Reply to topic  [ 649 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19 ... 65  Next
Hitler -- What is the truth? 
Site Admin

Post Re: Hitler -- What is the truth?
In a past state of knowledge, I might have accepted everything in the following video as truth. It's astounding how your "state of knowledge" affects your perception of truth! Now I see the same video as masterful propaganda, a brainwashing tool, and a clever deception.

Particularly loathsome in this video is Gitta Sereny, with her biased and haughty opinions passed off as expert testimony.

Quote:
Gitta Sereny, the writer and journalist, who has died aged 91, spent her adult life wrestling with the huge moral question of how to explain evil. She did it primarily through an extraordinarily intense process of research and writing about the twin themes of the evils of the Third Reich, on which she became a formidable expert... -- source

She is no expert on evil or the Third Reich. Her starting point is highly biased, having already accepted without question the popular consensus concerning Nazis, the Holocaust, and Hitler. Her book about Albert Speer clearly highlights that bias:

Quote:
Speer was tried at Nuremberg and sentenced to long years in Spandau prison. Released in 1966, he had published two books when he contacted Gitta in 1977 to support an article she had written, challenging the rightwing historian David Irving's contention that Hitler was ignorant of the Nazi extermination of the Jews. Gitta was to spend 11 years researching and interviewing Speer, a man whom she confessed to liking and who, she insisted, had found a moral redemption. Though criticised by some reviewers for what they saw as an indulgence of her subject, the resulting book, Albert Speer, His Battle With Truth (1995), later dramatised by David Edgar at the National Theatre, repeatedly challenges Speer's contention that he too was ignorant of the fate of the Jews under the regime he had served so faithfully. -- source

So Gitta could not accept that Speer had no knowledge of the Holocaust, despite 11 years of studying him. It could never occur to her that the Holocaust was a vile Jewish lie! Of course Speer had no knowledge of it! Neither did Hitler, because the Holocaust was nothing but a masterful fabrication by the victors, a malicious twisting of the facts. Gitta even fought "a 20-year battle" with David Irving, a much more knowledgeable expert, over the same subject!

She couldn't be Jewish, could she?

Quote:
One intriguing aspect of Sereny was the way she denied her Jewish roots. -- source

Ah, no wonder she's so stubbornly biased.

So the video explores the relationship of Hitler and Eva, asking such stupid questions as "Was Hitler capable of love?" Hitler is well-known for the love he had for his mother, and his love and devotion to the German people. The assumption of the video is that Hitler was a madman psychopath, and thus incapable of love. Yet at 34:35 in the video, Gitta talks about "those he emotionally depended on", forgetting that psychopaths are not emotionally dependent on others!
:face:

Mr and Mrs Hitler

Sat Jun 03, 2017 9:56 pm
Site Admin

Poor woman! Knowing the truth of the Holocaust Lie allows anyone to see the cognitive dissonance she suffers from, as her experience working for Hitler can in no way be reconciled in her mind with the horrors she has been fed by the victors after the war. She has to conclude in retrospect that "He was crazy." But never in her two years of service at the Berghof did she have such a thought. So many Germans have suffered the exact same cognitive dissonance. That is the terrible price the relentless propaganda alone has inflicted upon them. It is, in fact, the "gaslighting" sociopaths are known to employ on their victims, deceiving and manipulating them to the point where they doubt the reality that they actually experienced.

And this interview is conducted by an Israeli Jew who could never conceive of such a deception, due to her pervasive Jewish indoctrination from birth. Horrific.

Former maid to Adolf Hitler interview

Sun Jun 04, 2017 3:39 am
Site Admin

Wow. This video claims to have an 11+ minute recording of Hitler in private conversation, but before we get to listen to Hitler's words and judge him for ourselves, we are subjected to the most outrageous brainwashing imaginable! I am only six minutes into the video and I am already incensed by how I am being deliberately manipulated into a prejudiced perspective! And I took notes of this process.

=====

@ 0:20 "... not as a screaming actor on the world stage, but as a human being, using the full power of his personality, trying to bend others to his will. This recording is an extraordinary window into the mind and madness of one of history's most terrifying figures." Give me a break, already! We just started, and I am already being subjected to mind control!

@ 0:54 "This is the Adolf Hitler we think we know, but this is just a caricature, images culled from the Nazi propaganda machine." BS! These are images anyone would have recorded of Hitler giving a public speech. They aren't "culled".

@ 1:10 "But there was another hidden Adolf Hitler, a soft-spoken, almost charming conversationalist." Only it wasn't "hidden", and he wasn't "almost" charming. This is how the truth is twisted around to support the agenda of this obvious video hit piece.

@ 1:34 "During his reign of terror, Hitler let his guard down only once, when his voice was captured not on stage, but behind closed doors." This is so misleading, implying that this recording was Hitler "letting his guard down only once". I suspect this recording is representative of Hitler in any private conversation. He would have been honest, straight-forward, reasonable, easy-going, non-threatening, diplomatic, and likeable. The sociopaths that made this video know it, which is why they must expend so much time preparing us to perceive the recordings according to their agenda.

@ 1:56 The comment from Prof. Wegner suggests Hitler was speaking genuinely, which he was! It suggests this is why Hitler was so convincing, which is true! This is precisely why other politicians had believed in Hitler's words. Hitler was not playing a game of deception. He was being straight-forward, reasonable, and honest.

@ 3:50 Hitler's image was not carefully manufactured by the Nazis. Hitler was genuine. He did not need to project a false image. He was simply himself, at all times.

@ 4:00 "The Nazis turned propaganda into a fine art, and a deadly weapon." No, the Jews did. This is just the Jewish sociopaths accusing the Nazis of their own malfeasance. The Nazis had the truth on their side, so they had no need to rely on propaganda. But the Jews, the masters of deception, lived and breathed propaganda all the time. This is what Hitler hated about the Jewish leaders.

@ 4:15 "The leading player in all this was Adolf Hitler." He was no "player". He was the real deal, a man of principle and honesty.

@ 4:28 "He accumulated absolute power by developing a pseudo-religious mystical cult of personality." My ass! You could say that about Stalin, or Churchill, or Roosevelt, but not Hitler. This is just pure propaganda bunk.

@ 4:50 The video tries to paint Hitler as an actor according to the situation, but this is ridiculous. The truth is that Hitler had the depth of experience to be at any time a diplomat, an intelligent statesman, a businessman, a war veteran, or a selfless patriot. He was, in fact, all of those things.

@ 5:05 "His tone is unmistakeably violent." My ass! "Violent" is deliberately misleading. How about serious, passionate, sincere, resolute, and direct? I'm sure no German listening carefully at that time would have characterized Hitler's tone as "violent".

=====

The brainwashing techniques are clear as a bell to me, but if I knew nothing but what I had been taught in school or by popular consensus, I would never be able to recognize those techniques. It is so horrific and insidious when you do recognize them!

Hitler Secret 1942 Voice Recording."Guesswork Documentary"

Sun Jun 04, 2017 5:45 am
Site Admin

Timothy Kuring wrote:
My grandfather did a lot of business in Germany before the war, and my mother said he was asked to run German businesses outside of the Axis during the war. He turned down the offer because he already had too much work to do, but I heard that he was disgusted with Allied conduct after the war, calling the Nuremberg trials a kangaroo court. I believed it, and I drew my own conclusion that the "Holohoax" was propaganda to cover for the embarrassment that should have resulted from seeing the inhumanity of the bombing of Germany.

Strategic bombing was invented by the British as the only affordable way to terrorize civilian populations and maintain world empire. Influenced by British thinking, America decided to use the same policy to maintain the American/British empire. They even outright acknowledged that they needed a policy of strategic bombing because the American people didn't have the will to put boots on the ground. It was all about maintaining a strategic bombing policy and distracting people from seeing the results. People should have (and probably would have) been outraged, and called for an end to bombing.

The leadership of the Allied nations should have been tried and hung for the bombings.

If we were truly Christian nations, we would have remembered what Jesus said about child killers and kindly offered our leaders the option of committing suicide before going after them. The Holocaust and the Nuremberg Trials were a big lying distraction put on by child murderers who needed to cover their own asses.

We are in so much trouble today because we let those evil inbred criminals continue to run things.
 -- source (comments section)

Another escapee from the mind control of the 20th and 21st century.

I am not alone.

Sun Jun 04, 2017 7:16 am
Site Admin

Quote:
Every year on June 6, I remember your Uncle Charles. On this day he was in the second wave of troops invading the beaches of Normandy. In my research I think I have found that his signal company was on "Bloody Omaha", the most tragic of all landing sites. (There were five invasion beaches). He would have been 19. This day is known in World War Two history as "the longest day." He once told me that the first job he had when he got on shore was to stack the bodies up so the tanks could come in. He and his brother Chap were always my heroes as a child. When I think I am having a bad day I remember what they were required to do so very young. They were members of the greatest generation. Charles came home, got a job, raised his family and did not talk about his experiences until very late in life. Please always remember Charles. We were blessed to have him.

This is the horrific effect of brainwashing in my own extended family.

If there was a "greatest generation", it wouldn't have been found in the American soldiers. It would have been found in the German soldiers that followed Hitler.

Uncle Charles said very little about the war he fought in. I suspect he had a sense for the magnitude of the lies but could not reconcile those lies with the BS propaganda that the public had been fed. So he simply didn't talk about it. He basically suffered from the same sort of cognitive dissonance as the post-war German public and the descendants of the Nazi leaders. Some of the descendants of the Nazi leaders, after hearing the horrific but false histories of their fathers and grandfathers, felt obliged to have themselves sterilized so that no further descendants would exist to carry on the family line! Can you imagine that? Can you realize how vile that kind of deception is? It is really "gaslighting", a technique sociopaths employ to cause their victims to doubt reality. The Nazi leaders were in fact exceptional people, not monsters, and their descendants should be proud to carry on the family line. But Jewish sociopathic leaders have convinced them otherwise.

World War II is often called the "Good War", as it is painted as an absolutely necessary war where the forces of good had to act to stop the forces of evil. Even this is utter BS. The forces of evil gaslighted the forces of good and got them to destroy one of the greatest forces of good that had ever managed to assemble itself!

The truth is slowly slipping out, but it needs to go viral. The forces of evil think they have won it all, and with such incredible ease. Do you think that's true? I don't.

Almost everything we were taught about WW2 was a deception. Listen and learn.

James Perloff on the Myths of the "Good War"

Sat Jun 10, 2017 5:11 am
Site Admin

Hey Zook! You especially need to listen to the James Perloff interview in the prior post. Your misconceptions about Hitler are so blatant for someone who claims to have such incredible discernment for the truth. You really should do something about that severe liability during your time away from UP.

I still point to this post of yours as a classic example of your flawed discernment. You dismiss the real Hitler painting as "too perfect" while accepting the forgery as more "plausible", even while pointing out the additional wing in the recent photo of the castle and the forgery!

If ever your discernment, however rudimentary, would show its face, it would be at that moment! Instead, you wrongly muse: "But was it present during Jahn's authentication of the second image? So many questions." Evidently, the additional wing was not present when Hitler painted the "too perfect" castle sometime in the early 1900s, which suggests the third image is the forgery!

Well, you can take some comfort in the fact that what I call the forgery sold for about $112,400. Evidently the Chinese buyer of that Hitler forgery lacks discernment as well. Compare the garbage he bought (your third image) to this watercolor by Hitler (also shown below), which is very much in his style, unlike the apparent forgery.

Sat Jun 10, 2017 7:30 am
Site Admin

The twisting of the truth in the video of this post is truly obscene. The first six minutes that I commented on are just the tip of the iceberg when it comes to the outrageous propaganda that this video delivers. Every effort is made to display Hitler in the worst possible light throughout the video. It is an avalanche of shameless lies that could only spring from the minds of sociopaths. This is precisely how the American public is deceived and manipulated to such disastrous effect. No wonder we are stupid sheep when we believe such nonsense!

Is there any doubt in my mind that the Zionist Jews totally control the U.S. media? Not when I have videos like this to point to. The same situation existed in the world even before Hitler came to power. Zionist Jews have long recognized the advantages of controlling the mass media. It's a power multiplier that allows a very small group of ruling sociopaths to herd the masses of mindless followers however they desire. Hitler was well aware of their power:

Adolf Hitler wrote:
Whoever understands the importance of press propaganda, and its infinite possibilities for inciting nations and besetting people, can imagine to what orgies of hate and passion against Germany the European western nations would be whipped. -- Hitler's Secret War, page 78

Prophetic words, for that is exactly what happened, and continues to happen. The video itself is a perfect example illustrating "to what orgies of hate and passion against Germany the European western nations can be whipped." As Leon Degrelle said, the true winners of WW2 were the Jews. And the victors write the history, especially when they control nearly all the media.

And most especially when they are sociopaths.

Sun Jun 11, 2017 7:39 am
Site Admin

Adolf Hitler wrote:
I did not learn about the War at a restaurant table reserved for regular customers. Nor was I, in this War, one of those who had to give orders or to command. I was an ordinary soldier who was given orders for four and a half years, and who nevertheless honourably and truly fulfilled his duty. But I thereby had the good fortune to know war as it is, and not as one would like to see it. As a simple soldier, who had known only its dark sides, I was for this war up to the last hour because I was convinced that the salvation of our Folk could lie only in victory. Since, however, there is now a peace which others have perpetrated, I fight to the utmost against a war which would not benefit the German Folk, but instead only those who once before sacrilegiously traded the blood sacrifice of our Folk for their interests. I am of the conviction that one day I will not be lacking in the determination, to bear the responsibility even, if necessary, of staking the blood of the German Folk. But I fight against even a single German being dragged off to a battlefield, for fools or criminals to nourish their plans on his blood. Whoever reflects on the unprecedented horror and the frightful misery of a modern war, or considers the boundless demands on the nervous stamina of a Folk, must take fright at the idea that such a sacrifice could be demanded for a success which in the most favourable case could never be consonant with this enormous effort. -- Hitler's Secret Book, page 105

These are Hitler's words, truthful and honest as usual. He knows war is insanity. He also knows it is only justified when the survival of a nation is at stake. Only when a nation must fight for its freedom, independence, and sovereignty, or lose all of these, is war a necessity. Hitler is entirely correct. Any thinking person can see it. But thinking people are rare commodities. What we mostly have today is brainwashed people.

We are brainwashed to believe Hitler was all about world conquest and domination. It says so right on the back jacket of this book! "Hitler's Secret Book is his forthright and chilling blueprint for world conquest and domination." Having slowly and carefully read 85% of the book now, I can tell you again ( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ) that this is utter BS. Hitler's Secret Book is his forthright and thoughtful blueprint for repairing Germany, uniting its people, and making it whole again. If a genuine and honest leader were to step forward in my country with a forthright and thoughtful blueprint for repairing the USA, uniting its people, and making it whole again, I would wholeheartedly support that leader! So would nearly every "Folk" in my country.

It is no mystery why Germans were ready to follow Hitler into the bowels of Hell itself, which they actually did. And it was England, France, Russia, and the United States that created that Hell for the German people. More specifically, it was the Jewish controlled puppet leaders in those countries (like Churchill, Stalin, and Roosevelt) responsible for deliberately creating that Hell. And who controlled the puppet leaders? Sociopaths, and primarily Jewish sociopaths.

Mon Jun 12, 2017 4:37 pm
Site Admin

Adolf Hitler wrote:
They have let the theatre sink to the level of a brothel, into sites of demonstrated race defilement, and destroyed all the foundations of our Folk Life with movies holding honesty and morality up to ridicule; they connive at the cubistic and dadaistic infatuation of our plastic art, they themselves protect the fabricators of this base deception or madness, they let German literature sink into mud and filth, and surrender the whole intellectual life of our Folk to international Jewry. And the same contemptible pack is so brazen faced as to stand up for German culture in the Southern Tyrol, whereby the only aim they have in mind, naturally, is to incite two cultured Folks against each other so that in the end they can all the more easily reduce them to the level of their own cultural wretchedness.

Thus is it in everything, however. -- Hitler's Secret Book, page 106

Hitler clearly sees the sociopathic agenda at work against Germany. He sees the divide and conquer tactics, the undermining of morality, the destruction of culture, and the deliberate pollution of national identity. He has also correctly identified the enemy waging this quiet war with silent weapons against Germany: international Jewry. This was in 1928, five years before Hitler will lead Germany, and five years before international Jewry will openly declare global economic war against Germany, confirming Hitler's astute observations.

Tue Jun 13, 2017 3:58 pm
Site Admin

Adolf Hitler wrote:
If Italy today puts a German in the Southern Tyrol in jail, the whole German national and Marxist newspaper pack straightaway screams bloody murder. But they completely overlook that in Germany one can go to jail for months merely on the basis of a denunciation, that house searches, violation of the mails, telephone tapping -- that is, sheer anticonstitutional deprivation of the personal freedoms guaranteed by the civil rights of this State -- are the order of the day. -- Hitler's Secret Book, page 107

Hey, sounds like the USA today! It's amazing how history repeats, and the Jewish sociopaths are at the root of it again.

Yes, to hear Hitler speaking just like a patriotic hero is not a welcome sound to Jewish ears. The real story, the truth, risks exposing the Zionist deceptions, which are so vile as to be utterly revolting (orchestration of WW1, Versailles Treaty, orchestration of WW2, the Holocaust Lie, the Nuremberg Trials). We have been so conditioned (programmed, brainwashed, mind controlled) to believe that Hitler is the devil incarnate, when the truth is just the opposite. Hitler wanted freedom, independence, equality, and civil rights for everyone! His only exception is reserved for those who would deny others the same rights they enjoy. And who would that be? The Jewish sociopaths and all cooperating Jews who believe they are God's Chosen People placed on this world to lord over others.

You will never see quotes like this attributed to Hitler. Yet those are his real words. Instead, you hear Hitler quotes like Zook tosses about, such as "Conscience is a Jewish invention." And those quotes are bogus! But we don't get a "Mea culpa" out of Zook when he is caught being an unwitting dupe. No apology, no admitting he is wrong, no taking responsibility for his idiocy, no change in his behavior, and no change in his twisted certainties. Could it be that is because Zook is not an unwitting dupe after all, but a willing agent of the Sociopaths, i.e. a Minion? Or is he just an independent sociopath doing what comes natural?

Wed Jun 14, 2017 9:01 pm
Reply to topic   [ 649 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19 ... 65  Next