Reply to topic  [ 81 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9  Next
Revolution 
Site Admin

Post Revolution

Revolution.

Dare you think it? Dare you do it?

The United States of America was born of revolution. We celebrate that revolution every July 4. Our greatest ancestors were revolutionaries. They pledged their honor, their fortunes, and their lives to freedom and independence. They were dissidents, insurgents, terrorists, and traitors. Some of their names are remembered more than 200 years later. John Hancock, Benjamin Franklin, George Washington, Hercules Mulligan (!), and many others. Some of their words are still remembered as well.

"Is life so dear, or peace so sweet, as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery? Forbid it, Almighty God! I know not what course others may take; but as for me, give me liberty or give me death!" -- Patrick Henry

"I only regret that I have but one life to give for my country." -- Nathan Hale

"God forbid we should ever be twenty years without such a rebellion.... What signify a few lives lost in a century or two? The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time, with the blood of patriots and tyrants. It is its natural manure." -- Thomas Jefferson

The second American revolution occurred 80 years after the first concluded. Unlike the first revolution, this one, now known as the Civil War, was successfully crushed by force. It began with a group of southern states seceding from the United States, as was their Constitutional right. But allowing any state the liberty to remove itself from the now thoroughly corrupted "nation" was twisted into treason by the criminals in command. As George Orwell correctly pointed out, "In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act." Likewise, in times of universal injustice, acting within your unalienable rights becomes a crime. The Civil War should have been our first clue that the freedom the first Revolutionary War secured was already lost. Tyranny was back.

Fast forward 148 years to 2012. The Constitution is being violated with impunity now by the very government that claims to be its offspring. The right to assemble is brutally denied by militarized police. The right to free speech is censored. Even the freedom to come and go as you please is slowly constrained for your so-called safety and security. And freedom of information is no more, withdrawn and secreted away in the interests of national security. The right to bear arms will probably be the next to fall. You and I are left alone, gagged, bound, and mostly deaf, being allowed to hear only what is approved by the ruling authorities. And soon, without even the right to possess a gun, we will be utterly defenseless.

There is only one way we will get out of this.

Revolution.

Mon Jul 09, 2012 5:18 pm

Post Re: Revolution
Revolution arrived into town a few years ago, sent by a message on the telegraph wire.

A triplet numeric SOS: 9, 11, 2001.

Circa 2006. Loose Change. Alex Jones. Project for a New American Century. Full spectrum dominance. NWO. Centralization of credit, health, education, military, politics, etc., etc. Resource monopolies. Rabbit bores. Electron streams and the New Awareness. Power pyramids. Pyrite pharaohs. Hierarchy of psychopaths, the poltroon class, plastic doormen and apparatchiks. Large and small purveyors of bankrupt philosophies and philosophical paucity. The Beelzebub brotherhood of banksters, Bohemian Grovers, Bilderbergers, etc. ... conspiring to lower the Earth into the hot glowing pits of Hades.

I would argue, Chico, that revolution is registered in a room at the Pindrop Hotel, between the watering hole and the dancing hall ... registered and in static buildup ... and when critical mass arrives in the living age of awareness and the dying age of secrecy, there will be discharge of this stored energy.

Pax Humanitas

ps: Real revolutions are usually spontaneous in nature. By contrast, organized revolutions almost always carry false flag standards on the charge, e.g. the various color revolutions of recent occurrence.

Flight that sends into the clouds brings wings to rest upon the boughs. Then further down to the liquid lawn, to serve as sentries for the gliding swan. Curve, a perfect turning of the line between here and Heaven, with extensions into infinitum.

Tue Jul 10, 2012 4:27 pm
Site Admin

UncleZook wrote:
... registered and in static buildup ... and when critical mass arrives in the living age of awareness and the dying age of secrecy, there will be discharge of this stored energy.

Yes, and a life of meaningful purpose would actively strive to facilitate that buildup and hasten the discharge.

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has." ― Margaret Mead

Wed Jul 11, 2012 5:05 am

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has." ― Margaret Mead

Ok, come on then, let's change the world.. Are you ready?

Fri Jul 13, 2012 7:17 pm

Only a massive precipitating event will lead to revolution. Somehow 9/11 slipped through our fingers only to reveal how programmed/sick/dumbed down/distracted 70+% of Americans are.

Disclosure, in the form, of a true smoking gun on 9/11 could set-off a revolution.

Or dollar collapse, 80+% inflation, could also set-off a revolution.

Something has got to give for there to be a complete new system put into place and the old system has to completely dissolve- which means the people have to stop giving the old system power.

The shift will not happen without a true earth shattering paradigm busting friggin' emergency....imho.

Fri Jul 13, 2012 8:03 pm
Site Admin

skippy wrote:
Ok, come on then, let's change the world.. Are you ready?

Way ahead of you! Well, maybe not, but I am trying to do my small and modest part.

By the way, I'm delighted to see you again, Skippy! Thanks for checking in.

Sat Jul 14, 2012 11:21 pm
Site Admin

Only a massive precipitating event will lead to revolution.

Party-pooper! But you are quite right.

Quote:
Disclosure, in the form, of a true smoking gun on 9/11 could set-off a revolution.

Speak of the devil... But I fear that even that will probably not be enough.

Sat Jul 14, 2012 11:27 pm

Quote:

Yes, I'm afraid that is painfully true!

A smoking gun for the sheep would be a video of Dick Cheney detonating the plunger that ignites the demolition of the Twin towers towers and WTC-7.

Just imaging a chuckling crooked grinning Cheney with HW Bush, Ma Barker Bush and Rummy guffawing as Cheney leans on the plunger and the WTC are nuked/dustified/obliterated as they watch from their secret perch. Of course we know where Boy George Bush was, he must have been to stupid to trust with the details of the plan-rofl.

Now that would be irrefutable, even by the zombie-sheeple!

Sun Jul 15, 2012 3:36 pm

Quote:

Yes, I'm afraid that is painfully true!

A smoking gun for the sheep would be a video of Dick Cheney detonating the plunger that ignites the demolition of the Twin towers towers and WTC-7.

Just imaging a chuckling crooked grinning Cheney with HW Bush, Ma Barker Bush and Rummy guffawing as Cheney leans on the plunger and the WTC are nuked/dustified/obliterated as they watch from their secret perch. Of course we know where Boy George Bush was, he must have been to stupid to trust with the details of the plan-rofl.

Now that would be irrefutable, even by the zombie-sheeple!

9/11/2001 was a coordinated Zionist/Illuminati/Masonic attack ... and Shrub, Cheney, Rumsfeld, Rice, etc. are all bit players. PNAC was scripted by Zionist agents working in concert with the New World Orderers and it reveals plans for full spectrum dominance on the planet ... 9/11/2001 was picked to be the catalyzing event.

FWIW, Zionism's chief executive officers are the banksters Rothschild and their brethren in Zionist occupied countries such as the US, UK, and Israel.

You'll find the architects and executioners of 9/11/2001 in this crooked guild of gila monsters, which includes the aforementioned lapdogs but also ghouls including all the major Rothschilds and Rockefellers; the PNAC'rs; Israel's spying agencies, lobbies, politicians; Britain's spying agencies and politicians; US spying agencies and politicians; major icons of American and British industry; and also cowards in the AngloAmerican establishment who got wind of the plans and did nothing to oppose them; etc.). Then, of course, you have the accomplices after the fact: the stonewalling and coverup classes. Finally, you have the sheeple classes who continue to reject ten years of exposition of the plot.

Plenty of blame to go around. Revolution is not going to occur before critical mass arrives ... a critical mass of informed opinion; a critical mass of starving first world humanity; a critical mass of courage; etc. ... and perhaps multiple critical masses are required. And if it arrives before that, then it will arrive under a false banner (as a rule).

Pax Veritas

ps: IMO, focusing too much on the keystone kommandantes like Cheney, Rumsfeld, Rice, and Bush ... is chasing the penny and letting the pound slip away.

Flight that sends into the clouds brings wings to rest upon the boughs. Then further down to the liquid lawn, to serve as sentries for the gliding swan. Curve, a perfect turning of the line between here and Heaven, with extensions into infinitum.

Sun Jul 15, 2012 5:53 pm
Site Admin

It never happens like that. There's a reason why everything is compartmentalized, classified, and indirectly initiated. These are expert criminals pulling the strings, and masterful deception and manipulation are the keys to their success and survival. I will bet that it was a computer program that directed the demolition events. The person that initiated the program probably did so under orders from a superior and may have had a false idea of what the program was designed to do. Cheney and Rumsfeld and the other visible players are not the masterminds. They are just obedient lackeys, but that makes them guilty nonetheless.

Sun Jul 15, 2012 5:53 pm
Reply to topic   [ 81 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9  Next