Reply to topic  [ 8 posts ] 
Cattle and human "mutilations" 
Site Admin

Post Cattle and human "mutilations"
It looks more like deliberate high-tech tissue harvesting to me, and by beings that have no empathy for other living things. This is unwittingly corroborated by testimony from Colonel "X" about the Greys in the Dulce underground facility and their need to harvest glandular organs. Cattle mutilations receive little attention in the media, are ignored by the government, and as a result, they are hardly reported now by the ranchers themselves. And when the same thing happens to a human?

The silence is deafening.

Update January 11, 2017: The video link for "cattle mutilations" has been broken. I am including another copy of the video below.

UFO HUNTERS Alien Harvest 1_3 (GREEK SUBS)

Thu Dec 06, 2012 6:55 am

Post Re: Cattle and human "mutilations"
The US statistics say schizophrenia is one percent of the population. I suspect most of the experimentation is done to the mind.

Its trauma based and our society coincidentally reinforces it. I would compare it to a force that is happening and our society on all levels reflects this position.

Our pathology comes from our ignorance....

Sun Dec 09, 2012 7:11 am

It looks more like deliberate high-tech tissue harvesting to me, and by beings that have no empathy for other living things. This is unwittingly corroborated by testimony from Colonel "X" about the Greys in the Dulce underground facility and their need to harvest glandular organs. Cattle mutilations receive little attention in the media, are ignored by the government, and as a result, they are hardly reported now by the ranchers themselves. And when the same thing happens to a human?

The silence is deafening.

For Chicodoodoo - The Unassuming Gatekeeper Who Seeks Not Accolades, But Cass_cheques (Chico-TUGWSNABC or ChicoTUG_WhiStliN_ABCs in the longform, for sport) - the application of scientific method is a selective venture; and not to be ventured when fantastic tales are offered up by allegedly disaffected members of the matrix syndicate (via code whistle morse). Tweet tweet ... tweet tweet tweet ... tweet ... tweet tweet.

Where is scientific method to be found ... in the distant stars? ... with tweeting larks? ... under the bed where the monsters are? ... in the cookie jar?

What's that you say, religious method?? Oh, okay. Why didn't you say so ...

Well, carry on.

Pax Methodologia

ps: On faith alone, Dulce and Wikileaks/Assange are legitimate pursuits ... so is ... well ... any number of things, really.

Flight that sends into the clouds brings wings to rest upon the boughs. Then further down to the liquid lawn, to serve as sentries for the gliding swan. Curve, a perfect turning of the line between here and Heaven, with extensions into infinitum.

Sun Dec 09, 2012 2:16 pm
Site Admin

UncleZook wrote:
Where is scientific method to be found

Not in your post, that's for sure. Your post here is classic gatekeeping. Clearly, you didn't research any of the links, where there is plenty of scientific method being applied (which often begins as observation).

You expose yourself once again, Mr. Gatekeeper.

Sun Dec 09, 2012 6:54 pm

I've been reading the Dulce article.interview ... and it is intriguing so far.

I remain noncommittal on the veracity of the claims.

There is still no sign of scientific method in sight. Even a genuine observation (kickstarts the scientific method). But there are no observations in the article - and I'm about 70% finished reading it - merely claims and conjectures.

I realize that the scientific method does indeed commence with goals/aims/objectives ... but the article so far, has been a monologue of a fantastic story (interrupted by the occasional question).

Here's hoping the remaining 30% contains some genuine observations, which would then trigger an objective, which would then put scientific method in full flight.

As it is, the religious method employed so far ... has its own charm. And I remain noncommittal on the subject matter.

Pax Human Origins

Flight that sends into the clouds brings wings to rest upon the boughs. Then further down to the liquid lawn, to serve as sentries for the gliding swan. Curve, a perfect turning of the line between here and Heaven, with extensions into infinitum.

Mon Dec 10, 2012 9:01 pm
Site Admin

Interesting how you denigrate me and criticize the article, and only afterward do you begin to read it. How many times have we seen that kind of behavior from you? Many.

And let me assure you that you will never find any scientific method in any whistleblower testimony coming out of "above top secret" operations. Classified operations are closed systems that are heavily compartmentalized and deliberately designed to eliminate the application of scientific method. Colonel "X" can be completely legitimate speaking the truth as he experienced it, and you will always be able to correctly claim that there is no scientific method verifying his claims.

On the other hand, you need only look at yourself, speculating on a broad spectrum of subjects without hesitation based on your proven-faulty discernment (GM Compass), and without a hint of scientific method or real evidence, but when someone challenges your speculation, you abandon the scientific method (providing evidence, reproducibility, peer review, etc.) and ignore the challenge. How many times have we seen that kind of behavior from you? Many.

Tue Dec 11, 2012 12:47 am

Interesting how you denigrate me and criticize the article, and only afterward do you begin to read it. How many times have we seen that kind of behavior from you? Many.

Another of your many distortions. I denigrate you because your behavior deserves it, and I probably won't be letting up any soon (in denigrating you) ... because your behavior is predictable gatekeeper behavior.

However, I never criticized the article ... merely pointed out that it uses religious method. Articles of faith have their own merits and lack thereof. I was noncommittal at the start when I merely parsed the article; noncommittal during my reading it; and now, am noncommittal after having read it. The problem with you, Chicodoodoo ... is that you are in full attack mode against my character because my character is relatively clean and yours is relatively not. You prevaricate, and I do not. You entertain fantastic tales without proof ... I do not. You tolerate bullshit like Brockbrader, Shipley, Assange, Wikileaks, Pentagon Papers, Disclosure, Cassidy of Camelot, King Pendragon of Avalon, Chuckie/Atticus1, etc. ... well into the stench. I do not.

In short, I'm a genuine truthseeker and you are not.

Quote:
And let me assure you that you will never find any scientific method in any whistleblower testimony coming out of "above top secret" operations. Classified operations are closed systems that are heavily compartmentalized and deliberately designed to eliminate the application of scientific method. Colonel "X" can be completely legitimate speaking the truth as he experienced it, and you will always be able to correctly claim that there is no scientific method verifying his claims.

You just confirmed what I already stated at the beginning: the totality of religious method.

You either believe whistleblowers or you don't. And if you claim there is proof of a whistleblower's claims - e.g. that it's there all over the place and that needs to go and uncover it - then that is not scientific method, but an appeal to process. A claim is religion. A proof is science. A claim remains a claim until it is proved.

To wit, Colonel X could be legitimately telling the truth ... or he could be making it up in degrees ... or he could be making it all up. Again, an article of faith is required to believe Colonel X (who may indeed be wholesome, truthful, and awe-inspiring ... as big green apples in a spring shower).

Quote:
On the other hand, you need only look at yourself, speculating on a broad spectrum of subjects without hesitation based on your proven-faulty discernment (GM Compass), and without a hint of scientific method or real evidence, but when someone challenges your speculation, you abandon the scientific method (providing evidence, reproducibility, peer review, etc.) and ignore the challenge. How many times have we seen that kind of behavior from you? Many.

I already made the arguments against GMCompass (after first citing their website, then later updating my knowledgebase upon further research, as a truthseeker is obliged to do) ... and against GMWatch. I accused both organizations of being divided fronts of the same unity.

In your zeal to character assassinate Truthseeker Yours Truly, you point away from the salient facts of controlled advocacy (GMCompass) and controlled opposition (GMWatch).

Your attempt at diversion (from the salient facts) is to be expected, of course, because truth only exists in your portfolio, Chico, as an ingredient to be mixed together with lies ... for the perfect cocktail of disinformation and deception.

Pax Cocktails With Pimentos

Fri Dec 14, 2012 4:59 am
Site Admin

UncleZook wrote:
Another of your many distortions. ... However, I never criticized the article ... merely pointed out that it uses religious method.

You are certainly one to talk about distortions, being the master of them, as a gatekeeper must be. Eye-witness testimony is not necessarily religious method, and it usually has nothing to do with religion. Great distortion on your part, though.

Quote:
You prevaricate, and I do not. You entertain fantastic tales without proof ... I do not. You tolerate bullshit like Brockbrader, Shipley, Assange, Wikileaks, Pentagon Papers, Disclosure, Cassidy of Camelot, King Pendragon of Avalon, Chuckie/Atticus1, etc. ... well into the stench. I do not. In short, I'm a genuine truthseeker and you are not.

Clear evidence that you are a liar and a gatekeeper practicing heavy distortion. If you were a genuine truth-seeker, you wouldn't have to keep advertising it. Isn't there a quote about repeating the Big Lie often enough?

"No matter how big the lie; repeat it often enough and the masses will regard it as the truth." -- John F. Kennedy.

Quote:
You just confirmed what I already stated at the beginning: the totality of religious method.

You confirm once again that you're just a plain idiot. It's a real disappointment to see that this is the best you can do.

Quote:
You either believe whistleblowers or you don't.

And here's your patented distortion -- binary thinking. I have to say that you are a true con-artist when it comes to building on this false foundation. I can listen to whistleblowers and maintain a proper degree of uncertainty, which does not require belief or disbelief. You, however, with your simple black and white thinking, cannot.

Quote:
In your zeal to character assassinate Truthseeker Yours Truly, you point away from the salient facts of controlled advocacy (GMCompass) and controlled opposition (GMWatch).

Exposing a con-artist is not character assassination.

Where is your scientific method showing GMWatch is "controlled opposition"? You have completely ignored my request to "put up or shut up", which is typical gatekeeping behavior on your part. Are you using your religious method, taking it on faith that GMWatch is a deceptive website? I provided extensive evidence that GM Compass was a scam. Are you not able to do the same for GMWatch? I think it is clear why you cannot -- GMWatch is genuine opposition, which you are trying hard to discredit via slander and legerdemain.

Quote:
Your attempt at diversion (from the salient facts) is to be expected, of course, because truth only exists in your portfolio, Chico, as an ingredient to be mixed together with lies ... for the perfect cocktail of disinformation and deception.

If you replace "Chico" with "UncleZook", you will see how much truer your statement becomes.

Fri Dec 14, 2012 5:57 pm
Reply to topic   [ 8 posts ]