Reply to topic  [ 81 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9  Next
Revolution 
Site Admin

Post Re: Revolution
UncleZook wrote:
But there is also enough misdirection to make you wonder who is behind the production. For instance, FDR was directly involved with the banksters.

Your continuing mistake is thinking it is deliberate misdirection. Much of the time, it is simply ignorance, the result of all the deception and brainwashing we are all constantly subjected to. This is why your position of certainty is so counterproductive. Nobody has the real truth, not even you.

I noticed the FDR and Holocaust "misdirections" as well, wincing at the weight of the error. But I understand that so many people have been convincingly taught from childhood that FDR was a great president, and that the Holocaust was a horrible genocide. They were conned. We have all been conned. You could a learn a valuable lesson from this, Zook, one which I have been trying to teach you for years. Although Francis Connolly has done some really exceptional work investigating the JFK assassination and pulling it all together into a wonderful video, it is still not certain truth. It moves us closer to the truth. It also is extremely valuable because it reminds us to "question everything and dismiss nothing", which is a useful strategy to avoid being conned.

Time and time again you add another truth-seeker's name to your Gatekeeper List because you think you've discovered a deliberate misdirect in their truth-seeking. The classic "misdirect" you often latch onto is that they buy into the official 9/11 story in any way, shape, or form. That they could simply have fallen for the 9/11 con, completely or partially, is not a possibility to your "discerning" mind, and so you throw them and any truths they may have to offer into the scrap heap of "Zionist bankster stooges". You've even thrown me into that scrap heap, when my focus has long been to expose the ruling sociopaths regardless of their political label or occupation. But I don't necessarily disagree, because we are all "Zionist bankster stooges" to some degree because we believe at least some of their propaganda and are obliged to participate in their rigged systems (monetary, political, judicial, educational, medical, energy, agricultural, etc.).

UncleZook wrote:
The video fails on balance due to its deficiencies in attributing culpability ... but it does contain some real information about the JFK killing.

That's your damned binary thinking and oversimplification at work again. This video doesn't fail, it succeeds, not because it is 100% truth, but because it helps move us away from the false story we've been sold and towards the real story they've tried so hard to hide.

Sat Mar 07, 2015 9:13 pm

UncleZook wrote:
But there is also enough misdirection to make you wonder who is behind the production. For instance, FDR was directly involved with the banksters.

Your continuing mistake is thinking it is deliberate misdirection. Much of the time, it is simply ignorance, the result of all the deception and brainwashing we are all constantly subjected to. This is why your position of certainty is so counterproductive. Nobody has the real truth, not even you.

Misdirection is misdirection, deliberate or not. That said, any researcher that has the capacity to research the JFK assassination in as much detail as Lifton does, has the capacity to research the Holocaust; FDR's puppet complicity with the puppetmaster Zionists; the Zionist fingerprints all over 9/11/2001; etc.

Lifton fails the integrity test because he deliberately misdirects away from the hard truths of the Holocaust; of FDR's complicity; and of 9/11/2001. Anyone that believes that he accidentally misdirects given his capacity to investigate is either a fool or an accomplice.

Lifton is almost certainly a bankster stooge charged with the task of appropriating the hard truths behind the JFK assassination (which no longer matters from a punishment perspective because virtually all the criminals wrt JFK hit are either all dead and Poppy Bush is too senile to be charged with anything; and from an investigative perspective, the public basically already knows enough details to know that the political machine, not Lee Harvey Oswald, executed JFK and that Lifton is not revealing anything that they don't already know, a few extra details notwithstanding). By appropriating the hard truths of the JFK assassination, Lifton gains some cachet with the masses which he can then parlay into steering other hard truths (FDR complicity; the Holocaust scam; the 9/11/2001 Mossad operation against America; etc. ... into a soft zone of confusion.

Quote:
I noticed the FDR and Holocaust "misdirections" as well, wincing at the weight of the error. But I understand that

You falsely and without just cause assume that Lifton had committed errors wrt the FDR and Holocaust misdirections. Which merely adds to the preponderance against you, Chico, e.g. as a man with either piss poor discernment in the best case or some degree of complicity, yourself, in the worst.

Pax

Flight that sends into the clouds brings wings to rest upon the boughs. Then further down to the liquid lawn, to serve as sentries for the gliding swan. Curve, a perfect turning of the line between here and Heaven, with extensions into infinitum.

Sun Mar 08, 2015 4:32 pm
Site Admin

UncleZook wrote:
Misdirection is misdirection, deliberate or not. That said, any researcher that has the capacity to research the JFK assassination in as much detail as Lifton does, has the capacity to research the Holocaust; FDR's puppet complicity with the puppetmaster Zionists; the Zionist fingerprints all over 9/11/2001; etc.

Why must you be so dense, Zook? It's not misdirection when you innocently repeat the propaganda you've been brainwashed to believe, something you do all the time.

I thought you said you watched the whole video. Did you do so with any comprehension? Francis Connolly presents and narrates it, not Lifton. Lifton is just one of the authors Connolly cites, noting that Lifton never realized a body switch occurred, and thus missed a crucial part of the plot. Must I explain the video to you?

UncleZook wrote:
Which merely adds to the preponderance against you, Chico, e.g. as a man with either piss poor discernment in the best case or some degree of complicity, yourself, in the worst.

:lol: :lol:

But of course, Zook. You expose your sociopathic nature as usual. You're the truth-seeker, and I'm the Zionist bankster stooge. You have credibility and discernment, and I don't. Same old, same old -- lots of accusations and nothing to back them up. Is this the best you can do? Judging from hundreds of your posts, I'm afraid it is. You accuse your opponents of your own malfeasance, the old sociopathic standby. You're busted for the umpteenth time...
:face:

Sun Mar 08, 2015 7:03 pm

UncleZook wrote:

Why must you be so dense, Zook? It's not misdirection when you innocently repeat the propaganda you've been brainwashed to believe, something you do all the time.

Quit the prevarications, Chico. Someone who knows enough about the JFK assassination to take a position on it ... then in the same video takes a position on the Holocaust (and FDR's complicity and 9/11/2001) must be held liable for all his research, not just on the JFK assassination. If Connolly had remained silent on the other issues, then he would've had a free pass wrt possible brainwashing. But he chose to take a position on those other issues, so he no longer has the benefit of the silence and the free pass. By taking a position that is contrary to the factual record, he becomes complicit in the deceptions.

Quote:
I thought you said you watched the whole video. Did you do so with any comprehension? Francis Connolly presents and narrates it, not Lifton. Lifton is just one of the authors Connolly cites, noting that Lifton never realized a body switch occurred, and thus missed a crucial part of the plot. Must I explain the video to you?

Quite right. Then it is Connolly I'm taking to task, not Lifton. My arguments make no mistake that it is the producer of the video - not anyone else - that is complicit in the deceptions. By feigning confusion because I misattributed to Lifton, well, that just adds to your track record of enlisting confusion whenever and wherever there is an opportunity.

Quote:
UncleZook wrote:
Which merely adds to the preponderance against you, Chico, e.g. as a man with either piss poor discernment in the best case or some degree of complicity, yourself, in the worst.

:lol: :lol:

But of course, Zook. You expose your sociopathic nature as usual. You're the truth-seeker, and I'm the Zionist bankster stooge. You have credibility and discernment, and I don't. Same old, same old -- lots of accusations and nothing to back them up. Is this the best you can do? Judging from hundreds of your posts, I'm afraid it is. You accuse your opponents of your own malfeasance, the old sociopathic standby. You're busted for the umpteenth time...
:face:

You have amply demonstrated cluelessness in the understanding of sociopathy ... so, I'll let the clock tick on with your empty natterings.

Pax

Flight that sends into the clouds brings wings to rest upon the boughs. Then further down to the liquid lawn, to serve as sentries for the gliding swan. Curve, a perfect turning of the line between here and Heaven, with extensions into infinitum.

Sun Mar 08, 2015 8:43 pm
Site Admin

UncleZook wrote:
... and Poppy Bush is too senile to be charged with anything;

Why are you defending the Zionist bankster stooges, Zook? This is what you accuse me of, and here you are actually doing it! George H. W. Bush is not too old to be charged with conspiracy to assassinate the president, or any of his other multiple crimes against humanity. There is no time limit on rendering justice! Pursuing Poppy Bush would likely expose all the other sociopathic crooks, like his criminal son GW Bush, Dick Cheney, Kissinger, Brzezinski, Obama, Biden, Bill Clinton, Hillary Clinton, John Kerry, and so many more. Bush's ill-gotten wealth, which could be in the trillions of dollars, could be confiscated and returned to the public he took it from. The whole club of ruling sociopaths could be exposed and shut down, but you want to give poor old Poppy Bush a "pass".

Hypocrite.

Sun Mar 08, 2015 11:34 pm
Site Admin

UncleZook wrote:
But he chose to take a position on those other issues, so he no longer has the benefit of the silence and the free pass. By taking a position that is contrary to the factual record, he becomes complicit in the deceptions.

You are such an idiot, Zook. It's beyond belief. First you claim if someone remains silent, he is automatically complicit in the crime. Now you claim if someone takes a position, he becomes complicit in the deception.

Why do I even bother with you? What's that old saying...

"Never argue with an idiot. They will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience."

Sun Mar 08, 2015 11:51 pm

UncleZook wrote:
... and Poppy Bush is too senile to be charged with anything;

Why are you defending the Zionist bankster stooges, Zook? This is what you accuse me of, and here you are actually doing it! George H. W. Bush is not too old to be charged with conspiracy to assassinate the president, or any of his other multiple crimes against humanity. There is no time limit on rendering justice! Pursuing Poppy Bush would likely expose all the other sociopathic crooks, like his criminal son GW Bush, Dick Cheney, Kissinger, Brzezinski, Obama, Biden, Bill Clinton, Hillary Clinton, John Kerry, and so many more. Bush's ill-gotten wealth, which could be in the trillions of dollars, could be confiscated and returned to the public he took it from. The whole club of ruling sociopaths could be exposed and shut down, but you want to give poor old Poppy Bush a "pass".

Hypocrite.

You're deceiving again, Chico. Nowhere did I imply that Bush should not be prosecuted. The logical implications of my statements is that Poppy Bush is about the only criminal left over from the conspiracy that assassinated JFK. That prosecuting him would be essentially prosecuting a 90-year-old who had eluded punishment to this point, not to mention that high level assassinations are ordered at the Rothschild level of decisionmaking and executed at the Bush level of decisionmaking, which makes Poppy Bush a bread crumb - perhaps a slice - in the baker's loaf of culpability. And a stale crumb at that.

In short, the JFK assassination has relevance today mainly as it applies to those who ordered the hit, the Rothschild banksters (e.g. to increase the preponderance against them as we seek a critical awareness of things) ... and not to chase after hitmen in a case of misplaced priorities. Those who ordered the hit are near the top of the bankster organization ... and you are providing cover for these devils and their push for FSD (as outlined by The Protocols Of The Learned Elders Of Zion).

Chasing minnows and letting the sharks swim unchecked ... is the sum of your arguments in this thread and on this forum; and in that 3.5 hour Zionist production video narrated by Connolly.

Deceiver.

Pax

Mon Mar 09, 2015 2:23 pm

UncleZook wrote:
But he chose to take a position on those other issues, so he no longer has the benefit of the silence and the free pass. By taking a position that is contrary to the factual record, he becomes complicit in the deceptions.

You are such an idiot, Zook. It's beyond belief. First you claim if someone remains silent, he is automatically complicit in the crime. Now you claim if someone takes a position, he becomes complicit in the deception.

Why do I even bother with you? What's that old saying...

"Never argue with an idiot. They will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience."

More deception on your part, Chico.

My remark about people remaining (knowingly) silent on the false flag nature of Fukushima as being complicit in the crime stands on its own virtue. Indeed, if they are unaware of the false flag nature of Fukushima, then they have some refuge in remaining silent ... and lose some refuge when they express an opinion on it, pro or con.

To wit, remaining silent on things only carries virtue when one is ignorant of a crime. Remaining silent when one has knowledge of a crime, carries no virtue; indeed, it carries culpability.

Being the great prevaricator, obfuscator and confuser of things that you are ... you slyly remove any distinctions between teh varying states of knowledge ... so that you can make the deceptive assertion that silence about a putative crime has the same meaning regardless of the silent individual's state of knowledge about the putative crime. That is illogical, and quite possibly psychotic.

To complete the thought, one becomes complicit in the deception if they knowingly take a position that is contrary to the facts. And Connolly is complicit because, with his capacity for research on JFK, it is then virtually impossible that he does not also have teh capacity to research the true nature of the Holocaust, of FDR's bootlicking of the Rothschild brand, and of the Zionist fingerprints all over 9/11/2001 (which are far more numerous and insidious than the fingerprints of low-level individuals in the false flag that Connolly is willing to reveal, e.g. Marvin Bush).

Connolly is a Zionist shill. And you, of course, have a track record of Zionist shilling here on this forum, Chico, not least by providing cover for the many agents that are sent down by the Rothschild bankstering empire to keep the masses busy with puzzles whilst it pushes for FSD.

You do indeed expose the Zionist agenda from time to time with real facts, but then again, only to pursue balance in the information-disinformation matrix (in the larger duty of confusing the masses).

The following music video by E.L.O. is dedicated to you, Chico:

Pax

Mon Mar 09, 2015 2:50 pm
Site Admin

UncleZook wrote:
And Connolly is complicit because, with his capacity for research on JFK, it is then virtually impossible that he does not also have teh capacity to research the true nature of the Holocaust, of FDR's bootlicking of the Rothschild brand, and of the Zionist fingerprints all over 9/11/2001...

Having the capacity does not mean he has done the research into every possible "rich man's trick", you dolt.

UncleZook wrote:
Connolly is a Zionist shill.

Uh huh. And you are God's gift to truth-seeking.

Mon Mar 09, 2015 7:04 pm

UncleZook wrote:
And Connolly is complicit because, with his capacity for research on JFK, it is then virtually impossible that he does not also have teh capacity to research the true nature of the Holocaust, of FDR's bootlicking of the Rothschild brand, and of the Zionist fingerprints all over 9/11/2001...

Having the capacity does not mean he has done the research into every possible "rich man's trick", you dolt.

Every possible "rich man's trick"?? I thought I had only mentioned three tricks: the bankster elites puppetteering FDR (thereby implying the puppet's complicity); the bankster elites propagating the "6 million Jews" and general Holocaust myth (including Zyclon B gas chambers); and the bankster elites perpetrating the 9/11/2001 attacks.

If Connolly cannot be bothered to research those three prominent rich man's tricks, e.g. with his demonstrated enormous research capacity ... then he could still be excused by not expressing an opinion on said tricks. The fact that he does express an opinion on each of the three tricks - opinions contrary to the facts of teh respective tricks - makes it a slam dunk that Connolly is participating in propaganda dissemination.

To wit, Connolly loses the sanctuary of genuine ignorance and earns a feed bowl in the cage of complicity.

That you still don't understand the logical compactness of my explanation - or pretend not to understand - is your burden to bear.

Pax

Mon Mar 09, 2015 8:13 pm
Reply to topic   [ 81 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9  Next