Reply to topic  [ 51 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
The case for "little green men" 
Site Admin

Post Re: The case for "little green men"
Quote:
One of Nasa’s partners has said that he is “absolutely convinced” aliens exist – and that they are living on Earth right now.

Robert Bigelow, an entrepreneur who is working closely with Nasa on future space missions, has suggested that he knows that our planet has an alien presence that is “right under our noses”.

Mr Bigelow made the announcement during an episode of the show 60 Minutes that focused on his work with the space agency. -- source

Bigelow knows, NASA knows, governments know, the ruling sociopaths know, but the public isn't allowed to know.

And it's so easy to keep the public fooled. Mike, an Internet troll, shows how it is done with a snarky comment:

Mike wrote:
So aliens build these interstellar ships that are capable of travelling extraordinary distances and extraordinary speeds, but then keep on crashing into Nevada and fields in Surrey. -- source

Mike ridicules the believers, but it is Mike that is ridiculous. What does Mike know about the capabilities of interstellar alien vehicles? Nothing, actually. What makes Mike think the interstellar ships enter our atmosphere? They probably use smaller, less sophisticated craft for that. And they don't "keep on crashing". I bet crashes are quite rare compared to the number of visits they make without crashing. But who's counting? That's right, no one, so you don't know what you are talking about, Mike.

Wed May 31, 2017 9:27 pm
Site Admin

I can't post the videos here, but you can watch them at this website.

Quote:
Gaia filmmakers joined researchers and scientists just outside of Nazca, Peru to investigate an unearthed mummified body. Independent scientists and universities are currently analyzing findings, with initial examinations suggesting the possibility of material that is unlike anything found in the fossil record.

Could this be undeniable evidence that a non-human species exists? -- source

An ET. Extraterrestrial. Off-world alien life. One of many species that have visited our planet and interacted with humans.

But let's not jump to conclusions. Call it "a non-human species".

Aren't dogs a non-human species? Yes, they are. So are cats, and cows, and squirrels, and turkeys. We've got boatloads of non-human species on this planet. But for Heaven's sake, don't say the ET word! You might get ridiculed!

Sat Jun 24, 2017 8:39 am
Site Admin

Quote:
METAL and other materials allegedly recovered from UFOs was stored in converted buildings in Las vegas under a US Government-funded program, it has astonishingly been claimed.

The material, that was said to be “unknown to science” following tests, was stored in buildings modified by a private aerospace company which was paid huge amounts of money by the US Department of Defense to research the phenomenon and look after the “metal alloys”, according to reports.

Details of the $22 million (£16.5 million) top secret Department of Defense Advanced Aerospace Threat Identification programme investigating the threat posed by UFOs, that supposedly looked at the material, was revealed this weekend.

The New York Times reported that the project ran from 2007 to 2012 and the money was used for “management of the program, research and assessments of the threat posed by the objects.”

It was run by military intelligence official, Luis Elizondo, on the fifth floor of the Pentagon’s C Ring.

The bulk of the money went to Bigelow Aerospace in Las Vegas, run by billionaire US businessman Robert Bigelow, who is also working with NASA to create a new expandable spacecraft.

In May Mr Bigelow stunned the world by declaring during an interview with primetime CBS current affairs show 60 Minutes, that believes that intelligent aliens are secretly living on Earth, and the government knows about it.

Mr Bigelow said in the 60 Minutes interview he had spent millions researching the subject.

“I spent millions and millions and millions - I probably spent more as an individual than anybody else in the United States has ever spent on this subject." -- source

Does Robert Bigelow know something that the bulk of Americans have been brainwashed to dismiss as "conspiracy theory"? And if he publicly announced the truth of what he knows, would Americans even be capable of processing it?

The answer, of course, is NO. The mind control perpetrated on the American public is pervasive and powerful. They will only believe what the authorities have told them to believe. It is the Milgram and Asch experiments implemented on a global level by the ruling sociopaths. They understand knowledge is power, and the will be keeping the important knowledge to themselves. Everyone else is given deception and manipulation in place of the important knowledge.

Authoritative denial of this story is also of interest:

Quote:
"I don't think it's plausible that there's any alloys that we can't identify," Richard Sachleben, a retired chemist and member of the American Chemical Society's panel of experts, told Live Science. "My opinion? That's quite impossible."

"There are no alloys that are sitting in some warehouse that we cannot figure out what they are. In fact, it's pretty simple, and any reasonably good metallurgical grad student can do it for you," he said. -- source

Of course we will get a "double-speak" denial after the story breaks, claiming scientists can identify everything. Same old tactics, but they have always worked well for the ruling sociopaths, which is why they keep using them.

Thu Apr 19, 2018 7:43 pm
Site Admin

"We call them EBEs, for Extraterrestrial Biological Entity."

That's the military talking. They're not "little green men". They're EBEs.

But the public can't handle the truth, so it has to be kept secret. Forever.

Linda Moulton Howe, We've All Been FOOLED, The Aliens Are Already Here And In Full Control
(duration 1:20:36)

July 2, 2018: Video censored already by YouTube! Another copy here.

Fri May 25, 2018 8:07 pm
Site Admin

Quote:
Once-classified documents being called “Britain’s X-Files” have revealed that the British Ministry of Defense spent half a century hunting UFOs, driven in some part out of concern that the Soviet Union or China had already gotten their hands on alien technology. -- source

So for at least five decades Britain had people and departments on the payroll pursuing alien technology, all while calling citizens crazy if they thought ETs were real. You can be sure the United States was doing the same or worse.

Quote:
"For decades governments, officials and the media have tended to portray those interested in UFO phenomena as irrational, delusional and/or paranoid while at the same time spending millions of taxpayer dollars investigating the same phenomena and the implications which those phenomena may contain," Tenney told Sputnik via email Monday. -- source

That's right. The hypocrisy of sociopaths in government is as evident as a lighthouse beacon on a moonless night.

Tue Jul 03, 2018 3:31 am
Site Admin

Richard Dolan wrote:
They're not going to do it (disclosure) willingly. And I don't think they are going to do it honestly. -- @ 1:45:05 in the video below

Once you realize that the ruling elite (i.e. the criminal controllers) are sociopaths, this is an obvious prediction. Sociopaths lie, cheat, and steal willingly. What they don't do is act with honesty and integrity. They will make every effort to give the illusion of acting with honesty and integrity, but it is deliberate theater designed to fool others.

UFOs, Alien Replica Vehicles, Black Budgets, and Breakaway Civilizations
(duration 1:49:53)

Mon Oct 01, 2018 2:35 am
Site Admin

Quote:
PAPERCLIP SCIENTISTS WERE PERFECT FOR THE PROGRAM

The technical expertise and acumen of the German aeronautical engineers and scientists in many ways surpassed that of our own. They were world-class talent in things aerial. So it made eminent sense that they would be called upon to study things from out of this world. Their engineering backgrounds and ways of approaching things were different than ours, and they were needed to gain an expert and perhaps alternate perspective on the event. The chosen group of Paperclip scientists were brought to the crash scene to view it on the ground, as it first appeared. This would help enable them to conduct failure analysis and to determine trajectory and speed upon impact. Other determinations would be made later in government and government-contracted laboratories. -- source

German "Nazi" scientists confiscated after WW2 by the U.S. intelligence program Operation Paperclip were likely involved in analyzing debris from the 1947 Roswell crash.

It's interesting how the public was thoroughly lied to by the U.S. government regarding the real truth about WW2, and that the same outrageous deception was seamlessly continued regarding the real truth about extraterrestrials. The common denominator? The U.S. government! That was the source of the lies. It wasn't Nazi Germany lying to the world; it was the Allied powers.

Wernher von Braun didn't lie. He just knew how far towards the truth he was allowed to go by his captors.

Quote:
In 1959: “We find ourselves faced with powers which are far stronger than hitherto assumed and whose base is at present unknown to us. More than that I cannot say at present.” (News Europa, Jan 1, 1959, in response to a question about an unexplained deflection of a satellite that had been observed)

In 1973, the German professional paranormal journal Esoterica reported this statement by von Braun: “Extraterrestrial powers do exist, and they are more powerful than previously thought. I’m not authorized to give you any more details on the issue.” -- source

Wernher von Braun

Sun Dec 02, 2018 2:17 am
Site Admin

I've never heard of Sherry Wilde, but listening to her talk that is shown in the video below had me assessing her as "genuine" right from the beginning. I would never have dreamed that I could find her story so real, but I do. Several times in the latter portion of the video I exclaimed out loud "yes!" at her evolving understanding of her experiences. Once again I was thinking "the truth is stranger than fiction", and realizing how true that saying is. We, myself included, don't know squat about reality. We are clearly a primitive life form, which is confirmed by our tendency to put our species on a pedestal, as if GOD Himself created us in HIS image! We make sociopaths our leaders, for Pete's sake! Of course, we are headed for planetary self-destruction! How stupid can a society get? No wonder I see so much insanity all around the world. But I don't think any insanity is coming from Sherry Wilde.

Grey Aliens Show UFO Abductee Sherry Wilde the Future of Planet Earth
(duration 52:45)

Fri Jan 18, 2019 9:48 pm
Site Admin

I remember when Andy (andywight) was trying to discredit me on the now-defunct Quark forum. Andy was one of my biggest supporters for years, positioning himself as my "sidekick", until I began exposing the fraud of crypto-currencies. Andy had invested in crypto-currencies, especially the Quark crypto-currency, and was hoping to make some money. When I started posting on the Quark forum to expose the con-artistry of the administrator digitalindustry (Kolin Evans), Andy decided to turn on me. He pointed the Quark faithful to this thread, saying "Chico believes in aliens!"

Yes, that's the best attack Andy could come up with — "Chico believes in aliens!" This is the typical kind of gaffe a sociopath would make when he has no legitimate ground to stand on.

The evidence for alien life forms interacting with our planet both in the past and currently is strong, according to many, including Linda Moulton Howe. Yes, Linda Moulton Howe believes in aliens. So does Jim Marrs, Richard Dolan, Jordan Maxwell, David Adair, Lloyd Pye, Phil Schneider, Alex Collier, as well as some very well-known public figures. And so does Chicodoodoo.

Linda Moulton Howe - Symbols and Binary Code in High Strangeness Phenomena
(duration 2:27:12)

Tue Jan 22, 2019 3:12 am
Site Admin

Long ago (or so it seems now in retrospect), I was a careful student of the revelations of Robert Lazar, a physicist involved at Area S4 in the back-engineering of alien spacecraft. Evidence for alien existence is also built upon the testimony of whistle-blowers like Bob Lazar. Many insider scientists have been exposing the alien presence on this planet in a variety of both subtle and direct ways for decades. Due to the importance of this sensitive subject, such whistle-blowers are often countered by ridicule, character assassination, and other forms of discrediting. This is to be expected, as the ruling sociopaths understand that this esoteric knowledge is a source of great power for them when they have privileged access to it, while most humans do not. And there is nothing more precious to sociopaths than power. This is why they will do almost anything, even insane things, to keep that power to themselves. That is precisely why they should not have that kind of power. They are morally insane, though they will go to extremes to make you believe the contrary.

So here is another whistle-blower who holds pieces of the puzzle concerning our alien neighbors. Dismiss him at your own peril.

Proof Faster than Light Black Budget Antigravity Technology is Real
(duration 56:18)

Sun Feb 24, 2019 4:39 am
Reply to topic   [ 51 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next