Reply to topic  [ 25 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
" e-mail from Steven Greer of the Disclosure Project" 

Post " e-mail from Steven Greer of the Disclosure Project"
I just saw this on Reddit. Opinions?

Dear friends of Disclosure,
The Disclosure Project and CSETI has teamed up with Emmy award winning filmmaker Amardeep Kaleka to make an historic new documentary on Disclosure, Contact and the suppression of New Energy.
The combination of the extensive top-secret witness testimony and evidence collected by The Disclosure Project will be combined with the highly accomplished filmmaking talent of Mr. Kaleka and his group to make a film that will change the course of history.
No major studio or media group will touch this story : It is simply too explosive and world- changing for large corporate interests to embrace.
For this reason This will be funded, produced and distributed through the support of people like you.
You can make a contribution at: http://www.sirius.neverendinglight.com. . Each contribution comes with great incentives ranging from a free Director's cut of the film to attendance at the Red Carpet Premiere, to a week long Contact Expedition with me and the CSETI Contact team.
Please let all of your friends and contacts know about this major new Disclosure initiative by providing links to us on your Facebook, Twitter and other social media sites.
It is time for the next big step in Disclosure. Since 2001, dozens of governments have opened up their UFO files- and more is coming. Now the entire world must know that we are not alone, and that the secrecy has been driven by greed and corruption- to hide from humanity the earth-saving technologies behind UFO energy and propulsion systems.
The proceeds from this film will go to fund the research and development of New Energy sources. If you can help us make this film a success, we the people will do what neither the government nor big corporations dare do: End the era of oil and coal and usher in a new, abundant and sustainable civilization on earth- capable and worthy of traveling amongst the stars.
Please help us in any way you can- if all of us pull together the result with be a Global Spring and the renewal of human civilization!
Thank you for your help and support!
Sincerely,
Steven M. Greer MD Founder and Director The Disclosure Project and CSETI

http://www.reddit.com/r/UFOs/comments/s ... er_of_the/

Sat Apr 28, 2012 10:53 am

Post Re: " e-mail from Steven Greer of the Disclosure Project"
Hi Oh Yeah!,

The guy wants to make a film and is looking for sponsors.

It's in these sort of actions that cracks appear in these people's lives. He claims he knows important politicians, that he will work with a country's government on disclosure, that he rubs shoulders with the rich and famous.... so why would he want to ask you for your dime? Why not ask his obviously wealthy friends? Or, if the film was so important to him, sell a property? That's what other film producers normally do.

There's a guy, I can't remember his name off hand, I think it's Kevin Trudeau, but he claims he is a self made millionnaire, however he was sending e-mails to ask for donations for his lawsuit he was defending. So I ask myself, is he really what he says he is?

Of course, both people obviously have the same mind. Why pay for something yourself, when you can get others to pay for it for you? ;)

Best regards.

Oh Yeah! wrote:
I just saw this on Reddit. Opinions?

Dear friends of Disclosure,
The Disclosure Project and CSETI has teamed up with Emmy award winning filmmaker Amardeep Kaleka to make an historic new documentary on Disclosure, Contact and the suppression of New Energy.
The combination of the extensive top-secret witness testimony and evidence collected by The Disclosure Project will be combined with the highly accomplished filmmaking talent of Mr. Kaleka and his group to make a film that will change the course of history.
No major studio or media group will touch this story : It is simply too explosive and world- changing for large corporate interests to embrace.
For this reason This will be funded, produced and distributed through the support of people like you.
You can make a contribution at: http://www.sirius.neverendinglight.com. . Each contribution comes with great incentives ranging from a free Director's cut of the film to attendance at the Red Carpet Premiere, to a week long Contact Expedition with me and the CSETI Contact team.
Please let all of your friends and contacts know about this major new Disclosure initiative by providing links to us on your Facebook, Twitter and other social media sites.
It is time for the next big step in Disclosure. Since 2001, dozens of governments have opened up their UFO files- and more is coming. Now the entire world must know that we are not alone, and that the secrecy has been driven by greed and corruption- to hide from humanity the earth-saving technologies behind UFO energy and propulsion systems.
The proceeds from this film will go to fund the research and development of New Energy sources. If you can help us make this film a success, we the people will do what neither the government nor big corporations dare do: End the era of oil and coal and usher in a new, abundant and sustainable civilization on earth- capable and worthy of traveling amongst the stars.
Please help us in any way you can- if all of us pull together the result with be a Global Spring and the renewal of human civilization!
Sincerely,

http://www.reddit.com/r/UFOs/comments/s ... er_of_the/

Sat Apr 28, 2012 11:06 am

Quote:
Oh Yeah!I just saw this on Reddit. Opinions?

Each contribution comes with great incentives ranging from a free Director's cut of the film to attendance at the Red Carpet Premiere, to a week long Contact Expedition with me and the CSETI Contact team.

Please help us in any way you can- if all of us pull together the result with(sic) be a Global Spring and the renewal of human civilization!
Sincerely,

Um. No. Thanks.

Sincerely,

Mouse

Sat Apr 28, 2012 11:16 am

I found it interesting. I never thought much of Bill and Kerry's "whistle-blowers". I wonder if they'll jump on the bandwagon. :giggle:

My first thought was; there's that donate button again, and if this guy is so well connected- doesn't he have rich donors that would invest? Every time I see Greers' name I think of this;

oops, site is down-link to Barry King on Camelot. :roll:

Sat Apr 28, 2012 11:23 am

Quote:

Each contribution comes with great incentives ranging from a free Director's cut of the film to attendance at the Red Carpet Premiere, to a week long Contact Expedition with me and the CSETI Contact team.

Please help us in any way you can- if all of us pull together the result with(sic) be a Global Spring and the renewal of human civilization!
Sincerely,

Um. No. Thanks.

Sincerely,

Mouse

C'mon. Don't you want to rub elbows and hob-nob with the likes of Spirit Wolf? :lol:

Sat Apr 28, 2012 11:32 am

Quote:

Sincerely,

Um. No. Thanks.

Sincerely,

Mouse

Yeah....

For anyone not in the know this guy has two lovely qualities: In addition to being full of it he is arrogant as Kerry (they bumped heads) and actually uses inside beltway connections to seem plausable. This makes guillable people think he is credable and thats baaaad these beltway types might be disinfo at best.

Sat Apr 28, 2012 4:50 pm

Hi dsimon,

Taking away the arrogance of the guy and even Bill's publishing of his ad in a gay dating site, it was actually Kerry who went on the offensive, not Greer.

That being said, I think it is almost safe to say that these UFO and, as A Nony Mouse says "Alternative Comedia" sites are coming to an end and as things begin to get rough they start to fight between themselves.

Once people start to think their space is reduced, they know their days are numbered, so when Dan Burisch went apeshit on Henry Deacon because he said, "I can confirm that what Dan Burisch says is the truth", because that made Dan Burisch look like he needed Deacon to vouch for him, and when the Sinclair guy from Switzerland took himself away from Bill and Kerry (I think there was a little brew haha between him and Kerry in the carnal manner, if you know what I mean), Kerry through her new Australian manager knew it was time to close deals with Wilcocks and another, whose name escapes me.

Still, whilst Camalot and Avalon and the other minors are fighting amongst themselves, ATS is reaping just rewards. The owners of that forum will always be hopeful that they willbe the last man standing.

Best regards.

dsimon3387 wrote:
Quote:

Sincerely,

Um. No. Thanks.

Sincerely,

Mouse

Yeah....

For anyone not in the know this guy has two lovely qualities: In addition to being full of it he is arrogant as Kerry (they bumped heads) and actually uses inside beltway connections to seem plausable. This makes guillable people think he is credable and thats baaaad these beltway types might be disinfo at best.

Sat Apr 28, 2012 5:04 pm

It would appear every so many years our collective tries an attempt to make contact and start an ambassadorship. I thought the UFO movement in the 50's was good.
As GB pointed out and others the integrity of these portals are fully discredited imho.

The Ace in the hole is the Monarchs giving legitimacy to one of them by Bluebeam stuff. This would continue the infighting and create further depth to being controlled opposition.

Greer is a good contactee, highly intelligent, emotionally bright and able to organize.
His fault is putting the conduit of contact biasing scientific means and in this way a child would get lost.

Sat Apr 28, 2012 6:03 pm

Hi magamud,

The whole UFO story even untill now has never been confirmed.

Which other entity has never been confirmed?

Are there parallels? Is it that the Powers that Be are not prepared to share (I include the Catholic church in this)?

Are we just the minions?

Many more questions and so few answers.

Best regards.

magamud wrote:
It would appear every so many years our collective tries an attempt to make contact and start an ambassadorship. I thought the UFO movement in the 50's was good.
As GB pointed out and others the integrity of these portals are fully discredited imho.

The Ace in the hole is the Monarchs giving legitimacy to one of them by Bluebeam stuff. This would continue the infighting and create further depth to being controlled opposition.

Greer is a good contactee, highly intelligent, emotionally bright and able to organize.
His fault is putting the conduit of contact biasing scientific means and a child would get lost.

Sat Apr 28, 2012 6:07 pm

Can you agree there is a Phenomena occurring with the UFO, shadow govt, etc....?
Quote:
Is it that the Powers that Be are not prepared to share

Yes I agree, it goes back to a saying. That the PTB guard the door, but they themselves do not enter...

Sat Apr 28, 2012 6:31 pm
Reply to topic   [ 25 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next