Reply to topic  [ 64 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Area 51 Phone Call 

Post Re: Area 51 Phone Call
Grumplebum wrote:
Hi nongeneration,

I was watching a video yesterday of someone making a presentation to people in the Pentagon (2005) for distributing drugs to subdue radicals in the Middle East. I can't remember where it was, I'll check the history on my computer to see if it's there.

Anyway the jist of it was that they'd admister the drug (or element) via airborn ilnesses like Flu or Common Cold.

I think the presentation was aking to be sponsored by the Pentagon.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nADFJlAggnY&feature=player_embedded[/youtube]

Is this real? Dunno.

Best regards.

Hi Grumps, yes not worried about ET invasion, more like invasion of the lying pathological government and the invasion of zombies willing to do their bidding. I thought it was interesting how the article quoted biological weapons as being something aliens would use. I think it could be a great excuse for the government to blame their biological weapons on the bogeymen (ET).

:shock: :shock: :shock:
This truly frightening. Is it real? The presentation exists-that's real enough for me! :shock:

Last edited by Oh Yeah! on Mon Apr 16, 2012 4:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Mon Apr 16, 2012 4:44 pm

How do you know we have not been invaded already? :ugeek:

Mon Apr 16, 2012 4:45 pm

Oh Yeah! wrote:
Grumplebum wrote:
Hi nongeneration,

I was watching a video yesterday of someone making a presentation to people in the Pentagon (2005) for distributing drugs to subdue radicals in the Middle East. I can't remember where it was, I'll check the history on my computer to see if it's there.

Anyway the jist of it was that they'd admister the drug (or element) via airborn ilnesses like Flu or Common Cold.

I think the presentation was aking to be sponsored by the Pentagon.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nADFJlAggnY&feature=player_embedded[/youtube]

Is this real? Dunno.

Best regards.

Hi Grumps, yes not worried about ET invasion, more like invasion of the lying pathological government and the invasion of zombies willing to do their bidding. I thought it was interesting how the article quoted biological weapons as being something aliens would use. I think it could be a great excuse for the government to blame their biological weapons on the bogeymen (ET).

:shock: :shock: :shock:
This truly frightening. Is it real? The presentation exists-that's real enough for me! :shock:

Thanks Grumble. This may need it's own thread.

FunVax: Fundamentalist Vaccine
Pentagon Video, Document Reveal Aerial Vaccination Plan
http://www.wanttoknow.info/health/funva ... st_vaccine

"There is some possibility that the above video and document are faked. But if they are, it is very intelligent disinformation. Who would spend all of the time and money required to come up with such a sophisticated and coherent story? And why? Knowing how science and the military often work together, a program like this is all too possible. I once attended a lecture by Al Gore's science advisor in which he said he had been invited to see some of the most secret biological research programs being undertaken by the U.S. military. He said it gave him nightmares for months.

For those who doubt the government would carry out such a campaign, consider a July 12, 2011 New York Times report that the CIA organized a fake vaccine drive to get Osama bin Laden's family DNA. It appears that health care workers were used knowing or unknowingly on a clandestine mission as part of a deliberate policy of the U.S. government. An article in the Washington Post quotes a senior U.S. official as stating, “The vaccination campaign was part of the hunt for the world’s top terrorist, and nothing else."

U.S. call to suppress information about mutant man-made superflu is ‘censorship’
http://funvax.wordpress.com/

Remember all those dead biologists? :shock:

Mon Apr 16, 2012 5:16 pm
Site Admin

Grumplebum wrote:
I was watching a video yesterday of someone making a presentation to people in the Pentagon (2005) for distributing drugs to subdue radicals in the Middle East.

The proposal is called "FunVax". The vaccine to subdue religious fundamentalists.

Will the government end up playing God?

The answer is obvious. It will if we let them, and so far, we haven't been able to stop them in any effective way, shape, or form.

Mon Apr 16, 2012 5:16 pm

List of Dead Scientists

http://www.stevequayle.com/dead_scientists/UpdatedDeadScientists.html

Mon Apr 16, 2012 5:32 pm

I think this is a full scale invasion by a superior force. Either the Tyrants are a century ahead in knowledge or we have already been invaded by another race.
How is corruption at the DNA level not the most important thing in the world?

All those chemicals with nuclear waste, just accepted as part of the deal?

I contribute it to coercion of another kind.

Mon Apr 16, 2012 6:16 pm

Hi magamud,

What happens in the science labs is already 20 or so years ahead of the rest of our times.

I had a friend years ago who's uncle was working to develop Concorde in the 1950s! Concorde's public appearance if my memory serves me right was in 1969.

Many communication tools we use today are old hat to the military.

What I'm trying to say here is that there isn't a 'superior' force, just a regular force funding projects (or more sensitive black projects) to keep one step ahead of the game.

Just as we go down one rabbit hole on this forum and discover new things, so do the scientists as they puddle along discovering things by chance and breaking them down to see where it leads them. One project could lead to dozens of others due to scientific breakthroughs.

Unfortunately it is what it is.

magamud wrote:
I think this is a full scale invasion by a superior force. Either the Tyrants are a century ahead in knowledge or we have already been invaded by another race.
How is corruption at the DNA level not the most important thing in the world?

All those chemicals with nuclear waste, just accepted as part of the deal?

I contribute it to coercion of another kind.

Mon Apr 16, 2012 6:33 pm

Quote:
Unfortunately it is what it is.

Im not so sure Grumple, my research has shown the very same corruption in the psyche of our species. This thing is very sophisticated...
I think this is key in understanding our way out of this.
Unfortunately your POV does not necessitate that, i think, but continue your attempts at grounding. :)

It can get a bit much when you throw in UFO's and Spirits....
I dont think you can compartmentalize any of it. I think its all integrated into a singularity...
A consciousness.....

Mon Apr 16, 2012 6:39 pm

Quote:
Chicodoodoo
Ah, sorry, I didn't realize that's what it was all about. However, I did find it strange that Shipley is a "Super Global Moderator" at AlienScientist.com, dedicated to "Rational analysis of classified science and technology" where he calls himself "BigPappy51". I thought he ran a private Navy Seal prep school. But all Shipley seems to do is work at discrediting certain specific messengers while never properly addressing their message. Isn't discrediting whistle-blowers one of the classic standard operating procedures for intelligence operatives? As is lying?

Don Shipley appears less credible to me than the man he is trying so desperately to discredit.

How believable are any of these men?

I don't watch TV and had never heard of this man. I turned on the TV during the aftermath of Katrina after the Levies "failed", I thought it was Anderson Cooper who interviewed a woman stranded on a NOLA bridge with a dead old man under a blanket at her feet. I cannot find the clip. At the time all I could think was: MY GOD HOW COME YOU GOT TO HER BUT SHE CAN'T GET HELP??

The other man with the bi-colored hair and matching tie? Try not to look at his eyes. Listen. You know what, I just have a bad feeling about all of this Chico. He's a professional PHONY SEAL spotter. How tough was it for Charles and Scott at "Nexus Radio" to get an interview with this very believable man.

Don Shipley ex Navy SEAL. Delighted to have a chat with the media. Major or Alternative. Straight or closeted. Nothing rings true for me any longer. Nothing. I should stop going down rabbit holes. I am a mouse.

Don Shipley is not BigPappy51 at AlienScientist. Scot, from Nexus2012 Spectrum Radio, and a person named Charles are both relatively new members of this Alien Scientist site. They both signed up to this alt media site to promote their Spectrum Radio Interview with Don Shipley about Bill Wood/Brockbrader.

Bigpappy51, the head moderator on that site, writes how a couple of new friends have told him that Bill Ryan is a phony and that's why Project Camelot broke up. It's an interesting thread in many ways. I thought I would bring that to your attention Chico since you used to work with these guys on another forum.

Mouse

EDITED: Don Shipley is NOT BigPappy51. Bigpappy51 is the head mod on that site. His new friends, who he does not identify (but look at names and registration dates on that thread and number of posts) are filling him in, slagging Bill Ryan and Kerry Cassidy. Sorry Chico. I see things in this thread. I see agendas. The recognizable names on this thread makes me shake my head and go hmmmmm. Can it be any more blatant? Hatchet job on Nexus2012 and AlienScientist. I am not saying the man is not guilty I am saying LOOK AT HOW IT'S DONE.

Mon Apr 16, 2012 9:26 pm

I edited the above post Chico. I dig hard, I skim, there is too much on my plate. My apologies.

My previous post needs to be looked at more closely. Check the links please. No one gets paid for any of this work right, but people are working hard on many alt media forums to discredit people. Charles works hard at this. Where does he find the time for all this extra curricular work?

What is this all done for? I don't have any answers just more questions. If someone can help me understand in very simple terms that would be great. Please read the post above and the links.

Thank you.

mouse

Wed Apr 18, 2012 12:52 am
Reply to topic   [ 64 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next