Reply to topic  [ 650 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47 ... 65  Next
Hitler -- What is the truth? 
Site Admin

Post Re: Hitler -- What is the truth?
The Invisible Critic also exposes the fake history of Hitler starting WW2. It wasn't Hitler who caused the war. It was Edward Rydz-Smigly, Poland's military leader ( 1 2 3 ). But we never hear about that, because the goal has always been for us to believe everything was Hitler's fault, because he was supposedly the world's most evil man. Goal? Whose goal?

The Jews.

Keep in mind that in 1939, most of Europe's Jews lived in Poland and Russia! And isn't it interesting that the two countries who planned to invade Germany militarily were none other than Poland in 1939 and Russia in 1941! Do you think the Jews had a hand in that? Hmm...

Hitler, Rydz-Smigły and the German -Polish War
(duration 14:36)

Tue Jun 04, 2019 7:22 am
Site Admin

Quote:
"One day our patience will run dry! And then the Jews will have their dirty, lying mouths stuffed!" -- Joseph Goebbles @32:01 in this video

The Jews hate this man and his message. They call it a hate crime. They call it anti-Semitic. They call it evil. But they don't call it what it really is — the truth.

But what is not the truth is what we are told about Joseph Goebbles by the Jewish-controlled mainstream media:

Wikipedia wrote:
Paul Joseph Goebbels was a German Nazi politician and Reich Minister of Propaganda of Nazi Germany from 1933 to 1945. He was one of Adolf Hitler's close associates and most devoted followers, and was known for his skills in public speaking and his deep, virulent antisemitism, which was evident in his publicly voiced views. He advocated progressively harsher discrimination, including the extermination of the Jews in the Holocaust.

This is classic Jewish propaganda, meant to deceive and manipulate, which is completely different from the German propaganda Goebbels was charged with, which was meant to educate and enlighten. It is important to understand these two radically different definitions of propaganda that existed between Germans and Jews, because it illustrates the foundational psychological differences between these two groups. One group wants to deceive and manipulate, the other wants to educate and enlighten. Propaganda, Jewish style, is a mixture of truth and lies, but most importantly a good deal of carefully selected missing information. This missing information is deliberately withheld because it is vital to being able to separate the truth from the lies. And that's precisely why it's withheld. I will illustrate this using the above Wikipedia quote.

All is true up to the statement about "his deep, virulent antisemitism". Goebbels was certainly against the Jews, as were most Germans, but not the Jews in general, but only certain Jews in particular. These particular Jews were the international, wealthy, powerful Jewish sociopaths who had decimated Germany after WW1 and even declared global economic war on Germany in 1933. Yes, they were certainly Jews, but they were not "the Jews", even though they were often the leaders of the Jews. You might think I am making excuses for Goebbels, but I am not. It is like judging me as an American by the actions of my nation's criminal government, which is also run by sociopaths, many of whom are Jewish. Trump does not represent me, nor does the rest of the federal government. All the people of the world who are anti-American because they disagree with the criminal actions taken by the U.S. government are not against me or most other Americans, they are against the criminals and sociopaths doing evil supposedly in our name. I am against those same American criminals and sociopaths myself! I am against Trump. I despise him. I didn't vote for him, and he is not my leader, and he never will be. I am against all sociopaths infesting the government of my country, or any other country! I am categorically opposed to evil, whether it wears an American flag or a Jewish kippah.

The last sentence of the Wikipedia quote is especially deceptive. It implies Goebbels "advocated progressively harsher discrimination" against Jews, when Goebbels really advocated harsher punishment of criminals and sociopaths working to destroy Germany. And finally, the Big Lie, that Goebbels advocated the extermination of the Jews in the Holocaust. There was no Holocaust, and no one was gassed in the concentration camps. Goebbels could not have advocated the extermination of the Jews in the Holocaust if the Holocaust is a total invention of the Jewish sociopaths, which it is.

Are you aware that Wikipedia is controlled by Jewish interests, and that they intend to continue to falsely vilify Goebbels, Hitler, Nazis, and the Germans? They have no choice, if they hope to keep their monstrous lie believable. The Holocaust Lie is an unbelievable crime, precisely the Big Lie Hitler correctly accused the Jews of employing so regularly. The Jewish sociopaths are guilty of "bearing false witness" against their enemies. This is one of the Ten Commandments, and the Jewish sociopaths break it with practiced abandon.

Sun Jun 09, 2019 12:22 am
Site Admin

Jews accuse Hitler of using, if not inventing, the Big Lie technique, but what Hitler actually did (in Mein Kampf) was to accuse the JEWS of using it. And of course Hitler was right: Not only did the Jews tell a Big Lie when they accused Hitler of doing so, but they told another one when they invented the Holocaust.

Reason 1 the JBL (Jewish Big Lie) continues: The Holocaust is a cash cow for Jews and Israel. False sympathy for Jews has given Israel hundreds of billions of dollars from Germany and the US, and has provided large incomes to individual Jews who have capitalized on the Holocaust with their novels, 'memoirs', films, plays, speaking tours and the like. It may be truly said that the Holocaust is the golden calf on the gentile leg that the Jews have been pulling for more than 60 years.

Reason 2 the JBL continues: Many countries in Europe, as well as Canada and Australia, have laws against denying the OJV (Orthodox Jewish Version of the Holocaust). There can be only one reason for these laws: Supporting a lie that is a cash cow for Jews, and preventing criticism of Jews. If the OJV were true, it would not need legislative support. Only lies need such support.

Reason 3 the JBL continues: The Holocaust is a secular religion in a secular age that keeps Jews drawn together and makes them easier for the Big Jews to manipulate.

Reason 4 the JBL continues: Once you start lying, you can't stop without admitting that you were lying, and if the Big Jews do that, then Jew-Deism -- the worship of The Chosen -- actually The SELF-Chosen -- by Jews and Christian idiots will collapse, and instead of the Chosen People, the Jews will become the Frozen People.

Reason 5 the JBL continues: Jewish scholars such as Yehuda Bauer of Yad Vashem, Israel's national Holocaust museum, have admitted that some of the most important features of the OJV are false, including the story that soap was made from the fat of Jewish bodies, and lampshades from Jewish skin. And yet in spite of these grudging admissions, the falsehoods remain firmly in place because Jews suppress the findings of Holocaust revisionists.

When it comes to their Big Lies, the Jews are "all in", just like reason 4 explains. All the other reasons follow.

It's not hard to see that we have been conned by the Jews. Hitler and most other Germans figured it out, and they united to do something about it. For a short time they succeeded, until the Jews deceived and manipulated other nations to fight their wars for them. It is so unfortunate that the other nations were so successfully conned. Now, the same problems Germany faced at the hands of the Jews after WW1 are the same problems all the major nations of the world are facing. Jewish sociopaths are sucking the life out of them just like they did to Germany. Will a new Hitler emerge to oppose the Jews? I'm seeing more and more signs that it is inevitable. A good man will eventually take up the challenge in the face of so much evil, and like Hitler, he will steal the masses away from their Jewish brainwashing by presenting the truth.

Quote:
Neo: "What truth?"

Morpheus: "That you are a slave, Neo. Like everyone else, you were born into bondage, born into a prison that you cannot smell or taste or touch. A prison for your mind." -- source

The lies the Jews convince us to believe are the walls of that prison. Lies that include:

• Hitler started World War 2.
  • Hitler betrayed Stalin.
  • Hitler was the world's most evil man.
  • Hitler was a psychopath.
  • Hitler had six million Jews gassed to death in the concentration camps.
  • Hitler was an atheist.
  • Hitler served the Rothschilds.
  • Hitler was of Jewish descent.

The Jewish sociopaths will say anything at all about Hitler to discredit him, and they will turn to whatever scam they can come up with to support their lies. All of this is to create a prison for our minds so that we will effectively be their slaves.

Mon Jun 10, 2019 6:44 am
Site Admin

Quote:
The personification of the devil as the symbol of all evil assumes the living shape of the Jew. -- Adolf Hitler (Mein Kampf ed. Houghton Mifflin Harcourt, 1998) - ISBN: 9780395951057) -- source

This Adolf Hitler quote appears in a Jan Lamprecht video called "What Hitler tried to teach Germans and ALL Whites" which is found on his website here. The quote appears at around the 1:32:20 mark.

Note that videos by Jan Lamprecht have been banned from YouTube since 2017, long before the current censorship insanity that YouTube has recently rolled out using its Jewish censorship organizations ( 1 2 3 ). Lamprecht is not afraid to criticize the Jews, and the Jews are not going to ever grant him the free speech that is his inalienable right as a human being. To watch the video, you will have to view it on Jan's History Reviewed website.

I was intrigued by this Hitler quote, and as I thought about it, I began to wonder if it was another fake quote wrongly attributed to him by his most fervent and deceitful of enemies, the ever-hateful Jews.

So I looked it up on the Internet, and I found the quote above which says Hitler wrote this in Mein Kampf. Well, I have a copy of Mein Kampf, a PDF version, but it is the James Murphy translation from 1939, not the 1998 Houghton Mifflin Harcourt edition. But they should be the same, right?

It appears not. Searching the Murphy translation for the words "personification" or "devil", no such sentence was found! I tried searching for other words in the quote as well. The closest I could find is this on page 269:

Quote:
Since the Jew is not the object of aggression but the aggressor himself, he considers as his enemies not only those who attack him but also those who may be capable of resisting him. The means which he employs to break people of this kind, who may show themselves decent and upright, are not the open means generally used in honourable conflict, but falsehood and calumny. He will stop at nothing. His utterly low-down conduct is so appalling that one really cannot be surprised if in the imagination of our people the Jew is pictured as the incarnation of Satan and the symbol of evil.

Hmm... Are the Jews simply re-translating Mein Kampf now to better vilify Hitler? That is what sociopaths would do...

Thu Jun 13, 2019 6:48 am
Site Admin

Quote:
"Well, of course the Nazis were unspeakable." -- David Icke at 11:10 video below

Even the great David Icke is not up to speed on the true nature of the Nazis. Even the great David Icke is still very much a product of his brainwashing.

Far more unspeakable than the Nazis were the Allies, who had to invent crimes against humanity (like the Holocaust™) to hang on the Germans so that their own very real crimes against humanity (like firebombing entire cities of civilians) could be swept under the rug! That's truly unspeakable, and to this day they enforce the rule that no one shall speak of it with any accuracy!

The Reality Of WW2 - David Icke
(duration 15:28)

Sat Jun 22, 2019 6:33 am
Site Admin

My 94-year old French friend is quite brainwashed when it comes to WW2 history, which she lived through, a fact that she likes to emphasize, as if that gives her brainwashing validity. Every time I have mentioned Hitler's dozens of peace proposals during the war, she immediately dismisses the subject as ridiculous, since everyone knows Hitler was a madman out to conquer Europe.

War was declared on Germany by Britain and France on September 3, 1939. There is witness testimony that Hitler was sullen and disappointed upon hearing that war had been declared on Germany. He did not want war and had done everything possible to avoid it in dealing with Poland. As further evidence that Hitler had no intention of waging a world war or conquering neighboring nations, look how long it took him to ask for peace:

Quote:

So there you have it folks, as confirmed by the "prestigious" New York Slimes: France attacks and invades Germany; Germany responds with more pleas for peace; Germany loses hundreds of men in liberating the invaded territory; as the Allies openly admit to preparing for a long war... -- source

It took less than one week for Germany to suggest an end to hostilities. Does that sound like the reaction of a madman bent on conquering Europe? I don't think so.

It also makes my French friend look rather foolish. Of course she would say it was just a ruse on Hitler's part, to hide his true intentions.

Uh-huh.

Tue Jun 25, 2019 2:46 am
Site Admin

You are hating Hitler, right? The worst insult you can throw at someone is that they are another Hitler. This is how the public's brainwashing is maintained. As long as Hitler is painted as a psychopathic madman, almost no one will question the Holocaust hoax the Jews have perpetrated on the world. Keep in mind that Hitler was loved by 70 million Germans before and during WW2. They were in the best position to judge him, having observed him for over a decade. And they were very good judges of character, being a highly sophisticated and educated people, much more so than the English, the Russians, the Americans, and the haughty French. Germans were disciplined, hard workers, and tops in science, philosophy, and other practical matters. They knew how good Hitler was. They supported him almost unanimously. That kind of approval for a single man is not seen in England, Russia, America, or France. Why not? Because most leaders in those countries are sociopaths who lie, cheat, and steal under deep cover. Hitler was completely different. He told the truth, was fair and forthright, and gave to his people. But he gave in ways sociopaths never do: instead of giving his people fish, he taught them how to fish, so they need never depend on the treachery of sociopaths again.

Unfortunately, the sociopaths crushed Hitler and the German people, with vicious hatred and abuse that no nation could withstand, reducing the German population to utter helplessness and dependency. Then they brainwashed the Germans when they were most traumatized with false tales of how Hitler had completely duped them, how Hitler murdered 6 million innocent Jews, and how ashamed they should feel for being so stupid to have followed Hitler.

It was superb propaganda and masterful mind control, and it lives on as illustrated by the book cover shown above.

Fri Jun 28, 2019 9:08 pm
Site Admin

Quote:
Any student of the actual motivation for relentless war has a minimum understanding that empires fight for world domination. Sadly, very few are aware that these authoritarian regimes are not simply battling each other for supremacy. The reality is that the ultimate game plan is to establish and consolidate a New World Order AMONG these belligerent factions. The jingoism and imperialism of the British Crown, the Germany Third Reich, the Soviet Siberian Stalinism, the Japanese Imperium, the Maoist Red Chinese; and yes, the hegemony of the 'Pax Amerika', all share in the objective of world dominion. Banksters and corporatists cross all borders and foster a legacy of subjugation that seeks global enslavement that eagerly enables empires. -- source

This is wrong in the case of Nazi Germany. Although Jewish propaganda paints Germany as pursuing world domination, this is totally false. Germany wanted to dominate its own affairs and throw off the domination of outside, non-German influences, like those of the ruling Jewish bankster sociopaths (the Rothschilds). Germany wanted to free itself from the Jewish masters who were feeding on it, facilitated by the Jewish-orchestrated Treaty of Versailles that ended WW1.

So everyone has been brainwashed to believe the story of the evil Nazis bent on world domination and the extermination of the Jews, both being totally false accusations. Don't believe it? Vincent Reynouard does a masterful job reviewing historical documents that clearly show that the official German policy was the expulsion / emigration of the Jews to other nations. There never was any policy or even intent to exterminate Jews in gas chambers, as the Jews have been loudly and tirelessly cheerleading for over 75 years! But Reynouard presents his extensive evidence in French, which means most English speakers are left in the dark. Not me, however. I speak French, and I understand the undeniable power of the truth Vincent Reynouard brings to the table. There is no question in my mind that a loose organization of Jewish sociopaths has duped the entire world about the true history of Hitler, the Nazis, and WW2. They have benefited enormously from this deception, and continue to benefit enormously even today. The world looks on as if knocked out as Israel genocides the Palestinians with impunity, waving their "Free immorality pass" card that their Holocaust Lie grants them.

Tue Jul 09, 2019 8:38 pm
Site Admin

I want to point out my own brainwashing concerning Hitler and the Nazis.

It's clear to me that the United States military is enforcing a dominating world empire designed to subjugate the peoples of the world. Nazi Germany tried to do this, as did the ancient Roman Empire. All empire building is done by controlling sociopaths in positions of power, and the USA has exactly that.

I wrote this over seven years ago, before I started digging into alternate perspectives about the Holocaust, Hitler, the Nazis, and WW2. I was still believing my life-long indoctrination on these subjects, totally convinced that I had been taught the truth. Now, of course, I know I was lied to, brainwashed, mind controlled, and programmed. The people indoctrinating me didn't know the truth themselves, as they were convinced that they had been taught the truth too! The indoctrination relies on that "parroting" tendency that humans exhibit. Once the children believe, they will teach their future children to believe as well. Each generation polices the subsequent generations, and the falsehoods take on a life of their own.

So Germany was not "enforcing a dominating world empire designed to subjugate the peoples of the world" during WW2. They were quite literally fighting for their survival and their right of national sovereignty. They were fighting for their right to determine how their nation would be organized and directed. They were fighting against their economic enslavement by the Jewish-controlled international monetary machine. But to hide all this, the ruling Jewish sociopaths just taught everyone that Hitler was a madman because he gassed six million innocent Jews, and he was obviously trying to take over the world.

Well they lied to us all, and in outrageous proportion. But they succeeded in fooling almost everyone.

Joseph Goebbels knew that the truth would eventually triumph. He's the man the Jews falsely accused of their own malfeasance, i.e. deceiving and manipulating the world with evil propaganda. To Goebbels, propaganda was intended to educate and enlighten. Thus this quote of his was representative of his kind of propaganda.

Quote:
"Do not let yourself be disconcerted by the worldwide clamor that will now begin," he urged in a letter written to his stepson just days before his death. "There will come a day, when all the lies will collapse under their own weight, and truth will again triumph." -- source

Fri Aug 02, 2019 5:06 am
Site Admin

Mike King wrote:
Did you know ...

... that just 3 days before the start of the history-altering genocidal tragedy that was World War II, Adolf Hitler pleaded for peace with Britain and France. His sincere overtures were ignored as the Allies, under the phony pretext of "protecting" their aggressive and militaristic Polish ally, declared war first!

Read Hitler's letter to the French president at the link above to get an idea of the kind of man Hitler was. He is not the madman and murdering psychopath we have all been brainwashed to believe. He did not want war. He only wanted what was fair and just for the people of Germany. Hitler was the embodiment of diplomacy, reason, and compromise, but he was up against the Jewish sociopaths who controlled the governments of France, Britain, and the United States, and they don't respond to those kind of qualities. The Jewish sociopaths only respond to force, which is what Hitler came to realize. Freedom must be taken from the controllers, because they will never relinquish their control for any other reason. So Germany had no choice but to fight for its freedom.

The day is coming when the rest of the world will face the same choice Hitler faced. Do we prostrate ourselves to our Jewish masters, or do we fight for our freedom? The Jewish sociopaths plan on us being so mind controlled by then that we will love our slavery, because we will falsely believe we are free. We are practically there already.

Thu Aug 15, 2019 4:33 am
Reply to topic   [ 650 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47 ... 65  Next