Reply to topic  [ 25 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
NERUDA INTERVIEWS 

Post Re: NERUDA INTERVIEWS
Very, very complicated order. When the solution is for a percentage of humanity to not only re-activate, 100%, their genuine heart centred tone of equality which equates to the six heart virtues as described in the materials, (appreciation, compassion, forgiveness, humility, understanding and valor) . . . but to sustain it whilst constantly being bombarded with programming that shifts the mental, emotional, spiritual and physical bodies into inequality and separation effortlessly.

This is an overwhelming prospect and one I have struggled with for years. The biggest struggle being what appeared to me to be a calling for a position of inertia that had no realistic or practical benefit. But as always with this material, when I walk away from it throwing my hands in the air, without fail, it calls me back. I relax into it again and then boom, another crack reveals itself and I “get it”. Doesn’t make it any easier necessarily because the “getting it” is still so far removed from “everyday reality” but I did eventually come to intermittently experience the “silence of me” and in doing so see proof of its “power”. Sustaining this merger is the clinker though as it requires vigorous practice and patience to not only identify the automatic programming reflexes that repel us from our true selves, but to resist them.

Quote:
Neruda Interviews: Page 242:
“Part of the Sovereign Integral process is to practice your discernment of what enables you to believe in you, not the universe or some master or teaching, but you, stripped bare of all of your add-ons, beliefs, thought patterns, fears, guilt, stories, judgments, blames, pretenses… everything that hangs on you from the past. If you could drop them all—everything you have been taught and told and programmed to believe—what would be left to hear? Silence. Deep, clear silence. That is you.

And these momentary experiences can only be achieved, from my experience anyway, in complete Now-ness. No past or future thoughts or interference that bring baggage to every situation, only 100% now-ness - which is where the breath practice is a great tool to kick in for enabling this shift of our infinite origins of equality from non time/space to infiltrate the time/space reality of judgment and separation that we experience daily. So, for me, synchronising the two is no mean feat; I deal with the very real problems we face daily but I choose to overlay my thoughts, emotions and behaviours constantly, to the best of my current abilities, with the Quantum Pause technique, coupled to my own personal techniques that I have developed along the way. And this helps me navigate a course of action that is based on equality braided with heart virtues.

Anyway as far as sociopaths go, yes I agree the urgent action required is to contribute in as many ways as possible toward removing/disabling them from positions of power but I choose to authentically know this act of Valor not from a position of revenge, or hate, or anger (hard one to neutralize that one), or displacement separation, etc, but from a position of necessity until such time as those individuals are able to recover from their programming, which just happens to be tragically far greater than others. And according to the materials recovery can be forthcoming with a percentage of the population making big enough cracks in the walls of deception for them to eventually collapse – there’s that complicated tall order!

Quote:
The Art of the Genuine, Paper, Page 10: https://www.wingmakers.com/wp-content/t ... enuine.pdf

Valor: While valor is generally used in the context of war or the battlefield, it is, as an element of love, linked with the act of speaking truth to power, especially when an injustice is committed. It is common in today’s social order to pretend ignorance of the injustices of our world. Self-absorption in one’s own world is a key threat that undermines the expression of valor, and fear of consequence is the other.

Individuals who fear consequence in pointing out an injustice misunderstand the co-creative force of First Source. When you operate as a co-creator, you are ever vigilant to the incremental or sudden onset of injustice, and when it occurs in your life path, it must be identified for what it is and dealt with. Valor is the aspect of your love that defends its presence in the face of injustice as measured in the social order. If you don’t defend your virtues–or those too weak to defend their own–you have separated from them and have lost an opportunity to be a co-creative force in the world of form.

This doesn’t necessarily mean that you must become an activist or advocate for a list of social causes. It simply requires that you defend yourself from injustice. Children in particular require this protection. When I was only about seven years old I vividly remember going to a store with my father and while we were walking in from the parking lot we noticed a mother quite literally beating her child in the backseat of her car. It was a busy Saturday and there were many people in the parking lot, but it was my father who approached the woman and asked her to stop. His voice was firm from his conviction and the woman immediately stopped.
This was an act of valor because there was no real judgment associated with it; it was simply an injustice that required intervention in the moment. Compassion for both the child and the mother were present in my father, and I believe the mother knew this. This is an example of how the virtues of the heart seldom appear in isolation, but rather as an ensemble that braid themselves for strength and potency for a given situation.

I can only imagine what it will be like for a practicing sociopath when his/her programming is eventually stripped from them; which is incidentally where my passions lay as I cannot imagine a world of equality where anyone gets left behind to rot in the stench of their misguided injustices to the world. I am deeply repulsed by the actions of say, Madeleine Albright, and yet I have unfathomable compassion for her at the same time. Go figure :{ So this is where the experiences from these materials gets very challenging in trying to cope with two very different drivers/informers of our bodies and subsequent resulting behaviours, simultaneously, i.e. the separation driver/informer and our innate origin driver/informer.

My faith and trust in this plan is because I align with its MO, have recognized enough "markers" over the years to determine for myself that it really does have the potency to work, and I simply cannot place any faith or trust in any of the deceptive refashioned institutions, doctrines, etc on the global table for helping us get out of this mess, so I don’t see any other way out; and my hope resides with the belief that maybe, just maybe, there already are a few here that have made it, for if so, it is only a matter of time before many more become “infected” with this source of powerful change. My practice, determination, (and perhaps misguided naivety and ignorance), doesn’t cost anything, is a positive behavioural position to be in as well, and if it is helping enable an intelligently orchestrated under the radar plan, even if I don’t fully comprehend the as yet unknowable "how", but can appreciate it, then even better.

Sat Jan 07, 2017 6:53 pm
Site Admin

I understand your commitment to this material, and I don't see it as a bad thing by any means. It is quite commendable, in my opinion. You have chosen well.

Gemma wrote:
Quote:
Neruda Interviews: Page 242: ... what would be left to hear? Silence. Deep, clear silence. That is you.

I question this. I questioned it the moment I read it. I don't believe we are silence when everything is stripped away. We are more than that. I believe we are a sovereign, integral voice.

When I was a child, we stopped on the side of a desolate road in Arizona while on a cross-country trip. I ran out into the hot desert to stretch my legs. When I had gone far enough to be out of sight, I stopped to listen. There was nothing but silence. Deep, clear silence. Only it wasn't silence. It was a loud roar in my desperate ears that had nothing to hear. And amid that roar in my mind was only my little internal voice, saying "This is scary! Run back to the car!"

In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. -- John 1:1

Dr. Neruda: “As for the existence of god, we, collectively, are the closest thing to god. We are. That’s the clear message of the WingMakers. There is a First Source, a center point in existence that created the framework of existence through sound—” -- source, page 191

Are we silence, or are we sound, the Word, something like "truth vibrations", as David Icke suggests?

As much as I like to use David Icke, he is not without his faults. Much like the Bible, the Neruda Interviews, and even me.

It's far beyond a complicated order! :shock:

Sat Jan 07, 2017 11:28 pm
Site Admin

Gemma wrote:
Quote:
The Art of the Genuine, Paper, Page 10: https://www.wingmakers.com/wp-content/t ... enuine.pdf

Valor is the aspect of your love that defends its presence in the face of injustice as measured in the social order.

I like the description of valor, but I don't believe injustice is "measured in the social order". I believe it goes beyond that. With sociopaths rising to the top and shaping social order, society becomes rife with injustice, a reflection of the evil founded in the lack of empathy that defines the psychology of the sociopath. The social order demands paying taxes (which I think is fundamentally unjust), but when those taxes pay for military aggression against weaker nations for deliberately deceptive reasons, the social order is no longer the proper judge of what constitutes justice or injustice. Just as consensus does not determine truth, neither does it determine justice / injustice. It is rather the victim of the injustice who can be best positioned to define justice for his specific case. On the other hand, the victim's bias (from being the victim) makes an impartial perspective difficult to impossible. Thus the consensus of empathetic non-victims seems to best define justice / injustice. Obviously, you should not have sociopaths occupying these positions of power and control, yet these are exactly the types that dominate the legal field, i.e. lawyers and judges.

Again, complicated order. Justice and injustice are dependent on empathy. When sociopaths make the call, the definitions of justice and injustice tend to lose all meaning.

Sun Jan 08, 2017 12:14 am

I understand your commitment to this material, and I don't see it as a bad thing by any means. It is quite commendable, in my opinion. You have chosen well.

Gemma wrote:
Quote:
Neruda Interviews: Page 242: ... what would be left to hear? Silence. Deep, clear silence. That is you.

I question this. I questioned it the moment I read it. I don't believe we are silence when everything is stripped away. We are more than that. I believe we are a sovereign, integral voice.
:

Oh yeah absolutely, this Silence is not “silence” as is commonly interpreted as being empty and/or nothing just because it isn’t interacting with our predominant senses. I believe the word is used because there is no-thing in this time/space dimension that can adequately describe/define the non time/space infinity, so to even attempt would instantly categorize it as a non-truth, so to speak. So I guess it’s the best word in our vocabulary to use as a hieroglyph, or portal label, if you like.

I like the following dictionary defn too as the shift into the portal of silence, silences this matrix that is deliberately repelling our Sovereign Integral Voice:

• 3 : to cause to cease hostile firing or criticism <silence the opposition>

Appreciate the chat, thanks.

Sun Jan 08, 2017 10:52 am
Site Admin

Quote:
Dr. Neruda: “For those of you who read this interview and are unsettled by it... I can only say, good, you should be. It’s a reality check on a cosmic, universal and individual level. You can bathe in the splendor of spirituality and quench your thirst with the presented masters, or you can deepen your understanding of the reality that confronts us and stand up committed to apply your self-expression in service to truth. To walk your life in the expression of resistive and insertive behaviors. To be sovereign and integral. “It isn’t about spouting high spiritual concepts in thoughts and words. That is the reflex of the consciousness system—it’s parroting and robotic. Live the I AM WE ARE in your behaviors and leave the mind. Shutter it. The mind is programmed to compare and analyze, which feeds the me-you separation... " -- source, page 217

This whole forum, now an army of few, and sometimes only one, is dedicated to unsettling the reader. Why? Because it is committed to applying self-expression in service to truth. And in a world of convincing deception, the truth is always unsettling. As George Orwell put it, "In times of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act.” Every revolution is by definition unsettling.

We have been programmed since birth, brainwashed (educated), and now mind controlled via the media, EMF exposures, "medications" we are prescribed, and chemicals in our air, food, and water. So I understand the advice to "shutter" the mind. However, I strongly disagree with that advice. We need to do quite the opposite and throw open the shutters of the mind! All information must be allowed in. All information must be questioned. No information should be dismissed. While our programming, brainwashing, and mind control have all been designed to make us certain in our knowledge, we must do the opposite -- we must embrace uncertainty. Only uncertainty catalyzes questioning. Only uncertainty prevents dismissing information. Only uncertainty it tenable forever. As soon as you are certain, your mind is closed, contrary information is dismissed, and you-me separation is guaranteed except among similarly closed-minded individuals. Uncertainty is the only common ground among ignorant life forms like humans, and if unity is to ever be achieved, it will be anchored on that common ground.

Mon Jan 09, 2017 4:24 am
Site Admin

Quote:
Dr. Neruda: “It requires a lot of responsibility to accept this information. This information is unsettling because you are on your own. We are on our own. There is no savior or army of angels or ETs who are going to collect the good and bring them to their heavenly home. This also requires work. It is behavioral adjustments. It is impeccability. It is authenticity. It is attentiveness. It is caring. It is not a party. It is not surface cosmetics. This is the sober journey into self-realization no matter how that realization appears. It is a commitment to that premise.” -- source, page 219

This echoes the quote about religion often absolving its believers from taking responsibility for their actions. There is no one coming to save us. We have to save ourselves, and we have to do it through deliberate action. But that action, if it is to be effective, requires that we understand our enemy. If there is an enemy, then there is separation. And when people are being enslaved, there is an enemy. Wherever sociopaths exist and dominate, there is a distinction to be made that separates them from their victims. That separation is based on levels of empathy, which is a real phenomenon. That separation must be recognized, just as the commonality humans share must be recognized. It is not a neat and simple matter.

Mon Jan 09, 2017 11:43 pm
Site Admin

Quote:
Dr. Neruda: “A person must understand that they are being programmed... that’s a starting point. If you don’t accept this basic premise, then why would you choose to change? If you do, then observe the programming inside you, within others in your environment, the larger world, and begin to see how subtle this programming is.” -- source, page 223

That really is the critical first step, to understand that you are being programmed. Most people dismiss the notion immediately without any real consideration, primarily because they are completely unaware of any programming directed at them. They don't see the mass media as programming, nor their formal education, nor their religion, nor their home education (by parents who have also been programmed from birth by the same systems).

Quote:
Dr. Neruda: “In many ways, to observe this programming requires us to be neutral, so we can simply observe our internal states and the messages therein, as well as those of the external program, which come via television, the Internet, email, newspapers, magazines, direct mail, and so on. It isn’t critical that you know how every program is expressed into your life or what its esoteric meaning is. What’s important is that you understand you are being programmed and you seek an internal source of direction, inspiration and movement.” -- source, page 223

Once "you understand you are being programmed", the natural consequence is to "seek an internal source of direction, inspiration, and movement." In other words, you will want to exercise your free will and not succumb to the applied influence directed against you. It is like the desire to be free rather than be enslaved.

Quote:
Dr. Neruda: “The Sovereign Integral process is focused on you — the individual — directing your own self — life essence — to express itself in oneness and equality. That’s it. If you do this, then you are releasing the hold of the programming. For some this can be done quickly, and for others it might require more diligent practice.” -- source, page 223

It's not quite that simple. "Releasing the hold of the programming" is not what happens. You loosen the hold of the programming. The programming has been a part of your life since birth, and you have grown up with it. It has shaped you in so many ways that you will never be free of it. But you can, with effort and diligence, whittle it down more and more and become freer and more sovereign. As Thomas Jefferson is alleged to have said, "Eternal vigilance is the price of liberty." That's why it requires eternal vigilance, because you will never be completely free of the programming that has formed you since birth.

Thu Jan 12, 2017 7:29 am
Site Admin

Quote:
Dr. Neruda: “You want the signposts of truth. No one can do that, and your proof... is that no one has.”

Sarah: “Why?”

Dr. Neruda: “Because we are sovereign and we must experience ourselves in this way, and not let others decide what it is we should or shouldn’t believe, or what is truth or falsehood. I wish we didn’t live in a Hologram of Deception, but that is our human reality, and whining about it will not change it one iota. Studying the supposed masters of truth will not change it either. -- source, page 240

A Hologram of Deception. I like that. It's a good description of a world led by sociopaths.

A hologram is "a three-dimensional image formed by the interference of light beams from a laser or other coherent light source." So we are talking deception that is three-dimensional. It looks convincing. It has depth. It appears different from different angles but maintains its coherence. It masquerades as reality but it is not reality. It just appears to be reality to those that are not "in the know".

So we must "not let others decide what it is we should or shouldn’t believe, or what is truth or falsehood." We must decide for ourselves, but are we "in the know"? How do we know when we are "in the know"? There is uncertainty there, always, because our individual knowledge is incomplete. "Is it real, or is it Memorex?" The only person you have to convince is yourself. And maybe being convinced is the point where you shut down inquiry, don the chain mail of certainty, and do battle in service to your truth. But why? Does the truth need defending? Are you certain?

In a Hologram of Deception, there is no limit to the number of falsehoods that can be created and might need vanquishing. But if there is only one truth, then perhaps the simplest matter is to defend your perception of truth until it is demonstrated to be untrue.

In the past, I have said that truth is a moving target. The target moves when it is demonstrated that the truth we believed is untrue. We must be grateful when the target moves, because hopefully, if we are vigilant in our acquisition of knowledge, the target will move less in its new location.

Sun Jan 15, 2017 8:29 am

In the past, I have said that truth is a moving target. The target moves when it is demonstrated that the truth we believed is untrue. We must be grateful when the target moves, because hopefully, if we are vigilant in our acquisition of knowledge, the target will move less in its new location.

I really like that – very well worded!

Quote:
Those who try to build bridges from the HMS {Human Mind System} to the Sovereign Integral state have no choice but to use words, sounds, techniques, technologies, and images to inspire human beings to embrace this new era of transparency and expansion. Because these “bridges” express with the tools of the HMS, even when they try to reveal the “deeper objects in the room,” they are only able to reveal the general shape and outline. This is all part of the transition process, but as I have always said, be prepared to jettison your beliefs – see them as disposable – for they are not appendages of the Sovereign Integral, because beliefs are from the mind and only of the mind.
https://www.wingmakers.com/content/resources/

https://www.wingmakers.com/wp-content/t ... erview.pdf

You might appreciate the interview James Mahu gave to Project Camelot where he provides an outline of his interpretation of the Hardware and Software programming of the Human Mind System that we are currently suppressed with - the implants referred to in the Neruda Interviews. Even though it was in 2008 I always find a “moving target of truth” whenever I revisit it, (only to find myself scratching out a few more notes, doing revision checks on my own deprogramming progress, slotting in more pieces of the jigsaw puzzle, corridors of the labyrinth map, etc, etc).

Sun Jan 15, 2017 3:17 pm
Site Admin

There is one last quote that jumped out at me from the Neruda interview that I want to address before moving to the Camelot interview you just linked to, Gemma. This quote is also related to my old saying that the truth is a moving target.

Quote:
Dr. Neruda: “If all are lost, how can anyone lead you to truth? They can’t. The truth is self-expression of your infinite self in the human form upon earth. That is the closest definition of truth that I know. It may not be the same for you or whoever reads this in the future, but this is my definition of truth.” -- source, page 241

If all are ignorant, who can give you knowledge? If all are deceived, who can identify the deception? And yet knowledge is transferred and deceptions are identified. Likewise, even though everyone is chasing different moving targets of "truth", some chase targets that move much less than others. Those people can possibly lead you to a better truth. Not THE Truth, but a better truth than the one you believed in. And therein lies our old friend uncertainty again, which like truth, also comes in levels of degree.

Mon Jan 16, 2017 3:41 am
Reply to topic   [ 25 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next