Reply to topic  [ 43 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
May the truth be with you 
Site Admin

Post Re: May the truth be with you
Here is why David Icke is mocked, why Vincent Reynouard is hounded and persecuted, and why Chicodoodoo is banned.

"You want the truth? You can't handle the truth!" -- source

Only for many of us, that's not true...

TWISTED: Why the truth is vilified (and lies are celebrated) (FULL)
(duration 16:44)

September 3, 2019: Video censored. Another copy here and here.

Tue Feb 28, 2017 7:42 pm
Site Admin

• "What difference does it make?"
  • "Who cares?"
  • "How does that change anything?"
  • "What does it matter?"
  • "We will never know the truth, so why bother?"

I've heard all of these responses to searching for truth. For many people, the truth is not important. They see no advantage in distinguishing truth from falsehoods.

But I do. It makes all the difference in the world.

We justify our beliefs on our perspective of the truth. We base our arguments on it, our reasoning, and our knowledge. And this doesn't matter?!

I am reading God: The Failed Hypothesis. How Science Shows That God Does Not Exist, and on page 248, we have an example of why the truth matters:

Quote:
Nineteen Muslims would not have wreaked the havoc of September 11, 2001, destroying themselves along with three thousand others, had they not been believers.

A false-flag narrative is used to condemn religious belief. Is this an intelligent way to reason? Not knowing the real truth behind 9/11 certainly doesn't make a cogent argument for the defects of religious belief. Nineteen Muslims were just the patsies for the 9/11 attacks, and they were not even devoutly adherent to the Islamic faith.

We need only read the next page to encounter another example of why truth matters.

Quote:
And Hitler often claimed he was serving God. In Mein Kampf he says, "Hence today I believe that I am acting in accordance with the will of the Almighty Creator: by defending myself against the Jew, I am fighting for the work of the Lord."

Far more often, Hitler claimed he was serving his people. He is essentially saying that he is doing what he believes is morally right, rather than professing to be led by religious belief. The underlying assumption by choosing this quote in the book is also our standard brainwashing, that Hitler was an evil psychopath, when in fact he is just being used as the patsy for the false Jewish psy-op of the Holocaust.

Now, I personally don't believe God exists, and I am only reading the book because a friend was giving it away. Nevertheless, I don't want to see falsehoods used to support the argument that God does not exist. I don't want to see falsehoods support any argument. Yet we see it all the time, because we live in a world of brainwashing, mind control, social programming, and deliberate deception. And in such a world, the truth matters. It makes all the difference in the world.

Sun Nov 19, 2017 7:37 pm
Site Admin

It's Super Bowl Sunday!

I won't be watching, as usual. Though I once practiced the tradition of being entertained by this annual sports drama, I eventually realized how I was being deceived and manipulated by this incarnation of the Roman "bread and circuses" control mechanism. So I fully relate to Mike King's list of reasons why the Super Bowl is bad for your mind:

TOP 10 REASONS TO HATE THE STUPOR BOWL

Mike King wrote:
10 -- THE MISGUIDED PASSION OF THE FANATICS
Nothing wrong with a little diversion and fun cheering for your hometown team; but many of these "fans" display a passion so intense that a straight-jacket is warranted. If only they would get as agitated about Obongo and Fed robbing them blind, or their children's future in a permanently depressed economy, or the innocent people in faraway lands being killed by the US-Israel led Axis of Evil, or the never-ending flood of "migants" being pumped into America, or the potential coming wars with Russia and China, or the fact that their elementary school kids are being forced to learn of the joys of homo-anal sex and cross-dressing. What pathetic losers these people are!

Yes, we have been distracted away from the most important issues facing humanity today and herded into focusing on mindless games.

Quote:
"Soon we shall begin through the press to propose competitions in art, in sport in all kinds: these interests will finally distract their minds from questions in which we should find ourselves compelled to oppose them. Growing more and more unaccustomed to reflect and form any opinions of their own, people will begin to talk in the same tone as we because we alone shall be offering them new directions of thought."

- The Protocols of the Learned Elders of Zion, "We Deceive Workers" section, circa 1900

You see, it's mind control.

Sun Feb 04, 2018 6:10 pm
Site Admin

Quote:
"If you don't know the truth, then you can't make proper decisions about what to do next. Your journey has to be about getting to the truth. That's the only way you're going to be able to make decisions that are going to be correct for your future." -- Randy Cramer at 41:11 in the video below

So many times people have asked me "What does it matter to know the real truth?" Far too often, the truth just doesn't matter to these people. They are satisfied with information that they find satisfying. In other words, their choice is between truth and comfort, and they'll take comfort every time. Interestingly, many religious people have told me that their beliefs give them comfort. They too are not interested in the truth if it provides insufficient comfort.

What about you? Do you prefer a comforting fairy tale, or brutal reality? I prefer brutal reality, because like Randy Cramer says, then I can make more correct decisions about my future. This will allow me to influence my reality and exercise some real control over it. It allows me to be the author of change in a desired direction. And how is this different from the person who prefers the fairy tale? Aren't they also the author of a change in a desired direction? I would argue that they are not the author. Someone else has selected the fairy tale for them. And most importantly, their reality is an illusion. It's a fiction. It's not real.

#13 Comparing Stories feat. Tony Rodrigues & Capt. Randy Cramer (PART 2) | BREAKAWAY Season 2
(duration 46:45)

Sun Mar 24, 2019 4:06 am
Site Admin

The third tool of discipline or technique of dealing with the pain of problem-solving, which must continually be employed if our lives are to be healthy and our spirits are to grow, is dedication to the truth. Superficially, this should be obvious. For truth is reality. That which is false is unreal. The more clearly we see the reality of the world, the better equipped we are to deal with the world. The less clearly we see the reality of the world — the more our minds are befuddled by falsehood, misconceptions and illusions — the less able we will be to determine correct courses of action and make wise decisions. Our view of reality is like a map with which to negotiate the terrain of life. If the map is true and accurate, we will generally know where we are, and if we have decided where we want to go, we will generally know how to get there. If the map is false and inaccurate, we generally will be lost.– M. Scott Peck, The Road Less Travelled [1978]

Truth is the way.

The truth will set you free.

It's not that we can't handle the truth. It's that they can't handle us if we know the truth.

Tue Sep 03, 2019 5:41 pm
Site Admin

Unbelievable! Yesterday, I got the news that the U.S. Navy has patented basketball sized nuclear fusion reactors, room temperature super conductivity, generation of gravity waves, and UFO-type spacecraft. It was done all at once, under the same name, and was rushed through via "special treatment". All of these things can be used together to create real "flying saucers". Of course, the Navy has been involved in the secret space program for decades, which uses anti-gravity spacecraft, but it has always been kept super-secret. Now they are publicly patenting the technology! That represents a complete turn-around on policy.

So will all of our cities be powered by cheap, basketball-sized fusion reactors in the near future? Of course not! The public doesn't get to enjoy all these breakthrough technologies. Cold fusion was discovered back in the early 1980s, and those poor scientists who reported it were defamed and discredited by the mainstream scientific community and had their careers destroyed. I'll bet that the Navy already secretly had the technology back then, and that's why they wanted those pesky cold fusion scientists shut down. That's the way the sociopathic system we have works. It's always all for them (the sociopaths) and none for us.

Quote:
We have tried to get the Navy to give us some perspective on why these patents were filed, whether they are based on legitimate technology, and why they were ever made public. The Navy remains unwilling to discuss them. At the same time, nearly every physicist we have talked to thinks all of these patents are beyond the realm of known physics and are almost laughable in terms of viability. -- source

Civilian scientists are "laughing" because they have been kept away from the technology the intelligence agencies have been studying from alien spacecraft since the Roswell crash in 1947. Civilian scientists have been deliberately kept ignorant. They are brainwashed fools. But once again, that's the way the sociopathic system we have works. Mind control is at the core of the sociopaths' agenda.

Wed Oct 23, 2019 4:57 am
Site Admin

Even in the field of archeology, the truth is often hidden by the foibles of man himself. Examples of this abound in science, like the resistance of the church to the heliocentric model of the solar system. The religious leaders badly wanted man to be the center of the solar system, not the sun. After all, God made man in His image, and not the sun. But the truth eventually won out.

I sometimes wonder how rare it is that the truth wins out. After all, I am seeing more and more that we live in a world of deception.

Archeologists do not want more advanced civilizations than our own to exist in the distant past. They want the evolution of human civilization to be linear with the our current civilization at the pinnacle. How similar to the biases of the church in opposing the heliocentric model of the solar system.

The Story of the Enigmatic and Mysterious Tube Drills of Ancient Egypt - UnchartedX full documentary
(duration 1:30:46)

Sun Nov 17, 2019 7:39 am
Site Admin

"Truth is powerful because it is the core dynamic of solving problems." -- Charles Hugh Smith, 7/21/2017

This is why the truth matters. This is why truth is important. So many people ask why it matters to have the truth. The answer is that we cannot solve our own problems without it. If we try to solve our problems with untruths, our solutions will invariably be wrong.

Humanity has problems of survival. We have problems of well-being. We have health problems. We have problems of freedom. We have problems of inequality. We have environmental problems. We have energy problems. We have problems with justice. We have problems with government. We have problems with war. More than anything else, we have problems with sociopaths. They are the ones keeping the truth from us, deceiving us, manipulating us, and brainwashing us.

Truth matters because it is absolutely crucial to solving humanity's biggest problem, which is the ruling of humanity by the sociopaths.

Tue Nov 26, 2019 8:21 am
Site Admin

Martin Armstrong has a whole lot of truth in him. He gets a lot of help from his AI computer program Socrates, which has an incredible record of accurately predicting the future. His program is so good that it attracted the attention of the ruling sociopaths, who wanted it badly. Martin refused to let them have it, so they raided Martin's location, arrested him, and threw him in prison. For refusing to "cooperate" with the thieves, he spent seven years behind bars. He was released in 2011 when the Supreme Court demanded to see the evidence that was keeping Martin in jail, and the prosecutors couldn't produce any! From this experience, Martin learned the same lesson I learned years ago — there is no justice in the justice system. This story is around 1:21:00 in the fascinating video interview of Martin Armstrong by Del Bigtree here.

Also of note is around 2:20:00 where the sociopaths' common tactic of "divide and conquer" is discussed along with using "diversity" as a weapon to guarantee this division. The Jewish cabal employs this strategy all the time! They are always the force behind "open borders" and liberal immigration policies for their enemy nations (like the USA), but never for their own nation (Israel). They have tricked Europe into the same policies using the European Union, which is really the European Disintegration Plan.

Mon Mar 14, 2022 4:54 am
Site Admin

I just did a search of all posts in this forum that contain "Kubrick". Stanley Kubrick has definitely been suspected of being centrally involved in the faking of the moon landings, and great efforts have been made to censor these "conspiracy theories" and debunk them. I notice that most of the videos I posted on this subject in this forum have also disappeared. Now we have a video, also sure to be erased (or modified), of Stanley Kubrick himself clearly admitting his role in faking the moon landings! This admission was dependent on the video interview not being released until fifteen years after Kubrick's death, an indication of how critical Kubrick realized his admission would be.

All of this effort to debunk the "conspiracy theory" of the moon landings being faked would indicate that they were indeed faked, and now we have Kubrick's admission of the "fact". This fits the pattern that results when sociopaths, the con-artists of humanity, rule the world. Everything then becomes based on deception and manipulation. Everything is a deception — the current Ukraine crisis, the COVID-19 psy-op, the 2020 Presidential election, 9/11, the Holocaust™, the moon landings, Paul McCartney's death and replacement, the Kennedy assassination, John Lennon's assassination, the MLK assassination, the RFK assassination, Princess Diana's assassination, all the wars in the world, etc. And this has been going on forever, starting with religion, then medicine, printed media (books, magazines, newspapers), modern news media (radio, television, cinema, Internet), history, education (indoctrination), and even science.

Deception. It is such a fundamental foundation of human existence that the deceivers try to convince us that the truth exposing their deceptions is a deception itself! You can be sure that is how the ruling sociopaths will treat the following video of Kubrick, should they find it necessary. Of course, the general public is so brainwashed to believe in the deception that it probably won't be necessary. They will dismiss it as fake. But is it fake, or is it the truth that has been made to look fake?

Stanley Kubrick Moon Landing Hoax Confession
(duration 6:16)

Sun Apr 10, 2022 5:53 pm
Reply to topic   [ 43 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next