Reply to topic  [ 11 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
Michelle or Michael Obama? 
Site Admin

Post Michelle or Michael Obama?
I finally had to start a thread dedicated to this outrageous deception that the public has fallen for hook, line, and sinker for over 20 years now.

Yes, we really do live in a world of incredible deception.

Quote:
During the 2008 presidential election cycle Michelle’s doctor Rafael Espinanzo said (in spite of many threats of lawsuits) “I know what I saw. Michelle Obama is not a woman who used to be a man. Michelle Obama is just a man with breast implants and a huge shaving bill. On the campaign trail, no medical staff was allowed to go near her other than to take vitals if she got sick, which she never did. I know what I know because I walked in on her…err…him…while he was taking a leak standing up in a bathroom in Trenton. They paid me millions for my silence but after seeing what they did to this country I just can’t keep quiet. Let them sue me.” -- source

Joan Rivers : Obama Is Gay, Michelle Is Transgender
(duration 0:39)

Mon Aug 08, 2022 2:52 am
Site Admin

Post Re: Michelle or Michael Obama?
Umm...

Michelle is the one in the white dress.

And you want me to believe that is a woman? Nope, sorry, no can do.

-- source

February 2, 2024: No surprise, really, but I just noticed the picture of that bulky man in a white dress has been censored from the source link. Scrub-a-dub-dub, wash that dirty truth away! That is clearly not a woman's back.

Fri Dec 16, 2022 7:08 am
Site Admin

I believe this was the first post I made upon discovering convincing evidence that Michelle Obama was a man. That was in April of 2014, over eight years ago.

Here, once again, is the continuously censored video that presented the first evidence I had ever seen that I found so convincing. I eventually found a copy that I archived to another video service that does not censor, so it should remain visible for far longer than the other copies I linked to in the past.

Why is this information always being censored? Because it is true.

Michelle Obama a Man?
(duration 24:06)

Wed Dec 28, 2022 12:52 am
Site Admin

One of these men played the President of the United States for eight solid years, and almost no one among the public realized he was just an actor and a puppet.

The other man played the First Lady of the United States for eight solid years, and almost no one among the public realized he was just an actor and a puppet.

Now you can understand how dumb the public is, and why the ruling sociopaths have such an easy time controlling the public.

-- source
Barack and Michelle Obama, man and hunkier man

Wed Mar 22, 2023 9:32 pm
Site Admin

Bombshell !!

The "wife" of the president of France is also transgender !!!

Quote:
Brigitte Macron, the First Lady of France, has lost a lawsuit after being accused of being born male and secretly undergoing gender reassignment surgery.

Macron, 73, sued two women who made a viral YouTube video containing evidence that she was born male. The Macron family requested that the court condemn the two women and award substantial damages, adding that the accusations Macron was born male are “a perfectly eccentric thesis.” -- source

Of course the Macrons deny it. They are sociopaths!

I never suspected Brigitte Macron was a tranny, just like I hadn't suspected Michelle Obama was a tranny at first. But I knew there was something strange going on there in the Macron marriage when I learned of its origins back before Macron's election.

Quote:
French President Emmanuel Macron began his relationship with his wife Brigitte when he was just 16 years old, while she was 40 and a teacher at his school.

The report said: “Before turning 17 Mr Macron was dating his still-married teacher, against the express wishes of his parents.”

Mr Macron’s parents had believed their son was dating Brigitte’s daughter, Laurence, before the truth came out.

They removed him and shipped him off to the elite Lycée Henri-IV in Paris. -- source

So like Michael/Michelle Obama, Brigitte was born a male (named Jean-Michel Trogneux), was homosexual, and also underwent surgery to present himself as a woman. And she ended up being a fake "First Lady" as well!

French journalists claimed they found evidence Brigitte Macron was born as Jean Michel Trogneux (right)

I tell you, this world of deception is very much stranger than fiction. And so much more astounding!

Mon Mar 27, 2023 7:46 pm
Site Admin

Obama's brother tries to tell us the truth, but Americans are too brainwashed to listen.

Yes, that's Obama and Michael / Michelle in that picture! Barack is a homosexual, and Michelle was born a male. "We all know," says Joan Rivers on camera. Weeks later, she's dead.

Barack Obama's Family Admit He’s NOT American and Michelle Is 'Not What He Seems'
(duration 9:03)

Mon Apr 17, 2023 6:26 am
Site Admin

Quote:
On June 14, 2015, allegations surfaced that Michelle Obama did not give birth to Malia and Sasha Obama when an ancestry search was conducted and resulted in no matches for the Obama daughters.

Adding to suspicions, Malia and Sasha were allegedly delivered by the Obama’s close family friend, Dr. Anita Blanchard, though no public record of these deliveries (is) in existence.

Dr. Eowyn of Fellowship of the Mind was the first to suggest that the Obama’s Chicago friends the Nesbitts were the real parents of Sasha and Malia Obama in an article he posted on his web site.

There is certainly a close physical resemblance between the Nesbitts and Malia and Sasha.

The New York Times actually admit the Nesbitts had an “elaborate visiting schedule” that involved regular trips from Chicago to Washington D.C. during Obama’s presidency.

Who else do you know who organizes visiting schedules except… birth parents? -- source

The Obamas have a lot to hide. They are so fake that it is beyond belief. Why do you think Barack Obama's historical records are sealed by the U.S. court system? It's because he's a fraud that the ruling sociopaths have selected to be their puppet in the presidency. By pairing him up with a fake "First Lady", they have all the leverage they need to keep them both in line and obedient to their handlers.

Tue Dec 26, 2023 7:06 am
Site Admin

Quote:
Michelle Obama’s ex-boyfriend David Upchurch has come forward to reveal that “she” is actually a man named Michael Robinson and only became “Michelle” after meeting Barack Obama and having prospects of becoming First Lady.

According to Upchurch, who dated Michelle Obama during high school, Barack Obama is a “lucky man” having a partner as “talented and versatile” as the former Michael. -- source

Americans are still not going to know about this outrageous deception, because this report (and this one) will be censored from the mainstream media. The ruling sociopaths do not want the public to know how badly they've been fooled by homosexual druggie Barry Soetoro and transgender "First Lady" Michael Robinson. No wonder all the records of Barack Obama (Barry Soetoro) have been sealed since before he became president of the United States. What a massive deception!

Wed Jan 10, 2024 7:51 am
Site Admin

If Michelle Obama is a man formerly known as Michael, how can one explain the Obama daughters, Sasha and Malia?

Mike King wrote:
Sasha and Malia look A LOT like, respectively, Anita Blanchard-Nesbitt and Martin Nesbitt -- NOT the Obongos. The adoption of two daughters from a pair of extremely close friends would certainly give the Obongos the normal-seeming "Huxtable Family" credentials needed to become President and First Tranny.

Yes, the family resemblance is striking. When the ruling sociopaths can fool the entire world so easily with homosexual president Barack Obama, First Tranny Michelle Obama, and fake daughters Sasha and Malia, perhaps now you can see how they believe they can do whatever they want and get away with it. They've been doing it for a very long time, and the public just never catches on.

Sasha & Malia "Obama": dead ringers for the Nesbitts.

Thu Feb 01, 2024 4:44 am
Site Admin

The teeth convinced me that Michael and Michelle are the same person. See the pictures in this truly astounding post!

In fact, I feel obliged to repost those two pictures here. Examine the teeth closely, as they really are identical. Michael and Michelle are the same person. The facial features are the same as well, but the teeth don't lie.

Barry and Michael
-- source

Michelle Obama, Micheal's new identity

Two earlier posts in that thread ( 1 2 ) are also instructive. It's amazing to see how so much of the evidence I presented in the past is now gone, censored from public view.

Strangely, one of the videos that was always being censored about the fake Obama daughters I just found again on YouTube! I decided last night to see if I could find any copies left on the Internet, when I had failed to find any in the past, as seen in this post. Surprise, it turned up on YouTube, which is where it was always censored from in the past! I am archiving a copy this time, which I am posting below.

Obama Girls REAL PARENTS Found? Adopted By Michelle, Or Borrowed?
(duration 4:55)

We are always being played by the ruling sociopaths, who think we are stupid sheep. How sad that the never-ending success of their con-games confirms that we are indeed stupid sheep.

Note that the source link for the picture of "Barry and Michael" no longer works! It too has been censored. The more they censor this stuff, the more you know they are conning us.

Fri Feb 02, 2024 8:46 pm
Reply to topic   [ 11 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next