Reply to topic  [ 10 posts ] 
Mr Chicodoodoo is beyond help 

Post Mr Chicodoodoo is beyond help
Hello readers, :D

Auntie Ruby here, After careful consideration and offering myself as a much needed therapist for 3 particular members here, most notably Mr chicodoodoo, it is with deep regret to inform you all that Mr Chico cannot be helped.

You see, he is so full of despair and heartache, deeply rooted from past trauma, that he is beyond any known available treatment currently in practice today.

He has failed to use my mirror therapy that I strongly suggested he should, and continues his insanity with his incessant dialogue, blaming all and everyone he can for his past and current illness.

Yes I know, it is extremely sad that this patient is beyond help, however, on a brighter note, all is not lost. We all have the opportunity to move on and 'let go' our sadness and without hesitation, we must accept the harsh reality that Mr Chico cannot be saved. We cannot dwell on this fact, because the truth is, he is lost, broken and totally beyond intervention.

I still have some hope for Mr Andy and very high hopes for Mr Mag's, as he in particular has plenty to work with.

Kind regards,

Auntie Ruby. ;)

Sun Apr 07, 2013 2:28 am
Site Admin

Post Re: Mr Chicodoodoo is beyond help
Welcome back, Ruby.

I am happy to see you again.

I know this will come as a shock to you, Ruby, but not everyone shares your apparent background of abuse, manipulation, and exploitation. Yes, it is natural for you to project it onto me as a way of explaining what must seem quite alien to you, that someone can be well adjusted, integral, composed, honest, and non-manipulative. People like that do exist, though for someone that may have suffered as much as you apparently have, it would hardly seem possible.

It appears that you may have rubbed shoulders with people in the mental health field and be familiar with their everyday procedures, but I don't think you are qualified to dispense advice or even a diagnosis. You are too callous to be a psychological professional, and are more likely to have been an orderly or even a patient. Not that it matters, as I wouldn't hold it against you. Much of our path through life is not under our control, and I am well aware that there, but for the grace of God, go I. But in fact, my path was not one heavy with despair, heartache, trauma, or sadness. I was fortunate in that I have known all of those, but not on a scale that would damage me, but rather on a scale that would strengthen me.

I know it is not fair that I should be so blessed when others have so much misfortune, and it pains me that the world is this way. I work as best I can to even the odds, to level the playing field, to bring equality to all so that a rising tide can lift all boats. I suspect that like me, you would want it that way. At least I hope so, for I know there is another type of human being that is destructive, vengeful, calculating, deceptive, manipulative, and predatory. You clearly know the type. Don't let it change you for the worse.

Sun Apr 07, 2013 5:29 am

Ruby wrote:

I still have some hope for Mr Andy and very high hopes for Mr Mag's, as he in particular has plenty to work with.

Kind regards,

Auntie Ruby. ;)

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

QRK: QifUSqn6ygXK61pEkm2g4iBY9ZcLw4g4su
FCK: FettxKyQVhsSURZt1XQxUTypwxEeBbTgUQ

Please visit http://forum.qrk.cc/ for all things Crypto!

Sun Apr 07, 2013 11:48 am

Ok first off, me and Inelia Benz would like to say that we DISAGREE with the OP and the concept of this thread and will focus our attention on the savorability of the Chicodoodoo. Please send FUN-raising donation to Mr.ULY/Inelia C/O "Save Chico" @ Paypal. :giggle:

Quote:
Auntie Ruby here, After careful consideration and offering myself as a much needed therapist for 3 particular members here, most notably Mr chicodoodoo,

Secondly, Auntie Ruby-Booby aren't you forgetting someone??? Or are you trying to purposefully traumatize me again! :P

Quote:
I still have some hope for Mr Andy and very high hopes for Mr Mag's,

Nothing, NADA, nary a mention. I might as well not exist! :crybabe:

Thu Apr 11, 2013 4:32 pm

Maybe :

Ruby = 9eagle9 = Chelley = Warponies

Fri Apr 12, 2013 9:37 am
Site Admin

Nothing, NADA, nary a mention. I might as well not exist! :crybabe:

You exist, and we are better off for it. Interestingly, the same is true for Ruby.

Ruby's attack has been focused on me since her beginning here at UP. At Avalon, you cannot attack Bill Ryan without being banned. At Atticus1, you could not attack Atticus without being banned. At Nexus, you could not attack Richard or Celine without being banned. I speak from direct experience.

At United People, you can attack anyone, including Chicodoodoo, without being banned.

What this means is that no one is "above the law". It is equality in action. And it's not just about "attacking". You can also praise anyone without being banned, too. You can express your opinion without mincing words or "walking on eggshells". You are free to speak as you wish.

That does not mean there are no consequences associated with what you say. Freedom and equality go hand in hand, but right in there with them is responsibility. You will be judged by what you say. You will be remembered for it. It will follow you to your grave. American president George H. W. Bush once said, "Read my lips: No new taxes." I watched him say it live on TV. That he is a liar will go with him to his grave. Not that he cares, since he is worse than a liar, he's a hard-core sociopath, and sociopaths feel no responsibility or shame for their actions. The non-sociopaths of this world do care about those actions, however, and they will remember exactly what George H. W. Bush was well after he is in his grave. They will tell their children about it, and their grandchildren, and it will be recorded in many places, including right here, for many generations to read about. George H. W. Bush is feeling quite smug with his ill-gotten fortune and all the murder his fortune and power have allowed him to get away with, but in my mind and the minds of many others, he will always be the scum of the most foul excrement found on Earth.

That example should not be lost on any of us. We are what we do and say. We should be the best that we can be. We should make our presence in life count. Let us rack up points in the "Good" column on the scoreboard of Good versus Evil in the game of life. Unless we are psychologically deficient, why wouldn't we?

Fri Apr 12, 2013 5:52 pm
Site Admin

Talk Shit wrote:
Maybe: Ruby = 9eagle9 = Chelley = Warponies

One of the nice things about the forums is that we can deal directly with messages without the baggage associated with the messenger. The completely anonymous Ruby brings us a message that Chicodoodoo is psychologically deficient and beyond correction. It is up to us to evaluate that idea and determine its merits and demerits. In my view, we have a large body of evidence to pull from in evaluating that idea, as Chicodoodoo has a long public history across four forums. Knowing the identity of the messenger is not necessary to complete that evaluation. Anyone interested in Ruby's claim can do the research and share the evidence for all to examine right here in this forum. Personally, I would have preferred that Ruby present some of that evidence herself, as it would have given her claim more credence to begin with, but she chose not to do that, which may have some significance. It may even be a reflection on Ruby herself and her own psychological deficiencies. That too is one of the beauties of the forums -- they are, or should be, a two-way street.

Fri Apr 12, 2013 6:17 pm

In my view, we have a large body of evidence to pull from in evaluating that idea, as Chicodoodoo has a long public history across four forums. Knowing the identity of the messenger is not necessary to complete that evaluation.

Not so Chico, several threads containing hundreds of posts were "sanitized" over at R&C's forum, most of which you contributed to!

QRK: QifUSqn6ygXK61pEkm2g4iBY9ZcLw4g4su
FCK: FettxKyQVhsSURZt1XQxUTypwxEeBbTgUQ

Please visit http://forum.qrk.cc/ for all things Crypto!

Sat Apr 13, 2013 3:01 am
Site Admin

andywight wrote:
Not so Chico, several threads containing hundreds of posts were "sanitized" over at R&C's forum, most of which you contributed to!

It is a shame that so many Nexus posts were deleted by Celine and Richard. Many other people lost posts to these censoring shysters as well. That in itself is a good reason to avoid posting at Nexus. You may simply be wasting your time and effort.

Sat Apr 13, 2013 4:15 am

A root of our species problem is independence. We do not know how to be sovereign. This is partly due to the complexity of the nature of existence, and more specifically individuation from the family dynamic. So, the wisdom in applying relation to the active system, (personal & social) is lost. This maturates into what is narcissism and altruism. And what makes up the salt of an individual. Or what is their character.

Sat Apr 13, 2013 5:32 pm
Reply to topic   [ 10 posts ]