Reply to topic  [ 31 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
UFO Reports 

Post Re: UFO Reports
My take is we are involved in a Galactic prison system and our shadow govt is there to ensure this hostage situation.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=te6qG4yn-Ps

Fri Jun 28, 2013 1:42 am
Site Admin

magamud wrote:
Out of the Blue: UFO Documentary

The real absurdity is that we allow ourselves to be bamboozled by what is supposed to be "our" government. Since they treat us as little children, it clearly isn't "our" government in any way, shape, or form. So why don't we exercise our right "to alter or to abolish it", exactly as stated in the Declaration of Independence?

Because we are little children, and our powerful guardians won't allow us to.

Fri Jun 28, 2013 4:40 am
Site Admin

In my reading, which knows few boundaries, I ran across something that struck a chord:

Quote:
A cosmic law says that each world must take its own path, to survive or to perish. You have chosen the second. You are destroying your planet - annihilating your species, and contaminating your atmosphere and your seas until now this is irreversible. With sadness we contemplate your insanity, and understand that the remedy is only in yourselves. -- source

Sat Jul 06, 2013 5:46 am
Site Admin

How do UFOs relate to gun control? :lol:

And now for something completely different.

Charles Hall claims he interacted with the "tall white" ETs in the desolate areas around Ellis AFB in Nevada. One of the bits of info he let slip with no particular relevance was that every tall white ET had a weapon up their sleeve that they were quick to employ for defensive purposes. We tend to assume that ETs are more evolved than humans, and I would like to point to the ETs being armed as more evidence that this is the case.

I have long argued that there are only two scenarios that make sense regarding weapons: either everyone is disarmed, including military and police, or everyone is equally armed. All other possibilities involve inequality, i.e. the lack of a level playing field, resulting in some group dominating the others because of superior weapons or privileged access to weapons. Of the two level playing field options, disarming everyone is an impossibility (criminals and sociopaths will always find a way to obtain weapons), so the only option left is for everyone to be armed.

If everyone were armed, I am convinced crime would be greatly reduced. We see this already among humans, where crime is high in places where weapons are illegal (Chicago), and crime is low where the entire populace is armed (Switzerland). An advanced ET society would naturally ensure that all individuals had an effective means of self-defense against other life forms as well as their own species. They would all be armed. In that scenario, using weapons offensively has little chance of success if others disagree with your purposes. Weapons become defensive in nature, which is their correct role.

Here's Charles Hall blowing the whistle on the military's interaction with the tall whites:

(Update 5/12/2015: Not completely sure this is the same video, but the original video, YouTube ID EtIe8tDcOP0, has disappeared.)

Charles Hall - The Tall Whites - 2005

Mon Jul 08, 2013 7:58 pm
Site Admin

Somebody was curious about Charles Hall and his story. He did a little extra homework, and he posted it for others to see.

Fri Jul 12, 2013 3:36 am

UFOs Over North Carolina Airspace?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ar2zNGYftdY

Tue Jul 16, 2013 11:41 pm
Site Admin

Full disclosure should have been made back in 1947 at the latest. The decision to hide the truth from the public is the absolute epitome of human stupidity, and I am convinced it was the sociopaths behind that decision, all for the purposes of increasing their power and control. They are the reason humanity is hurtling deeper into insanity at an accelerating rate. Lacking empathy, they can do nothing else but steer us there. They are the faulty circuitry that will be our undoing, if we continue to give them full reign.

Wed Jul 17, 2013 7:34 am

Agreed. Full disclosure which could have been just our leaders telling the public they are here and we do not know what to do. This would have at least evolved our species to think in this area. And things would have turned out much different. Instead the leaders gain more control of our extrapolation by lying to us. Molding our minds in their image. Seeing what they want us to see. I see this narrative coming to a head at some point. There are just to many eye witnesses weather they are our craft or someone else's.

Wed Jul 17, 2013 10:28 am
Site Admin

The alarming part is that what is occurring in the ET arena is also occurring in every other arena. The sociopaths can only take us in all the wrong directions. They are that stupid breed of parasite that can only destroy the host and thus destroy themselves. And the rest of us need to recognize the source of our deadly disease and eliminate the cause. We have the potential to save ourselves, but there really is no hope for the parasites as long as they are in control. Only we can save them! I know that sounds ironic, but it is the way of empathetic life. We first save ourselves by removing sociopaths from positions of power and control, and then we save them by managing their characteristics in a way that will benefit all. Sociopaths could enrich humanity if properly managed, but I admit that managing them will not be easy.

Wed Jul 17, 2013 4:56 pm

Jeff Rense Space wars

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8LBvKAp1Y_s

Clip from August 20, 2013 - guest Preston James on the Jeff Rense Program. Full program available in Archives at http://www.renseradio.com/signup.htm

Sat Aug 24, 2013 7:08 am
Reply to topic   [ 31 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next