Reply to topic  [ 43 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
May the truth be with you 
Site Admin

Post Re: May the truth be with you
Quote:
The practice of publishing false stories for financial or political motives has probably been around much longer than that, but today it has been elevated to a science and an art form, a black art form, that is truly one of the greatest threats to the future of Humanity in the world today. It is mass brainwashing on a global scale, abetted by science and technology, a war on human consciousness, a concentrated and deliberate attack on people's ability to see reality, to discern fact from lies, it is a war against the truth. -- source

Our mass media conglomerate, controlled by the Jewish con-artists / sociopaths, has always lied to us. It's all we've ever known, which is why I say we live in a world of deception. We parrot those lies as if they were true, to show how well informed we are! Isn't that ironic? Isn't that sick? Isn't that the truth?

Tue Jul 26, 2022 3:11 am
Site Admin

In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act.” —George Orwell.

I don’t know, I don’t want to know, and I don’t care.” —The average American.

Nobody tells the Truth anymore. Not medicine. Not government. Not education. Not even religion.

To steal from old Mr. Orwell, telling the Truth HAS become a revolutionary act.

But no one expects the Truth. It is old-fashioned…part of the “old normal.” I am old enough to remember when a man’s word was his bond. Liars were scorned…ridiculed…punished…back in the day when everyone knew what the meaning of “is” was.

Today, lying is an art…and an accepted one at that. Bill Clinton was once referred to as “a particularly good liar.” Today he is a piker…not holding a candle to the cadre of cons walking the halls of power in what was once a government of, by, and for the people.

Dave Daubenmire and I agree, despite our different religious orientations. Truth is not dependent on religion.

Sat Jan 14, 2023 12:59 am
Site Admin

Why is the truth so elusive?

Something I just read on page 73 of Cosmic Trigger, Volume 3 by Robert Anton Wilson has strongly caught my attention:

Quote:
Opinions result from perceptions, and perceptions reinforce Opinions, which then further control perceptions, in a repeating loop that logic can never penetrate. (Only a shocking new perception, too strong to get edited out by Opinion, can break this self-hypnotic loop.)

This is a basic summary of how the ruling sociopaths mind-control the population. Using the media industry that they jealously control (since they recognize it is the foundation of their power), they focus our attention on the perceptions they want us to work with. These carefully selected or even orchestrated perceptions create public opinion, which as the Asch Experiment has shown us, overwhelmingly encourages "false" perceptions, which are the target perceptions the ruling sociopaths are shooting for. These false perceptions reinforce the false opinions of the masses, aligning them to the targeted thoughts the ruling sociopaths wish to instill in the population.

This is how my own mind-control was created over the course of my young life, and it was a parade of "shocking new perceptions" in later life that gradually pulled me away from being as mind-controlled as most everyone else. Some of these "shocking new perceptions" include gradually learning the hidden story of our money system (my question: "Where does our money come from, and who decides how much of it there is?"), gradually learning that ETs and ET technology (so-called "free energy") is real, gradually learning that the Jewish Holocaust never occurred, and gradually discovering that Hitler was quite the opposite of "the world's most evil man" while Roosevelt and Churchill were quite the opposite of "great heroes".

I have also personally noted over and over again how logic and reason cannot penetrate this "self-hypnotic loop". You can observe it with the 9/11 psy-op, the COVID-19 psy-op, and all the psy-ops of orchestrated war (WW1, WW2, Korean War, Vietnam War, Iraq War 1, Iraq War 2, Ukraine War, etc.) ever imposed on us by this exact same mind-control system. I can see it in my current debate with a religious fanatic who can shed my perfectly reasonable and logical arguments like water from a duck's back. And I can see it in all the examples of hypnosis I have ever examined.

These are magic moments, when a couple of sentences in a book, or a presentation by a "kook" you are not supposed to pay attention to, can open your mind a small crack more and let some truth seep in. It's only a tiny bit of truth, but it adds up over time, and as the cracks appear, the fabric of illusion and deception begins to disintegrate, and we start to "wake up".

Wed Feb 14, 2024 5:45 pm
Reply to topic   [ 43 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5