What we appear to have is a copyright dispute on what should be a public domain document. This was potentially orchestrated as a means of harassing and discrediting Greer.

Tue May 28, 2013 6:46 am

Agreed. Read your link and show me where it says Greer ruined his credibility "by selling the work of others with his name on it". If you can't find it, the credibility of your quoted text containing that link becomes highly suspect. What we appear to have is a copyright dispute on what should be a public domain document. This was potentially orchestrated as a means of harassing and discrediting Greer.

"Dr. Steven Greer, MD, leader of CSETI (the Center for the Study of Extraterrestrial Intelligence) has improperly published and distributed scores of copies of a preliminary draft of the Best Available Evidence briefing document. He knew it was original material of the UFO Research Coalition which was protected by copyright law against unauthorized reproduction.

"His claim that his version of the document was not copyrighted is pointless, since all drafts of a copyrighted work are automatically protected by copyright law. His claim that he was told that none of the versions would be copyrighted is without basis.

"Greer removed the original cover of the document and substituted one of his own that states that he and the CSETI 'Starlight Team' are responsible for the 'concept, title, strategy and case selection.' In reality, neither Greer nor CSETI had any involvement at any stage in the preparation of the genuine document.

"Greer's pirated version of the document retained the name of the true author -- Don Berliner -- to avoid accusations of plagiarism. Berliner states emphatically that he received no input from Greer or any of his associates at any stage of the planning and writing of the document. In particular, Greer's claim that his 'Starlight Team' selected the cases summarized in the document is completely empty, as Berliner insists he, alone, chose the cases for the document. And he finds the implication that he worked with Greer and CSETI to be highly insulting, and damaging to his reputation as a professional writer."

QRK: QifUSqn6ygXK61pEkm2g4iBY9ZcLw4g4su
FCK: FettxKyQVhsSURZt1XQxUTypwxEeBbTgUQ

Please visit http://forum.qrk.cc/ for all things Crypto!

Tue May 28, 2013 6:55 am

During the OP interview Greer acts like he does not know David Wilcox. He then does a seminar with Wilcox a month later. Thats suspect. He does charge a lot of money for his personal seminars. I think he has had quite a few supernatural experiences and wants to so badly push everyone into his line of sight. The critical shit storm is so prevalent in todays times it causes people to become defensive and avoid truths. Over time this becomes callous. Its similar to what politicians must go through. He avoids the individual truths and protects his conglomerate of truth. If that makes any sense. I would not give up my life and go follow him, so I put him in the fringe data collection group.

Tue May 28, 2013 12:54 pm
Site Admin

What you have, Andy, is an allegation, probably by a lawyer for the UFO Research Coalition. It says nothing about "selling the work of others with his name on it". Greer himself wrote that the BAE document "was not, nor has it ever been, sold by CSETI, contrary to false and defaming statements made by others."

You can quote the UFO Research Coalition statement, and I can quote Greer's statement, but it doesn't get us anywhere towards proving Greer's information is false.

The mistake you and many others are making is being distracted by attacks on the messenger instead of researching the message. Destroying the credibility of the messenger in order to kill the message is one of the oldest tricks in the sociopaths' book. It doesn't really matter if the BAE document is copyrighted or not. What matters are the incidents reported in the BAE document, meaning the evidence for ETs being here and the long-standing cover-up to hide it from the public.

Tue May 28, 2013 5:17 pm
Reply to topic   [ 59 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next