Reply to topic  [ 59 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Joe Rogan with Dr. Steven Greer 
Site Admin

Post Re: Joe Rogan with Dr. Steven Greer
andywight wrote:
At a party in the early 1950s, before Scientology become Hubbard's main focus, Hubbard was overheard saying, "Religion is where the money is." That was the birth of the biggest business every to be disguised as a modern religion. It's seems to me Greer is going down the same road.

In all the time I have spent listening to Greer, I have never had the impression that Greer is starting a religion. I should add that I am quite attuned to recognizing religious propaganda.

Is Greer a man in relentless pursuit of proof or a master salesman? He is a salesman. He may have an interest in UFOs and ETs, but this is a business for Greer. He has learned ways to extort money from the government and from private citizens.

Business is not necessarily the same as religion.

But since we like attacking the messenger and ignoring the message, here's what the author of your article says about himself:

I'm a writer and a musician trying to make ends meet.

Might he also have a conflict of interest when it comes to money? Perhaps he's starting a religion.

Wed May 29, 2013 6:17 pm

In all the time I have spent listening to Greer, I have never had the impression that Greer is starting a religion. I should add that I am quite attuned to recognizing religious propaganda.

I believe Mr McKean was alluding more to Dr Greer's profiting from fraud than starting a religion!

Business is not necessarily the same as religion.

Agreed, although Mr Hubbard was certainly in the business of religion as Dr Greer is certainly in the business of UFO's.

But since we like attacking the messenger and ignoring the message, here's what the author of your article says about himself:

I'm a writer and a musician trying to make ends meet.

Might he also have a conflict of interest when it comes to money? Perhaps he's starting a religion.

So, in this light, lets move on to examine Dr Greer's "message":

The controlling elite of the world are withholding information that ET's here already and that they are nice.

But unfortunately doesn't have a shred of hard evidence to back this up!

QRK: QifUSqn6ygXK61pEkm2g4iBY9ZcLw4g4su
FCK: FettxKyQVhsSURZt1XQxUTypwxEeBbTgUQ

Please visit http://forum.qrk.cc/ for all things Crypto!

Wed May 29, 2013 11:15 pm

Quote:
So, in this light, lets move on to examine Dr Greer's "message":

The controlling elite of the world are withholding information that ET's here already and that they are nice.

This^^^^^

Word :bdevil:

Yadot :bpoo:

GameSetMatch :jest:

Thu May 30, 2013 1:33 am

Mods please Close this thread! :giggle:

PS and unsuscribe me :crybabe: !

Thu May 30, 2013 1:34 am
Site Admin

andywight wrote:

The controlling elite of the world are withholding information that they control almost everything already and that they are sociopathic evil-doers.

Unfortunately, I don't have a shred of hard evidence to back this up!

(I've got a mountain of circumstantial evidence, however.)

Thu May 30, 2013 1:59 am

Steven Greer: Citizen Hearing On Disclosure 2013 HD

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SgKMgJKLB5s

Quote:
Published on May 4, 2013
The Citizen Hearing on Disclosure of an extraterrestrial presence engaging the human race will attempt to accomplish what the Congress has failed to do for forty-five years - seek out the facts surrounding the most important issue of this or any other time.

For this reason the motto for the Citizen Hearing on Disclosure is "If the Congress will not do its job, the people will."

This event will be live streamed to the world via the Internet in at least four and possibly five languages. Furthermore, the entire hearing will be filmed as the basis for a forthcoming documentary - Truth Embargo.

The title of this film is fitting as the goal of the Citizen Hearing is nothing less than the end of the extraterrestrial truth embargo this year. The world's people have waited long enough.

More Here: http://www.citizenhearing.org/

Watch Sirius Here: http://www.yekra.com/sirius/#!/deploy...

ADG Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Alien-D...

Follow ADG on Twitter: http://twitter.com/ADG_UK

Thu May 30, 2013 2:53 am

Thu May 30, 2013 3:07 am

Andy its just swamp gas dude...

Disclosure Col Richard French USAF My Primary Job Was to Debunk UFOs

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YARstyo-fZI

Quote:
USAF Col. Richard French admits that his primary job was to debunk the fact UFOs were visiting Earth. He gave examples of landings and the things he would use to prove them false such as swamp gas at this hearing in Washington DC.

Thu May 30, 2013 3:09 am

Thu May 30, 2013 3:10 am
Site Admin

magamud wrote:
Steven Greer: Citizen Hearing On Disclosure 2013 HD

Thanks, Mags! I look forward to investigating further Greer's message, which continues to maintain the integrity I am used to seeing from Greer. There is no doubt that anyone leading this kind of disclosure will be the subject of malicious efforts to discredit, undermine, distort, corrupt, and destroy both the message and the messenger. Any criticisms, however, cannot be dismissed simply because they are expected. They can only be dismissed with good reason, and in fact do not have to be dismissed at all given a healthy understanding of uncertainty. Greer's motivations and character flaws should be examined and questioned, just as the message itself should be examined and questioned, but once again, certainty is not the goal. Understanding is the goal. My understanding is that Greer is on the right track and is doing some good work that is consistent with his history. I'm happy to abandon that understanding if it turns out to be wrong.

We shall see.

Thu May 30, 2013 3:26 am
Reply to topic   [ 59 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next