Reply to topic  [ 51 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
The case for "little green men" 
Site Admin

Post Re: The case for "little green men"
Quote:
The Soviet era had the Ministry of Defense work on really daring projects that would give soldiers superhuman abilities. During these trials, a team of researchers encountered a signal coming from intelligent lifeforms from outside of the Earth. The story became known after the man in charge of this top-secret program revealed numerous details to the Russian media. Backing up his claims, Alexey Savin, member of the Natural Sciences Academy, and current lieutenant-general in reserve, has stepped forward and shared his knowledge regarding a group of Russian scientists from the late 80s who could constantly get in touch with representatives of an intelligent species of extraterrestrials.

The aliens did give away some information about the structure of their society, but left out important parts like any military details. They supposedly left knowledge of medical procedures that could cure most diseases. Savin told journalists that the human race is so precariously evolved that the aliens would easily compare us to infants. According to him, “our civilization is too young to be of interest to them as a subject for a dialogue. Because we are also a part of the universe, we may harm ourselves and other civilizations with our foolish actions, so they are looking out for us.” -- source

Well, DUH! Humans are idiots. We allow ourselves to be led by sociopaths, for Pete's sake! Only seriously diseased societies do that! The aliens were being polite when they compared us to infants. They really meant we are more like pathological retards. But that's because we allow ourselves to be led by sociopaths, for Pete's sake!

Thu Sep 01, 2016 5:32 am
Site Admin

Quote:
Although it is impossible to make an accurate calculation, I am quite convinced that we are the only life form in the Galaxy. Which probably makes the hundreds and thousands of stories about alien visits here nothing more than a wild dream. -- source

When we put our minds to it, we can rationalize that we are the only life form in the Milky Way galaxy.

Are we idiots, or what?

There are millions of life forms on just our planet alone. A million squared, according to the article I just linked to, meaning a trillion. If this can happen on just one planet in the galaxy, does that make "the hundreds and thousands of stories about alien visits here nothing more than a wild dream"?

Come to think of it, when we put our minds to it, we can make some pretty amazing crop circles in under two minutes.

That's us doing that, right?

In our dreams...

Sun Oct 02, 2016 5:08 am
Site Admin

The video below incorporated a number of people I have researched extensively, including Bob Lazar, Phil Schneider, Bill Cooper, and Alex Collier. It's an intriguing introduction to the alien question.

One thing I noticed that was new to me was the mention of the Truman/Forrestal memo at 1:04:52. That memo allegedly authorized the creation of the Majestic-12 group by President Truman to deal with the Roswell alien issue. There is evidence that Truman's signature was photocopied from a letter Truman sent to Vannevar Bush. Majestic-12 was indeed formed, and both James Forrestal and Vannevar Bush were members of the group, but Truman was not. So it is conceivable that the authorization was faked by future MJ-12 members to do an end-run around the president and leave him out of the loop. A shadow government would likely be created by just such a deceptive and manipulative ploy, which is characteristic of sociopaths. Three of the MJ-12 members were former intelligence directors who might employ such tactics (Hillenkoetter/CIA, Souers/Naval Intelligence, and Vandenberg/Military Intelligence). Forrestal was later committed to a hospital against his will for "mental" issues and then "suicided", which suggests he did not go along with the group in some fashion. Perhaps he had too much empathy.

UNMASKING AN EXTRATERRESTRIAL PRESENCE (FULL DOCUMENTARY 2013)

Sun Nov 06, 2016 5:29 am
Site Admin

I have not forgotten Nassim Haramein's lecture about the drawing in the physics book of galaxies on the skin of an expanding balloon, all moving away from each other, illustrating the expanding nature of the universe that we think we see today. In the drawing, a person was puffing into the balloon to make it expand, and Nassim's wonderful question was "Who is this guy?"

Unless we ask the right questions, we will not get the right answers.

The same applies to extraterrestrial life. Some forum sociopaths that I expose (like dsimon3387, David at Inphinet) like to attack me by ridiculing the idea of "little green men", as if the idea starts and ends with me. Their desperation is palpable. Imagine your self-worth depending on discrediting someone who has exposed your true nature. It's a sad existence, but the compensating news is that sociopaths think it's a glorious existence. Lacking empathy shields them from seeing their pathos as normal people would.

Fortunately, Nassim Haramein is quite good at asking the right questions. There is other advanced life in the universe, and it has very likely interacted with humans multiple times throughout our history. David Simon can ridicule the idea until the cows come home, but the reality remains the same. We are not alone.

The Pyramids & Orion's Belt - Nassim Haramein

Thu Nov 17, 2016 5:32 am
Site Admin

If we have ARVs (Alien Reproduction Vehicles), doesn't that imply that aliens, as in "extra-terrestrial", exist?

Of course, ARVs have been top secret since the 60s. Bob Lazar talked about back-engineering the "sports model" when he worked at Area S4, part of Area 51, in Nevada. Once we know how the vehicles work, we try to reproduce them, resulting in ARVs of numerous types. That there are numerous types of technologies used in ARVs is presumably because there are numerous types of alien civilizations whose technology we back-engineer.

So, perhaps we need some information about ARVs....

Zero Point Classified Anti Gravity Craft UFO Full Documentary by James Allen R I P

Tue Nov 22, 2016 1:37 am
Site Admin

Quote:
NASA’s Eagleworks paper on EmDrive space propulsion technology has finally been published. It shows that the electromagnetic drive rocket propulsion system actually works, but seemingly violates Newton’s Third Law of Motion.

First proposed in 1999, the EmDrive uses electromagnetic waves as fuel and bounces microwaves inside a cone-shaped metal container to create thrust. -- source

How many times have I said that the laws of physics as we know them today are wrong? How many times have we heard "Perpetual motion violates the laws of thermodynamics and is thus impossible"? Yet electrons can zip around an atomic nucleus forever, in perpetual motion!

Well, check out the video in the prior post at 1:07:00, and then compare it to "warp drive" graphic in the article on the EmDrive. Are Alien Reproduction Vehicles just "conspiracy theory" now? Just like aliens? Little green men?

Tue Nov 22, 2016 6:14 am
Site Admin

Mon Dieu! Synchronicity is playing with me again! I just pointed out the warping of the fabric of space to create anti-gravity in both alien "flying saucers" and the recently invented EmDrive, and here it pops up again in a lecture Nassim Haremein gave in Paris last year, this time as a derivative of his startling work, much ignored by most physicists, concerning the relation of Plank quanta to both elementary particles and the entire cosmos. Nassim, much to my surprise, speaks pretty good French, and I was initially watching more to study his struggles with the French language than to follow his research. But, surprise again, I got caught up in his work, and those interests reversed, and suddenly we are converging on the manipulation of gravity, including anti-gravity!

And the world is full of egotistical, arrogant, and ignorant people who ridicule anyone looking into "little green men"! Or anything else that is outside of the paradigm they have been programmed to rigidly believe! Quel dommage!

The moment of convergence occurs around 1:53:00 in the lecture below, which is all in French, but I'll bet there is a recent video of Nassim giving a similar lecture in English somewhere out there that covers the same thing. He claims his paper describing the underlying work was published on December 21, 2012, so Nassim lectures after that date are likely to discuss the same material in English as this one does in French. Look for it with an Internet search engine.

Nassim Haramein en Francais. Conférence à Paris le 20 juin 2015

Ah yes, it is his "Connected Universe" lecture, and I quickly found a version of it in English, which I include below for your convenience. I haven't watched the English version, but jumping around in it, it appears to be discussing the same thing.

Nassim Haramein 2015 - The Connected Universe

Fri Nov 25, 2016 6:57 am
Site Admin

Numerous people who claim to have had contact with extraterrestrial entities say that ETs communicate telepathically. This is hard for the man in the street to believe, because humans always communicate by speaking. Always?

Quote:
In the late 1960s, he went to Brazil in search of an uncontacted tribe in the Amazon rain forest called the Mayoruna. McIntyre was dropped off on a riverbank, and followed the tribe into the forest. Before long he was unable to find his way back and ended up missing his return flight. McIntyre lived with the tribe for two months. Although they shared no common language, he discovered he could communicate with the chief via telepathy, in a manner he began to call “beaming.” This skill, he later learned, was known to the tribe as the “other language,” a way of communicating possessed only by the elders. -- source

But even having experienced telepathy among his own species, a human being still has trouble believing it. He wonders if it was an hallucination or a dream.

Quote:
Doubtful of his own memories, he’d tracked down what was left of the tribe in the late 1970s. One community had moved deeper into the jungle, while another had moved out of the forest. He recognized one of the men in the integrated community from his first encounter. He asked if the “old language,” the beaming he remembered, was still used.

Sim, se fala,” the man replied, according to Popescu’s book. “Yes, it is spoken.” -- source

Sat Dec 03, 2016 12:44 am
Site Admin

Steven Greer gets a lot of criticism from the opinionated armchair "experts", who oversimplify the complexities of what he is doing into the normal paradigms of money and self-interest, i.e. the paradigm the ruling sociopaths have brainwashed us to believe in. I don't see things like that. I see in Steven Greer a genuine, non-sociopathic human being who has given up a great deal of money and self-interest to pursue the greater good for all humanity, i.e. to help bring in the tide that lifts all boats. His vision is both admirable and necessary, for humanity is indeed in a serious pickle when sociopaths rule and the public doesn't even know about it. There is so much wisdom in this recent presentation of his (November 2016) that helps explain the complex backstory behind many of the surface observations the critical public makes about Greer's directions and motivations. I think this wisdom speaks volumes about his genuineness and integrity. He understands the ways of the ruling sociopaths, he knows from experience how to delicately work around them, and he hasn't joined their evil mindset despite the pressure to do so. This is good stuff full of sound advice and esoteric information, and well worth listening to. I want the same future Greer wants, and for the same reasons. The reign of the sociopaths has got to end if humanity is to have any future at all.

By the way, there's no mention that "Trump will disclose" as suggested by the misleading YouTube title attached to this video. I suspect that's a discrediting tactic someone has snuck in there. And there's not much video either, for some reason, maybe to also discourage potential viewers. No matter, the audio is entirely engaging and poignant all the way through. There is a real education here for those who can stretch open their minds a little bit.

Dr Steven Greer "Trump will Disclose" 2016

Update December 19, 2016: Whoa, that video was censored fast! Another copy is here (titled "Dr Steven Greer 2016 MUST SEE").

Thu Dec 08, 2016 8:24 am
Site Admin

This is supposedly a now-declassified top secret document concerning the Roswell crashes (second copy here, third copy here). There are a couple of things that jumped out at me. One was that there were two separate crashes! The one the public has heard about, called LZ1, was the less important of the two.

Another was that there was a clear conspiracy to keep the events secret:

Quote:
Witnesses were debriefed by CIC and warned of the consequences of talking to the press. So far, secrecy seems to be working.

CIC is the Counter-Intelligence Corps apparently headed by Allen Dulles.

A third point of interest is that some kind of alien "contamination" killed three humans involved in the recovery of the wreckage:

Quote:
Ground personnel from Sandia experienced some form of contamination resulting in the deaths of 3 technicians.

A fourth point is the involvement of Forrestal, and much to my surprise, a young JFK!

Quote:
With the pending approval of JAMES FORRESTAL as new Secretary of the Defense, it is certain that he will be briefed on certain aspects of the discoveries. The only Cabinet member to date that may know of the details is Secretary of State Marshall. It has become known to CIC that some of the recovery operation was shared with Representative JOHN F. KENNEDY, Massachusetts Democrat elected to Congress in 46.

Forrestal was "suicided" for opposing the secrecy, and JFK was also taken out by our rogue intelligence cartel.

Tue Dec 20, 2016 6:39 am
Reply to topic   [ 51 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next