Reply to topic  [ 648 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 65  Next
Hitler -- What is the truth? 
Site Admin

Post Re: Hitler -- What is the truth?

The Dynasty of Rothschild | The Only Trillionaires in the World - Full Documentary

At 31:43 to 32:27 in the above video, we get to see what Hitler had to say about the Rothschilds. In the propaganda we are constantly fed concerning Hitler, we never hear this information. Why not? Could it be that the Rothschilds have a hand in the constant demonization of Hitler? And why would that be?

Mon Jul 04, 2016 6:50 pm
Site Admin

Quote:
"It is untrue that I or anyone else in Germany wanted war in 1939. It was wanted and provoked solely by international statesmen either of Jewish origin or working for Jewish interests. I have made too many offers for the control and limitation of armaments, which posterity will not for all time be able to disregard for the responsibility for the outbreak of this war to be laid on me. I have further never wished that after the first fatal world war a second against England, or even against America, should break out." -- Adolf Hitler, source

Western propaganda always blames Hitler for starting World War II, but they have always lied. Keep in mind that Hitler, an Austrian, had fought for four long years (1914 - 1918) as a lowly enlisted soldier during the Great War (World War I) for the Germans. He hated that ugly war and its result, and never wanted to see another global conflict like it.

Vincent Reynouard gathered together information on the diplomatic communications occurring just before England declared war on Germany (September 1 - 3, 1939), and the resulting picture is unmistakable -- most of England's leaders were dead set on starting a war with Germany while making it appear that Hitler was responsible. It was a deception and a manipulation worthy of a con-artist. And it was indeed Jewish minions (like Churchill) that were behind the con. Reynouard lays out the diplomatic maneuvering in the video below (all in French, unfortunately).

(Video to follow, as soon as I can find it again!)

Hitler's solemn reaction upon England's declaration of war against Germany is described by an eyewitness, Hitler's English translator:

Quote:
When I entered the next room Hitler was sitting at his desk and Ribbentrop stood by the window. Both looked up expectantly as I came in. I stopped at some distance from Hitler's desk, and then slowly translated the British Government's ultimatum. When I finished, there was complete silence.

Hitler sat immobile, gazing before him. He was not at a loss, as was afterwards stated, nor did he rage as others allege. He sat completely silent and unmoving.

After an interval which seemed an age, he turned to Ribbentrop, who had remained standing by the window. 'What now?' asked Hitler with a savage look, as though implying that his Foreign Minister had misled him about England's probable reaction. Ribbentrop answered quietly: 'I assume that the French will hand in a similar ultimatum within the hour.'

As my duty was now performed, I withdrew. To those in the anteroom pressing round me I said: 'The English have just handed us an ultimatum. In two hours a state of war will exist between England and Germany.' In the anteroom, too, this news was followed by complete silence.

Goering turned to me and said: 'If we lose this war, then God have mercy on us!' Goebbels stood in a corner, downcast and self-absorbed. Everywhere in the room I saw looks of grave concern, even amongst the lesser Party people."

References: Schmidt, Paul, Hitler's Interpreter (1951); Shirer, William, The Rise and Fall of the Third Reich (1960); Taylor, A.J.P., The Origins of the Second World War (1962). -- source

The last thing Hitler wanted was war. His many offers to end the war, including sending Rudolf Hess, Germany's number 2 man, always fell on deaf English ears. Every effort was made to keep the offers secret from the English people or discredit them as insincere.

You see, the sociopathic Jewish leaders wanted the war, and they controlled Churchill, Roosevelt, and Stalin. But they couldn't control Hitler and Germany, so Hitler had to go. That's why they declared a global economic war on Germany on 1933, and then a real war on Germany in 1939, using their minions in high office in England, Russia, and the United States.

Sun Jul 10, 2016 5:58 am
Site Admin

Speaking of Ribbentrop (see the prior post), did you know he was bedding Wallis Simpson in pre-war London at the same time she was servicing the future king of England? King Edward VIII abdicated the throne allegedly to marry the twice divorced American hottie, but there was much more going on behind the scenes than the public was ever allowed to know. The British Intelligence services knew about the Ribbentrop/Simpson affair, but they didn't tell the future king, because he wasn't quite in line with the Jewish power that really controlled the monarchy (Churchill and company), so they decided to hold that card for future play. The Ribbentrop/Simpson connection was the direct line between Hitler/Germany and Edward/England. That's one reason Hitler did not believe England would declare war on Germany over a simple police action in Poland designed to stop the Polish genocide of German peoples and restore lands to Germany stolen 20 years earlier with the Treaty of Versailles.

The intelligence files on this royal intrigue were destroyed by British intelligence (they were far too revealing of the Jewish power structure), but American intelligence files still exist today and were used to reconstruct much of the story (as described in this French documentary). King Edward VIII would never have declared war on Germany, which is the real reason why he had to be removed, as far as the Jewish control network was concerned. Of course, they arranged things so that the king would abdicate for his own personal reasons, but abdicate nonetheless! Those Jewish sociopaths are nothing if not clever.

Thu Jul 21, 2016 2:53 am
Site Admin

Imagine my surprise to run across an "evil" 18-year old girl (Evalion) who has also figured out that we've been seriously brainwashed about Hitler! My hat goes off to her for wising up so much faster than me.

The "evil" Hitler, like the "evil" Nazis and the "evil" Germans and the "evil" Holocaust, never existed! All are psy-ops sprung upon the world by the real evil, the masters of psy-ops, the cunning and conniving deceivers and manipulators who lead the Jewish people, the Zionist sociopaths.

They are sociopaths, for Pete's sake! Of course they are going to trick us in the most foul ways imaginable! It's what sociopaths do!

Evalion: Why Hitler Wasn't Evil

Wed Aug 03, 2016 1:15 am
Site Admin

Hitler is almost always painted in a very bad light. Heck, I used to do it too not so long ago, because that's the way I was taught, programmed, brainwashed to think. Anyone who painted Hitler in a good light was crazy, demented, evil, even hateful. Heck, that's what I used to think too not so long ago, because that's the way I was taught, programmed, brainwashed to think.

Since then, I've wiped the slate clean of preconceptions and looked at Hitler with fresh eyes, with suspicious eyes, with eyes that don't want to be fooled any more. What a difference that makes! It changes everything.

And that's because this world is one giant deception, orchestrated by the "best" sociopaths humanity can produce. As Jordan Maxwell is fond of saying, "Everything you think you know is wrong."

Adolf Hitler, The Man who Fought the Bank TRUTH GONE VIRAL!

Tue Aug 16, 2016 7:50 am
Site Admin

It is important to recognize how we have been "conditioned" to react to the images of Hitler's Germany. We are supposed to be repulsed by masses of organized soldiers prepared to defend their way of life. We are supposed to believe they were all brainwashed, coerced, or even forced into uniting into a cohesive unit. The truth is that what we are viewing is a united people.

One thing I have consistently seen in studying Hitler was his emphasis on "his" people, the German people. HItler wasn't your typical politician, a sociopath in it for personal benefit at the expense of the public. He was full of empathy, empathy for Germans, empathy for non-sociopaths who worked for the benefit of all (which is what non-sociopaths do). He was opposed to the controllers, the rich Jewish bankers, the Jewish thieves, the Jewish con-artists, the selfish Jews that were focused on benefiting their own people at the expense of the German people. "God's Chosen People" were clearly working against the non-chosen, the so-called unworthy people, the ordinary Germans. Hitler and most Germans recognized it readily, because it was the truth, and they recognized the need to defend themselves against these parasites that were draining their life force.

Now that I have overcome my conditioning, my own brainwashing, I see the images of Hitler's Germany as the Germans did. I am awed by them, proud of them, even moved to tears by them. I see humans fighting back against the control of the sociopaths. Of course, the Jews will condemn me for it. They will call me an anti-Semite, a neo-Nazi, a hate monger. And they are, as usual, liars. I am against sociopaths, for non-sociopaths, and pro empathy. The so-called Holocaust was a lie, an outrageously twisted half-truth, that the Jews deliberately orchestrated to serve their own selfish purpose and their own aggrandizement, to the detriment of truth, justice, and freedom. This is what sociopaths do. The Germans stood up against them. This is what non-sociopaths do.

There have been very few instances where true humanity, the non-sociopaths, have stood up against the real purveyors of human evil. Hitler's Germany was one of those rare instances. Global Jewry succeeded in tricking the bulk of humanity into crushing Hitler's resistance, and have kept humanity in the dark about their con ever since. That is the most vile evil imaginable, making the fake Holocaust, as we have been force-fed it, to look like a pleasant walk in the park.

That evil is still running the world. It runs the media, the governments, the economy, the banks, the courts, and even the deceptive United Nations. It runs us, the non-sociopaths of the world. We work for it, we nourish it with our labor, we learn its propaganda, we believe its lies, we forgive its trespasses, and we follow its leaders. We literally worship it. This is the hidden knowledge that is kept from us by the secret societies, those dens of the insipid, scheming sociopaths. It is the knowledge of deception and manipulation, and the methodology of power and control.

The horror...

The Horror.AVI

Tue Aug 16, 2016 8:07 pm
Site Admin

Ken O'Keefe has impressed me a great deal in the past ( 1 2 3 4 ) as a caring human being and a genuine whistleblower, but I had no idea what his view of Hitler was. Until now:

Former Marine Unveils The Truth About Hitler

It just goes to show that if you make a real effort to throw off your programming and dig for the truth, you come to the same spot as all other serious truth-seekers do. That's because even though there is no limit to the number of ways one can create a false story, there is only one version of the story that is the real truth.

I'm even more impressed with Ken O'Keefe now, after seeing this video. I feel like cheering!

Wed Aug 17, 2016 11:45 pm
Site Admin

Adolf Hitler -- The Greatest Story NEVER Told is required viewing in order to get a glimpse at how we have all been fooled. There is over six hours of material there that you were likely never taught. I know I never was. I was brainwashed with lies and more lies of a magnitude I couldn't even conceive of. The trust I put in the world to tell me the truth was betrayed so completely, so maliciously, and so deliberately, that it gives me an awful feeling that I hate to bear, but at least it is the truth.

Some versions of the video are delivered in 15 minute episodes. Below is the final episode, #25. Note that this story is being censored regularly from the Internet, so there is no telling how long it will be viewable. In case the link to the entire video is broken, here are three more ( 1 2 3 ).

Many of my detractors, mostly sociopaths that I have identified publicly, point to my assessment of Hitler being a non-sociopath as proof of my incompetence and lack of sanity. I believe the opposite is true, that to oppose the ignorance of the unquestioning public, to stand up against the propaganda the deceiving sociopaths drown us in, and to fight to know the real truth in the face of mindless hordes who believe that propaganda, that is the true test of competency and sanity.

25 Hitler Truth Will Out. We Defeated The Wrong Enemy Operation Thunder

Thu Aug 18, 2016 6:56 am
Site Admin

This is a great example of the misguided and corrupted thinking of the public caused by the deceptive matrix we live in.

Hillary Clinton is a genuine sociopath, and she was essentially lying when she said the quote in the picture above. Her intent was to deceive and manipulate others by getting them to defer to her judgment.

Adolf Hitler is not a sociopath, and he was speaking the truth when he said the quote in the picture above. His intent was to genuinely help Germans unite and free themselves from the moneyed Jewish sociopaths who had Germany under their thumb.

Not pictured is Spock, who famously said, with impeccable logic, "The needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few."

Can you recognize the subtle differences in what was said and the intent behind what was said? Sociopaths like Clinton tell you what you want to hear in order to do to you what you would never agree to. Non-sociopaths like Hitler tell you what you need to hear in order to shake off the influence sociopaths have over you.

Mon Aug 22, 2016 9:36 pm
Site Admin

In an email correspondence, I wrote the quote below. The receiving party suggested it should be posted in the forum. I suppose it could possibly be useful to someone with a splinter in their mind, like described in the Matrix:

"What you know you can't explain, but you feel it. You've felt it your entire life, that there's something wrong with the world. You don't know what it is, but it's there, like a splinter in your mind, driving you mad." -- Morpheus

Or maybe it would be useful for the person wondering about the old saying:

"Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it." -- George Santayana

Of course, genuine past history is not what makes it into the history books, and that is the point. You cannot remember what you have never accurately learned, and that's exactly what the ruling sociopaths of this world want. They want you ignorant.

Chicodoodoo wrote:
I can't tell you how amazing it has been over the past few years to dig into Hitler and the Holocaust in direct opposition to the tidal wave of programming and brainwashing that I was fed from birth and unquestionably believed. I am still wondering how it was even possible for me to have escaped such a prison. No one in my family for three generations has been able to do so, to the best of my knowledge. How did I get so lucky, or from their perspective, so unlucky (because ignorance is bliss)?

Therefore in domestic politics within the individual nations he fights first for equal rights and later for super-rights. The characteristics of cunning, intelligence, astuteness, knavery, dissimulation, etc, rooted in the character of his folkdom, serve him as weapons thereto. They are as much stratagems in his war of survival as those of other peoples in combat. In foreign policy he tries to bring nations into a state of unrest, to divert them from their true interests, and to plunge them into reciprocal wars and in this way gradually rise to mastery over them with the help of the power of money and propaganda. -- Zweites Buch (1928)

Hitler is describing sociopaths here, and with exceptional understanding. For Germany, the sociopathy was concentrated in the leadership of the Jewish clan, and thus Hitler was roughly correct in identifying the sociopath. His proper solution was to disqualify the Jewish sociopath leaders from positions of power and control within his nation. It is the only time my solution to the sociopath problem, identify and disqualify, was actually implemented, though necessarily crudely. The results were so spectacular (Germany rocketing from unbelievable depression and division to full-on thriving and unity in only six years, 1933 to 1939), that the ruling sociopaths had to crush Hitler and make an example out of him that the world would never forget, or be allowed to question. If, as the true evidence suggests, no Jews or any other humans were gassed in the concentration camps, the moral case against Hitler falls completely apart and becomes transparent as being nothing but vile propaganda. That is the key, and strangely enough, that is the sequence that I followed as I first investigated the Holocaust, which I uncovered was a massive propaganda operation, much to my horror. That then led me to question what I had always been taught about Hitler, the "madman psychopath". So with my timely studies into sociopathy fresh in my mind, I investigated Hitler, being prudent about identifying propaganda versus likely facts, and I again uncovered another massive propaganda operation!

But that's not the worst of it. The domination of Germany by the Jewish sociopath leaders that occurred before Hitler is being repeated in the United States, only this time no one is visionary enough and bold enough to oppose it. And it is a massive propaganda operation! Israel and Netanyahu make up the tail that wags the dog, the dog being the USA. Other Jewish minions control the media, the banks, the economy, and the government. It is "The Invasion of the Sociopaths!" in classic Hollywood tradition.

Wed Aug 24, 2016 3:56 am
Reply to topic   [ 648 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 65  Next