Reply to topic  [ 64 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Area 51 Phone Call 

Post Re: Area 51 Phone Call
Mouse I will look more thoroughly later.

Last edited by Oh Yeah! on Wed Apr 18, 2012 7:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Wed Apr 18, 2012 1:10 am
Site Admin

I edited the above post Chico. I dig hard, I skim, there is too much on my plate. My apologies.

Thanks for clearing that up!

One of my frequent points is that misunderstandings are rampant on the forums. We just saw how easily it happens. Getting corrections out there promptly is of great value. Thanks again!

Wed Apr 18, 2012 1:26 am

I edited the above post Chico. I dig hard, I skim, there is too much on my plate. My apologies.

Thanks for clearing that up!

One of my frequent points is that misunderstandings are rampant on the forums. We just saw how easily it happens. Getting corrections out there promptly is of great value. Thanks again!

You're welcome Chico. It's what I try to do. Clear things up. People tend to lose focus unfortunately or they are not interested in analysing data.

One of my frequent points is that people don't analyse the data they're provided with. Most cannot be bothered to even look at it. Many people, like me, are too busy. I try, despite being busy in my real life. Many times I give up time better spent with my family on these forums, and that is a problem.

Either fortunately or unfortunately at this moment, I find myself not working a 40 hour week with little spare time for anything else except attending to my familial obligations.

To back-track here then: You yourself admittedly jumped the gun on Nexus with the MU thread you posted there, then realized you'd made an error in your original analysis, and self-flagellated yourself publicly in that regard. Then you discovered you'd made another error in jumping the gun with your self-flagellation and the result of that has been deposited here by all and sundry, for us analyse and discuss on the "Banning" thread ad naseum.

That discussion has now been derailed so many times for so many reasons that the original train of thought is almost unrecognisable at this point, to my mind.

Which brings to mind another of my observations. Because of self-moderation at United People, threads such as "Banning" and this one get derailed at the drop of a hat and the original OP data is then lost in the yadda yadda off topic postings which ensue.

Allow me then to steer this conversation at "Area 51 Phone Call" back to the original OP's topic, somewhat.

First Non Gen or Chico or whomever: is the voice in the Area 51 call and that of Bill Wood/Brockbrader a match and if so or if not what is your analysis of the possible scenarios, given the data deposited on the Alien Scientist forum which I linked to in a previous post?

Second: what is your analysis or opinion of the data on the Alien Scientist board during that late January/February time-line, when we come to discover that your co-workers Scott and Charles Whitehaze from Nexus, both moderators, were also posting on that site?

Is there someone else being played at Alien Scientist, BigPappy51 for instance, or is another larger agenda at work on yet another alt media forum, and if so, what is that agenda, in your opinion?

Sincerely,

Mouse

Wed Apr 18, 2012 4:26 pm

Oooh, gonna call you dangermouse from now on, you sleuth you. Will check this out later. Thanks..

Wed Apr 18, 2012 4:30 pm

Do you remember Finger Mouse on a kid's TV series? Can't remember the name...

Sorry, as you were.

Oooh, gonna call you dangermouse from now on, you sleuth you. Will check this out later. Thanks..

Wed Apr 18, 2012 4:45 pm

Grumplebum wrote:
Do you remember Finger Mouse on a kid's TV series? Can't remember the name...

Sorry, as you were.

No but I remember Mighty Mouse:

And now back to our regularly scheduled programming please.

Wed Apr 18, 2012 4:49 pm

I don't remember it, I was just alive when it was made though.

Anyway, back to topic...

Wed Apr 18, 2012 5:36 pm
Site Admin

First Non Gen or Chico or whomever: is the voice in the Area 51 call and that of Bill Wood/Brockbrader a match

I did not have the impression that it was a match.

Of more interest to me is the fact that the phone call interview was terminated by the station power being interrupted. That seems too strange to have been a coincidence. It certainly adds credibility to the caller's story.

I have yet to look at the data deposited on Alien Scientist. I do suspect that both Scott and Charles have an emotional bias in the Brockbrader case. From the very first interview, they called BS, which I thought was premature.

Wed Apr 18, 2012 6:36 pm

First Non Gen or Chico or whomever: is the voice in the Area 51 call and that of Bill Wood/Brockbrader a match

I did not have the impression that it was a match.

Of more interest to me is the fact that the phone call interview was terminated by the station power being interrupted. That seems too strange to have been a coincidence. It certainly adds credibility to the caller's story.

I have yet to look at the data deposited on Alien Scientist. I do suspect that both Scott and Charles have an emotional bias in the Brockbrader case. From the very first interview, they called BS, which I thought was premature.

Thanks for addressing my questions Chico. I look forward to more analysis of any hidden agendas in this story and the termination of the call which might have been Bill Wood/Brockbrader as his story is also linked to Area 51.

I would also point out that on January 1st 2011, Rulers of the World was released not merely on Avalon, but on Rumor Mills, David Icke's forum and many other alternative comedia outlets worldwide.

Sincerely,

Mouse

Wed Apr 18, 2012 6:47 pm

Mouse, I'm still getting malware warnings on those links. At home and at work. :(

Wed Apr 18, 2012 7:28 pm
Reply to topic   [ 64 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next