Reply to topic  [ 27 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
Sunstein, Wikileaks, Assange ... three clay pigeons ... 

Post Re: Sunstein, Wikileaks, Assange ... three clay pigeons ...
magamud wrote:
Quote:
So I take it that the credibility of the OP isn't an issue to you?

It does...

It does... What???

QRK: QifUSqn6ygXK61pEkm2g4iBY9ZcLw4g4su
FCK: FettxKyQVhsSURZt1XQxUTypwxEeBbTgUQ

Please visit http://forum.qrk.cc/ for all things Crypto!

Last edited by andywight on Thu Dec 06, 2012 2:49 am, edited 1 time in total.

Thu Dec 06, 2012 2:36 am

UncleZook wrote:
magamud wrote:
Committal would require certainty.

You're absolutely right, Mags. In the given context of choice, you've chosen not to commit to a truth about the Assange type while you still maintain uncertainty about the Assange type ... which is what a truthseeker is obliged to do.

This is most odd, I've said the same thing several times, only to then be accused by you of being gatekeeper?

QRK: QifUSqn6ygXK61pEkm2g4iBY9ZcLw4g4su
FCK: FettxKyQVhsSURZt1XQxUTypwxEeBbTgUQ

Please visit http://forum.qrk.cc/ for all things Crypto!

Thu Dec 06, 2012 2:42 am
Site Admin

UncleZook wrote:
You're absolutely right, Mags.

You're a one-trick pony, Zook!

"I'm suckin up, suckin up, suckin up, suckin up, 'cause my Daddy taught me good!"

UncleZook wrote:
In the given context of choice, you've chosen not to commit to a truth about the Assange type while you still maintain uncertainty about the Assange type ... which is what a truthseeker is obliged to do.

Pay attention, Dummkopf! Mags has chosen not to commit to the UncleZook-gatekeeper type, not the Assange type. Perhaps you are guilty of doing what you accuse others of doing (no surprise there, one-trick pony), as demonstrated here in your own words:

UncleZook wrote:
Classic nontruthseeker prevarication. Atomization of Mags' original specific thought to undifferentiated basic units, from which a new totally unrelated construction is erected. Builders sometimes re-use demolition materials in new constructions.

So pay attention, Uncle Kook. Here's what Mags was being non-committal about:

You're not seeing any gatekeeping from Zook anymore, like you did back in the "Banning for Dollars" thread? No BS, no oversimplification, no disinformation, no obfuscation, no self-absorption, no disrespect, no denigration, no deception, and no manipulation?

And you do your usual "twist and shout" (twist the facts around and then shout about it) with "Mags narrative is about a specific personal choice to commit or not to commit on the facts of the Assange type." Wait, let me guess, you got mixed up again, "mea culpa" and all that righteous rot.

UncleZook wrote:
Everything in Chico's world is solved by pigeon-holing opponents as binary thinkers. He recognizes that genuine thought is too complicated for his own abilities ... so he tethers two pachyderms and the binary pink hippopotamus to all such thought, e.g. so that the complicated stuff doesn't ascend beyond his personal reach.

Still attacking the messenger instead of the message, eh, Kookie? Did I mention that you are a one-trick pony? I guess you couldn't figure out the Margaret Thatcher quote Andy fed you a couple of times already. Here it is again. Study it carefully until you understand what it really means:

"I always cheer up immensely if an attack is particularly wounding because I think, well, if they attack one personally, it means they have not a single political argument left." -- Margaret Thatcher

I had better spell it out for your simpleton, binary brain -- it means if you attack the messenger instead of the message, you've got nothing, nada, zip, zero, rien.

UncleZook wrote:
ps: One of these days, I'll right a dissertation on the vacuity in believing that human mind endeavors are something other than an intricate combination of binary thought inputs and outputs.

I can see it now... "Simple Thoughts for Simple Minds" by Uncle Zook Simpleton. :lol:

Thu Dec 06, 2012 5:13 am

UncleZook wrote:
You're absolutely right, Mags.

[deletia: Chico's dementia]

UncleZook wrote:
In the given context of choice, you've chosen not to commit to a truth about the Assange type while you still maintain uncertainty about the Assange type ... which is what a truthseeker is obliged to do.

Pay attention, Dummkopf! Mags has chosen not to commit to the UncleZook-gatekeeper type, not the Assange type.

Upon rereading the prior posts, I was in error. Mags does not appear to be referring to the Assange-type with his commital requires certainty comment. But you are in error, too. Let's see whether you'll own up to your error as I am owning to mine now.

Mags, in fact, was not committing to your characterization of the "UncleZook-gatekeeper type" ... and largely because he is no longer certain that your characterization of the Banning For Dollars thread is accurate. And why would he be, after all, yours was largely built on the four plinths of innuendo; caterwauls; backchanneling with parties that had axes to grind - including a vituperative screech owl and two former MODs that did not get along with Celine (rightly or wrongly); and repetition. My perspective on the BOD thread, was exclusively based on my own experiences in the Nexus MOD chamber ... and I delivered my perspective dispassionately and in the fairest way I knew how. The evidence is in the BOD thread archives itself. Perhaps you should read that entire thread from the beginning again and then load yourself into the nearest tree bucket to prepare for a well-deserved flight of shame.

Quote:
Perhaps you are guilty of doing what you accuse others of doing (no surprise there, one-trick pony), as demonstrated here in your own words:

UncleZook wrote:
Classic nontruthseeker prevarication. Atomization of Mags' original specific thought to undifferentiated basic units, from which a new totally unrelated construction is erected. Builders sometimes re-use demolition materials in new constructions.

No. I am not guilty of Socratic deconstruction and narrative shifting.

Quote:
So pay attention, Uncle Kook. Here's what Mags was being non-committal about:
You're not seeing any gatekeeping from Zook anymore, like you did back in the "Banning for Dollars" thread? No BS, no oversimplification, no disinformation, no obfuscation, no self-absorption, no disrespect, no denigration, no deception, and no manipulation?

And you do your usual "twist and shout" (twist the facts around and then shout about it) with "Mags narrative is about a specific personal choice to commit or not to commit on the facts of the Assange type." Wait, let me guess, you got mixed up again, "mea culpa" and all that righteous rot.

Mea culpa. I own up when I'm shown to be in error. Two words, Chico. Let's see you own up to distorting the reality of Nexus for your own dark purposes. All it takes is two words.

Quote:

UncleZook wrote:
Everything in Chico's world is solved by pigeon-holing opponents as binary thinkers. He recognizes that genuine thought is too complicated for his own abilities ... so he tethers two pachyderms and the binary pink hippopotamus to all such thought, e.g. so that the complicated stuff doesn't ascend beyond his personal reach.

Still attacking the messenger instead of the message, eh, Kookie? Did I mention that you are a one-trick pony? I guess you couldn't figure out the Margaret Thatcher quote Andy fed you a couple of times already. Here it is again. Study it carefully until you understand what it really means:

"I always cheer up immensely if an attack is particularly wounding because I think, well, if they attack one personally, it means they have not a single political argument left." -- Margaret Thatcher

Chico has been reduced to quoting one of the prominent sociopath/psychopath warmongers of the last century.
proving yet again that he is an establishment lackey ensconced in establishment adages, quotables, and dialectics.

Quote:
I had better spell it out for your simpleton, binary brain -- it means if you attack the messenger instead of the message, you've got nothing, nada, zip, zero, rien.

UncleZook wrote:
ps: One of these days, I'll right a dissertation on the vacuity in believing that human mind endeavors are something other than an intricate combination of binary thought inputs and outputs.

I can see it now... "Simple Thoughts for Simple Minds" by Uncle Zook Simpleton. :lol:

The message and the messenger are intimately linked as a rule. The anonymous message and the disclaimant messenger ... are two exceptions to this rule. Of course, by cowering within the establishment box, you cannot be expected to access thoughts and ideas without.

Pax Caged Cowardice

ps: I'll have to go back to ignoring you ... unless you can demonstrate an ability to keep up with the development of ideas.

Flight that sends into the clouds brings wings to rest upon the boughs. Then further down to the liquid lawn, to serve as sentries for the gliding swan. Curve, a perfect turning of the line between here and Heaven, with extensions into infinitum.

Thu Dec 06, 2012 8:17 am
Site Admin

UncleZook wrote:
Upon rereading the prior posts, I was in error.

You've been busted so many times, you have little choice but to own up to your most glaring errors.

Quote:
Mags, in fact, was not committing to your characterization of the "UncleZook-gatekeeper type" ... and largely because he is no longer certain that your characterization of the Banning For Dollars thread is accurate.

Right back into "twist and shout" mode, eh Zook? You are beyond belief.

Quote:
The evidence is in the BOD thread archives itself.

Yes it is. It is also scattered throughout the forum wherever you have passed. It was especially evident in the BOD forum, where you spent the majority of your time gatekeeping to such an extent that you were suspended by the membership. It has come to light again, and is being documented here.

Quote:
Let's see you own up to distorting the reality of Nexus for your own dark purposes. All it takes is two words.

Not guilty. Yours is a false allegation with no credible evidence to back it up. It's simply more gatekeeping, which is all we can expect from you.

I was a member in very good standing at Nexus, to the point that Celine invited me to be a moderator. As you know, she wouldn't do that without checking with King Richard, all the moderators, and anyone else she was close to. I was not inclined to accept, but she eventually talked me into it, saying I wouldn't have to do hardly anything more than I was already doing. Of course, once on the inside, I was exposed to the hidden corruption and dysfunction that is the core of Nexus, which I could not condone, and that was the beginning of the end of the hidden power hierarchy at Nexus, which you still deny to this day, despite Nexus coming unglued, and despite even returning there yourself to continue to mingle among the Nexus elite.

You are such a hypocrite.

Quote:
Chico has been reduced to quoting one of the prominent sociopath/psychopath warmongers of the last century. proving yet again that he is an establishment lackey ensconced in establishment adages, quotables, and dialectics.

No sooner do I kindly provide you with an important message about the error of attacking the messenger instead of the message, and your first reaction is to attack the messenger and ignore the message!

You are such an idiot.

And in your case, that is the message, as witnessed by the evidence.

Thu Dec 06, 2012 6:06 pm

UncleZook wrote:
Upon rereading the prior posts, I was in error.

You've been busted so many times, you have little choice but to own up to your most glaring errors.

Honest humans often make honest mistakes ... and correct them. Indeed, for the honest human each mistake is an opportunity to demonstrate integrity. The psychopathic liar, by contrast, rarely makes mistakes and rarely ever admits to them ... and rarely apologizes.

With each distortion of reality, Chico, you're putting another nail on the coffin of your integrity, which is now more iron than wood.

Quote:
Quote:
Mags, in fact, was not committing to your characterization of the "UncleZook-gatekeeper type" ... and largely because he is no longer certain that your characterization of the Banning For Dollars thread is accurate.

Right back into "twist and shout" mode, eh Zook? You are beyond belief.

For an acolyte of the previously posted Dragonlady Thatcher quote, your love of the ad hominem is curiously intriguing.

Quote:
Quote:
The evidence is in the BOD thread archives itself.

Yes it is. It is also scattered throughout the forum wherever you have passed. It was especially evident in the BOD forum, where you spent the majority of your time gatekeeping to such an extent that you were suspended by the membership. It has come to light again, and is being documented BOD.

Again using the sockpuppet-infested vote, are we (e.g. to score the point - however distorted - of my being banned by the membership)?

Is it really a wonder why Mags has lost confidence in your self-ascertained perspective of Nexus?

Quote:
Quote:
Let's see you own up to distorting the reality of Nexus for your own dark purposes. All it takes is two words.

Not guilty. Yours is a false allegation with no credible evidence to back it up. It's simply more gatekeeping, which is all we can expect from you.

It appears that when the Thatcherian dragonlady impressed you, it was not by words so much as by her hot breath which seems to have singed your brain some.

FTR, I did not make an allegation ... rather, your mendacity is borne out by the facts of the BOD thread. Here, try this link BOD and have a good long read. At the beginning of the thread, Uncle Zook is in full force de rigeur ... but by the end of that thread, the sockpuppets had tired the patience of the avuncular guy to the point that he stopped participating in the thread. The transition from meaning to monkeybarrelling was mediated by Chico's willful accommodation of the sockpuppets.

The facts are what they are, Chico. And your psychopathy is what it is. Please seek some help before you harm yourself any further.

Quote:
I was a member in very good standing at Nexus, to the point that Celine invited me to be a moderator. As you know, she wouldn't do that without checking with King Richard, all the moderators, and anyone else she was close to. I was not inclined to accept, but she eventually talked me into it, saying I wouldn't have to do hardly anything more than I was already doing. Of course, once on the inside, I was exposed to the hidden corruption and dysfunction that is the core of Nexus, which I could not condone, and that was the beginning of the end of the hidden power hierarchy at Nexus, which you still deny to this day, despite Nexus coming unglued, and despite even returning there yourself to continue to mingle among the Nexus elite.

Yes, you were a member in good standing, perhaps the best standing at Nexus to that point. Then you showed them the other side of Chico Doo Doo... and the swans have stopped visiting Lake Good Standing since.

Btw, let me correct you on a misunderstanding. I was the one who pushed tirelessly for your inclusion into the MOD chamber. Celine was merely picked to make the offer to you. If your Nexus information-gathering machinery (which includes solicited info from screech owls and disaffected MODs) can get that very basic fact very wrong ... need we wonder how many other Chico-supposed Nexus facts were actually so?

You see, old pal, I, too, was there in the MOD room ... far longer than you were. And I can hold my version of the facts up against any other MOD that was in the MOD room from the very beginning, including the disaffected MODs ... and primarily because I haven't relied on others to provide me with inside info - like you had done in large part. And no one can blame you, after all, you were working on incomplete information, and were then bound to take the Nexus story off its tracks. But instead of giving me (and my account of Nexus) due diligence and respect, you chose to take the disaffected MODs version of events as the absolute truth, e.g. to complete your information, when in fact, those were the respective MODs' relative truths; and you confided in a screech owl. Two big mistakes. But yours weren't honest mistakes like mine ... for you have failed to correct them even given multiple opportunities.

There's more to Heaven and Earth, and Nexus, Horatio, than dreamt up in your philosophy.

Quote:
You are such a hypocrite.

Draggie Maggie will be disappointed.

Quote:
Quote:
Chico has been reduced to quoting one of the prominent sociopath/psychopath warmongers of the last century. proving yet again that he is an establishment lackey ensconced in establishment adages, quotables, and dialectics.

No sooner do I kindly provide you with an important message about the error of attacking the messenger instead of the message, and your first reaction is to attack the messenger and ignore the message!

You are such an idiot.

And in your case, that is the message, as witnessed by the evidence.

Soon after he steps on the podium to announce my hypocrisy, my idiocy, and my chronicity ... Chico disappoints Draggie Maggie yet again.

Well, folks, the coffin's almost all iron now. Might have to cover it with plywood and hammer some nails in to keep things in place.

Pax To Monkeybarrels

ps: I really should not respond to you, but I've never been one to take character tramping without giving back twice the bounce. Keep it up Chico, I'll have you in satellite orbit soon enough ... and I won't even have to use the tree bucket. Wot?

Flight that sends into the clouds brings wings to rest upon the boughs. Then further down to the liquid lawn, to serve as sentries for the gliding swan. Curve, a perfect turning of the line between here and Heaven, with extensions into infinitum.

Thu Dec 06, 2012 8:32 pm
Site Admin

There is no way to get you to focus on the message, Zook. It always comes back to attacking the messenger. That is your only defense, which means you have nothing. That was exactly the message offered by Margerat Thatcher, and it matters not one wit that it is her quote. Regardless of who says it, the message is just as true. And regardless of who says it, the message is lost on you.

Fri Dec 07, 2012 1:07 am
Reply to topic   [ 27 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3