Reply to topic  [ 25 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
NERUDA INTERVIEWS 

Post Re: NERUDA INTERVIEWS
Couldn't find a Thumbs Up Icon for your post, so . . . Thumbs Up from me. I'm hearin' ya as it's what I understand and appreciate now also.

Mon Jan 16, 2017 10:44 am
Site Admin

On to the Camelot interview of James Mahu.

Quote:
How can one leave the body upon death and circulate in a realm of heaven that is beautiful and inspiring while their fellow humans are left to suffer on Earth in the prison of their unsuspecting Human Mind System? Some would say this is because of karma and that these poor beings incarnated to serve in this capacity. Even if this were true, does this relinquish you from a responsibility to support and help your fellow humans? Remember we are all one. We all exist in the Tone of Equality as sovereigns united as First Source.

What happens to one happens to all. -- source, page 23

This argument is a direct consequence of empathy. Sociopaths won't understand this argument at all. They see it from a perspective of selfishness, superiority, irresponsibility, shamelessness, and a complete lack of concern for anyone "left behind", and so the whole idea is senseless to them. It's very much like the Golden Rule: "Do not do to others what you would not want done to you." Normal people can easily identify with the Golden Rule, but sociopaths find it senseless. For it to make sense to sociopaths, they have to rearrange it to: "Whoever has the gold makes the rules."

The idea of heavenly reward is also one of the "in-your-face" clues that mainstream religion is a societal control structure created by sociopaths in the distant past. They were driving the bus back then too, and their prior work clearly exposes them as sociopaths, when you know what to look for.

Tue Jan 17, 2017 1:17 am
Site Admin

Quote:
... it is the nature of the Sovereign Integral to remain inaccessible until the individual in the human expression (HMS) rises up within themselves and announces to their local universe: NO MORE! No more will I be part of this deception. No more will I contribute my energy to the works of deception. No more will I stand idle while others suffer. No more will I shake in my self doubt and allow those in power to decide my fate. No longer will I be sucked into the distractions of the Elite. No longer will I reserve my activism for a future time... the time is NOW. -- source, page 25

I remember doing this. It was maybe 10 years ago when I decided I had to stop sending tax dollars to the crooks in Washington. They were murdering people all over the world, including within my own country (9/11), and I was essentially helping to finance it. How does one stop paying income tax and avoid going to jail? There was only one legal way in the USA, and that was to reduce income to poverty level or below. So I began to rearrange my life to cut my income, the exact opposite of what I had been practicing up to that point. And I looked for other ways to remove my participation from the status quo system. I cut down my driving. I found ways to wean myself from commercial stores. I did everything I could to become a "bad" consumer. And it worked. I am a real rebel today, very separated from the system and its destructive effects.

That's one way being separate is a good thing -- when you separate yourself from a criminal enterprise.

Wed Jan 18, 2017 5:21 am
Site Admin

Quote:
If you feel your behaviors reflect a state of oneness, equality and truthfulness, then you are in resonance with the Sovereign Integral. -- source, page 26

You will note that sociopaths cannot be "in resonance with the Sovereign Integral." It is completely alien to their psychology. They do not see themselves as "one" with the rest of humanity. They do not believe others are their equals. And they do not adhere to truthfulness. Far from it. Sociopaths occupy the opposite extreme of those qualities that are necessary to be "in resonance with the Sovereign Integral."

Sat Jan 21, 2017 10:33 pm
Site Admin

Quote:
And this, I might add, is a theme worth noting: the spiritually focused are often the most easily manipulated because of their innate sense of trust. -- source, page 39

And here is the flip side of the prior post. The spiritually focused are indeed the most easily manipulated, by the sociopaths, because of their innate sense of trust. The spiritually focused are the non-sociopaths. They are spiritually focused and trusting precisely because they believe in "a state of oneness, equality and truthfulness". They are spiritually focused and trusting because their psychology includes empathy, while the sociopaths are focused on deception and manipulation (predation) because their psychology lacks empathy.

Sat Jan 21, 2017 10:43 pm
Reply to topic   [ 25 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3