Reply to topic  [ 4 posts ] 
Deception 
Site Admin

Post Deception
If everything, or nearly everything, in the world was a deception, would you want to know?

For me personally, I would answer without hesitation "Yes". But many people would not. It turns out that I am not a typical person. In fact, I am very much atypical. However, my mother is a typical person, and she does not want to hear any of my "propaganda" that everything she believes is, well, propaganda. Sharing what I have learned is "insulting and dishonorable" to her. So my knowledge of the deception we are living in our world from the moment we were born has alienated me from my own mother.

Actually, the world we were born into contained no perceivable deception for us as babies. Our world was very simple from a baby's perspective. Our mothers were everything — our devoted caretakers, our greatest protectors, our providers of nourishment and comfort, and our most trusted and loving connection to another human being. But as we grew and learned more about the world, things went downhill from there, though as children we were not aware of it. In fact, for most people, they die unaware of the deception.

The fact that so many die unaware that they live in a world of deception is due to a combination of how well the deception is constructed, and how receptive we are to the methods used to deceive us.

The bulk of people in the world (around 80%) are very receptive to the methods used to deceive us. Psychologically they are Followers. This psychological type nearly guarantees that they will not question the dictates of the "authorities". The hierarchy or pecking order will be respected by these Followers, exactly as our controllers (the highest authorities, the Sociopaths) desire. The Followers will be told what to believe, and they will believe what they are told. Religion is the classic example of this, and the congregation of any church or religious order (as it will be about order and following orders) will be filled with Followers.

My mother is a Follower, and I am not. Due to this fundamental psychological difference, my mother, the center of my universe as a baby, wants nothing to do with me as an old man. I, on the other hand, would love to remove the blinders from her mind to let the truth set her free, just as it set me free, but I have been repeatedly rebuffed. It is clear to me that she falsely believes she is already free.

None are more enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free. Naturally, it pains me to see my mother enslaved, but she finds comfort in her enslavement, and wishes to die clinging to that comfort. The best I can do is respect her wishes, and so I do. But I will always remember the center of my universe when I was a baby, and will wish her enlightenment when she departs from this deceptive world — the World of Deception.

Tue Nov 14, 2023 2:42 am
Site Admin

Post Re: Deception
Yesterday I was listening to a friend explain to me why he didn't believe the "conspiracy theories" about 9/11, and it dawned on me that his perspective of 9/11 was a direct result of the deceptions he had fallen for about 9/11. It was all based on the information that he had accepted as true. It would be like believing a Hollywood film on 9/11, or the Holocaust, or General George Patton, or Winston Churchill, because the film starts out with an advertisement that it is "based on a true story". People assume the story must be true, when it is actually 90% fiction. But the fictional parts hang together very convincingly along with the 10% of the story that actually is true, and so people accept it as an accurate portrayal of history, when it is mostly inaccurate.

Deception is a form of mind control. It shapes our thinking to a degree that we can't imagine, because we do not know the extent of the deception we have accepted. Most of us will not even accept that we have always been deceived, just like our parents and grandparents before us! This is a multi-generational deception, and possibly even a permanent one. Because sociopaths rise to the top and almost always lead civilizations and societies, it would make sense that the deception is a permanent one. With that kind of history behind us, it is a wonder that any of us manage to "see through the Matrix".

Mon Nov 20, 2023 4:16 am
Site Admin

Deception is standard operating procedure for the ruling sociopaths and their minions.

Everything the public was told about Watergate and Richard Nixon was deception.

Quote:
The public remains today largely in the dark also about the true story of Watergate and the deep-rooted corruption behind it, being led to believe in the fairy tale advanced in All the President’s Men about the heroism of Woodward and Bernstein and the free press in saving the integrity of the U.S. government.

In reality the U.S. government has no integrity, as it would murder its own and many other innocent civilians to protect powerful people from exposure—as the fate of Dorothy Hunt and Flight 553 makes clear. -- source

How much influence did the Jewish cabal have in the crafting of the "official" Watergate story? Was Bernstein Jewish? Was Woodward?

Did I fall for the "official" Watergate story? I sure did. Back then, no one realized the press was controlled. We had been brainwashed from birth to believe America had a free press. I am embarrassed today to realize how indoctrinated I was, but everyone else I knew was similarly indoctrinated. It was normal back in the 70s to be brainwashed and mind-controlled. It is the same today, as witnessed by the COVID-19 psy-op that fooled the bulk of the western world. We have made no apparent progress in understanding how badly we are deceived. I have, on a personal level, but I am but a censored voice in the wilderness.

Wed Dec 13, 2023 3:47 am
Site Admin

Quote:
In his blog ‘My Political Duty: Fight the WEF‘, Thierry Baudet, who the media smears as a far-right Dutch politician, gives an eye-opening account of Western democracy:

"We live in a society of lies. Our democracy is no longer a democracy, schools are no longer centers of education, the media no longer inform but spout propaganda, health care no longer focuses on curing people but on injecting them with experimental vaccines. Our governments do not protect us but have only one goal: to frighten us into submission so that they can obliterate free markets, individual liberty, and free will." -- source

A society of lies is a society of deception. The deception is everywhere, even in the things you believe most fervently. This is why most people cannot see the deception. They believe it is not deception, but truth. This is how the best deception works. It is a wolf in sheep's clothing, or a Satan presenting himself as God.

Thu Mar 14, 2024 12:54 am
Reply to topic   [ 4 posts ]