Reply to topic  [ 21 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
The Greada Treaty of 1954 
Site Admin

Post The Greada Treaty of 1954
In researching Phil Schneider and William Cooper a number of years ago, I came across the story of the Greada Treaty of 1954. This seemed like a highly suspect story at the time, but hindsight and corroboration by other sources since then continues to lend credibility to the story. The murder of James Forrestal and the coverup was only one of many that resulted from the internal struggle concerning public disclosure of ETs. The on-going disaster at Fukushima demonstrates the wisdom of the Nordic type ETs that the U.S. government first negotiated with unsuccessfully, who said humanity was "not ready" to handle the responsibility of nuclear power. How prophetic. The escalating power of the intelligence agencies and their quiet takeover of the government also points to the wrong decision being made about keeping the details of the ETs from the public at all costs. A disaster of monumental proportions is the result of all these seemingly innocent dominoes falling one upon the other, bringing us to the shocking insanity of the modern world.

Sun Dec 02, 2012 1:59 am
Site Admin

Post Re: The Greada Treaty of 1954
Here is more information on the murder of James Forrestal.

And this:

Quote:
Consider MJ-12; Majestic 12; Majic 12; where a group of top scientists, the military and CIA officials were formed to assess the alien threat. The death of our Secretary of State, James Forrestal, in May of 1949...was not a suicide. He was the only member of Majestic 12 that wanted full disclosure to the American people. At 2AM, on the morning of May 22 of 1949, the Secretary of State was thrown out of the 16th floor window at Bethesda Naval Hospital! -- source

Sat Dec 08, 2012 6:23 am

I know of the same exact narrative Chico. Its the one I always thought was credible.
I think the only way one could cover up this story would have to be done through time travel or some incredible stealth powers. But then again you would say that its fantastical and then project I dont have integrity...

The whole disclosure narrative seems contrived to me as it could easily sublimate into our current political paradigm now. That is to creepy for me.
I come in peace type of stuff...

Interesting times indeed...

Burn baby burn...

Sun Dec 09, 2012 6:37 am
Site Admin

In times of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act.

Sun Dec 09, 2012 6:47 pm
Site Admin

More information about the James Forrestal murder coverup. Evidently it is so important that the murder not be revealed that the lie is still being actively propagated. That would make sense if the alien meeting and Greada agreement did indeed take place.

Sat Dec 29, 2012 11:27 pm

Im just so pissed at the intelligent stupidity our species has. There is no extrapolation with the evidence of UFO's. This should be a thought in the frontal lobes when you assess reality. Im just dumbfounded.

Thu May 23, 2013 2:08 pm
Site Admin

I remember Jordan Maxwell saying that nothing makes sense until you factor in the UFO/ET influence. There is some historical evidence for ET meddling in human affairs, there are OOPARTs, and there are also hints that there is further evidence in our own DNA. It could all be imaginative excess and fantasy, but I've noticed a solid trend that truth is very often stranger than fiction.

Thu May 23, 2013 6:31 pm
Site Admin

Evidence for ETs includes the Paracas skulls of South America that have very unusual bone structure. Private interests have analyzed DNA from these skulls recently, and preliminary results suggest they are not exactly human.

Quote:
"It had mtDNA (mitochondrial DNA) with mutations unknown in any human, primate, or animal known so far. But a few fragments I was able to sequence from this sample indicate that if these mutations will hold, we are dealing with a new human-like creature, very distant from Homo sapiens, Neanderthals and Denisovans."

The implications are huge. "I am not sure it will even fit into the known evolutionary tree," Foerster wrote. He added that if the Paracas individuals were so biologically different, they would not have been able to interbreed with humans. -- source (1 2)

But wait! Are we getting all sides of the story? When does that ever happen?

Quote:
Samples of these skulls (hair, including roots, tooth, bone and skin) housed at the Paracas History Museum were taken. Here’s the kicker… they were sent, not to a reputable scientist or geneticist, but to Lloyd Pye (now deceased), founder of the Starchild Project who believed in alien hybrids. Guess who he gave them to for testing? (This is rich.) Our favorite Nobel-wishing genetic tester, friend of the forest people, Dr. Melba Ketchum. Ketchum has made our feature posts as the orchestrator of the Bigfoot DNA testing boondoggle. In February of 2013, she self-published a paper (after it was rejected by mainstream journals) that her collection of supposed Bigfoot genetic samples showed the North American Sasquatch was a hybrid of an unknown ape and a human mother. The findings were roundly rejected. See the chronicles of Ketchum here. -- source

Of course, the tactic here is to discredit the message by attacking the messengers, which raises red flags for me. But there is certainly a valid concern that bias is a factor in the reported results, and the results have to be questioned. On the other hand, I don't consider Lloyd Pye a quack (you can search on his name in the forum for more information), but I don't know much about Melba Ketchum. So, I treat all of this information with some degree of uncertainty, as usual.

Wed Feb 12, 2014 1:34 am
Site Admin

Concrete evidence is hard to come by, especially when the ruling sociopaths, in very solid positions of power and control, don't want it to appear. They have been very successful at hiding things for over 100 years. Concrete evidence will never be disseminated if the rulers don't want it disseminated.

Circumstantial evidence is a different story. There is lots of circumstantial evidence for much of what the ruling sociopaths have hidden. They are not concerned, however. They have the vast majority of the people completely brainwashed to only accept concrete evidence. "Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence," claimed popular spokesperson Carl Sagan. He was wrong. All they require is the right evidence.

Wed Feb 12, 2014 3:26 am
Site Admin

"There was an agreement." -- Linda Moulton Howe

There would be no need for the ET denial or the cover-up by the U.S. government for the last 60 years if there wasn't.

Wed Jun 25, 2014 3:34 am
Reply to topic   [ 21 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next