Reply to topic  [ 21 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
The Greada Treaty of 1954 

Post Re: The Greada Treaty of 1954
Is it by any coincidence that Andy or Zook cannot extrapolate this phenomena? No of course not.

Philip J. Corso

Wed Jun 25, 2014 2:35 pm
Site Admin

There are legitimate whistle-blowers out there, lots of them. There are fake whistle-blowers also, both controlled opposition and regular con-artists. It's not easy to tell them all apart, but we shouldn't throw away the entire barrel of apples just because some are bad.

Psychology is the key. Sociopaths made the decision to keep knowledge of ETs hidden. Why would they do this? Because to sociopaths, knowledge is power, and it is very much to their advantage to keep the knowledge under their control and use it for their benefit. Non-sociopaths, by contrast, see knowledge as a gift to be shared among all. This is the enormous difference empathy makes. It's like night and day.

Find the sociopaths among these whistle-blowers, if you can.

Thu Jun 26, 2014 6:07 am

I can't be sure about sociopaths, but there is different takes on each one.

Corso: He asks the general "what about the people, this tech could get into their bodies." The general responds, "Well I hope the people come after us and stop it." That would be more of a human response.

Dean: Believes "aliens" are benevolent and is not balanced with his observations, that perhaps we are just being experimented on. In other words he believes aliens are not malevolent because they could just wipe us out. Well we are wiped out currently and in total darkness. That sounds like manipulation to me. Dean is suspect.

The other guy I'm neutral with.

Thu Jun 26, 2014 7:04 pm
Site Admin

magamud wrote:
Corso: He asks the general "what about the people, this tech could get into their bodies." The general responds, "Well I hope the people come after us and stop it." That would be more of a human response.

I understood it differently. It's after 7:47 in part 2 where Corso says the general responded, "Well let's hope that the people (that) come after us recognize this danger." The general is basically "kicking the can", passing responsibility to the next generation. That is a typical Follower behavior.

magamud wrote:
Dean: Believes "aliens" are benevolent and is not balanced with his observations, that perhaps we are just being experimented on. In other words he believes aliens are not malevolent because they could just wipe us out.

I agree with Dean that many of the ET races are not malevolent because they could easily exterminate us, as in make us extinct within a short period of time. That doesn't mean they are benevolent. They could very well be neutral.

Also, when dealing with a reality that is stranger than fiction, you aren't going to find much that appears to be balanced. Phil Schneider appears completely unbalanced to many, but that's because few can entertain the reality that he personally experienced. He claimed he was dying of cancer due to the radiation of a blue beam fired by an ET that hit him in the chest and laid him open "like a fish". The beam also took off two of his fingers from his left hand. In one of his later lectures shortly before he was murdered, he actually raised his shirt to show his audience his bare chest. I had been waiting a long time to see what that chest looked like after being laid open like a fish. His claims seemed a bit more credible after that image.

Sat Jun 28, 2014 3:11 am
Site Admin

Often it is the little things that point to the credibility of an experience or a story. The video below was full of them for me. A classic one is at the end when Simon Parkes asks "Why are they clapping?" It's the mind control that produces the behavior. A few can see the mind control, but most cannot. It is hidden in plain sight.

Quote:
Amazing Grace, how sweet the sound, that saved a wretch like me. I once was lost but now am found, was blind, but now I see.

Quote:
Presentation on "The Road Less Traveled" by M. Scott Peck

Mystery of Grace: Peck maintains that we know very well why people become mentally ill, but we don’t understand why people survive the traumas of their lives as well as they do. His answer is that ‘there is a force, the mechanics of which we do not fully understand, that seems to operate routinely in most people to protect and to foster their mental health even under the most adverse conditions.’ This mysterious force Peck regards as grace.

Definition of Grace: Peck defines grace as ‘a powerful force originating outside of human consciousness which nurtures the spiritual growth of human beings.’ The question arises where this force comes from. The religious believe it originates from God, but there are two traditions: the doctrine of Emanence: grace emanates from an external God to people; and the doctrine of Immanence: grace immanates out from God within the centre of a person’s being.

Resistance to Grace: Scott Peck believes that people’s capacity to love, and hence their will to grow, is nurtured by the love of their parents during childhood and throughout their lives by grace through God’s love. He also believes that grace is available to everyone, but there are many who reject the call of grace. This is because ‘the call to grace is a call to a life of effortful caring, to a life of service’ and sacrifice. Many reject the call due to laziness.

-- Psychology and Religion in the Search for Personal Wholeness by Johann Maree, Summer School, UCT, Jan. 2012

Wed Jul 23, 2014 8:26 pm
Site Admin

I decided to look into Simon Parkes a bit more, and I discovered that he did a two-hour Avalon interview seven months ago. It was posted on YouTube apparently by Bill Ryan himself, who goes by the name "AlphaZebra" there. That's very revealing, as Bill likes to think of himself as an alpha male with camouflaging stripes, a top dog when it comes to deceiving and manipulating both general forum members and the gullible, starry-eyed female pursuits he can attract with his superficial sociopathic charm, perhaps combined with a snapshot of his own personal "member".

A couple of things caught my attention. Simon claims at 1:09 that Hillary Clinton was shot by the commander of her bodyguards, who obviously failed to kill her, and who was then killed by a member of his team. So the highly trained commander of a Seal Team can't take out an unarmed sociopath with one shot? Then, at 1:57:20, we have Simon gushing profusely about Bill Ryan. So Simon doesn't know Bill is a fraud, deceiver, and manipulator? Or that Avalon members (and Simon is one) trade freedom of speech for the security of like-mindedness and a "safe" environment? But Simon somehow knows all about the deceptions and manipulations of the aliens and the Illuminati?

That certainly raises a red flag.

Thu Jul 24, 2014 4:45 am

We are in incredible danger. I suspect much like the sociopathic and demonic landscape, we are dealing with an inter dimensional species that is psychopathic. I suspect most contactees, channelers, and intuists are being used to create more legitimacy in our consciousness. Much in the same way sociopaths use philanthropy to drop the defense system of empathic or non thinking humans. Similar in how the sociopaths terraformed us in the 5 senses. These psychopathic aliens are doing the same with our sixth sense. To begin another age of domination masked as well being.

Thu Jul 24, 2014 9:44 pm
Site Admin

magamud wrote:
I suspect most contactees, channelers, and intuists are being used to create more legitimacy in our consciousness.

We should always keep that possibility in mind, that the human go-between intermediaries are being completely played in order to play our entire species. If sociopathy is a dominant life mechanism, we should expect aliens to be sociopathic. And if aliens can read our minds when we can't read theirs, what fertile ground for sociopathic deception and manipulation! How would we ever see past their masks?

Fri Jul 25, 2014 3:04 am
Site Admin

Here is the voice of our masters, the ruling sociopaths, delivered via one of their faithful and well rewarded minions. In a nutshell, we simple-minded slaves can't handle the truth, so we have to be "protected". The dangerous information has to be firewalled, filtered, and censored, lest our fragile minds overload and short-circuit. But never fear, our care-takers will faithfully and reliably take care of the job, keeping us safe and contented in the fantasy world we live in, which by the way they also deliver 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, on over 100 high definition digital channels chock full of mind-numbing garbage.

Quote:
The answer may lie in building a planetary firewall, a kind of “meme armor” to shield us from damaging knowledge of extraterrestrial life, while still allowing us to learn about the cosmos. It would be an artificial and autonomous construct that would take over the job of SETI, and even the task of exoplanet-hunting astronomers. By providing an algorithmic or physical barrier to the rest of the universe, it would help sift and control the flow of information—rather like an Internet firewall that defends against viruses by scrutinizing the origin and intent of packets of data.

The armor might involve a unilateral ban of private telescopes or radio antenna with enough sensitivity to chance upon extraterrestrial signposts. It could be equipped with its own automated listening posts and telescopes—spoon-feeding sanitized results to its masters. -- source

The process described, basically censoring the truth, already took place after the 1947 UFO crash at Roswell. We've been censored for three generations now. So why this article, seeking to justify their "compassionate" act of keeping us in the dark? Are they afraid we are beginning to see the light, and that we might be very, very angry with them?

Tue Sep 09, 2014 1:17 am
Site Admin

The murder of James Forrestal, the first Secretary of Defense for the USA, just got a little more focused:

David Martin, a.k.a. DCDave wrote:
Daughter of Key Forrestal Witness Surfaces

I received the following email message on September 26, 2017:

Quote:
I started reading your article on the Forrestal death. I got to the part about Edward Prise's story being irrelevant. He was my father and I can tell you he lived in fear of something happening because of information he knew about the case. We grew up hearing whispers between our parents in reference to this matter but were not allowed to ask for details. Even up until a year prior to my father's death in 1991 he had called me and was in fear that he was going to be questioned again about the issue. It might have been irrelevant to you but it was not irrelevant to my family, it was always a shadow in our lives.

This very brief communication is probably a good deal more revealing than the sender realized. Edward William Prise was the Navy hospital apprentice who attended former Secretary of Defense James Forrestal on the 16th floor of the Bethesda Naval Hospital during one of three eight-hour shifts. His shift was from four PM until midnight. Forrestal went out the window of the kitchen across the hall from his room shortly before two AM, May 22, 1949, during the shift of the person who had relieved Prise, hospital apprentice Robert Wayne Harrison. Most important, Prise had been on the job from the beginning of Forrestal’s almost seven-week confinement and would have had a very good idea of everything that was going on. Harrison had only started the job the night before. -- source

Was James Forrestal killed because he wanted to go public with the information about ETs when the other shadow government members wanted it hushed up? Or was it his knowledge of the real story behind Operation Highjump that he also believed should not be hidden from the public? Or both?

Whatever it was, it had to be extremely important to someone to justify killing a man of James Forrestal's character and position.

Sun Oct 15, 2017 3:17 am
Reply to topic   [ 21 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next