Reply to topic  [ 59 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Joe Rogan with Dr. Steven Greer 
Site Admin

Post Re: Joe Rogan with Dr. Steven Greer
Steven Greer is a psy-op.

I don't have that impression, but I can be fooled. It is wise to keep that very real possibility in mind at all times. These are confusing times by deliberate design, to keep us from knowing the truth.

He was appointed by the ptb to contain disclosure whistleblowers to a limited audience, and it worked like a charm.

Bill Ryan may also be one of these.

Fri Mar 08, 2013 10:41 pm

Steven Greer is a psy-op.

He was appointed by the ptb to contain disclosure whistleblowers to a limited audience, and it worked like a charm.

20+ years of CSETI

10+ years of Disclosure Project

Where's the aliens Mr. Sleezetak? (mirror)

And this year he will give you a dead alien corpse for display and you will go EEWW AAWW!

Sorry guys, but I'm going to have to side with Mr.ULY on this one, there's something not quite right about Dr Greer!

QRK: QifUSqn6ygXK61pEkm2g4iBY9ZcLw4g4su
FCK: FettxKyQVhsSURZt1XQxUTypwxEeBbTgUQ

Please visit http://forum.qrk.cc/ for all things Crypto!

Sat Mar 09, 2013 1:21 am

I'm sure it's not easy being an ambassador for contact. He did not talk about the possibility of being fooled by our govt.

Sat Mar 09, 2013 3:47 am
Site Admin

andywight wrote:
Sorry guys, but I'm going to have to side with Mr.ULY on this one, there's something not quite right about Dr Greer!

Can you be more specific? I'm wondering if I've ever encountered anyone about whom I couldn't say the very same thing.

Excluding Andywight, naturally. :jest:

Sat Mar 09, 2013 6:47 am

Can you be more specific? I'm wondering if I've ever encountered anyone about whom I couldn't say the very same thing.

Excluding Andywight, naturally. :jest:

Sure, but first we need to understand that Mr Greer has presented no real evidence, only personnel testimony from mainly military personnel. Doe's one treat someone's testimony who in all likelihood has spent his or her's whole life in an environment where brainwashing is the norm, not the exception, I think not!
Do we treat someone's testimony that belongs to organizations responsible for releasing poison gas during WW1, fire bombs over Dresden in WW2, who dropped white phosphorous on civilians in Fallujah and are presently controlling killer drones over Pakistan as more credible than someone who is not? I think not!

Which really only leaves "gut feelings" to work with, needing a whole thread of their own to explain, so I wont.

1. Anyone who spends as much time as Mr Greer does to alter his "natural look" into that "pumped" is suspect in my book!

2. Anyone when asked to explain how he contacts extra terrestrials and then automatically recites some dimensional theory, not understood by most and without any attempt to explain, is also suspect in my book!

To be continued... :D

Sat Mar 09, 2013 1:44 pm
Site Admin

andywight wrote:
Sure, but first we need to understand that Mr Greer has presented no real evidence

Such an understanding would be false. There is plenty of evidence to examine, if you take the time to find it and dig into it. You can't do it passively, which would result in misleading statements like "there is no real evidence."

Let me give one specific example -- the lady from NASA that testified during the Disclosure Project press conference back in 2001 about the routine doctoring of images to hide anomalies. She could be easily dismissed if that is the extent of one's knowledge of NASA photoshopping, as she is just one witness. But if you look into the subject and examine the physical evidence from others presented online and elsewhere, there is no doubt that her testimony is accurate and corroborating.

andywight wrote:
Does one treat someone's testimony who in all likelihood has spent his or her's whole life in an environment where brainwashing is the norm, not the exception, I think not!

You could disqualify all testimony like that, as we all live in such a Matrix of lies and deception, and always have. However, it is an error to dismiss the message by attacking the messenger. The ruling sociopaths use that common mistake to their advantage, which is why falsely discrediting a witness is such a valuable tool in their criminal hands.

andywight wrote:
Which really only leaves "gut feelings" to work with, needing a whole thread of their own to explain, so I wont.

If you really examine your posted arguments against Mr. Greer, you will see they are all emotional. You are working on "gut feelings". For example, take your next statement:

andywight wrote:
1. Anyone who spends as much time as Mr Greer does to alter his "natural look" into that "pumped" is suspect in my book!

Dr. Greer's physical appearance is not relevant to the message being delivered.

andywight wrote:
2. Anyone when asked to explain how he contacts extra terrestrials and then automatically recites some dimensional theory, not understood by most and without any attempt to explain, is also suspect in my book!

Again, this breakdown in communication between you and Dr. Greer is not relevant to the primary message, which is the evidence that is independent of Dr. Greer. He is only the messenger. The message doesn't depend on him.

Sat Mar 09, 2013 7:05 pm

Well said, Chico. Greer is a man who gave up a half million dollars a year career in medicine to pursue what he thought was most important. His alt media job and his UFO chasing can't be motivated by money. Nor can it be motivated by "fame" unless you consider the scorn and ridicule of your former friends and colleagues as "fame." Sure he's a bit quirky, the buff bod and all, but he's apparently a pretty smart guy and I don't see too many other people out there with his energy and brains doing what he's doing.

Mon May 27, 2013 4:40 pm
Site Admin

There's nothing wrong with Andy questioning Greer's information and his motives, and I agree it should be done, for it gives us all a chance to dig up the evidence and weigh in on it. But it's also important to recognize our own biases and how it affects our judgement. I've been fooled by appearances many times, so I try to concentrate on the message and not the messenger. Our UncleZook prefers to do the opposite, which makes for some lively discussions here! But I believe that is the power of free speech. Many minds working on a problem are better than few. Consensus is much harder, but when it is reached, it is usually very sound.

Mon May 27, 2013 9:36 pm

Pintorider wrote:
but he's apparently a pretty smart guy and I don't see too many other people out there with his energy and brains doing what he's doing.

"Energy" and "Brains" don't prove squat! Hi Pinto and welcome to the forum.

andywight wrote:
Sure, but first we need to understand that Mr Greer has presented no real evidence

Such an understanding would be false. There is plenty of evidence to examine, if you take the time to find it and dig into it.

Sounds like Auntie Ruby's ghost writing for you here Chico.

You can't do it passively, which would result in misleading statements like "there is no real evidence."

I still stand by this statement, of course I might be wrong, which could be simply proved by coming up with some "real evidence" to the contrary.

A little green man or his flying saucer would probably do it!

Let me give one specific example -- the lady from NASA that testified during the Disclosure Project press conference back in 2001 about the routine doctoring of images to hide anomalies.

Evidence of photoshopping is not evidence of extraterrestrials!

But if you look into the subject and examine the physical evidence from others presented online and elsewhere, there is no doubt that her testimony is accurate and corroborating.

I would love to examine the "physical evidence" Chico, where can I find it?

andywight wrote:
Does one treat someone's testimony who in all likelihood has spent his or her's whole life in an environment where brainwashing is the norm, not the exception, I think not!

You could disqualify all testimony like that, as we all live in such a Matrix of lies and deception, and always have. However, it is an error to dismiss the message by attacking the messenger. The ruling sociopaths use that common mistake to their advantage, which is why falsely discrediting a witness is such a valuable tool in their criminal hands.

andywight wrote:

If you really examine your posted arguments against Mr. Greer, you will see they are all emotional. You are working on "gut feelings". For example, take your next statement:

andywight wrote:

Dr. Greer's physical appearance is not relevant to the message being delivered.

I disagree, "Attacking the messenger" and pointing out the lack of credibility due to the prevalence of "brainwashing" connected to one's chosen profession, are two totally different things Chico.

Would these testimony's still still be credible if given by Moonies?

If not are you saying that brainwashed military personnel are more credible than brainwashed Moonies because the government gives them weapons and impunity to kill with them?

andywight wrote:

Again, this breakdown in communication between you and Dr. Greer is not relevant to the primary message, which is the evidence that is independent of Dr. Greer. He is only the messenger. The message doesn't depend on him.

I hardly think my pointing out Mr Greer's inability the explain the science behind his claims as a "breakdown in communication" and is very "relevant' to the credibility of the primary message.

Steven Greer & the Promise of Alien Contact

Attachment:
grerr1.jpg
grerr1.jpg [ 4.22 KiB | Viewed 2375 times ]

Steven Greer 57, is an ex-ER physician who has amassed a convincing case that aliens have taken an interest in mankind. He is very much like Alex Jones -- charismatic, intelligent, egotistical, micro-managing, secretive and overbearing. Both are archetypical prima donnas, craving star attention and association with the A-list. Unlike Jones, Greer failed to build on his momentum. Alien contact and its promise for human transformation has never materialized. David Shewchuk asks, "Why?"

Read more...

Tue May 28, 2013 2:12 am

Quote:
Greer appears to be either a Charlatan or an Agent. First, how many ER doctors have you seen that look like they could compete in UFC? Second, he doesn't seem to ever really scrutinize the evidence or offer alternative hypotheses. Instead, he speaks about the matter with the evangelical conviction you might expect from a cult leader trying to appeal to the emotional center of his listeners. Third, his "evidence" of contact includes, at best, some sketchy videos on his CSETI site that appear to have been doctored. Fourth, he seems to have access to some very high-level people despite him being nothing but a humble, Southern ER MD.

For a guy with an alleged background in science, he doesn't take a very scientific approach to the issue.

Theory: he is an agent used to control the chaos. Having him at the forefront of the movement means that no one else can really fill that space. It means that all information is associated with him and his credibility or lack-thereof. It serves as a way to monitor internal leaks since many people may see him as someone to contact if they want to be a whistle-blower.

Tue May 28, 2013 2:35 am
Reply to topic   [ 59 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next