Reply to topic  [ 9 posts ] 
Who ya gonna trust? 
Site Admin

Post Who ya gonna trust?
Who ya gonna call? Boast-busters!

The plot thickens at Veteran's Today. Heck, it's so thick already, no one really knows which way is up, even though many are certain they know the way! Just ask UncleZook or Bill Ryan, and they'll tell ya exactly who to trust!

So who ya gonna trust? Gordon Duff? We've talked about him ( 1 2 3 4 5 ), but now Veteran's Today, Gordon Duff's whistle-blowing gossip column, is coming apart at the seams!

Jim Fetzer wrote:
I was not surprised that he (Gordon Duff) added another "Editor's Note"--this time twice as long and even more venomous--trashing my article, too. After it received 600 reads in the first hour (which hinted it would become #1), he took it down. The next day, he tossed me out of Veterans Today.

I had noticed almost immediately that two of my other articles were missing, having "disappeared" over night after Gordon took me out of Veterans Today.

Jim Fetzer has impressed me in the past. I also noticed that Chip Tatum, one of the few whistle-blowers that I feel is credible, didn't stay too long at VT before quietly disappearing. I would love to hear Chip's take on the current VT situation, as well as what transpired to cause him to leave there! But Jim Fetzer is not going down quietly, similar to my own situation when Bill Ryan banned me for exposing the hypocrisy and censorship at Project Avalon. I'm happy to see Jim Fetzer give us his side of the story.

Who is on the side of truth, and who is opposing it? Is it clear-cut, or is it complicated, convoluted, and uncertain?

Sat May 02, 2015 4:10 am
Site Admin

Post Re: Who ya gonna trust?
Jim Fetzer behaves more like a man pursuing the truth than Gordon Duff. Jim is the author of the article I quoted in this post. Jim points out the clues suggesting the Charleston shooting was an orchestrated event, while Gordon does not. It was Gordon who poo-pooed the whole idea of Jade Helm 15 being a sinister event, just a couple of months ago. But in the meantime, more and more evidence is coming to light suggesting that Jade Helm is indeed a sinister event. Listening to the recent revelations, I feel like I've seen this scenario before, where software designed to wage war autonomously decides it is at war with all of humanity.

Oh yeah, I have seen it before... from Hollywood.

Terminator 3 Skynet Takes Over

Tue Jun 23, 2015 9:01 pm
Site Admin

Quote:
Furthermore, under the leadership of Muammar el-Qaddafia and his revolutionary dreams of glory, Libya began exporting terror worldwide. -- The Lucifer Principle by Howard Bloom, page 258

Howard Bloom is a very learned man, and his book is one of the best I've ever read for explaining how the world works, and yet he believes the propaganda put out by his own country about Qaddafi and Libya. If any country's leadership has revolutionary dreams of glory and exports terror worldwide, it is the United States government. It is the United States that accuses other leaders / countries of its own malfeasance, just like any accomplished sociopath will do (like Bill or Hillary Clinton).

The point is, who are you going to trust? The fact is that our brainwashing, mind control, programming, and conditioning are so well established that even the best of us gets it wrong, and quite often to boot! We live in a Matrix of lies. Oh sure, there is lots of truth mixed in there as well, which is what makes the Matrix believable. But there is a third component besides the lies and the truth, and that is the critical information you need to distinguish the lies from the truth. That information is deliberately withheld from us so that we will not identify the lies. Lies like "Libya began exporting terror worldwide", which Howard Bloom was still recognizing as truth when he wrote his heavily footnoted and referenced book. All that the references and footnotes demonstrate is that the information is widely accepted and believed. They don't measure how true the information is. Information does not gain truth as it gains followers.

Tue Jun 23, 2015 9:34 pm
Site Admin

Do we trust him?

Bush Addresses the U.N. - tells the world no 911 discussions

Quote:
"Let us never tolerate outrageous conspiracy theories concerning the attacks of September the 11th; malicious lies that attempt to shift the blame away from the terrorists, themselves, away from the guilty." -- George Bush, traitor

Let us never tolerate outrageous conspiracy theories concerning a U.S. president speaking the truth. They don't.

Can you trust anyone to deliver the truth?

Five hundred years ago, denying the existence of God in most of Europe was considered sacrilege. Few would listen to your arguments. What would be the equivalent sacrilege today? How about denying that we live on a spherically shaped planet? Would anyone listen to your arguments?

The Biggest Lie of All. NASA lies and the Flat Earth
(duration 1:30:57)

April 7, 2018: Censored? Really? Alternate copies here: ( 1 2 3 )

Thu Dec 17, 2015 6:08 pm
Site Admin

It's very instructional to listen to the arguments of certain flat-earthers, like the one in the video that follows. It's an amazing study of human behavior. A proper understanding of "down" in 3D space is essential to the arguments being made. "Down" is a function of the pull of gravity, which on Earth has a direction pointing to the Earth's center of mass. All of that is the domain of physics, which is not without its problems, but it is also rife with successes. One such success is understanding how "down" on all sides of the planet points toward the center of the earth, which in 3D space is in a different direction for all widely separated observers. Yet all see themselves pointing in the same direction, namely down. Relying on human perception, while usually quite reliable, obviously has its problems. Another example is optical illusions. Though uncommon, they do exist, and they can be utterly convincing.

So when you mix flawed perceptions, programmed belief systems, immature science, deliberate deception, varying levels of ignorance / knowledge, and human emotion, what do you get? It's still looking pretty much like insanity to me.

Distractions and lies and the Flat Earth reality

Fri Dec 18, 2015 8:41 am
Site Admin

I've been watching a number of videos ( 1 2 3 ) that argue for a flat earth, as I find the arguments fascinating. The whole controversy is very revealing about human nature. There is so much deception in the world that we as humans have very good reason to be skeptical. Yes, we should question everything, even the most basic of ideas, like the shape of our world. Our experience and history tell us one thing, and our reason and knowledge may tell us another. And they could both be wrong!

The claim has been made that all images of the earth from space have been faked. I just wanted to present one that may not be fake. Or is it? How can we really know? We could each be lying in a pod, living out our lives in the Matrix completely oblivious to reality.

This is a screenshot from a Story Musgrave video

Tue Jan 12, 2016 11:41 pm
Site Admin

Why is it that "flat earth" videos are being censored? What the heck are the controllers worried about?

I just noticed the videos in the preceding posts are grayed out, meaning the links are broken. I suppose this could be due to normal attrition, but then again, it is rather suspicious. I will attempt to repair the links by locating other copies.

"Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain!"

Pay No Attention to the Man Behind the Curtain
(duration 0:11)

Sun Apr 08, 2018 12:34 am
Site Admin

Max Igan has an interesting perspective on the "flat earth" arguments and why they exist. You can listen to Igan's perspective starting about the 25:00 mark in the video below.

"Because there is so much wrong with the model that we're given."

"We don't really know what's going on at all."

Why Are They Hiding History?
(duration 55:15)
Max Igan - Surviving the Matrix - Episode 332 - American Voice Radio, April 27th, 2018

Sat Aug 18, 2018 5:32 am
Site Admin

How flat is Saturn?

Its ring systems seem pretty flat in contrast to the planet itself, which seems quite spherical.

Why would the Earth be the only flat pancake planet we have ever "observed"?

The Earth is Flat - REBUTTED! by Larken Rose
(duration 32:09)

Flat Earther Lies to Sell Junk App
(duration 8:02)

Sat Mar 16, 2024 7:02 am
Reply to topic   [ 9 posts ]