Reply to topic  [ 25 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
NERUDA INTERVIEWS 

Post NERUDA INTERVIEWS
The most compelling compilation of information I have ever read about the "prison of separation" we are encoded into. A simulated, cloned, recycled fractal reality called life, that is not life, but controlled "auto-pilot" existence. What I know as TRUE LIFE is a persistent, almost unremembered echo that breathes to me memories and visions of transparency, equality, and co-creation devoid of deception . . . and this echo must have a purpose for it just doesn't ever give up . . . so neither will I!

https://www.wingmakers.com/wp-content/u ... eruda1.pdf

The back-story of this mythology, Neruda Interviews 1-5:
https://www.wingmakers.com/wp-content/u ... ws-1-5.pdf

https://www.wingmakers.com/content/neruda-interviews/

Wed Dec 28, 2016 12:59 pm
Site Admin

Post Re: NERUDA INTERVIEWS
Quote:
These technologies not only enhance cognitive abilities, memory, and higher order thinking skills, but also enhance the consciousness of the individual so that they can utilize the newly gained intelligence in a non-invasive manner. Meaning, they don’t exploit their intelligence for personal gain at the expense of others. This apparent increase in both Fifteen’s IQ and ethical consciousness caused him to create the
Labyrinth Group in order to retain the pure-state technologies of the Corteum TTP from the NSA. -- source

That's one way to solve the problem of sociopaths! Those technologies should be applied to the entire human race, ASAP. Where's the downside?

Thu Dec 29, 2016 12:14 am
Site Admin

Quote:
Dr. Neruda: “Aggressive ETs, seeking to quite literally own earth, visited our planet approximately eleven thousand years ago. These ETs brought their genetics to our native DNA, and in so doing, modified our human DNA adding a more aggressive, domineering drive to our personalities.This predisposition divided the human species into the conquerors and the conquered.” -- source, page 111

So that's how sociopathy got started...

Effing aliens!

Somehow, it makes a lot of sense...

Thu Jan 05, 2017 6:25 am
Site Admin

Quote:
Dr. Neruda: “This agenda is unique to the Incunabula because they’re the only organization that is focused squarely on averting this particular crisis condition based on the convergence criteria I stated earlier.”

Sarah: “You mean they’re the only organization that’s worried about Armageddon as it relates to dwindling oil supplies and population increases?”

Dr. Neruda: “Yes.”

-- source, page 143

We're being played here.

The "Incunabula" are organized sociopaths, and they don't care about dwindling oil supplies or population increases or any Armageddon as it is subsequently defined. Their only motivating factor is the loss of their power and control! That's what Armageddon is to them -- when they no longer have control over the world, when they are no longer "king of the hill". It's not dwindling oil supplies, not when they control free energy technologies which would free humanity from their control. They don't care about population increases either, not when they have the technologies to control the minds of the masses. Organized sociopaths only care about maintaining power and control. It's that simple. For them and their empathy-deficient psychology, that is the reason for their existence.

So it seems we're being played. The organized sociopaths are telling us a fairy tale in which they are the good guys, the knights in shining armor, here to protect us from ourselves.

But we're not the problem. They are.

This is where they've tripped up with their story and blown their cover. The story is a psy-op designed to deceive and manipulate us into following these morally insane bozos. But I will read on to see how this plays out.

Fri Jan 06, 2017 6:46 am
Site Admin

Quote:
Dr. Neruda: “If you, the reader, wonder how the information I’ve presented about the Incunabula relates to all of the various conspiracy theories about the New World Order, intelligence community, Illuminati, Freemasonry, and all the other supposed clandestine organizations of the world, I would respectfully ask you to suspend your prior notions about the motivations of these various groups.

These are not evil minded organizations regardless of how some portray them. Their members have children and families just like you, and they take pleasure and disgust in the very same things as you do. They are humans with all the same weaknesses for vice and greed, but they also have a strong energy to improve the world, it is simply that their definition of what a better world is may differ from yours.” -- source, page 178

Sorry, Dr. Neruda, but that's not how the psychology works. They don't take pleasure and disgust in the very same things that we do, because they are psychologically very different creatures. Empathy changes everything, and when you don't have it, your pleasures and disgusts are quite different. Their definition of what makes a better world is indeed different from ours. Their "better world" is based on deception, manipulation, hierarchy, inequality, power, and control. It's based on alien traits, not human ones. In fact, you are employing the sociopath's usual weapon right here with these statements of yours by deliberately and deceptively playing on our empathy!

You're busted, Dr. Neruda. Your story is very good propaganda, mixing truth with lies while leaving out the necessary information to separate the two. I'm not buying it.

Fri Jan 06, 2017 8:23 am

Yes it is a very challenging volume of information and not just the Neruda Interviews. There are books, author interviews, philosophy papers, poetry, artwork, etc. As I had literally exhausted numerous information platforms over 30+ years and come up completely empty and unsatisfied with “this is the way things are and always will be so just accept it” convictions, I made a decision to seriously invest a considerable amount of time with this material, (several years now), coupled to exploring and analyzing my “triggers” along the way with the love/hate relationship I was having with this material. Basically there was nothing I could find on this planet that could answer satisfactorily the one question I had struggled with all my life from childhood which was why hadn't we been able to provide proof of our origins. The nihilist perspective of evolving from mud just never cuts it for me no matter how many times I try it on for size and the God/religion/hierarchical spirituality perspective doesn't cut it either for I would never leave my "child(ren)" to rot forever in ignorance and fear. So this material dropped in my lap at an appropriate time as it spoke specifically about ripping apart the veils of deception that were obscuring one-on-one communication between source/creator and individuals by way of proving it through multidimensional science.

And I did come to find and understand that there is actually a network of "hidden code” within this material that is significantly different to the networked code we are accustomed to biologically and via all the information delivered to us via the “elites” in all arenas: educational, religious/spiritual, scientific, cultural, etc. With my deep diving and subsequent struggles in learning and practicing how to distinguish between the two different “networks” of information, I began to use both of them as lens filters for what I observe in my local environment, as well as globally, and even though I am certainly not overly proficient yet in using this “dual tool” simultaneously I have seen enough to determine for myself that there is “something going on” that is “under the radar” for proofs do “bubble to the surface”. Sorry that must read quite cryptic as I simply don’t have time to flesh it out at the moment, but the proofs are substantial enough for me to continue experimenting with and practicing with the “other” network. Could it also end up being just another part of the deceitful network we currently endure? Absolutely. But there really is nothing to lose by exploring it and everything to gain if it is genuinely coming from those that are not imprisoned and are doing everything they can to help us break down the walls of separation so we can transform this world into our innate truth of equality.

Anyway should you choose to persist a little longer and get through to the 5th interview you may see how the 5th interview, which was released several years after 1-4, actually unpacks, disputes, and discredits a lot of what is delivered in the preceding interviews.

PAGE 227
Quote:
Dr. Neruda: “Yes, but in a different application. All of this information needed to be encoded in a way that would be acceptable to two sources of scrutiny. One was Anu and his Hierarchy, the other, the individual. Which is why the material in this interview will only be released when certain conditions are met, and the WingMakers are reasonably satisfied that the information will not be taken down by the Hierarchy or dismissed as a fairytale by the individuals they are trying to reach.

“Now, when this deceleration occurred, they elected to release the information in phases. Phase one would be encoded in a way that would allow people to understand the world outside of the Hologram of Deception, but in a framework that’s somewhat familiar, that’s resonant with the evolving beliefs on the planet.
“Hence, the idea of First Source, Source Intelligence, Sovereign Integral, human instrument… all of these concepts will be provided without contextual details, because if they were included, the information that I’m telling you tonight would be purged by the Hierarchy. The entire event string would be taken down. The inception point of the portal and grand portal would have been mired in doubt.

“So, it will be dispensed in the manner it must. This is not in my control.”

Sarah: “What does this have to do with the existence of a God or not?”

Dr. Neruda: “I just wanted to clarify that the word god means multiple things and it needs to be clear what meaning is being used. That’s why, in part, the WingMakers don’t use the word ‘god’ but instead use the word First Source. However, in their later philosophical writings, after chamber six, they don’t use this word, for the reasons I mentioned. But these are very subtle intonations in their writings, as they try to weave their messages into our modern day culture without being targeted by hierarchical censors.”

Sarah: “There are literally people who censor this information?”

Dr. Neruda: “There are people who censor and control information everywhere—in the media, the government, the military, the sciences, education, religion… everywhere. The Hierarchy has a complete army of censors. The vast majority don’t know who they really work for, they’re just enforcing what they’ve been hired to enforce. It’s just a job. But technology platforms exist primarily for censorship. Intelligence gathering enables NSA censorship and information control. It’s their job to filter, control and manipulate information. The system of mass surveillance isn’t deployed to protect the masses; it’s to control them, to keep them inside the prison—from Anu’s perspective, and controllable—from the elite perspective.”

Sarah: “You’re not saying that the NSA cares about things like this, are you?”

Dr. Neruda: “Not in the sense of how god is defined, but it’s through their surveillance platforms that those in the Hierarchy are alerted to information that details critical aspects of their Hologram of Deception. That kind of information is fed upstream to those who do care.”

Sarah: “If that’s the case, then whenever this gets released, it’ll get censored, so what’s the point?”

Dr. Neruda: “This is all about timing. If this gets released it will be because the WingMakers have confidence that it will pass censorship. Something will have happened to enable it.”

Sarah: “I’m aware you haven’t really answered my question yet on God, so I do want to come back to that, but with the Internet these days, couldn’t you just drop this whole information on the public at one time? It’d go out to a few thousand people and then they could put it out on other sites and it would just grow in geometrical progression. How could they hold it back or censor it?”

Dr. Neruda: “It would be modified. It’s a complete set of information. Once it got out in that format, some would claim their version is the original and others would claim that their version was the original, and they might be as different as black and white in some areas. It only creates confusion, and once there’s confusion, it’s impossible to bring clarity. In intelligence circles this is called reputation destruction.

“Think of it like this. You have a set of information that is targeted to specific beings that live everywhere on the planet. You wait until there is a communication system that can get to each of these beings. You have to make sure that the information is as pure as it can be, but still get past the censors, so you encode it and release it in phases.

“The first phase is released as a real event, to test the waters of reaction. The second phase is released with new content and modifications, emphasizing that it’s a mythology. This is to reassure the censors. The third phase will get more involved in practices and behaviors, but without full context. The fourth phase will probably be the human portal. The fifth phase will probably be this interview. And the phases that follow will depend on how this interview is received. So every release is being observed by both the Hierarchy and the WingMakers.”

Sarah: “Okay, let’s go back to the God discussion.”

Dr. Neruda: “Yes… so, to answer your question, is there a god? There are many gods. Some beings present themselves as gods, and some beings manipulate others to such a degree that they become regarded as gods. And then there are collective intelligences that move between the quantum membranes and simulate god-like qualities of omniscience and omnipotence, but they are not gods in the sense of being The Creator. There are even some beings that present themselves as god through a human channel.

“The view of the WingMakers is that the oldest civilizations in the universe believe there is a Creator, but that this Creator, known in the WingMakers philosophy as First Source, is so fundamental that it is the fractal essence of all life in all variations. It is the quantum zygote of life at the most foundational level. It is not truly knowable as we think of knowledge. It is experiential through sound that evokes this tone of equality spoken of in the WingMakers philosophy. It’s not apprehended through the mind, which makes it hard to describe or convey.

“This is the problem with anything so elemental that it all but disappears. How do you convey it in such a way that it can hold a human being’s attention?”

Sarah: “So there’s a God, but it’s unapproachable, is that basically it?”

Dr. Neruda: “Yes, but I want to mention that the relationship is to a Creator, not a god. The Creator is in all life. God is more of a parent, and in religious circles, a father figure who is humanized to such a degree that we can pray to god to give us things, help us remove obstacles, crush our enemies and so on. Creator is aligned to oneness and equality, while god is aligned to separation and fear.

“First Source is the Creator of life—the manifest reality of all existence. The Creator lives within life as the infinite spark that connects all life as equals in oneness. It is not here to be humanized. It cannot be humanized, or for that matter, reduced to any other life form or thing. The Creator is the conjoining of all existence in the equality of oneness, and when that occurs, then god exists. When it does not, there is no god in existence, only a Creator. It is really that simple.

“As it is said in various religious texts that god created man in his image or likeness. And provided you understand Anu as god, then this is a reasonably true statement. However, the Creator created the infinite spark that animates the human form, and so the Sovereign Integral is the creation, and Anu had nothing to do with this. He merely figured out a way to enslave it.

“The last thing I’ll say about the concept of god is that it’s used by religions to separate ourselves from responsibility. It allows us to say, I’m not responsible for poverty or war or child abuse. There is a god who is much higher than us. God created the world, he is in charge. If he allows war and poverty, who am I to bear responsibility? The wrongdoers will pay in hell, and the tormented will reign in heaven. “So god, or the concept of god, releases us from responsibility. The Creator, on the other hand, is not this way, because we’re all bound in oneness, and what happens to one happens to all, and therefore, we’re all responsible for allowing separation to rule our behaviors. It’s important to recognize the difference between the constructs of Creator and god, especially within the Hologram of Deception.”

Sarah: “After hearing all of this explanation—not just about God… Creator, but the whole interview tonight, why couldn’t it have just been released as it is defined in this interview? Why even release the first phases if they lacked this context?”

Dr. Neruda: “I’ve tried to answer this already… let me put it this way, but understand that this is speculation, so take it as such. There’s no assurance that this will get released or stay released. That’s one reason. There may be other individuals that need the earlier phase information, because it bridges their current beliefs better than the later phase information. That’s another reason. Remember, this is as much about redefining the unconscious mind, as it is anything else. The unconscious mind is the ‘backdoor’ that the Anunnaki left open in their designs. That’s where the hacking vector can come in, and that’s how the WingMakers information was brought in.”

Sarah: “What do you mean by hacking vector?”

Dr. Neruda: “The WingMakers are hacking the program of our consciousness framework as designed by the Anunnaki; programmed internally in the DNA and functional implants by Marduk; and programmed externally by the Hierarchy, a.k.a. the Illuminati, Globalists, New World Order elite, Bilderberg Group, etc.

“The WingMakers must come into these programs from vectors that are less protected or defended by censors, and have the potential for quick spread. Bear in mind, that while the functional implants of the Human 2.0 interface are programmable, should they become hacked or altered, they can be upgraded or patched just like software. So the ideal method to enter the human domain is to enter through a backdoor, appear harmless, even part of the order, and then quietly seed a fractal process that can spread through the unconscious mind layer.

“That vector is not altering the program from the hardware or software perspective. It utilizes the consciousness framework in the Human 2.0 interface without changing its programming. It’s like an app riding on top of the operating system. It needs to be invisible until certain conditions are met. Once those conditions are met, it can be released, and once it is spread, it cannot be stopped.”

Fri Jan 06, 2017 3:20 pm
Site Admin

Gemma wrote:
Could it also end up being just another part of the deceitful network we currently endure? Absolutely. But there really is nothing to lose by exploring it and everything to gain if it is genuinely coming from those that are not imprisoned and are doing everything they can to help us break down the walls of separation so we can transform this world into our innate truth of equality.

I agree. There is definite value in seeing the cracks in the matrix, regardless of which matrix we are examining.

Gemma wrote:
Anyway should you choose to persist a little longer and get through to the 5th interview you may see how the 5th interview, which was released several years after 1-4, actually unpacks, disputes, and discredits a lot of what is delivered in the preceding interviews.

That is where I am in my reading, just starting the 5th interview. It's a compelling story, but then so is the Bible, the Holocaust, the petrodollar, 9/11, the war on terror, and all the other matrices we tend to accept no-questions-asked. I'm glad you created this thread, even if I criticize some of the material. There is also truth in there, as there is in all compelling stories.

I will ignore the material you have quoted for now, as I am about to read it anyway in the normal sequence of development that the interview/story presents.

By the way, I have caught several instances where the text is not concurrent with an actual interview, which argues that it is indeed a contrived story pretending to be an interview. This flies in the face of the solemn claims that precede each section:

Quote:
I have preserved these transcripts precisely as they occurred. No editing was performed, and I’ve tried my best to include the exact words and grammar used by Dr. Neruda.

The actual tape recordings from which the transcript was allegedly created could easily put these suspicions to rest, but I'm guessing the tapes don't exist or they would have been made available from the beginning.

Fri Jan 06, 2017 10:29 pm
Site Admin

Quote:
Sarah: “This is fucked up, isn’t it?”

Dr. Neruda: “What part?”

Sarah: “All of it. It’s all fucked up... and we did it.”

Dr. Neruda: “Whatever it is, it’s important to know what’s behind the deception... to look with sober eyes on the truth. It may not be a beautiful picture to be sure, but how else do you realize your own truth until you know the truth of the big picture? So, however screwed
up it seems, it is an inception point for the individual to redefine themselves.

Would you rather stay in the illusion of a soul in a human body that will be saved by God, ascend into heaven and hang out with angels who strum harps? That whole idea is repulsive once you know this. That picture is based on separation, selfishness, lack of empathy and understanding.

Or, you can simply say it’s all a big illusion, including the notion that we are infinite beings, and that when you die, you’re done.”

-- source, page 202

Like I said, there is truth in all compelling stories.

The situation is FUBAR, to be sure.

Morpheus: "You've felt it your entire life, that there's something wrong with the world. You don't know what it is, but it's there, like a splinter in your mind, driving you mad."

That picture (of the Matrix) is indeed based on separation, selfishness, lack of empathy, and lack of understanding. And especially deception -- deception designed specifically to manipulate others so that the "elite" few, the organized sociopaths, can consolidate their power and control over the unwashed masses.

The kernel of the story rings true, but ironically that is the case in most deceptions.

Sat Jan 07, 2017 3:19 am

It’s a really valid point and from years of tunnelling into this material I can guarantee it won’t be the last. The contradictions are undeniable, everywhere, and raise flags repeatedly. It was only my persistence to continue, (which had me seesawing with my MO whilst invested in this material, from a last vestige of hope, to wanting to understand the beast), that I was able to eventually navigate/track through the material with the two “network” filters on and could begin to understand, and appreciate, the need for camouflage. Which annoyed the hell out me as it is a contradiction in itself as we are desperately in need of transparency.

But the genie can’t be put back in the bottle so in order to transform an idea that manifested into a sophisticated matrix of suppression, control and separation with a defense system that is near-on impenetrable it makes logical sense that knowing everything about the system is the only way to eventually dismantle it, reveal it for what it is, and strategize on how to never let it happen again. The creators of this system are not going to hand over their “genius” for this to happen so it makes sense that covert insertions and camouflage have to occur as a process toward the ultimate goal of transparency and transformation of ignorance.

Navigating wasn’t easy to discover but became easier with practice and as I am a reader I was lucky because the volume of material was not a deterrent. It is like there are 2 broadcasting stations embedded in the material. So whenever I hit a red flag or a “wall”, (and of course not just from within the materials as life is not exclusive), I would seek validation from the material and of course always find it. But the “noise” or what I believe is what the WM call “the tone of equality” encoding would always remain constant, no matter how hard I tried to ignore it in my attempts to permanently dismiss the materials; this coding was the resounding anomaly that, for me, is missing from countless materials I have studied over years and have quite happily tossed aside never to return when I realized they were just looping back to the same ‘ol same ‘ol.

So I kept giving this anomaly the benefit of the doubt by following the opportunity it was providing to track further along its broadcasting network. I have copies of all the written works as well as all the novels which are covered in years of notations as I have read and re-read them countless times; and each time another piece/code is activated that provides another door/crack to peer into. It’s almost like a jigsaw puzzle with encoded pieces strategically placed; so after reading the material many times I became tuned to its embedded “GPS”, if you like, which has me many times simultaneously opening say 2 books, a philosophy paper, an interview, and a poem, connecting dots of information and revealing camouflaged maps that pop up from being overlayed onto the “acceptable” data stream.

It has evolved into an unusual dichotomy of simultaneously experiencing 2 realities/sets of information, (which is extremely difficult and overwhelming to cope with at times). The predominant reality being the world of separation and inequality that we are confronted with daily with the other being a seamlessly embedded communication system that is also by design sophisticatedly intelligent and purposeful in maneuvering the predominant reality, piece by piece, toward a new horizon. And it is only because I align and resonate with the purpose of the new horizon of equality that I am able to sustain my investment and commitment to this goal. The novels, by the way, have been especially helpful as their context is relative to everyday life, especially Quantusum as the protagonist is a “commoner” in today times. The Dohrman Prophecy delves into our history and The Weather Composer Trilogy delves into our imminent future, (and I am convinced The Weather Composer material is actually targeting "the elites" with a message re their leadership, how their confidence will be dismantled, how it will be replaced, etc . . . but I digress).

Sorry got a bit long winded there and I am by no means soliciting these materials onto you, or anyone else as this is a personal journey and I am very well aware of how challenging and difficult these materials are; but it is a journey I don’t intend to give up on yet as I am opposed to the deliberately designed "only opportunity" on the global table at the moment for taking us deeper into synthetic/machine integrated transhumanism. And these materials could well be a cleverly designed support system for that. But as my understanding to date is that we are unavoidably going to experience transhumanism, and I am a staunch supporter of organic individual sovereign transhumanism, (being removal/override of the infecting control codes we are already on auto-pilot with), which is what these materials signpost toward, I will continue to navigate along this path until I am confronted with proof to the contrary . . . as I just can't "do nothing and hope for the best".

In as far as the language used in the interview by Neruda I found it helped to imagine not only having a photographic memory but an advanced neurological/brain intelligence and how that would influence/determine my ability to communicate with words and how would I be able to translate “calculus back to algebra”, so to speak.

Sat Jan 07, 2017 4:28 am
Site Admin

Yes, having just finished the 5th interview, I can understand all of what you just posted, Gemma. I get it. I read the long quote that I ignored earlier, having read it in the context of the 5th interview already, and I understand that too. There were seven segments in interview 5 that really jumped out at me that I want to quote with my comments, which I will do later. One I will do now, as it was part of your long quote:

Quote:
Dr. Neruda: “The last thing I’ll say about the concept of god is that it’s used by religions to separate ourselves from responsibility. It allows us to say, I’m not responsible for poverty or war or child abuse. There is a god who is much higher than us. God created the world, he is in charge. If he allows war and poverty, who am I to bear responsibility? The wrongdoers will pay in hell, and the tormented will reign in heaven.” -- source, page 230

To that, I say "Amen." :lol:

Getting us to avoid responsibility is clearly a part of the Hologram of Deception, and also a characteristic trait of the sociopaths. Since sociopaths strive to mold us in their image, we have to be trained to avoid responsibility. Religion certainly fits that bill to a "T". Very clever, Sociopaths, well done! You evil bastards...

Actually, that leads directly into another quote that I will comment on now:

Quote:
Sarah: “Okay, but you’re not suggesting that I look at rapists and murderers as one with me are you?”

Dr. Neruda: “Well that’s just it. They are. You can’t have oneness and equality and then say, well, that’s true, except for this population of society or these felons of the human race. There is no leper colony where humans are excluded outside of the circle. The circle is all-inclusive, or it is in illusion. This is an absolute.” -- source, page 226

"Okay, but you’re not suggesting that I look at sociopaths as one with me are you?" The ones who thrive on deceiving us? The ones who undermine equality and enforce division (separateness)? The ones possibly derived from alien DNA? The ones who are the root of this problem of enslavement?

OK, if all reach the Sovereign Integral stage, the problem no longer exists. (Or does it...) But is that even possible? Isn't it apparent that the ruling sociopaths are already very much Sovereign Integral with respect to their defective psychology? When dealing with a bodily infestation of blood-sucking parasites, should the patient just accept that the invaders are simply adhering to their natural predatory nature, and that they are One and Equal to the dying patient, so let them eat cake? :lol:

If all cannot attain Sovereign Integral, then sociopaths will have to be managed, i.e. disqualified from any positions of power and control, like the positions for managing sociopaths! Otherwise, they will prey on those they see as inferior to them, meaning those that are not Sovereign Integral.

As my son would say, "Complicated order!"

MADtv- Bon Qui Qui (complicated order)

Good God, I can't believe I just watched that (me, who watches no TV)! As my son would say, "I just lost 5 IQ points." :lol:

Sat Jan 07, 2017 8:17 am
Reply to topic   [ 25 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next