Reply to topic  [ 648 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25 ... 65  Next
Hitler -- What is the truth? 
Site Admin

Post Re: Hitler -- What is the truth?
From 49:10 to 52:22 in the video below, David Duke summarizes, in his own historical context, the very same issues Hitler was challenged with in Germany in the 1920s and 30s. It's all about what Hitler saw as the most precious possession you have in the world, and about the parasitic group of sociopathic people who constantly conspire to destroy that precious possession. Anyone who analyzes the situation accurately is inevitably led to recognize the very same problems that both David Duke and Adolf Hitler recognized.

Hey, the truth is like that.

David Duke on Stalin and Khrushchev Toppling Jewish Communists in the USSR & Current Affairs

Sat Nov 18, 2017 8:14 am
Site Admin

Here is some interesting insight into Hitler's early investigation into Jewish culture, the basis and evolution of his attitude towards Jews, and his growing awareness of the deception in the press derived from Jewish ownership of the media. It's really quite striking how things have hardly changed today. Hitler's observations still ring true. No wonder all of Germany followed him! It also ties in with the Jewish domination of the slave trade, which Hitler observes occurring in Vienna during his late teens and early twenties. Also noteworthy is Hitler's state of maturity in observing these facts, a maturity which is far in excess of his young age.

This is from Mein Kampf. The condescending tone of the British-accented narrator is annoying, but it does illustrate the extent of the brainwashing that has been employed on all of us, so that we will view Hitler as the epitome of evil, when there is nothing but honesty and truth in his actual written words. I'm sure the only reason this video is still on YouTube is that it serves the Jewish psy-op of demonizing Hitler, when in fact it doesn't if you ignore the images (close your eyes) and listen carefully to the message.

Adolf Hitler - His 'Red Pill' experiences in Vienna
In case of censorship, an alternate copy is here.

Sun Nov 26, 2017 2:12 am
Site Admin

The victor will not be asked afterwards, whether he told the truth or not.

The victors of WW2 lied without any shame whatsoever, with no remorse for their dishonesty, with no thought for morality or righteousness. They murdered with cold efficiency the women and children and elderly while devastating some of the most cultured and civilized cities in Europe. They deceived with malice a forethought, with a total lack of empathy and compassion. It was just a game for them, a game of maintaining power and control over an upstart nation that had already been whipped into total submission until it lay unconscious face-down in the mud. No one would have thought that in only twenty years, that beaten nation would rise back up to startling vigor and health and declare with conviction, "No more will I be abused!"

And how was this possible? Because of one man. This man has been vilified by the victors, falsely accused of the most reprehensible crimes imaginable, and wrongly relegated to the cesspools of history. His name is synonymous with absolute evil, though rarely in human history has anything been further removed from the truth. And this is an injustice of enormous magnitude, for it deprives humanity of one of its greatest examples of honesty, compassion, devotion, selflessness, vision, and truth.

I am ashamed of my race -- the human race.

Sun Nov 26, 2017 7:33 am
Site Admin

We are taught that WW2 was Hitler's fault for invading Poland. But it was really the international and powerful Jewish sociopathic leaders that had long maneuvered to start the war against Germany and give the appearance that it was all Hitler's fault. Poland was used as a tool to negotiate in bad faith with Hitler while German families in Poland were being murdered by hired Jewish thugs, all with the English government's clandestine support. Hitler's police action against Poland, a country which was largely Jewish, was thus orchestrated by Jewish leaders working in the shadows of power who would readily sacrifice their own people.

As soon as Hitler attacked Poland, both Britain and France, heavily controlled by Jewish money, declared war on Germany. Ah, but when the Jewish Bolsheviks led by Stalin invaded Poland after Hitler, nobody declared war on Russia. Coincidence? There are no coincidences when it comes to Jewish conspiracy.

And how often did Hitler try to stop the war? By some counts, more than two dozen. Hitler did not want war. It's why he let the British go home at Dunkirk. It's why he never used chemical or biological weapons. It's why he followed the accepted rules of war, until he could not but respond in kind to his adversaries, who had no moral compunction whatsoever to follow any rules.

This is as exactly as you would expect if Stalin, Churchill, and Roosevelt were sociopaths being influenced by Jewish power, and Hitler was a non-sociopath refusing to give in to Jewish power.

Adolf Hitler's Peace Offers Were Ignored

Mon Nov 27, 2017 7:33 am
Site Admin

Quote:
"I became a politician against my will," he said over and over. "If someone else had been found, I would never have gone into politics, I would have become an artist or philosopher." -- Hitler and the Power of Aesthetics, Preface xi

No sociopath could truthfully say such a thing, but then Hitler was definitely not a sociopath. He didn't lust after power for selfish benefit, as sociopaths tend to do. He was instead reluctantly dragged along by his desire to help others, to relieve the suffering of his people, to make things fair. He was focused on justice, and this is what the ruling sociopaths (like Stalin, Churchill, and Roosevelt) who dominated government positions of power and control used against him. By outraging Hitler's sense of justice, they could manipulate him into war, paint him as the bad guy, and con the entire world.

Hitler was an artist and a philosopher, which further reinforces the honesty of his statement. In other words, he wasn't lying. He was being as honest as usual, just stating the facts, with no desire to deceive and manipulate anyone. What a rare moment in history, when an honest and compassionate man gains the near-unanimous support of an entire nation and is forced to fight for survival against a cabal of organized sociopaths bent on his elimination. It's incredible stuff, especially given how we have been brainwashed to vilify this wonderful human being, and hero-worship his adversaries.

Quote:
If there is one person who turns my stomach at the mere mention of his name or the image of his face, that man is Adolf Hitler. Of course, I am hardly alone here as millions of people judge the Nazi Führer as the most cruel, evil, destructive, murderous person of the entire 20th century. So, when I saw Frederic Spotts’s Hitler and the Power of Aesthetics, I had mixed feeling. However, since I love anything insightful written on art and aesthetics, I went ahead and took the plunge. I’m glad I did... -- comment by Glenn Russell (source)

Mon Nov 27, 2017 5:50 pm
Site Admin

I was watching a video of a David Irving talk that I realized I had seen before. No matter, it was quite interesting, so it was no trouble to watch it again.

I found where I had posted about it (here), and I read what had jumped out at me on that first hearing. Different things jumped out at me this time through.

At around the 28:20 mark, Irving speaks of how a BBC documentary about Auschwitz had deliberately put false words in the mouth of a German SS guard at Auschwitz who was giving eyewitness testimony. The English translation was changed to have the guard say that he saw the gas chambers, when the original recording in German had no mention of any gas chambers. How revealing! Why must this kind of deception take place if the Holocaust story is true?

Irving summarizes his long experience with Holocaust eyewitnesses at 29:32.

Quote:
"They haven't got one eyewitness who is credible."

This is quite the statement, given that David Irving is probably the most respected historian on Hitler and the Holocaust, relying only on primary source documents, instead of parroting the works of other historians, as "conformist" historians tend to do.

Here is that lecture again:

David Irving - The Faking of Adolf Hitler for History
In case of censorship, an alternate copy is here.

Tue Nov 28, 2017 8:18 am
Site Admin

Quote:
After being appointed chancellor in 1933, the first building he (Hitler) had erected was not a monument to his own triumph -- comparable to Mussolini's Forum Mussolini or Franco's Vallee de los Caidos -- but a massive art gallery. -- Hitler and the Power of Aesthetics, Preface xi

Part of the vilification of Hitler is his portrayal as a megalomaniac. In reality, he was in no way, shape, or form a megalomaniac. We are usually treated to a video clip of Hitler during one of his impassioned speeches as evidence for his megalomania, but this is a deception akin to "cherry-picking". In reality, Hitler was a humble man who lived modestly. He was not at all self-absorbed, but was very much focused on the welfare of German people and the German nation.

I would also note that Mussolini built a sports stadium and Franco built a cemetery. I'm not convinced that these were monuments to their respective triumphs, as the author Frederic Spotts is implying. This suggests to me that the standardized brainwashing also vilifies Mussolini and Franco. I haven't studied these two leaders, so I don't really know, but I have studied Hitler, and there is no doubt that the public brainwashing regarding Hitler is extreme, even pathological.

Wed Nov 29, 2017 6:09 am
Site Admin

Quote:
Having failed to induce Churchill to drop out of the war in 1940, he complained to his field commanders, "It is a pity that I have to wage war on account of that drunk instead of serving the works of peace." -- Hitler and the Power of Aesthetics, Preface xi

Hitler considered the war an impediment to his task of rebuilding his nation. He didn't want war. He didn't want to invade other countries. He didn't want to conquer the world. The fact that we attribute all these things to Hitler is a crime, because they are not true. It is an even worse crime because the original perpetrators of these lies did it deliberately to enhance their public support in the world and benefit themselves.

Hitler was right, Churchill was a drunk, while Hitler didn't drink. Churchill was a sociopath, while Hitler was not. Churchill was firmly in the pocket of the Jewish cabal, while Hitler had refused to play ball with the Jewish forces.

Finally, I dislike the way the author Frederic Spotts chooses his words. He is reinforcing the lies about Hitler by saying "Having failed to induce Churchill to drop out of the war in 1940..." In early 1940, Britain and France were the only parties in the war! Germany wasn't fighting either of them at that point. Germany wasn't trying to "induce" Britain to "drop out of the war". Germany was basically saying, "I'm not going to fight with you." Hitler considered the English to be Germanic people. And why wouldn't he, given that English royalty was closely related to German royalty. Didn't the English royal family change their name to Windsor during WW1 to hide their close ties to Germany? By George, they did!

Quote:
The House of Windsor is the royal house of the United Kingdom and the other Commonwealth realms. It was founded by King George V by royal proclamation on 17 July 1917, when he changed the name of the British Royal Family from the German Saxe-Coburg and Gotha to the English Windsor, due to the anti-German sentiment in the British Empire during World War I. -- source

Wed Nov 29, 2017 7:09 pm
Site Admin

Hitler's last speech is prescient:

Hitler's Last Speech
January 30, 1945

You can only find a small part of it on YouTube, with the following warning:

YouTube wrote:
The following content has been identified by the YouTube community as inappropriate or offensive to some audiences.

Real history, delivered by one of the most significant (and wrongly vilified) men of the 20th century, is censored from YouTube. And there is NOTHING in that speech that merits censoring. So why would YouTube censor it? Could it be that YouTube, and parent company Google, are Jewish owned and directed? Are they discriminating against historical Germans? Are they guilty of a "hate crime" against historical Germans?

Modern politicians come across as degenerates compared to Hitler. They are simply worthless, which is indeed their actual value.

There is an RT video of Netanyahu calling for war on Iran that illustrates this. I cannot find the original RT clip, but I did find a commentary on it that is illustrative. It has no YouTube warning on it, despite the crude "adult" language of the commentary. So I'll put one on it myself:

The following content has been identified by the United People community as inappropriate or offensive to some sociopaths masquerading as Jews.

Netanyahu Pushes for War With Iran
Alternate copy here, because you know YouTube will censor this one.

Mon Dec 04, 2017 6:08 am
Site Admin

Quote:
A little later he (Hitler) commented, "Military battles are eventually forgotten. Our buildings, however, will stand." And, speaking of the cultural marvels he intended to create after his final victory, he assured his staff, "The funds which I shall devote to these will vastly exceed the expenditures which we found necessary for the conduct of this war."

Did he mean what he said? Are his words credible in light of the indescribable death and destruction he caused? Shortly after he launched his war in 1939, Albert Speer's secretary overheard him say, "We must end this war quickly. We don't want war, we want to build." Years later she asked herself, "Are we to think that that was a lie too?" It was not a lie, as the following pages show, but it was a half-truth. He wanted both war and art. Once he had won his war and established an Aryan state that was a dominant world power, he intended to devote himself to the creation of cultural monuments that would change the face of Germany and immortalize himself. Destruction was to be the way to construction. -- Hitler and the Power of Aesthetics, Preface xii

Author Frederic Spotts is clearly suffering from cognitive dissonance, defined as believing two contradictory ideas simultaneously. He rightly lays out evidence why Hitler didn't want the war, then wrongly concludes that Hitler did want "his war" and needed it to do "construction through destruction" and to "immortalize himself". Spotts' conclusions completely contradict his evidence, which is the usual problem encountered when you try to oppose the deceitful brainwashing propaganda (that I underlined in the quote above) that is fundamental to your beliefs.

Mon Dec 04, 2017 9:13 pm
Reply to topic   [ 648 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25 ... 65  Next