Reply to topic  [ 43 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
May the truth be with you 
Site Admin

Post Re: May the truth be with you
magamud wrote:
Forked Tongue
:lol:

David Icke does consider them to be lizard people (reptilians).

Sun Aug 24, 2014 4:51 am
Site Admin

What's the truth behind the passenger airliner shot down over Ukraine in July, killing 298 innocent people?

James Corbett does a fine job of summarizing the findings of an online community of inquiring minds. They surmise that MH17 was a false-flag operation that didn't quite produce the desired effect, which is why the tragic story has practically disappeared from the CMMM (Controlled Major Mass Media).

Sociopaths are killing us, and when the real truth comes out (or at least a "better" truth), it can't make the news. That should tell you what's really going on.

Thu Aug 28, 2014 5:05 am
Site Admin

The major religions each think that they alone have the truth. What kind of truth do they offer us? In my part of the world, it goes something like this:

What's In The Box?
by TheRationalizer

Fri Jan 02, 2015 6:47 am
Site Admin

Quote:
Misinformation? A recently published paper from Google outlines how it’s going to take care of that, by giving each website or page a ‘truth score’ determined by counting the number of ‘incorrect facts’ on its pages. A website having few ‘false facts’ will be considered trustworthy and will be able to rise in the rankings. The score computed for each page will be known as its Knowledge-Based Trust score.

Google’s software will tap into its new Knowledge Vault, an automated data base currently being hailed as the largest store of knowledge in human history. The Knowledge Vault gathers and merges information from across the internet into a base of ‘facts’ about the world, and the people who live in it. These are facts the software agrees on and considers a proxy for truth, based on their being accepted as truth by the majority of people. -- source

"An idea does not gain truth as it gains followers." -- Amanda Bloom

What Google is implementing is a clever form of censorship. In the beginning, they use consensus to determine what is true, even though this is a flawed methodology, as Amanda Bloom so succinctly points out. Later, when everyone accepts Google's authority in determining what is true, they can quietly change the process in whatever way they wish, or whatever way the monied interests choose to purchase.

Wed Mar 11, 2015 3:30 am
Site Admin

Quote:
Our societies are designed to make us feel like prison inmates, serfs or slaves. We all know that voting is a useless joke, that our rulers don’t give a damn about us, that political dissent is frowned on when it is real, that revolts are crushed in violence, that pluralism is viciously repressed by the prevailing ideology, that our schools brainwash and stupidify our kids and turn them against us, that the home brainwashing appliances like the Idiot-Tube, the radio or the papers are here to do only three things: entertain us, get our money and zombify us. We know that, but we feel powerless to do anything about it. -- source

Where have I heard that before? Oh yeah, Hollywood! Yes, in the guise of fiction, so that it is disbelieved and even expected to be dismissed as fantasy, the truth sometimes makes an unexpected appearance.

Mon May 18, 2015 4:05 am
Site Admin

"A highly intelligent man."

That's how I was described yesterday by a wise 88-year old man who didn't even know me. He was in Mississippi, and I was in Colorado. I was using remote access software to clear his computer of an extensive infestation of malware, as he and a friend of mine watched me work.

That's like an apeman with a wooden club being called a "highly intelligent" apeman because he wields a tool another apeman has never seen before. The truth of that statement is relative at best, and completely false at worst. So truth is not as objective as people like to believe.

Sociopaths believe themselves to be highly intelligent. That's because they compare themselves to their gullible victims, that they deceive and manipulate so easily. The truth is that sociopaths are as dumb as a box of rocks. It's just that their victims are even dumber.

It's a sad, sad situation, and we are all smack-dab in the middle of it.

Thu Jun 04, 2015 5:54 pm
Site Admin

Sorcha Faal wrote:
Now if there is just one point you take away from what you have just read it is this…. There is NOTHING, absolutely NOTHING that can be believed in any mainstream newspaper, website, or television broadcast, you name it! NOTHING!

The reason for this is because they ALL are nothing more than propaganda organs of a cruel and despotic police state intent upon your destruction and mass global genocide through total war.

It matters not if your nation is the United States, Germany, Australia, France, you name it…the world you think you know doesn’t exist anymore…it hasn’t for decades.

What you are NOW, even if you don’t acknowledge it, is a combatant/pawn in a global war started by powers you can’t even see, for reasons you can’t even begin to understand, and with an outcome that will be more horrible and cataclysmic than your imagination could ever envision.

Our mission, as opposed to those manipulating and controlling you, is one of truth and education via information devised from centuries of experience in how best to free those who wish to know what is really happening.

That makes us particularly dangerous to these monsters, and as evidenced by the massive propaganda campaign against us conducted over these past decades.

We survive, however, due to one simple thing…those of you who continue to want to know the truth. -- source

Who is Sorcha Faal?

Quote:
Sister Maria Theresa is the 73rd Sorcha Faal of the Sorcha Faal Order, Elected as Mother Superior 3 February 2007.

Born in Dublin, Ireland, the 73rd Sorcha Faal joined the Order in March, 1973 and holds various degrees with both European and United States Universities.

Sorcha Faal has traveled and lectured extensively throughout the World, with her primary focus being the systematic structure of languages serving as a link between thought and sound, and as developed by Ferdinand de Saussure. -- source

Sorcha Faal was actively discredited on the Project Avalon forum, with the support of Bill Ryan, who was clearly active in telling his followers who to listen to and who to ignore. He still does that and has recently been discrediting John Lash. Maybe that's a clue about who we should listen to.

Thu Jul 09, 2015 5:56 am
Site Admin

Can you lie with the truth?

Yes, you can. Deception can be a very complex and convoluted process. When it is, we call it propaganda. Propaganda mixes truth with lies to create a false picture of reality, and it succeeds by leaving out a lot of critical information that one would need to distinguish the truth from the lies. There's always enough truth to give the propaganda credibility by providing verifiable information. There are always enough lies to give the propaganda power by providing seemingly plausible but unverifiable information. And the critical information necessary to expose the lies is conveniently withheld.

Here's a great example:

Shooting Stanley Kubrick

Sat Dec 12, 2015 8:02 pm
Site Admin

There's lots of evidence that the moon landings were a psy-op. The video in the prior post is an effective attempt to discredit all notions that Stanley Kubrick may have been an integral part of that conspiracy. It shows some of the power of controlled opposition, where you can pretend to be the opposition, but you subtly discredit yourself, and by association you also discredit all other legitimate opposition.

Here's an interesting video that could be legitimate opposition. It potentially adds to the preponderance of evidence that the moon landings were faked. I like the story of the airline flight that witnessed an Apollo capsule with three orange parachutes being pushed out of a C5A cargo plane when the splashdown was supposed to occur. I also liked the lack of steam when the supposedly hot capsule hits the ocean. However, his critique of the "quiet ride" comment made by the astronauts landing on the moon seems wrong. Based on the physics experiment of a ringing alarm clock in an evacuated chamber, there would be no noise in the vacuum of space. My kids used to grimace when the futuristic space ship would roar across the TV screen, knowing that Dad might comment again that "there's no noise in space".

Bill Kaysing Interview (Never Broadcast)

Quote:
Sibrel's unedited, never before broadcast, interview with, now deceased, original moon landing hoax proponent and former contractor to NASA during the Apollo moon missions, Billy Kaysing. The interview was edited out of Sibrel's "A Funny Thing Happened on the Way to the Moon" at the request of Fox Television to make the film fit into a one hour time slot.

Mr. Kaysing discusses his first hand account of the incredible atmosphere of engineering ineptitude, on-the-job drunkenness, and endless insurmountable schedule slippages that were rampant in the program, dooming it to failure. "The only way to make it, was to fake it", he said was the underground motto of the staff.

Never before in all of recorded aviation has a flying machine worked on its first attempt, much less the most complicated one ever imagined, landing on another heavenly body on its maiden voyage, and returning roundtrip with a crew that lived to tell, all with 1960's technology. (More computing power today is found in a $10 watch).

According Kaysing, a classified interdepartmental memo rated the odds of a successful and survivable manned lunar landing on its first attempt at one in ten thousand. That is why the returning men of the mission looked so dejected rather than triumphant at their press conference, as they were blackmailed into lying about the alleged greatest accomplishment of mankind, to the detriment of their own souls. -- source

Tue Dec 15, 2015 7:31 am
Site Admin

Quote:
"For me, I've been making statements on the Fukushima contamination. These statements have been denounced and even made some angry with me. But the contamination is real. For a long time now I've been the kind of person who would rather hear the truth, no matter how awful, than to remain ignorant. I am absolutely not going to hide the truth; no matter how much criticism I have to take I am going to diligently report the truth. Yeah, a lot of people get angry with me." (Laughs) -- Koide Hiroaki, source

How many of us can say this truthfully? People who can say it truthfully do exist, though there are not many of them. They are probably rarer than sociopaths, who weigh in at around 2% of the human population.

Truth is apparently not important to most of humanity.

Tue Mar 22, 2016 4:28 am
Reply to topic   [ 43 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next