Reply to topic  [ 51 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
The case for "little green men" 
Site Admin

Post Re: The case for "little green men"
Steven Greer and friends have done an incredible job of creating the following video. They have also done an incredible service for our species. It all comes together here for me, starting at about 57:00 with the description of the experiment with a plant and an automated, randomly positioned light. The understanding of the ramifications of that experimental result had me crying tears of joy. I thought that was the highlight of the video, but it was only the first time in the video that the tears would flow. I didn't expect that.

Sociopath and one-time forum member Andywight pointed to this thread in posts he made on the now-defunct Quark forum in his attempts to character-assassinate me for revealing the scam behind the Quark crypto-currency, which Andy had invested in. "Chico believes in aliens!", he would write. "His judgement is clearly flawed!" Of course, time has revealed who had good judgement, and who was a raving sociopath. I hope Andy watches this video and realizes the depravity of his psychology. Unfortunately, sociopaths cannot realize such things, due to their condition, but my empathy wishes I could be wrong and that Andy could indeed better himself. His son, if not a sociopath, deserves a better father.

Close Encounters of the Fifth Kind: Contact Has Begun
(duration 2:00:36)

Sat Feb 05, 2022 3:02 am
Site Admin

Steven Greer at one point in the above video mentioned the "buffoonery of the Nazis", which caught my attention. It was evident to me that he is totally buying into the outrageous Big Lie of 6 million Jews gassed by the Nazis. So this morning I was wondering how Steven Greer could manage so well to see through the ET deception, but he can't see through the "evil Nazis" deception. How is that even possible? Both are almost identical manipulations of public belief using the same techniques.

I mentioned my puzzling conundrum to a friend, and right away she said, "He's probably Jewish." Huh?! He's probably Jewish? That thought has never entered my mind! "I'm going to check", I replied.

✡ Religious Extremist Jew Dr Steven Greer has a Jewish wife & kids - lived in Israel for 3 years
(duration 0:0:48)

Is Steven Greer using similar deceptive techniques to con the public ( 1 2 ) and enrich himself and his "family"? Is his emotional breakdown at 0:38:00 genuine? Have there really been "a lot of people who have been on my team who are military who have killed themselves" or been assassinated? Is it "survivor's guilt", as he tearfully suggests? I don't know. It's certainly plausible.

In all the years of listening to and studying Steven Greer, I have never had the impression or seen signs that he is a con-artist. Jews are certainly among the most vulnerable to believe the Holocaust Lie and certainly the least likely to question it. At this point, I suspect Greer has never had any reason to investigate the Jewish deception because he has been so focused on the ET deception. It happens. I know that I was believer in the Holocaust Lie for much of my life, as it had been presented by nearly everyone I trusted as undeniable fact. But the real fact turned out to be that they were all deceived, and I was swept along in that deception just has most of them had been. Yet even as a child, I had access to information about the possibility of ETs among us, despite a large consensus of trusted authorities who denied it was possible. You could investigate the ET question, the information was not relentlessly censored, and there was no powerful social stigma against questioning the official ET denial. In contrast, this was never the case for the Holocaust story. That was totally a one-sided argument, and a totally closed one as well.

I am still believing in the integrity of Steven Greer. I am also still listening to his critics. I am still open to any claims that I could be totally wrong. We live in a world of deception, and as a result, we cannot really be certain of anything. We have to listen to all points of view and weigh the probabilities, knowing that new information can arrive at any time and upset the apple cart.

Sat Feb 05, 2022 9:06 pm
Site Admin

Some scientists have open minds when it comes to "aliens".

Aliens Are Real, Says Harvard Astronomer
(duration 13:36)

Fri Oct 28, 2022 9:23 pm
Site Admin

Quote:
This one guy, I don’t know if he lost his mind or what, went running toward the craft shooting. A light came out of the craft and he was stopped in his tracks for just a moment as though he was paralyzed, and then he dropped to the ground unconscious. A few moments later, the craft moved silently upward and disappeared into the night. -- source

This event happened at a U.S. military installation, but even native Americans have passed-down stories of their encounters with "Star People", as recounted elsewhere in the above article. Yet we are supposed to believe it's all imaginary.

Quote:
To the everyday person this story may seem crazy, but to veteran scholars in the field, like historian Richard Dolan, long time UFO researcher Timothy Good, scientists like Jacque Valleé and many more, it wouldn’t be surprising. -- source

Right, because they aren't dumb sheep.

I certainly don't believe we are all alone in the universe.

Sat Mar 25, 2023 3:03 am
Site Admin

Quote:
The United States is in possession of 12 non-human spacecraft, according to multiple military and intelligence contractors whose comments were published by journalist Michael Shellenberger on Wednesday.

The sources who spoke with Shellenberger say Grusch’s allegations were accurate.

Grusch told two US media outlets on Monday that he filed a complaint with the Intelligence Community Inspector General (ICIG) about the alleged illegal coverup.

By Tuesday, former deputy assistant secretary of Defense for Intelligence, Christopher Mellon, likewise reported that four witnesses told him they are aware of “a secret US government program involving the analysis and exploitation of materials recovered from off-world craft,” and demanded that the US government come clean with the public if it has recovered a spacecraft of non-human origin. -- source

One non-human spacecraft settles the debate, and the rogue intelligence agencies of the U.S. shadow government are hiding more than a dozen non-human spacecraft from the rest of the U.S. government and the American people.

What does that tell us? That the American people have no control over the U.S. government. It has now fully morphed into a criminal organization run by the ruling sociopaths through intermediaries.

And, of course, that ETs are real.

Sat Jun 10, 2023 1:18 am
Site Admin

Quote:
Sheehan told the Daily Mail that authorities found a 30-foot saucer that was partially buried.

“They had a guy go into it. He got in there, and it was as big as a football stadium. It was freaking him out and started making him feel nauseous. He was so disoriented because it was so gigantic inside. It was the size of a football stadium, while the outside was only about 30 feet in diameter,” he said.

Sheehan said time changed for the individual as well.

“He staggered back out after being in there a couple of minutes, and outside it was four hours later. There was all kinds of time distortion and space distortion,” he said. -- source

Whoa! Now that is fascinating. It makes sense that any advanced ETs that can manipulate space-time could do some unreal things with both space and time. Not only could they travel enormous distances in very little time, but they could comfortably pack 10,000 ETs in very little space!

Humans that cannot manipulate time or space would find that unbelievable, and maybe even claim it to be "conspiracy theory"!

Sun Jun 18, 2023 2:15 am
Site Admin

This interview contains the astounding footage of an extraterrestrial filmed at Area S2 who goes into medical distress. This is one of the most convincing films I have seen of a genuine EBE, allegedly taken in 1991 and leaked to the public in 1997. I am sure I posted it years ago on this or another forum, although I cannot find it now (and it was probably censored anyway). I was convinced at the time it was genuine, and nothing has dissuaded me in the intervening years. This is supposed to be the subject of a Congressional hearing soon (as stated in the video), but Congress always buries these proofs of alien existence. We will get no ET disclosure from the clowns in Congress.

He’s EXPOSING the secret alien interrogation program / Redacted w Clayton Morris
(duration 39:19)
-- source

Mon Jul 24, 2023 9:15 pm
Site Admin

Quote:
American spies have managed to recover at least nine potentially alien vehicles, two of them “completely intact,” the Daily Mail reported on Tuesday, citing three anonymous sources.

The sources, supposedly briefed on top secret operations, told the UK outlet that the main player in the retrievals has been the Office of Global Access (OGA), a branch of the CIA Science and Technology Directorate established in 2003.

“There’s at least nine vehicles. There were different circumstances for different ones,” one of the sources said. “It has to do with the physical condition they’re in. If it crashes, there’s a lot of damage done. Others, two of them, are completely intact.”

The CIA has a system to detect unidentified flying objects (UFO) “while they’re still cloaked” and helps special US military units salvage the wreckage if “non-human craft” land, crash, or are brought down, the source added. -- source

It's like everybody already knows, but the government agencies involved in alien artifact recovery are not allowed to reveal the truth to the public. And why is this? It's because "our" governments are in the hands of the ruling sociopaths, and this hidden knowledge is just more power and control for them over the masses.

Mon Dec 04, 2023 1:45 am
Site Admin

We live in a world of deception orchestrated by the ruling sociopaths, and keeping the public ignorant of alien life forms is a big part of that deception. Probably only 1% of the encounters with alien life forms are filmed, and there are lots of videos that are quite credible, like the one below. The ruling sociopaths know there are more powerful life forms visiting our planet all the time, but they don't want us to know. That is a threat to their power and control over the rest of the world.

Another Jellyfish UFO, San Vicente Chicoloapan, Mexico 2022
(duration 0:34)

Sat Jan 13, 2024 8:10 pm
Site Admin

Unlike the 30-year old narrator of the video below, this 68-year old (me) believes there is a 98% chance that UFO technology comes from extraterrestrial life forms, and not 2% as the young narrator believes. In fact, with all the evidence I've studied, I would say 100%. Yes, we have ARVs (Alien Reproduction Vehicles) that we have back-engineered from alien UAPs (Unidentified Aerial Phenomenon), exactly as Bob Lazar has revealed. Having studied physics in college, I have always found Bob Lazar, a physicist, highly credible. And the degree to which the government tried to discredit him as a person only confirms his credibility. You don't censor someone who is spouting nonsense. You censor someone who is spouting truth that you want to keep hidden. This is the way the ruling sociopaths think, and they are all about hiding the truth that might expose their ever-present deceptions.

The ruling sociopaths know that aliens exist. They just don't want us to know. Monopolizing knowledge and information is one important way that the ruling sociopaths keep us under control.

The Secret Truth of UFOs
(duration 1:08:21)

Sun Jan 14, 2024 4:56 am
Reply to topic   [ 51 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next