Reply to topic  [ 43 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
May the truth be with you 
Site Admin

Post May the truth be with you
Truth is a moving target.

I've often said this. It comes from realizing that what we call truth is subjective. It depends on us. It depends on what we've registered with our five senses, and how our brains interpret than sensory input. Because our brains continually register new input, our concept of truth changes.

For instance, a good con-artist may convince you that he will help you make some money. You think it's true and buy into his program. Later, he disappears with your money. Your concept of truth just changed.

An interesting article suggests this happens even without the con-artist. Some scientific studies, which should give the same results if repeated, show decreasing agreement over time with the original results. Huh?! So the truth degrades over time? Even gravity appears to drift away from the confirmed and accepted value, by 2.5% no less, according to one study mentioned by the article.

Gravity off by 2.5%! That means all those spacecraft we sent to other planets should have missed their target! So, in the spirit of "question everything", I decided to google that little tidbit about gravity. I found nothing. I don't think it's the truth. But look what I'm basing my truth on -- the Internet! The biggest gossip rag ever invented by humanity, displacing even the educational system!

It would appear that most of our truth comes from consensus. No wonder truth is a moving target.

"An idea does not gain truth as it gains followers." -- Amanda Bloom

Sun Apr 01, 2012 1:44 am
Site Admin

Post Re: May the truth be with you
P.S. In case you are wondering, the above post was not an April Fool's joke. I am serious when I say truth is a moving target.

Tue Apr 03, 2012 8:06 pm
Site Admin

We don't know the truth.

If we could know the truth, how would we do it?

What we "know" could be called "the box". Most of the time, we operate inside that box. Once in a great while, someone will realize that if we want to know the real truth, we have to step outside the box. People inside the box will think this person is crazy. With time, they may realize what an extraordinary human this person was to step outside the box. Michelangelo was one. Einstein was one. Maybe Haramein is one.

Nassim Haramein - Sacred Geometry and Unified Fields

Mon Jun 18, 2012 5:12 pm

Very good insight with truth being a moving target. This is why flexibility and creativity of thought is so important. If you lock yourself into a Law it could inhibit your ability to discern truth when it pops up. I see this often, with a law having great history and a conglomerate of deep thinkers enforcing its legacy. One must be able to give up everything to follow truth.

Thu Jun 21, 2012 3:17 pm
Site Admin

magamud wrote:
One must be able to give up everything to follow truth.

Good point, and I completely agree.

Fri Jun 22, 2012 12:45 am
Site Admin

Quote:
And in a world of absolute bullshit, there is nothing braver than speaking the truth. The battlefields of today are therefore the various informational fields. This is where our war cry must reverberate. The pen is mightier than the sword—now more than ever. Now, the battle is not as much for land or even resources as it is for the hearts of the sheep—the majority of the population that is still under deep mind control; yes, those who still have faith in the establishment, or who will even vote for the perceived "lesser of two evils" knowing full well that the fix is in. -- source

Three days to election day. I guarantee you that I will not be voting for the lesser of two evils, or the greater.

Sun Nov 04, 2012 3:34 am
Site Admin

There is an inherent self-limiting function in AI. It uses, accesses, collates, and calculates with, false information. Not just here and there or now and then, but on a continuous basis.

You can just as well replace "AI" (artificial intelligence) with "HI" (human intelligence).

You see, we also operate with a mixture of true and false information. We often cannot tell them apart. Propaganda depends on this. So does advertising. So does compartmentalization. So does con-artistry and scamming. So does suppressing information as secret. So does the deception and manipulation foisted upon us by the ruling sociopaths.

Think about all the entrenched institution and monopolies in our society. Each one of them proliferates false information like a Niagara.

No machine can correct that. Indeed, AI machines are victims to it. They in turn emanate more falsities based on the information they are utilizing. I’m sure someone can make a little model of the exponential expansion of this disaster.

Each and every false datum generates a wider and wider stream of lies, and the streams, becoming rivers, overlap and produce exceptionally large numbers of contaminated eddies, polls, and rapids.

Again, you can just as well replace "AI machines" with "people". This contamination of the knowledge base, of the truth, is what happens throughout our lives. And unfortunately, it is being done deliberately as a control mechanism by the ruling sociopaths.

The good news is that the ruling sociopaths are also operating under the same handicap. They have a slight advantage when they know they are deliberately polluting the human knowledge base, and we are unaware of it. They have another slight advantage when they can control the flow of information through ownership of the mainstream media. And they have a third slight advantage when they can suppress information for so-called national security reasons (in reality it's for their own security).

Those slight advantages allow a tiny minority of psychological deviants to dominate and control all of humanity. It boils down to propaganda, a captive press, and a lack of transparency.

Fri Mar 22, 2013 5:58 am
Site Admin

Quote:
In this clash between the indomitable natural human will to be free and a cultural program that desensitizes us to our own exploitation, the superior person employs free will in their personal emancipation. No matter how outrageous the world is made to seem, solace and freedom is still to be found for them, along the path of truth. -- source

Read the whole article. It is oozing truth from every pore.

Wed May 01, 2013 7:58 pm

The problem is simple and complex. The simplicity is rebooting the survival instincts. The complexity is educating people on their instincts. This points to your foundation of existence and what a matrix really is. This is the essence of delusion and reality....

Thu May 02, 2013 5:33 pm
Site Admin

magamud wrote:
The simplicity is rebooting the survival instincts. The complexity is educating people on their instincts. This points to your foundation of existence and what a matrix really is.

Enjoy the synchronicity of my post, your comment, and this article, that I just read. I sure did. Thanks for making it possible, Mags.

Thu May 02, 2013 6:45 pm
Reply to topic   [ 43 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next