Reply to topic  [ 648 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57 ... 65  Next
Hitler -- What is the truth? 
Site Admin

Post Re: Hitler -- What is the truth?
Quote:
“The Nazis wanted Germans to support the Nazi dictatorship and believe in Nazi ideas. To accomplish this goal, they tried to control forms of communication through censorship and propaganda. This included control of newspapers, magazines, books, art, theater, music, movies, and radio” said the United States Holocaust Memorial Museum.

“When the Nazis came to power in 1933, the German constitution guaranteed freedom of speech and freedom of the press. Through decrees and laws, the Nazis abolished these civil rights and destroyed German democracy. Starting in 1934, it was illegal to criticize the Nazi government. Even telling a joke about Hitler was considered treachery. People in Nazi Germany could not say or write whatever they wanted.”

“The elimination of the German multi-party political system brought about the demise of hundreds of newspapers produced by outlawed political parties. It also allowed the state to seize the printing plants and equipment of the Communist and Social Democratic Parties, which were often turned over directly to the Nazi Party. In the following months, the Nazis established control or exerted influence over independent press organs.

During the first weeks of 1933, the Nazi regime deployed the radio, press, and newsreels to stoke fears of a pending “Communist uprising,” then channeled popular anxieties into political measures that eradicated civil liberties and democracy.

SA (Storm Troopers) and members of the Nazi elite paramilitary formation, the SS, took to the streets to brutalize or arrest political opponents and incarcerate them in hastily established detention centers and concentration camps. Nazi thugs broke into opposing political party offices, destroying printing presses and newspapers.

Sometimes using holding companies to disguise new ownership, executives of the Nazi Party-owned publishing house, Franz Eher, established a huge empire that drove out competition and purchased newspapers at belowmarket prices.

Some independent newspapers, particularly conservative newspapers and non-political illustrated weeklies, accommodated to the regime through self-censorship or initiative in dealing with approved topics.” -- source

In the past, I would have believed all of this "history" without question, but years of research into the Holocaust Lie has shown me how prolific these liars are. This is not what happened in Nazi Germany under Hitler's leadership. This is the Jewish "bedtime story" version of what they want us to believe happened. It is exaggerated, twisted, embellished, and outright fabricated. It is a deliberately misleading story, also known as a lie.

Thu Jul 22, 2021 3:07 am
Site Admin

So how can we find out how the law really operated in Nazi Germany? The first potential candidate offered up on the Internet by DuckDuckGo was this:

Quote:
THE NAZI PENAL SYSTEM - I

- Frederick Hoefer

The writer describes certain aspects of the Administration of Criminal Justice in Germany under the Nazis. On the basis of available information, the writer believes he is giving a true account. It is possible that some of the details will need to be corrected later. The author is a member of our armed forces. The article was written while he was stationed at the University in Champaign, Illinois. A second article, by the same author, will be published in our next number. It will cover The Secret Police, Political Trials, Prisons and Concentration Camps. - Editor.

"On the basis of available information, the writer believes he is giving a true account." So it's a belief, and not a very sturdy belief either: "It is possible that some of the details will need to be corrected later." But it gets worse: "The author is a member of our armed forces." So the author is U.S. military! And does he have any actual experience with the legal system in Nazi Germany? Did he grow up in Germany? Is he any kind of expert at all? When was this written? How old was this author? Maybe 20? Is he biased (Jewish) or unbiased? How independent of military brainwashing was this study?

Despite all these red flags, I read the paper anyway. It's pretty clear that it is not going to be the source of any reliable information. Why must it always be so hard to find truth?

Thu Jul 22, 2021 3:36 am
Site Admin

One reason it is hard to find the truth is that Jewish sources have a virtual monopoly on spinning history for their own benefit. For example, the following "fact" is often parroted verbatim with no supporting evidence whatsoever.

Quote:
Starting in 1934, it was illegal to criticize the Nazi government. Even telling a joke about Hitler was considered treachery. People in Nazi Germany could not say or write whatever they wanted. -- source

I stopped counting websites that repeated this paragraph after I found 24 in less than 30 seconds.

Note that the quote above is from the United States Holocaust Memorial Museum, a known Jewish publicity psy-op, as are all the Holocaust museums.

Thu Jul 22, 2021 3:53 am
Site Admin

At last! I have arrived at the famous Hitler quote about the Big Lie in Mein Kampf (page 196 in my Stalag Edition translation). Here is how it is quoted on the Internet:

Quote:
All this was inspired by the principle - which is quite true in itself - that in the big lie there is always a certain force of credibility; because the broad masses of a nation are always more easily corrupted in the deeper strata of their emotional nature than consciously or voluntarily; and thus in the primitive simplicity of their minds they more readily fall victims to the big lie than the small lie, since they themselves often tell small lies in little matters but would be ashamed to resort to large-scale falsehoods.

It would never come into their heads to fabricate colossal untruths, and they would not believe that others could have the impudence to distort the truth so infamously.

Even though the facts which prove this to be so may be brought clearly to their minds, they will still doubt and waver and will continue to think that there may be some other explanation. For the grossly impudent lie always leaves traces behind it, even after it has been nailed down, a fact which is known to all expert liars in this world and to all who conspire together in the art of lying. These people know only too well how to use falsehood for the basest purposes.

From time immemorial, however, the Jews have known better than any others how falsehood and calumny can be exploited.

Is not their very existence founded on one great lie, namely, that they are a religious community, where as in reality they are a race?

And what a race! One of the greatest thinkers that mankind has produced has branded the Jews for all time with a statement which is profoundly and exactly true. Schopenhauer called the Jew "The Great Master of Lies".

Those who do not realize the truth of that statement, or do not wish to believe it, will never be able to lend a hand in helping Truth to prevail. -- source

I have formatted it into the paragraphs as they appear in my book for easier reading.

Now this is very close to the text as I read it in my book. Note where Wikipedia cuts this quote, leaving out the most important sentences, the last six sentences, which identify who uses the Big Lie as their default strategy — the Jews. It is not Hitler who is advocating the use of the Big Lie, rather he is condemning it and the people who regularly use it! But this is not the impression we are meant to take away from Hitler's message. Instead, the quote is deliberately delivered out of context to give the reader a false impression of what Hitler is saying.

This is how the Jews describe Mein Kampf, implementing their Big Lie technique even in their description of the book!

Quote:
This autobiographical book (My Struggle) by Hitler was written while he was imprisoned in the Landsberg fortress after the Beer-Hall Putsch in 1923. In this book, Hitler propounds his ideas, beliefs, and plans for the future of Germany. Everything, including his foreign policy, is permeated by his "racial ideology". The Germans, belonging to the "superior" Aryan race, have a right to "living space" (Lebensraum) in the East, which is inhabited by the "inferior" Slavs. Throughout, he accuses Jews of being the source of all evil, equating them with Bolshevism and, at the same time, with international capitalism. Unfortunately, those people who read the book (except for his admirers) did not take it seriously but considered it the ravings of a maniac. -- source

These are in no way the ravings of a maniac. I am continually impressed by the honesty and forthrightness that Hitler delivers on page after page. It is clear to see why the Jews would like to paint all of this truth as "the ravings of a maniac". Jews are being correctly exposed by Hitler as the parasites they were on the body of Germany (and most of the book doesn't even mention the Jews). The Germans knew what Hitler was describing was true, which is why Mein Kampf sold over 10 million copies in Germany in the 20 years after it was first published in 1925.

Quote:
In style, Mein Kampf has been appropriately deemed turgid, repetitious, wandering, illogical, and, in the first edition at least, filled with grammatical errors—all reflecting a half-educated man. It was skillfully demagogic, however, appealing to many dissatisfied elements in Germany—the ultranationalistic, the anti-Semitic, the antidemocratic, the anti-Marxist, and the military. -- source

This, from Encyclopedia Britannica, is simply BS that people love to parrot. "Turgid, repetitious, wandering, illogical" it is not. It is certainly not a book to be read lightly for entertainment, like a John Grisham thriller. It is a serious analysis of period issues by a national patriot who had directly observed and studiously thought about these ideas for years. I typically only read 1 to 2 pages a day, as there is so much to think about squeezed onto each page. It is the total opposite of the mindless garbage that passes for popular literature today. This book could never be popular with the general public, and yet over 5 million copies were sold in Germany between 1925 and 1939, when the population was around 65 million. That is quite an impressive statistic. But of course, since Hilter and all his accomplishments must be vilified, this amazing book written by a self-educated man must also be denigrated to the maximum degree. How insidious the cabal that is behind this deception. We are fools to fall for it, yet nearly all do. That is how badly we are mind controlled, programmed, and indoctrinated by the Jewish-controlled media, which now includes the Internet. The Holocaust Lie is the classic example of the Big Lie the Jews use on humanity, with nearly the entire population firmly "educated" to believe it is all true. I was once among them, so I know how powerful this never-ending psychological operation is.

Fri Sep 03, 2021 2:17 am
Site Admin

Although I cannot tell you the real truth about Reinhard Heydrich, as I haven't studied anything about him, it is clear to me that the following film is Jewish and Allied propaganda. There are so many BS statements and wild interpretations, as well as outright lies, that I could tell early on that very little true history would be gleaned from this biased piece of trash. This film has all the hallmarks of Jewish hate speech, as well as sociopathic deception and manipulation. I found it useful to recognize all of this deceit in a story I know little about. The smearing and demonization of Hitler is standard fare, which lets you know right away that you are being played. Truth in history just doesn't exist in our civilization. This pattern continues to confirm that the Allies were the bad guys in WW2, and the Nazis were the good guys. Why else would we need to invent the Holocaust idiocy and blame it on the Nazis? We did it to hide our own genuine war crimes which were so bad that nothing short of unimaginable horror would do to mask our sins.

You should also note that assassination of enemy leaders was considered a war crime in the mid 20th century. The Nazis never resorted to such a thing that I can recall uncovering. Nor did the Nazis use chemical or biological weapons (another war crime), while Churchill and Roosevelt conspired to do so against German civilians (an even worse war crime). And gassing people in concentration camps? The Nazis never did that. Not a single person was ever gassed in a Nazi concentration camp. Not one, much less 6 million. That was just more BS propaganda that the Jews pushed and the Jewish-controlled Allied leaders allowed.

SS-3 The Assassination of Reinhard Heydrich
(duration 54:02)

Tue Sep 07, 2021 5:51 am
Site Admin

I'm reading Mein Kampf at the moment, and I'm about half-way through it, so I was intrigued to hear the "secrets of Adolf Hitler's book of evil" in the video below. What I found was just the standard fare of hate and outrageous propaganda directed against Hitler and the Germans. Funny, because the video ends with the following sentence, describing how a heavily commented edition of Mein Kampf, prepared by "experts", will help you think of Hitler's book in the prescribed way:

Quote:
"A scientific council are preparing a version that is also commented, in order to neutralize the hate and lies in the original text."

I didn't find any resemblance between how the video describes the book, and what is actually in the book. One thing is clear to me. Mein Kampf does not contain hate and lies, but the "experts" commenting on the book in the video have been trained to hate the book and spout parroted lies about it.

Mein Kampf: The Secrets of Adolf Hitler's Book of Evil | Free Documentary Nature
(duration 55:38)

Wed Sep 08, 2021 5:52 am
Site Admin

Mein Kampf is one of the most astounding books I have ever read, and I am still only a little more than half way through it. I have learned some incredible things. One is that when Hitler speaks of the Jewish race or the Aryan race, he is not talking about race. He is talking about group psychology. In the case of the Jews, he is talking about group sociopathy. In the case of the Aryans (Germans), he is talking about the human principles of empathy, equality, liberty, and brotherhood. His comparing and contrasting these two diametrically opposed mindsets is not only illuminating, it is accurate. Everything about Hitler's human-centric worldview makes perfect sense once you have the true, undistorted comprehension of what Hitler is describing. This is not "the world's most evil man", as Jews would like you to believe (for now clearly obvious reasons). This is Germany's most magnanimous leader in all of history. This man only wanted well-being for his 66 million fellow Germans, and that empathy carried over to all Europeans (to all humans actually) who were not consciously aligned with the then-current ruling sociopaths, like the Rothschilds and their agents Stalin, Churchill, and Roosevelt. Hitler knew he was opposing the most evil portion of humanity (the organized sociopaths), yet he devoted his personal life to this critical battle of good versus evil. Hitler was very much like the storied personality of Jesus, another figure the Jews love to hate and demonize. What would Jesus have done if he had lived in the circumstances that Hitler was born into? Any fundamentally good human being, as epitomized by Jesus, would have followed the same path as Hitler, the path of righteousness and self-sacrifice for the benefit of the oppressed. This is why the Jewish leadership spends so much time and effort denigrating and demonizing Hitler, Germany, and the Nazis. This is why the Jewish leadership created the Holocaust Lie. This is why the Jewish leadership conceived and directed the kangaroo court proceedings known as the Nuremberg Trials.

And this very same deception and manipulation is occurring right now, all around us, even in the fabled land of the free and home of the brave. And it still originates from the ruling sociopaths.

In The Name Of Zion 2: The Wrong Enemy
(duration 53:46)

Mon Nov 01, 2021 7:54 pm
Site Admin

This is Leon Degrelle. I know a lot about this man's life history. I understand, without needing a translator, the words he is speaking in French. Everything tells me he is speaking from the heart, that he is being genuine, that there is no deception behind his emotion or message. This man put his life on the line over and over again in service to the ideals of which he speaks. And it makes me want to cry to see and hear this, because what he says is the truth.

Hitler said that if he had a son, he would want him to be like Leon Degrelle. I can see why, as they were both great men and shared the same noble ideals. These are the very ideals that Leon Degrelle risked is life for repeatedly, and somehow survived to express his regrets at having not succeeded.

What a man.

Léon Degrelle - A huge regret (English subs)
(duration 2:27)
Archived copy here.

Wed Nov 10, 2021 11:17 pm
Site Admin

Wow! I never realized this before, but now that I've heard it here, it makes perfect sense, and it dovetails perfectly with the psychology of the sociopath, who always accuses his opponent of his own malfeasance. The basic idea is that the caricature of Adolf Hitler that we have all been brainwashed with (thanks to the Jewish-owned media empire) is actually a projection of the Jewish personality / psychology.

Here is a summary of what we are falsely presented with, and what the truth is:

1a. Germans (Aryans) believe they are superior to others.
1b. Jews believe they are superior to others.

2a. Germans believed they are the master race.
2b. Jews believe they are God's Chosen People.

3a. Hitler wanted to conquer the world.
3b. Jews want to conquer the world.

4a. Hitler started the war overtly.
4b. Jews started the war covertly.

5a. Hitler committed genocide against the Jews.
5b. Jews commit genocide against non-Jews (Russia, Armenia, Ukraine, India via Churchill, Germany).

6a. Germans hated the Jews.
6b. Jews hate the Germans.

If you want to know the mindset of the Jew, study the caricature of Hitler the Jews brainwash us with.

And although I am using the term "Jew", we are really talking about sociopaths. Many Jews are not sociopaths, but as a group, they are the most sociopathic group that I know of.

Thu Nov 11, 2021 2:19 am
Site Admin

Once you know the Holocaust never existed, as no one was ever gassed in German concentration camps, then you can see how propaganda is constructed. The following video is a classic example, designed to vilify the Nazis, Hitler, and especially Himmler as "the architect of the Holocaust". It is outrageous propaganda, always twisting the truth to benefit the Jewish people. That's how you can tell who is behind the propaganda, by asking "Cui bono?", or "Who benefits?". The Jews benefit.

Sociopaths always accuse their opponents of their own malfeasance, and that is what is occurring in this propaganda video. The biggest racists in the world, who privately insist on their own racial purity, condemn the Germans for wanting to do the same along cultural and psychological grounds, and not race. The Jews, backing Marxism and Communism, clearly were oriented towards destroying Germany. Their orchestration of Germany's defeat in WW1 and their vindictive Versailles peace treaty was well known throughout Germany. It wasn't some fantasy "conspiracy theory", as the Jews always insist. It was conspiracy fact. Germany wasn't against Jews because of their race or religion. They were against Jews because of their parasitism, con-artistry, criminality, and treason. Here we are 80 years later in the U.S., and nothing has changed! The Jews are still a race apart whose main focus is on undermining the nation and acquiring total control over it. They believe they are God's Chosen People who are meant to rule over the unclean masses, the goyim. They are the biggest racists in the world, and they have the gall to condemn the Nazis as racist!

There is so much wrong with this "documentary" that I could spend days pointing out all the ways it lies, speculates unjustifiably, twists the truth, and juggles facts to brainwash the masses. And the masses believe it! They think it's all true!

Meanwhile, the Jews just wring their hands and quietly snicker.

Heinrich Himmler: Architect of The Final Solution | WW2 Documentary
(duration 1:03:39)

Sun Nov 21, 2021 4:02 am
Reply to topic   [ 648 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57 ... 65  Next