Reply to topic  [ 77 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
Revolution 
Author Message
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Tue May 03, 2011 6:06 pm
Posts: 10772
Reply with quote
Post Re: Revolution
UncleZook wrote:
Every possible "rich man's trick"?? I thought I had only mentioned three tricks...

So it's impossible that he hasn't thoroughly researched those three because he was busy researching the JFK assassination? I didn't even get started on researching all of those areas and changing my brainwashed views until just recently myself, and unlike Connolly, I'm an old man.

It's also possible that Connolly deliberately chose not to overturn those mind control myths to avoid losing his audience with respect to the already complicated and shocking JFK assassination plot. Did you ever think of that, Einstein?

Your reasoning, based on certainty, binary logic, oversimplification, and the alien psychology of a sociopath, falls flat on its face, as usual. You should find another hobby to massage your ego, because truth-seeking is not your forte.

_________________
It's not that we can't handle the truth. It's that they can't handle us if we know the truth.


Mon Mar 09, 2015 8:49 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Fri May 06, 2011 5:11 pm
Posts: 1400
Reply with quote
Post Re: Revolution
UncleZook wrote:
Every possible "rich man's trick"?? I thought I had only mentioned three tricks...

So it's impossible that he hasn't thoroughly researched those three because he was busy researching the JFK assassination? I didn't even get started on researching all of those areas and changing my brainwashed views until just recently myself, and unlike Connolly, I'm an old man.


Not impossible. Highly improbable.

Even in a court of law - where reasonable doubt is accorded - it is unreasonable to think that someone who has researched JFK to the extent that Connolly has ... who also expresses an opinion on FDR, on the Holocaust, and on 9/11/2001 (three other seminal narratives in American history) ... would be so ill-informed of those seminal narratives that he makes the wrong conclusions on them. Not one, not two, but three seminal narratives. For example, Marvin Bush was a bit player in a Zionist Mossad bankster plot executed on 9/11/2001, yet he was more prominently featured in the Connolly video than many of the central players. Why? Because he was the son of Poppy Bush and the grandson of Prescott Bush. All three Bushes are criminals in their own right, but they are merely pawns in the game reserved for banksters. JFK was ordered killed by the banksters. Bush Sr. and company merely executed the banksters' orders. How come we don't hear much about the real planners of teh JFK hit in the Connolly video? We don't because Connolly is a Zionist shill. The preponderance captures him.

FWIW, Connolly would get the benefit of doubt if he did not express an opinion on those other narratives. But by expressing a false opinion on three important seminal narratives, he added to his own preponderance of complicity.


Quote:
It's also possible that Connolly deliberately chose not to overturn those mind control myths to avoid losing his audience with respect to the already complicated and shocking JFK assassination plot. Did you ever think of that, Einstein?


I don't bother trying to read what's in people's minds. I go with what they put on the table. I'm a critical thinker, Chico ... not like yourself, a wishful thinker in the best case; gatekeeper in the worst.

The hard truths are not to be trifled with. Connolly trifles with them to his discredit. For instance, Ron Paul started losing credibility big time when he avoided the hard truths of 9/11/2001 during his Presidential campaign. Perhaps his political handlers advised him badly; but more than likely, Ron Paul was a Zionist patsy from the get-go. And Alex Jones - who promoted Paul on his radio show - is likely another Zionist shill. Alex Jones also ignored the Zionist/Mossad central role in 9/11/2001.

Once again, trifle with the hard truths at your own risk.

Quote:
Your reasoning, based on certainty, binary logic, oversimplification, and the alien psychology of a sociopath, falls flat on its face, as usual. You should find another hobby to massage your ego, because truth-seeking is not your forte.


You really should quit trying to be a psychologist, Chico. Myself, I'm a mathematician and rock hard scientist by nature. These frequent trips of yours into the soft science of psychology ... are distasteful for hard scientific minds. Do us all a favor and pick your nose in private. Thanx.

Pax

_________________
Flight that sends into the clouds brings wings to rest upon the boughs. Then further down to the liquid lawn, to serve as sentries for the gliding swan. Curve, a perfect turning of the line between here and Heaven, with extensions into infinitum.


Tue Mar 10, 2015 3:13 pm
Profile
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Tue May 03, 2011 6:06 pm
Posts: 10772
Reply with quote
Post Re: Revolution
UncleZook wrote:
FWIW, Connolly would get the benefit of doubt if he did not express an opinion on those other narratives. But by expressing a false opinion on three important seminal narratives, he added to his own preponderance of complicity.

FWIW = 0. That means your statement has no worth, Zook. Contrary to your BS argument, anyone can express an opinion about anything without necessarily being a "Zionist shill".

UncleZook wrote:
For example, Marvin Bush was a bit player in a Zionist Mossad bankster plot executed on 9/11/2001, yet he was more prominently featured in the Connolly video than many of the central players.

So if someone doesn't properly prioritize the guilty parties to Zook's satisfaction, that someone is a "Zionist shill"? Brilliant deduction, Einstein.

UncleZook wrote:
How come we don't hear much about the real planners of teh JFK hit in the Connolly video?

And who might they be, Mr. Kook? Why haven't you named the "real planners"? Maybe because you don't know any better than Connolly? You didn't even give us as much detailed information as Connolly just did, for that matter. In fact, you give us nothing of value, except for demonstrations of online sociopathic behavior.

UncleZook wrote:
These frequent trips of yours into the soft science of psychology ... are distasteful for hard scientific minds.

I have no doubt it is distasteful to you. Sociopaths hate being exposed.

_________________
It's not that we can't handle the truth. It's that they can't handle us if we know the truth.


Wed Mar 11, 2015 3:17 am
Profile
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Tue May 03, 2011 6:06 pm
Posts: 10772
Reply with quote
Post Re: Revolution
Despite "words of wisdom" from the Beatles, it's not going to be all right.



The Beatles - Revolution



Because this man, who is not a paid entertainer, and has spent a lifetime in the higher levels of a serious military career, learned he was supporting nothing short of unadulterated EVIL.



The Empire Files: 'This Ship is Sinking' Says Former Bush Official


So you say you want a revolution?

What took you so long?

_________________
It's not that we can't handle the truth. It's that they can't handle us if we know the truth.


Thu Dec 31, 2015 4:22 am
Profile
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Tue May 03, 2011 6:06 pm
Posts: 10772
Reply with quote
Post Re: Revolution
Is the second American Revolution inching closer? Will we be fighting this time against the corporations that have taken over our original government which was laid out in 1787 with the signing of the Constitution? Has our so-called democratic republic turned into a kleptocracy? Is it time for the ordinary citizen to prepare for organized resistance? Do we even get the straight story of what is really happening? Are the Feds just going to pick us off one by one?

Is this going to get confusing?

_________________
It's not that we can't handle the truth. It's that they can't handle us if we know the truth.


Tue Jan 05, 2016 8:32 am
Profile
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Tue May 03, 2011 6:06 pm
Posts: 10772
Reply with quote
Post Re: Revolution
Quote:
Develop a tactical mindset because the future will require tactical minds. Maintain your principles no matter the threats ahead. Retain your humanity. But also, when the fight begins, fight with the intention of victory. Choose your ground wisely. -- source

Minutemen are already preparing, before they even think of reaching for a weapon.

“The supreme art of war is to subdue the enemy without fighting.” ― Sun Tzu, The Art of War

_________________
It's not that we can't handle the truth. It's that they can't handle us if we know the truth.


Mon Jan 11, 2016 4:45 am
Profile
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Tue May 03, 2011 6:06 pm
Posts: 10772
Reply with quote
Post Re: Revolution
I'm going to miss Charlie Mcgrath, who died one week ago. This was his last video made the day before he died. What a trooper. What was his last message? You either fight or you will be enslaved. That is the choice that must be made with every revolution -- fight or be enslaved.




Shocking Truth.... Fight or Die
Charlie Mcgrath, R.I.P.

_________________
It's not that we can't handle the truth. It's that they can't handle us if we know the truth.


Sat Jan 16, 2016 6:47 am
Profile
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Tue May 03, 2011 6:06 pm
Posts: 10772
Reply with quote
Post Re: Revolution
Quote:
Maybe humanity is not ready for the Stateless society. Maybe we would need to first transition to something like a minarchy (a strictly limited and decentralized Government). However, the first step in all of this is for everyone to examine their unconscious belief and pro-authority bias, and realize that Government’s political authority cannot be justified. Government doesn’t have to exist for humanity to thrive. -- source

Read the article to understand why government's authority cannot be justified. It may very well be that humanity will never thrive until it learns to properly govern itself. One thing is for sure. As long as sociopaths are free to rise to the top of human hierarchy, government will never serve the people.

"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote." -- Benjamin Franklin

Freedom sounds a lot like revolution.

_________________
It's not that we can't handle the truth. It's that they can't handle us if we know the truth.


Sat Jan 23, 2016 5:13 am
Profile
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Tue May 03, 2011 6:06 pm
Posts: 10772
Reply with quote
Post Re: Revolution
Could it be that the only choices are either World War III or revolution?

This video lays out the case. Understanding the petrodollar, the money, which is the primary control mechanism of the ruling sociopaths over the human population, is critical. Pay close attention to this one if any of this information is unfamiliar to you.



WWIII Is Coming Soon & Here's Why!

_________________
It's not that we can't handle the truth. It's that they can't handle us if we know the truth.


Sat Jan 30, 2016 7:24 am
Profile
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Tue May 03, 2011 6:06 pm
Posts: 10772
Reply with quote
Post Re: Revolution
Would you oppose tyranny? Would you revolt against it? Would you take part in a revolution?

LaVoy Finicum was murdered, execution style, by United States government employees. Who was LaVoy Finicum, and why should we care?

He was an American cowboy who stood up against tyranny. He followed the Constitution, believed in freedom, and was willing to act in the defense of both. So the U.S. government murdered him.

That's tyranny.

Get to know your neighbor, LaVoy Finicum, R.I.P.


LaVoy Finicum and why the Government Assassinated him! ALL you need to Know-2016-


Quote:
"We did everything we could to bring this to a peaceful resolution," said Greg Bretzing, a special agent in charge with the FBI. -- source

That's a big lie, the kind that sociopaths make.

Here's how sociopaths arrange for the leader of a resistance movement to be targeted and "taken out". See if you think they did "everything we could to bring this to a peaceful resolution".



LaVoy Finicum Murder Video Footage


Will the murderers be brought to justice? Will the government be held accountable for murdering an American patriot?

Not if it's a criminal organization, it won't.

What happened to the video that it became so indistinct and fuzzy when it was filmed with a 96 megapixel camera? Is the FBI "cooking the books" to protect the guilty?



Very important info on the very specific ops LaVoy Shooting Footage



Burns Oregon-LaVoy Points Out Person that TOOK First Shot At Him! [MIRROR]

_________________
It's not that we can't handle the truth. It's that they can't handle us if we know the truth.


Mon Feb 01, 2016 10:32 pm
Profile
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Reply to topic   [ 77 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group.
Designed by STSoftware.