Reply to topic  [ 648 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38 ... 65  Next
Hitler -- What is the truth? 
Site Admin

Post Re: Hitler -- What is the truth?
Although attention is focused on the total destruction of Dresden, it was not the only holocaust deliberately planned and executed against German civilian populations.

Quote:
The destruction of Hamburg came on the night of July 27, 1943 and followed a smaller bombing three days earlier. In this second attack, a mix of munitions was used which had a higher proportion of incendiaries, including deadly phosphorus. It was here, not Dresden, that term ‘Feuersturm,’ or firestorm, was first used, and at least 45,000 to 55,000 civilians were intentionally murdered in an agonizing manner in a well-crafted firestorm that corralled the population, leaving them no escape.

The heinous ten day long firebombing not only murdered thousands, it left a million people homeless and the historic ancient city wholly obliterated. An astounding 30,000 of those killed in Hamburg were women and children. 1.2 million refugees fled the city in the immediate aftermath, many of them with mental and physical baggage (and some with other baggage: one distraught mother was found to be carrying her dead infant in her suitcase). The choreographed inferno circled the city and spread inward, creating a swirling column of super-heated air which generated ferocious 150 mile per hour tornado-like winds capable of snatching up small children and plucking babies from their mother’s arms. People were fried to the melting pavement or slowly choked by poison gases in cellars. At the same time the US military denied to the American public that any terror-bombing was taking place, they were supplying the British with the napalm-like phosphorous to burn German civilians alive. The chemical cannot be extinguished once ablaze, and these bombs sprayed their contents on people in such a way that a horrible death was the inevitable outcome.

With Hamburg, the world media, starting in London, turned the mass murder of German civilian populations into an “acceptable” and “legitimate” method of war, and RAF bombing runs would often be blithely referred to as “Hamburgisations” by their crews from then on. Aside from the “normal” terror-bombings, cities incinerated by these fiendishly crafted firestorms included Dresden, Wuppertal, Hamburg, Remscheid, Kassel, Braunschweig, Kaiserslautern, Saarbrücken, Darmstadt, Stuttgart, Heilbronn, Ulm, Pforzheim, Mainz, Würzburg and Hildesheim, all suffering immense civilian casualties. -- source

Did I read that right? Cities "incenerated by these fiendishly crafted firestorms"? As in "holocaust"? And there's a long list of such cities? And I've only been talking about Dresden?

• Hamburg
  • Dresden
  • Wuppertal
  • Remscheid
  • Kassel
  • Braunschweig
  • Kaiserslautern
  • Saarbrücken
  • Darmstadt
  • Stuttgart
  • Heilbronn
  • Ulm
  • Pforzheim
  • Mainz
  • Würzburg
  • Hildesheim

Isn't it remarkable that the holocausts perpetrated against the German civilian population is then turned around and used as a false accusation (The Holocaust™) by the Jews against the Germans? Isn't that what sociopaths do, accuse their opponents of their own malfeasance?

Fri Aug 31, 2018 7:35 pm
Site Admin

Quote:
Those who question the official WWII story are called revisionists, and many of them are fine with this label, but I have somewhat of a problem with this. To me, when I think of revision, I think of a “revised edition” of a book. Something is added, or there is an alteration, many times to improve upon the previous edition. The problem with this is that in the case of WWII, most “revisionist” scholars are doing something much more radical. Most are essentially tossing the official story in the garbage and completely starting over. And in fact, the more I research this topic, the more I agree with them and understand that what we were told, and what actually happened, is actually a complete 180 degree inversion. The official version is nothing more than allied wartime propaganda that has continued to this day. -- source

I have come to the same conclusion, that "the official version is nothing more than allied wartime propaganda that has continued to this day."

Quote:
Most of these “researchers” (Alex Jones, Henry Makow, Jim Mars or David Icke) are not critical at all of the official WWII narrative, yet they will go into detail about the “inside job” of 911, and other international conspiracies. Questioning WWII is the last stop, on the truth train, and the one with the biggest payback, in my opinion. -- source

Again, I completely agree that the "payback" is much bigger studying the deceptions foisted upon us from WW2. The "payback" comes in the form of understanding the enormity of the deception and the details of how they fool us, and the realization that this is standard operating procedure!

Sat Sep 08, 2018 6:05 pm
Site Admin

I have come to the same conclusion, that "the official version is nothing more than allied wartime propaganda that has continued to this day."

And here is an example:

Quote:
Perhaps fanning a few flames himself, Obama then said "we sure as heck supposed to stand up clearly and unequivocally to Nazi sympathizers," asking "How hard can that be, saying that Nazis are bad?" -- source

Oh, it's super easy, Obama, but it is wrong! Nazis weren't bad — it was the English (Churchill), the Americans (Roosevelt), and the Russians (Stalin)! But Obama is still there cheerleading to get us to maintain our brainwashing that it was the Nazis who were bad.

If the Nazis were so bad, then why did the Germans follow Hilter so faithfully? Was he holding a gun to their heads, as Jews like to claim? Was he terrorizing them? Was he threatening them?

Yes, the Jews tell us, Hitler was doing all of that. But where is the proof, and why does all the real evidence suggest that we are being fooled? For example, look at these pictures. Do you see terrorized Germans? Do you see fearful people? Why was Hitler able to walk or ride in the middle of cheering German crowds without someone putting a bullet through his head? He was clearly vulnerable, but he had no fear. Was it because he was truly loved by the German nation, because he was doing so much good for his people?

-- source

-- source

Sat Sep 08, 2018 11:56 pm
Site Admin

Quote:
The alliance between Hitler and the race he vowed to annihilate — the only instance of Jews fighting for Germany’s allies — is one of the most extraordinary aspects of the Second World War, and yet hardly anyone, including many Finns, know anything about it. -- source

There are lots of things wrong with this "extraordinary" story. Hitler never vowed to annihilate the Jews. There were many German Jews fighting for the Nazis. There were other Jews fighting for Germany's allies besides the Finnish Jews, too.

Germans with partial Jewish ancestry were called Mischlings, which means ‘half-caste, mongrel or hybrid’.

Quote:
A large number of former Mischlings rose to high rank: 2 Field Marshals, 15 Generals, 2 full Generals, 8 Lieutenant Generals, and 5 Major Generals. Former Mischling were Nazi party members – 4 were full Jews, 15 were half Jews and 7 were quarter Jews. -- source

All of these stories questioning why Jews would fight for Hitler must be massaged to support the Holocaust Lie, even though those same stories often provide examples contrary to the false narrative of Hitler intending to annihilate the Jews.

Quote:
Germans are even reported to have visited a field synagogue that was erected near the front line. “It was an unbelievable picture,” Rony Smolar, the son of Isak Smolar, the man who founded the synagogue, told a conference in the United States in 2008. “German soldiers in their uniforms, sat shoulder to shoulder with praying Jewish men. The Jewish worshippers noticed that some of the Germans even showed a certain respect for the Jewish service.”

Of course, many of the details of the Holocaust were still secret at this point. The Jewish soldiers didn’t know about the gas chambers and the horrors of Auschwitz, Dachau and Bergen-Belsen. -- source

Jewish soldiers didn’t know because the Holocaust Lie was still being invented. At that time, there were no horrors at Auschwitz, Dachau and Bergen-Belsen. They were just forced labor camps for prisoners and POWs, and the people there were treated properly, according to the rules of war, by the German military. No one was being gassed, no one was being deliberately starved, and no one was being killed because of their race or religion.

Tue Sep 11, 2018 6:55 am
Site Admin

Quote:
According to some historians, the question of who ordered the attack and why, has never been answered. To this day, no one has shed light on these two critical questions. Some think the answers may lie in unpublished papers of Franklin D. Roosevelt, Dwight Eisenhower, Winston Churchill and perhaps others. History reports that the British and American attack on Dresden left more than 2-1/2 times as many civilians dead as Britain suffered in all of World War II, and that one in every 5 Germans killed in the war died in the Dresden holocaust. -- source

One thing is for sure — the destruction of Dresden was the work of sociopaths. It's no coincidence that Roosevelt, Eisenhower, and Churchill were all sociopaths.

Quote:
Some say the motive was to deliver the final blow to the German spirit — that the psychological impact of the utter destruction of the heart centre of German history and culture would bring Germany to its knees once and for all.

Some say it was to test new weapons of mass destruction, the phosphorous incendiary bomb technology. Undoubtedly the need for control and power was at the root. The insatiable need of the dominators to exert control and power over a captive and fearful humanity is what drives acts of mass murder like the Dresden firebombing and Hiroshima. -- source

Quite right. The need for control and power is what sociopaths live for. For sociopaths, it literally defines their existence.

Quote:
I think there was also an additional hidden and cynical motive which may be why full disclosure of the Dresden bombing has been suppressed. The Allies knew full well that hundreds of thousands of refugees had migrated to Dresden in the belief that this was a safe destination and the Red Cross had been assured Dresden was not a target. The end of the war was clearly in sight at that point in time and an enormous mass of displaced humanity would have to be dealt with. What to do with all these people once the war ended? What better solution than the final solution? Why not kill three birds with one stone? By incinerating the city, along with a large percentage of its residents and refugees, the effectiveness of their new firebombs was successfully demonstrated. Awe and terror was struck in the German people, thereby accelerating the end of the war. And finally, the Dresden firebombing ensured the substantial reduction of a massive sea of unwanted humanity, thereby greatly lessening the looming burden and problem of postwar resettlement and restructuring. -- source

All of this aligns with the way sociopaths think. It takes a sociopath to imagine "the final solution" as being the extermination of other humans. Note that this is the way the Jewish sociopaths interpreted "the final solution" when they invented their Holocaust Lie, whereas to the German leaders, "the final solution" meant expelling the trouble-makers from their nation.

Quote:
We may never know what was in the psyche of those in power or all the motives that unleashed such horrific destruction of civilian life – the mass murder of a defenseless humanity who constituted no military threat whatsoever and whose only crime was to try to find relief and shelter from the ravages of war. Without the existence of any military justification for such an onslaught on helpless people, the Dresden firebombing can only be viewed as a hideous crime against humanity, waiting silently and invisibly for justice, for resolution and for healing in the collective psyches of the victims and the perpetrators. -- source

We will all know what was in the psyche of those in power as soon as we understand sociopathy. I already know what was in the psyche of those in power, even though the deviant mindset they possessed is abhorrent to me and resembles total moral insanity. The depravity of sociopathic thinking still shocks me whenever I personally encounter it, despite all the study I have undertaken to understand it. I am literally appalled by it when I encounter it, even though I know to expect it from sociopaths. They are monsters, even though their chameleon-like appearances paint them as normal. This is precisely the case for Roosevelt, Eisenhower, and Churchill, who so many people have mistaken for heroes. And how has Hitler been portrayed to us? Precisely in the same manner as our three sociopaths — exactly the opposite of what he truly was.

Hitler Youth group in 1937 with Adolf Hitler
-- source

Fri Sep 14, 2018 10:02 pm
Site Admin

My 93-year old French friend, who hates Germans and refuses to believe a word I say about the true history of WW2 that runs so contrary to the official story, surprised me. She sent me a link to the video below. Did she watch it? Is she ready to open her mind to the possibilities that come from facing the truth that has been denied us?

I first posted the Hellstrom video here over three years ago. Other posts referencing it are here ( 1 2 3 4 ). Despite having already watched it at least two times, I watched it again today. It is still hard to accept the evil that has been perpetrated against the Germans by the Allies, because the magnitude of that evil grows with each viewing of the video, in combination with the additional research and investigation I have done into the real but hidden history of WW2. The hidden controllers continue to brainwash us regularly even today, reinforcing the myth of the vile Nazi, the evil Hitler, and the totally innocent Jews. Why must they do this if not to continually divert the attention of all humanity away from the unspeakable evil that they themselves committed against humanity? Because the Germans are part of humanity. They are part of our history, our family tree, and our species. They are human. Though the same can be said for the sociopaths who are behind this program of mind control, propaganda, brainwashing, and tyranny, the sociopaths cannot be excused. They are the source of evil, and those that they persecute (the Germans) must therefore not be evil. And in fact the Germans are persecuted precisely because they opposed that evil. Hitler is always presented as the world's most evil man because he refused to play ball with the ruling sociopaths. He said "No, we will chart our own future, we will make our own way, and we will not be told what to do." He was right to do so. His only mistake was failing to see to what extremes sociopaths will go to enforce obedience. Would they commit mass murder against innocent women and children? Would they destroy a whole nation of 70 million people, who were among the most cultured and civilized in all of Europe? A normal mind recoils at such a thought and refuses to believe it. A sociopath's mind does not.

WW2 From the Germans Point of View HD (Hellstorm)
(duration 1:30:20)

Sun Sep 16, 2018 2:59 am
Site Admin

Gordon wrote:
As we discovered in Part 19: Government Manipulation and the Big Lie, tens of millions of innocent civilians were monstrously murdered during World War II by the Nazi war machine. The leadership of this juggernaut was attempting to create a “New Order” in which Germans would be the “master race” and most survivors of the juggernaut their slaves.

What utter nonsense! This is, of course, the tale that the Jewish sociopathic leaders have woven to demonize the German people who opposed them. It is part of the Holocaust Lie, a hoax of the highest order.

Gordon wrote:
From the information provided in Gustave Mark Gilbert’s Nuremberg Diary, as well as in other sources, we learn that all of the Nazi leaders exhibited clear signs of a compromised conscience and a severely reduced ability to feel empathy for their victims. Their diminished humanity was a result of (1) experiencing extreme childhood trauma; (2) growing up in a harsh authoritarian culture, in which suppressing one’s will and conscience and following a superior’s orders with little protest were key requirements; and (3) believing, after centuries of hearing treacherous rumors about the Jewish people, that Jewry was locked in an apocalyptic battle with non-Jewish Germans.

Parroting disinformation is not proper truth-seeking, but we all know parroting is standard human behavior. Nuremberg was an illegitimate kangaroo court, and any official books writing in support of the fraudulent proceedings are likely to be just as fraudulent.

Gordon wrote:
In addition, we recall from Part 19 that psychoanalyst and author Alice Miller, who conducted research on Adolf Hitler, established that Hitler’s father beat him daily for many years, starting at the age of three or four. The German leader, therefore, suffered throughout his childhood and adulthood from complex post-traumatic stress disorder (C-PTSD).

And there's your dose of propaganda for today! Hitler was the world's most evil man because his father "beat him daily for many years". Makes perfect sense, doesn't it? Only it's a lie.

Gordon wrote:
Indeed, German children of that period were commonly subjected to beatings and other sadistic abuse, such as stamping out the will of the child, beginning in infancy. As a result, this extreme abuse generally resulted in unquestioning obedience to authority. Hence, many Nazis suffered from C-PTSD, resulting in an inability to empathize with their victims combined with a strong tendency to follow orders from their superiors.

The same generalizations can be applied to American or English culture of the late 1800s and early 1900s, and be just as misleading.

Gordon wrote:
Other psychological reasons for a diminished capacity for empathy include a childhood so bereft of nurturance, love, and secure attachment (known as traumas of omission) or so filled with verbal abuse, sexual abuse, and beatings (known as traumas of commission) — with the two traumas often being concurrent — that the person develops behaviors that are commonly labeled reactive attachment disorder, borderline personality disorder, or narcissistic personality disorder.

There are plenty of sociopaths who are simply born that way, with no abuse necessary to bring out their inherent evil.

Gordon wrote:
In his book, Gilbert described the behavior of the Nazi leaders at the Nuremberg trials. Some were emotionally defensive. Others demonstrated what appeared to be genuine remorse and shame when they were finally confronted with witness testimony and films of the atrocities for which they were responsible. A minority of the indicted, however, displayed complete indifference and icy coldness when viewing and hearing the results of their deeds.

The accused at Nuremberg were being physically and psychologically abused! They were accused of horrific crimes that they knew they did not commit! They were in the clutches of psychopathic monsters who tortured and beat them in order to "break" them! Is it any wonder that some were "emotionally defensive" and displayed "indifference and icy coldness"? Especially when they knew the trial was bogus and that they would probably end up dead?
:face:

Gordon presents some very good information in his article on sociopaths, but as we can see from his beliefs about WW2, his reasoning has been compromised by the false information that was part of the standard brainwashing he received just from growing up in a culture run by sociopaths! This is a problem all normal people face! History is written by the victors, who are always the sociopaths, and they make sure we believe those false histories and draw the obvious conclusions they have prepared for us.

Quote:
First, though, I want to be clear that when the psychological and cultural conditions set the stage, relatively normal people can commit monstrous atrocities. This point cannot be overstated.

Wrong, Gordon. When the psychological and cultural conditions set the stage, relatively normal people can be made to believe that normal people commit monstrous atrocities. In fact, it is sociopaths that commit monstrous atrocities, or trick normal people into doing it for them.

The evil comes from the sociopaths, but they would like us to believe it comes from us.

The Nuremberg Tribunal was bad believing it was good. In other words, it was pure evil.

Mon Sep 17, 2018 9:41 pm
Site Admin

These workers could have beat Hitler to a bloody pulp with their shovels and sledge hammers before anyone could have reacted. Look how unprotected Hitler is. He is totally vulnerable. How can the world's most evil man walk unprotected in front of mobs of simple workmen?

Because he is them.

Hitler was a very good man. The Germans recognized that. They respected Hitler. They even loved Hitler. And Hitler respected and loved the Germans. Everything Hitler did was for his people. Because he is them.

The label of "the world's most evil man" was wartime propaganda that was the polar opposite of the real truth. The Holocaust™ is the same — wartime propaganda that was the polar opposite of the real truth. No one was ever gassed in the German concentration camps. That's right, no one. The Germans were a civilized nation, and they didn't go around gassing people. Hitler never used chemical weapons during the entire war, even though he had them at his disposal. So if he refused to use them against enemy soldiers, even when it could have changed the course of the war, why would he gas concentration camp prisoners whose labor was vital to the German war effort? He wouldn't. It's so obvious, but the public is so brainwashed with the totally wrong image of Hitler that they can't see the obvious.

The evil ones are the ones brainwashing the public with these lies. Think about that. Think about that hard. Who are the ones brainwashing the public with these lies? Who are they?

One thing is for sure — they are sociopaths.

Wed Oct 03, 2018 5:22 am
Site Admin

Amazon has encouraged me to revise my review and submit it again. I will do so, though what they object to and would like revised is not at all clear to me. Is it clear to you?

So today I decided to revise and resubmit my Amazon review of Hitler and the Power of Aesthetics by Frederic Spotts, as Amazon encouraged me to do in their July 2018 rejection email. Well guess what? Amazon has blacklisted me from reviewing this book! I can't even submit a revised review now. Even worse, they don't come right out and say I'm blacklisted, but instead present the following screen:

That's the old "plausible deniability" tactic that Amazon is using so they don't have to admit that they are deliberately discriminating against me. This is standard operating procedure for sociopaths, and Amazon is surely a sociopathic corporation dedicated to the sociopathic business model. Amazon discriminates, which according to Jews is a hate crime worthy of a prison sentence.

As an experiment, I tried reviewing other books on Hitler, one on Albert Speer, and even one on Nikola Tesla. In every case, I got the same message. Amazon clearly does not want me to review any of the books they sell!

So why encourage me to revise my review and submit it again?

It's a sociopathic thing.

Wed Oct 03, 2018 7:34 pm
Site Admin

I have also added two extracts from Adolf Hitler speeches at the end – which demonstrate what national socialism was really all about – community, family, comradery, altruism etc – as well as this I have added a gallery of Adolf Hitler images showing him with the German people and with animals… this man was not an evil tyrant.

Open your mind – you have been lied to about Adolf Hitler and National Socialism incessantly – from the moment you were born. There is a reason for this.

Two important points:

• Adolf Hitler was not an evil tyrant.
  • There is a very important reason why we have been lied to about Hitler and the Nazis.

In reality, Adolf Hitler was the opposite of an evil tyrant. That is why all of Germany (some 70 million strong in 1939), by almost unanimous consent, was united behind Adolf Hitler and his plan to make Germany great again. Not great militarily as we are falsely told, but great domestically within German borders.

The reason why we're told Hitler was an evil tyrant, a genocidal murderer, and a psychopathic madman was because the Allied crimes of WW2 were of such magnitude that only by painting the Nazis as worse could the psychopathic Allied leadership escape prosecution and justice. They would have been hanged, if the truth had come out, even if it took years to come out. So to protect themselves, they smeared the Nazis and hanged them instead.

If you don't think that is true, imagine if Hitler had ordered an atomic bomb dropped on Paris or London. How would history have painted Hitler then? Exactly as Hitler has been currently painted by the Allies, right? But Hitler did no such thing (the Nazis tested atomic bombs before the Americans could produce one), while the Allies did it twice, on Hiroshima and Nagasaki shortly after Germany was crushed. Yet that very real war crime against humanity of using atomic weapons against defenseless civilians was swept under the rug by false accusations of Hitler gassing innocent Jews by the millions, which never even occurred!

Only sociopaths can dream up and execute outrageous injustices of this magnitude and horrible nature. And those sociopaths were British and American leaders like Churchill, Roosevelt, and Truman.

Hitler was absolutely no sociopath, but Stalin, Churchill and Roosevelt were for sure.

Sat Oct 06, 2018 11:32 pm
Reply to topic   [ 648 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38 ... 65  Next