Reply to topic  [ 64 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Area 51 Phone Call 

Post Re: Area 51 Phone Call
Aw fanks! I only have knowledge of cutting and editing in audacity for a personal project, the rest I am just extrapolating so I could be wrong!

Thu Apr 19, 2012 12:49 pm
Site Admin

So, even if you can control for variables it does not explain the unique signature left behind on his voice recording - look at the pattern of Bill Brockbrader's speech - it follows a pattern, the way he expresses himself.

The Area 51 Call doesnt so much, which leads me to believe it is faked.

Your conclusion that the Area 51 call is a fake is unjustified. To call it fake because it does not follow a pattern similar to Brockbrader's speech is simply illogical. It may not be Brockbrader speaking, and since you have offered evidence that voice patterns are unique, we would expect it to be different.

My position is that looking at the voice patterns will not allow us to say if the call is fake or genuine.

Thu Apr 19, 2012 6:10 pm

You've misinterpreted me Chico.

I don't mean that I conclude that Area 51 phone call is fake as it does not follow a pattern similar to Brockbraders. On the contrary, I absolutely do not think it is BB on the Area 51 call.

I am using BB's audacity profile, shall we call it, to demonstrate how people leave a unique signature in how they speak and communicate on a vibratory level, something extremely extremely difficult to fake (due to gender, accent, age, emotion, illness, smoking habits etc etc).

There is a lack of pattern and any idiosyncracy on the Area 51 Call - which leads me to believe that the caller's message was contrived, unnatural pattern = lie perhaps? I think it is a valid conclusion. What else is there to analyse it?

Context and seeing the whole picture, see my above posts.

Thu Apr 19, 2012 7:38 pm

This is not a topic that I have ever done much research on, as I kind of think the whole lizards from another dimension thing is the turd in the fruit bowl that discredits conspiracy theoriests.

I think people like Maxwell, Icke and Sitchin were/are blatent free masons and I felt that they have pushed the alien agenda and the lizard thing (maybe not as much Sitchin) and thought it was for the above purpose to discredit truth seekers.

I met somebody new today and we got chatting and it turned out he'd read alot of the same books as me and thought similar things, somebody who was quite awake. He played me this footage on his phone and to me it does sound quite genuine but it could quite easily have been faked I supposed. What does everyone think?

This somehow got off track. To answer your question; I don't know. It made the rounds a while ago. IMO, I don't think it's Woods. May have been a publicity stunt for the radio station. Just a thought.

Thu Apr 19, 2012 8:01 pm

You've misinterpreted me Chico.

I don't mean that I conclude that Area 51 phone call is fake as it does not follow a pattern similar to Brockbraders. On the contrary, I absolutely do not think it is BB on the Area 51 call.

I am using BB's audacity profile, shall we call it, to demonstrate how people leave a unique signature in how they speak and communicate on a vibratory level, something extremely extremely difficult to fake (due to gender, accent, age, emotion, illness, smoking habits etc etc).

There is a lack of pattern and any idiosyncracy on the Area 51 Call - which leads me to believe that the caller's message was contrived, unnatural pattern = lie perhaps? I think it is a valid conclusion. What else is there to analyse it?

Context and seeing the whole picture, see my above posts.

I on the other hand do not know if it's BB on that Area 51 call: all I hear is a faker. That's what I heard the first time around too, long before BB and Project Camelot.

What I don't get is why the show went off the air right in the middle of the broadcast. Who was listening in and had the power to pull the plug like that? This used to happen with great frequency to William Cooper too. I remember BC having a devil of a time broadcasting from parts unknown in the early 90's when he did his call in shows about Ruby Ridge, The Oklahoma City and the Wako incidents right after they happened because I used to try to listen in on short-wave radio so I was there listening into the live broadcasts, in real time.

So do you think that's what happened to Art Bell? They zeroed in and took it down, even if it was a faked call?

Thu Apr 19, 2012 8:02 pm

In answer to your question Dangermouse, I think my analysis is either wrong and it isnt faked and is genuine or

Art Bell's himself or the radio station set it up and cut it off to hype it to increase viewers

Or the faker himself cut himself off to make it seem more realistic.

Thu Apr 19, 2012 8:56 pm

In answer to your question Dangermouse, I think my analysis is either wrong and it isnt faked and is genuine or

Art Bell's himself or the radio station set it up and cut it off to hype it to increase viewers

Or the faker himself cut himself off to make it seem more realistic.

The broadcast itself went down though. Right after the call was cut off.

Thu Apr 19, 2012 9:11 pm
Site Admin

Before they die, some are speaking out.

Mon May 13, 2013 9:52 pm

Who can even talk about UFO's when were just fighting for our liberty. Perhaps thats no coincidence. I have seen numerous UFO's, wether they were our construction or someone elses I do not know. I had a good friend that was stationed at area 51 and he saw many anti gravity lights there. The secrecy is astounding in our society and probably in direct proportion to our idiocy.

Tue May 14, 2013 11:19 am
Site Admin

magamud wrote:
The secrecy is astounding in our society and probably in direct proportion to our idiocy.

The secrecy is certainly in direct proportion to the magnitude of the crimes the sociopaths are committing. Given that they have seen it necessary to classify so much of government action as "top secret" and completely control the so-called "free" press, we should be very concerned for our survival.

Tue May 14, 2013 4:57 pm
Reply to topic   [ 64 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next