Reply to topic  [ 64 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7  Next
Area 51 Phone Call 

Post Area 51 Phone Call
This is not a topic that I have ever done much research on, as I kind of think the whole lizards from another dimension thing is the turd in the fruit bowl that discredits conspiracy theoriests.

I think people like Maxwell, Icke and Sitchin were/are blatent free masons and I felt that they have pushed the alien agenda and the lizard thing (maybe not as much Sitchin) and thought it was for the above purpose to discredit truth seekers.

I met somebody new today and we got chatting and it turned out he'd read alot of the same books as me and thought similar things, somebody who was quite awake. He played me this footage on his phone and to me it does sound quite genuine but it could quite easily have been faked I supposed. What does everyone think?

Sun Apr 15, 2012 8:14 pm

Post Re: Area 51 Phone Call
Big topic:
I think an important line to hypothetically use to puncture this phenomena is the idea of consciousness as the Prior in extrapolating exopolitics.
That is, and I agree a coerced suggestion to think in biological terms first, such as Reptilians.
Yes plenty of testimonies of Lizard abductions and Grey abductions, but how much of it is seed self generation and real?
The point being, that people will think on biological terms without thinking this is an issue of consciousness.

Consciousness existing in both polarities of whatever you want to call it service to self, service to others, good or bad, light or dark. This drama has the same players as a Greek theatre.
Theatre/life being a co-existence with a nefarious and benevolent systems as we speak.
You know both systems well and it is in essence the same dynamics that you process daily.

Sun Apr 15, 2012 8:54 pm

I don't understand your last paragraph too well Magamud, I think you have a whole philosophy behind your writings that one needs access to decipher your insights sometimes.

Are you saying that binary opposition is a facet of the universe, which accounts for heros v villians phenomenon in culture? Extrapolating that to consciousness - we project our dark selves which actually creates the bogeymen and this manifests in another dimension? Or have I got that totally wrong?

Sun Apr 15, 2012 9:33 pm
Site Admin

I've heard this a number of times before.

I wouldn't be surprised if it's true. I wouldn't be surprised if it's fake.

My gut feeling is that the probability of it being true is higher than the probability of it being fake.

If I were the typical brainwashed American, I would probably feel just the opposite. In fact, I wouldn't even think in terms of probabilities. I would be certain.

Sun Apr 15, 2012 9:44 pm

I don't think people in the UK are that brainwashed. They just don't care. Apathetic and inert. Maybe they are already putting lithium in the drinking water covertly.

I wonder what the chap ringing in stood to gain if it was a hoax, as he was only on a few minutes.

It just worries me that there seems to be certain people in the alt media that push the reptilian agenda - such people seem quite dubious to me.

Sun Apr 15, 2012 10:00 pm

Quote:
we project our dark selves which actually creates the bogeymen and this manifests in another dimension?

Yes you have a part of it, since we are in a sense dreaming machines we have to deal with projection. On that line if do not project you cannot test your experience. So everyone goes at their pace i suspect. I never thought we have that much time here, but the nefarious agenda of Exopolitical redirection lies in the Lizard stuff. But dont forget lies are shielded by half truths. Its in the priority of thinking, the way you pluck the notes.
You can think of it as binary so in that sense each Monad is a force of evil and good and all in between.
These systems are working with us presently and in describing them I hope people can recognize it.
But you are right it can be about deciphering my speech. Thanks for trying!

Quote:
I would be certain.

You get a lot of the whole spectrum, I think most dont think on it as to why those who are certain can rake up the non certain.

Quote:
alt media that push the reptilian agenda

Well the truth part of it, is their is a lot of evidence of Lizard like creatures as Gods in antiquity. Deciphering what is projection and reality is a task...

Sun Apr 15, 2012 10:08 pm

More Exopoltics, at least their thinking on it...
http://www.colinandrews.net/UFO.html
Quote:
The United States Military Are Making Plans For An Alien
Invasion?

Sun Apr 15, 2012 10:54 pm

I've heard this a number of times before.

I wouldn't be surprised if it's true. I wouldn't be surprised if it's fake.

My gut feeling is that the probability of it being true is higher than the probability of it being fake.

If I were the typical brainwashed American, I would probably feel just the opposite. In fact, I wouldn't even think in terms of probabilities. I would be certain.

Good analysis! I came to the same conclusion when I first heard this.... "Its a fraud its a fraud its a fraud......" Ok...."why?" What motivation? I mean think. this guy is not the Jerky boys, he has to conceptualize that he will call art bell, set this up, he has to get his dander up. He has to be a decent actor and feel the moment as he expresses it....and he has to want to do this to prank and at some point he has to let others in on the joke, none of which (far as I know) has occured.

Sun Apr 15, 2012 11:36 pm

This is not a topic that I have ever done much research on, as I kind of think the whole lizards from another dimension thing is the turd in the fruit bowl that discredits conspiracy theoriests.

I think people like Maxwell, Icke and Sitchin were/are blatent free masons and I felt that they have pushed the alien agenda and the lizard thing (maybe not as much Sitchin) and thought it was for the above purpose to discredit truth seekers.

I met somebody new today and we got chatting and it turned out he'd read alot of the same books as me and thought similar things, somebody who was quite awake. He played me this footage on his phone and to me it does sound quite genuine but it could quite easily have been faked I supposed. What does everyone think?

This is an odd turn of events D: while I was researching the Bill Woods/Kerry Cassidy fiasco, I also listened to the Nexus Radio Scott/WhiteHaze interview with Don Shipley which decimated Bill Woods, which in turn sent me down another rabbit hole, and this is what I found. What synchronicity.

If you read the whole thread you'll get the gist of what Big Pappy is talking about. FYI: BigPappy51 is Don Shipley.

Don Shipley doesn't seem to be your run-of-the-mill ex Navy Seal, does he?

So what do you guys think?

Mon Apr 16, 2012 4:44 am
Site Admin

Don Shipley works for the government. They own him. He will do whatever he is told to do.

Mon Apr 16, 2012 6:10 am
Reply to topic   [ 64 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7  Next