Reply to topic  [ 648 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 65  Next
Hitler -- What is the truth? 

Post Re: Hitler -- What is the truth?
The quality of Chico's research should be applauded for its breathtaking simplicity ... then the tomato bucket should be brought in and everyone should have 2 chances at Chico from 20 feet out.
:jest:

http://www.theguardian.com/artanddesign ... rs-auction

The writer of the article (at the above URL) makes a convincing case pointing to the lack of investigation into the authenticity of Hitler's purported paintings. Yet Chico - in his new role as art appraiser - has already certified the painting as authentic. From this certitude, Chico confidently praises Hitler as a creator, not a destroyer (as if the two could not coexist in the same person) ... and absolves Hitler of any charge of sociopathy.

If that's not stretching the intellectual elastic to the point of snap, then I'm a drifter on a slow junk to China and mermaids surround me. It's quite the ethereal scene. Quick, someone paint it!

Pax

Do you really believe that an artist who works so diligently to capture the authenticity of a scene like the one below is going to be a compulsive liar, a sociopath, and a master of deception?

Here are a few more works from Hitler.

This man was a creator, not a destroyer. What he did to rebuild Germany between 1933 and 1939 is ample evidence of that. It was the concerted effort of the allied sociopaths (puppets FDR, Stalin, and Chruchill, with shadowy banksters pulling their strings) that had the destruction of all that Hitler had helped build as their maniacal focus. The scorched-earth policy of the Allied bombings of Germany, indiscriminately killing all life in their once beautiful cities, is ample evidence of that.

It was genocide of the German people, and the trumped-up Holocaust Lie was the most vile of deceptions used to cover it up.

Flight that sends into the clouds brings wings to rest upon the boughs. Then further down to the liquid lawn, to serve as sentries for the gliding swan. Curve, a perfect turning of the line between here and Heaven, with extensions into infinitum.

Wed Jan 06, 2016 12:30 am
Site Admin

UncleZook wrote:
You pose the question has if such clues did not show up.

Well, Mr. Blowhard, let's see what you can offer! Put your evidence on the table, as I am doing, instead of just throwing excrement.

Give us behavioral clues from Hitler's childhood and early adult life that could be indicators of sociopathy.

I won't bother to comment on all your other nonsense. It's "put up or shut up" time for you, Zookie pie.

Wed Jan 06, 2016 4:06 am
Site Admin

Oh, as for the artwork, many famous painters have had forgeries of their work illicitly created by profiteers. Does that mean those famous artists never painted? Does that mean they had no artistic skills? Does that in any way detract from the original artist or his genuine works?

You're such a fool, Zook. I understand why, but I hate it when you parade it around with such pride! It's embarrassing.

Wed Jan 06, 2016 4:15 am
Site Admin

UncleZook wrote:
The quality of Chico's research should be applauded for its breathtaking simplicity ... then the tomato bucket should be brought in and everyone should have 2 chances at Chico from 20 feet out.

Wow, Zook, what an article! You obviously didn't read it, as it is such a blatant hit piece deliberately designed to demonize Hitler. I bet you believe everything in that article must be true, when it is obviously just a cheap reproduction, an amateurish fake!

When, oh when, will you learn to read your Google results, and read with comprehension, so that you don't end up looking like a complete idiot! If you had any shame, you would be completely embarrassed. Obviously, you being a sociopath, we don't have to worry about that.

All you had to do is read past the title and first sentence to get a clue:

Quote:
Who are these collectors that fork out considerable sums for the art of a man who caused murder and cruelty beyond imagining? The trade in Hitler’s paintings is repulsive and sick. -- source

No agenda there, right Zook? Is this reporter an agent for the evil Zionist banksters you decry so ardently, hired to smear Hitler in the press and uphold the Holocaust Lie and all the other deceptions behind World War II? Is Zook serving the same master?

Read the article, Zook! Click on the link to the "obvious, hilarious Hitler fake" and try to find it! You won't.

Quote:
Every time a supposed painting by Adolf Hitler appears, unquestioned, in a newspaper or on TV, someone will be thinking: “That’s not bad, the man was an artist.” It falsely humanises him. -- source

Yes, I've seen his artwork. It's easy on the Internet. Go look at it. It's impressive, and I believe it truthfully humanizes him, much to the consternation of the Zionist sociopaths!

Can you tell which of Hitler's works are genuine and which are fake, Zook? No, you can't. I admit, I can't prove Hitler was an artist, or that Hitler even existed, for that matter. All I have are Internet articles, photos, microfilm, newspapers, history books, magazines, movies, and the like, all of which can be twisted, faked, doctored, altered, fabricated, and otherwise invented independent of truth and reality. And they often are! But I'm getting pretty good at recognizing propaganda, like the article you point us to, which concludes with this final smear:

Quote:
Horrible as the idea is, perhaps it is time for a proper exhibition of Hitler’s art at a serious museum. This would be an opportunity to define his style more clearly and demolish myths and exaggerations about his ability and output. For Hitler was no artist, and the trade in his purported works is a sick joke on his millions of victims. -- source

Horrible idea? No, great idea! Yes, let's shine the light on Hitler's artwork and learn the truth, whatever it may be.

P.S. I know I shouldn't comment, as I'm supposed to be waiting for you to "put up or shut up". But I know you. You will do neither. You will offer no evidence for signs of Hitler's sociopathy in his youth, nor will you stop your raucous crowing as you strut across the stage, spewing fresh fertilizer in your wake.

Wed Jan 06, 2016 6:11 am
Site Admin

By the way, Uncle Dufus, here is evidence that the painting of Schloss Neuschwanstein (New Swanstone Castle) by Adolf Hitler is authentic. Perhaps you, in turn, with your incredible sleuthing skills and impeccable discernment, can find something besides a Zionist propaganda hit piece in The Guardian to support your lame claim that it's a fake and Chico is too.

Certificate of Authenticity, Peter Jahn, September 1980, front side

Notarized photograph, Hitler painting, Peter Jahn, September 1980, back side

The castle on page 181 of Billy Price's book Adolf Hitler: The Unknown Artist

Could it be a fake? Absolutely! Could it be genuine? Absolutely! How the hell are we going to know for sure? But you can be sure that Zook is certain his Guardian hit piece is the true story and that Chico is thus a fraud ("guilt by association" again).

:face:

Wed Jan 06, 2016 6:45 am
Site Admin

History is written by the victors. Do we really understand what this means?

As I have already pointed out, it is difficult to find an unbiased history of Adolf Hitler's youth. It's impossible, actually. Just like Zook's article trashing Hitler's art as fake, inherent biases and instilled prejudices color everything we read about Hitler. And it is deliberate.

UncleZook wrote:
I have seen the same evidence and have come to the same conclusions as you, Chico. Namely, that the German people were wronged by an outside force.

No, you look at the same evidence as me and come to very different conclusions. Your above conclusion is banal, oversimplified, and apparently certain. You completely miss... ...almost everything.

The German people were wronged, obviously. The history of all the wrongs is long and complex. To begin with, they were wronged by Jews, whose history of wronging their hosts is legendary. The Jews were both an outside force and an inside force. During the war, the German people were wronged by the Allied forces. The war itself was a horrific "wrong" orchestrated by the Jews. In the end, meaning as of today (because it isn't over yet), the Jewish controlled press and media still wrong Hitler, the German people, and anyone who opposes the evil inherent in the sociopathic Jewish "religion". It should be clear why Hitler removed the Jews from the media, the government, other positions of power and control (teachers, judges, business, etc.), and ultimately the country. They were, as a group, sociopathic, and thus very dangerous and destructive. Hitler basically did the right thing in 1933, by commencing the removal of the Jews from Germany, and it was working. Germany thrived. Jewry world-wide took notice, and they reacted as they do to all opposition -- brutal and total annihilation.

If you really reached the same conclusions as me, recognizing that the Holocaust was a complete and utter lie, that there was no Jewish genocide by the German state, that there was no true justice at Nuremberg, that the Allies were actually undertaking genocide against the German people at every turn, then that means Hitler wasn't at all like the Jewish-controlled press still paints him. Duh! Get it, Zook? That changes everything. That gives us a hint at how massive and thorough the deception is, and it is still on-going. That tells us that just about everything we think we know about history is wrong, upside down, inverted, and false.

It also explains anti-Semitism, which is not the evil the Jews claim. The idea that anti-Semitism is evil is completely wrong, upside down, inverted, and false. And everyone is too afraid to say it, to simply tell the truth, because if they do, the Jews have something planned for you -- brutal and total annihilation.

Hitler recognized that. Having been brainwashed all my life to believe Hitler was the epitome of evil, I now see him as a good man. It is the people behind the brainwashing who are the true epitome of evil.

Wed Jan 06, 2016 9:42 pm
Site Admin

The good men are killed.

The really good men are demonized, and then we are fed a lie about how they killed themselves.

Wed Jan 06, 2016 11:30 pm

History is written by the victors. Do we really understand what this means?

As I have already pointed out, it is difficult to find an unbiased history of Adolf Hitler's youth. It's impossible, actually. Just like Zook's article trashing Hitler's art as fake, inherent biases and instilled prejudices color everything we read about Hitler. And it is deliberate.

The above is a deliberate distortion. I never trashed HItler's art as fake. Read my post again. I remarked about the convincing case the article makes about the lack of investigation in determining the authenticity of Hitler's art. Period. For those who understand English, that means I raised a justified concern about authenticity. I did not make any conclusions one way or the other. However, for a fact-minimalist and wishful thinking Hitler acolyte like Chico, there are no barriers to the leaps in mischief he will partake.

viewtopic.php?p=19076#p19076

beginExcerptZook
The writer of the article (at the above URL) makes a convincing case pointing to the lack of investigation into the authenticity of Hitler's purported paintings. Yet Chico - in his new role as art appraiser - has already certified the painting as authentic. From this certitude, Chico confidently praises Hitler as a creator, not a destroyer (as if the two could not coexist in the same person) ... and absolves Hitler of any charge of sociopathy.
end

Quote:
UncleZook wrote:
I have seen the same evidence and have come to the same conclusions as you, Chico. Namely, that the German people were wronged by an outside force.

No, you look at the same evidence as me and come to very different conclusions. Your above conclusion is banal, oversimplified, and apparently certain. You completely miss... ...almost everything.

"Namely, that the German people were wronged by an outside force" <-------- that was the limit of my conclusion as it pertains to the two sentences I offered (as per the propiety of the English language). So if you came to a different conclusion, or an additional conclusion, then those different and additional conclusions are your burden to bear. Granted, I, too, have a burden to bear, namely, your poor English comprehension skills and/or your deliberate mischief.

Quote:
The German people were wronged, obviously. The history of all the wrongs is long and complex. To begin with, they were wronged by Jews, whose history of wronging their hosts is legendary. The Jews were both an outside force and an inside force. During the war, the German people were wronged by the Allied forces. The war itself was a horrific "wrong" orchestrated by the Jews. In the end, meaning as of today (because it isn't over yet), the Jewish controlled press and media still wrong Hitler, the German people, and anyone who opposes the evil inherent in the sociopathic Jewish "religion". It should be clear why Hitler removed the Jews from the media, the government, other positions of power and control (teachers, judges, business, etc.), and ultimately the country. They were, as a group, sociopathic, and thus very dangerous and destructive. Hitler basically did the right thing in 1933, by commencing the removal of the Jews from Germany, and it was working. Germany thrived. Jewry world-wide took notice, and they reacted as they do to all opposition -- brutal and total annihilation.

Your ignorance on the matter is wide and deep. The reason for it is anybody's guess. My best guess is fifth column allegiance to the tribe, e.g. the tribe's archer dashing ahead only to fire back arrows at the tribe and thereby gain the confidence of the nontribal masses. Once inside these nontribal masses, to spy on them for the tribe. But that's only a reasonable guess on my part, not an ossified conclusion. Your every post bears some measure of allegiance to the tribe, Chico.

Germany being wronged by an outside force, which I agree with, is factually supported. You begin abusing those facts when you include Hitler in the wronged category alongside the German masses. All the documented evidence suggests that he belonged to the wronging party ... was their useful tool from the rise to the fall of the Third Reich ... then became their South American ward after the fall. If Hitler had been genuinely independent - and genuinely wronged alongside the German masses - then he would almost certainly have succumbed alongside the succumbed German masses, or taken prisoner alongside the imprisoned German masses.

Instead, Hitler escaped the war theatre alongside other Nazis using escape lines provided by the wronging party, for he was always one of them and not one of the German masses to begin with. Just like Putin - a cryptoJew- is one of them and not one of the Russian masses. Just like Obama - a half-Jew - is one of them, and not one of the American masses.

http://www.henrymakow.com/is_obama_lite ... as_fi.html

Hitler became Germany's Commander-in-chief and proceeded to prepare Germany for a great fall under the direction of the Khazarian Rothschild bankstering tribe slash 'Protocols' guild. Obama is currently American Commander-in-chief and he is preparing America for a great fall. Just like Commander-in-chief Putin is preparing Russia for a great fall in a staged play. Good empire versus evil empire template ... with both empires controlled by international credit. Get it yet, dumdum?

Quote:
If you really reached the same conclusions as me, recognizing that the Holocaust was a complete and utter lie, that there was no Jewish genocide by the German state, that there was no true justice at Nuremberg, that the Allies were actually undertaking genocide against the German people at every turn, then that means Hitler wasn't at all like the Jewish-controlled press still paints him. Duh! Get it, Zook? That changes everything. That gives us a hint at how massive and thorough the deception is, and it is still on-going. That tells us that just about everything we think we know about history is wrong, upside down, inverted, and false.

I'm with you all the way until you begin to include Hitler with the wronged party. Hitler belonged to the wronging party ... all the documented evidence is consistent with this conclusion. There is no such documented evidence that is consistent with your narrative of Hitler belonging to the wronged party Hitler was a tribal Greek in a wooden horse that was rolled into Troy shortly before its destruction.

Quote:
It also explains anti-Semitism, which is not the evil the Jews claim. The idea that anti-Semitism is evil is completely wrong, upside down, inverted, and false. And everyone is too afraid to say it, to simply tell the truth, because if they do, the Jews have something planned for you -- brutal and total annihilation.

I've been pounding the drums against the con coinage "anti-Semitic" much more often and more forcefully than you have here on United. The archives hold it. And when I exposed Mags as a probable tribal allegiant, e.g. for using that term in his posts as a weapon against honest discourse, then you essentially supported him and attacked me. The archives hold your fifth column credentials in abundance, Sherlock.

Quote:
Hitler recognized that. Having been brainwashed all my life to believe Hitler was the epitome of evil, I now see him as a good man. It is the people behind the brainwashing who are the true epitome of evil.

You are as apparently brainwashed now as you were genuinely brainwashed then, Chico. I say apparently because your capacity for high-level thinking (demonstrated on occasion) ... is mismatched next to your nonsensical pseudoscientific ramblings about sociopathy and your incessant natterings about the value of uncertainty (even when uncertainty is no longer warranted).

This mismatch betrays a mind that knows that it's obstructing truths and obstructs anyways. Ergo, "brainwashed" gameplaying is a real possibility with you. With each post you make, the probability increases that you are what I suspect your are. So be it.

Pax

Flight that sends into the clouds brings wings to rest upon the boughs. Then further down to the liquid lawn, to serve as sentries for the gliding swan. Curve, a perfect turning of the line between here and Heaven, with extensions into infinitum.

Wed Jan 06, 2016 11:52 pm
Site Admin

Your fantasies and delusions are boring, Zook.

Put up or shut up.

You're wasting my time.

Thu Jan 07, 2016 6:08 am

Your fantasies and delusions are boring, Zook.

Put up or shut up.

You're wasting my time.

Let's get this straight ... my time is more valuable than yours and precisely because I go after the hard truths while you cower in fear of them. So if any time is being wasted, it is because you have chosen to ignore all the clear evidence exposing Hitler's connections to the bankstering Empire (that I had presented on multiple occasions) ... and have decided to make Hitler's art - the authenticity of which is contentious at best - a primary focus. From the clear and into the fog <---> Chico 101.

Caught in an English comprehension error, where you've accused me of declaring Hitler's art as fake when I did no such thing ... I merely pointed out the lack of investigation into the authenticity of Hitler's art ... you have decided to shift the discussion away from your error. What else is new? You rarely take responsibility for your errors <---> Chico 102.

But I will indulge thou anyways, because I have time enough to occasionally entertain misfits in the truthseeking community. That, you are.

viewtopic.php?p=19077#p19077

beginExcerpt

Well, Mr. Blowhard, let's see what you can offer! Put your evidence on the table, as I am doing, instead of just throwing excrement.

Give us behavioral clues from Hitler's childhood and early adult life that could be indicators of sociopathy.

I won't bother to comment on all your other nonsense. It's "put up or shut up" time for you, Zookie pie.
end

In the above, you imply that a look into Hitler's childhood behaviors is requisite to understanding Hitler's possible sociopathy. That is interesting, Dr. Chico, because you never inquired into my childhood behaviors before declaring that I was a sociopath. Nor have you enquired into the childhood behaviors of other members and/or other people that you have decided are sociopaths ... before concluding that they, too, are sociopaths. You have judged us solely on our adult contributions. But we are not allowed to judge Hitler solely on his adult contributions?

Yes, your hypocrisy is thick, Dr. Chico, and your whimsical pseudoscientific understanding of sociopathy is noted.

Still, I will expose the paucity of your understanding shortly ... using Hitler's art, itself. The castle on the hill painting, for example.

Pax

Thu Jan 07, 2016 2:45 pm
Reply to topic   [ 648 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 65  Next