Reply to topic  [ 42 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Liar, liar, pants on fire! 
Site Admin

Post Re: Liar, liar, pants on fire!
Hey, Hillary! Liar, liar, pants on fire!

Quote:
Clinton denied having been subpoenaed in an interview with CNN on Tuesday, insisting that she did not break the law.

“I’ve never had a subpoena,” she said when asked about why she would delete the e-mails off her server when facing a subpoena. “There’s nothing… again, let’s take a deep breath here, everything I did was permitted by law and regulation.”

However, Gowdy said the investigating Committee had immediately subpoenaed Clinton upon learning about her “unusual e-mail arrangement with herself.”

“The Committee has issued several subpoenas, but I have not sought to make them public," Gowdy said on Wednesday. “I would not make this one public now, but after Secretary Clinton falsely claimed the Committee did not subpoena her, I have no choice in order to correct the inaccuracy.” -- source

Correct the inaccuracy? You mean expose the pathological lying!

For a sociopath, lying (when they think they can get away with it) is standard operating procedure.

Fri Jul 10, 2015 9:26 pm
Site Admin

On the day before 9/11, Rumsfeld announced the Pentagon couldn't "track" $2.3 trillion.

9/10/2001: Rumsfeld says $2.3 TRILLION Missing from Pentagon

That was in 2001. A measly $2.3 trillion has slipped through the cracks. That's $2300 billion! Did you ever dream of being a millionaire? That $2.3 trillion could make you and over 2 million other American families millionaires!

If you think that is obscene, get this: total U.S. government spending in 2001, as reported by the U.S. government itself, was $1.86 trillion. :o

Did you get that? The amount of money the Pentagon spends (and supposedly "tracks") is included in that $1.8 trillion of total government expenditures. Military expenditures are part of government expenditures. So how is it the Pentagon can't track more money than the entire U.S. government reports having been spent? And the amount that can't be tracked is 25% of the Pentagon's budget? WTF!

Would you say that either the Pentagon or the U.S. government was lying? My bet is that they were both lying.

Cut to 2016, fifteen years later:

Quote:
A new Department of Defense Inspector General’s report, released last week, has left Americans stunned at the jaw-dropping lack of accountability and oversight.

The glaring report revealed the Pentagon couldn’t account for $6.5 trillion dollars worth of Army general fund transactions and data, according to a report by the Fiscal Times. -- source

Figures for total U.S. government spending for 2016 aren't available yet, but last year (2015), it was $6.4 trillion. So we are on track for another year where the amount the Pentagon can't track is around 100% of what the entire U.S. government claims to have spent.

What a scam! Who is running this scam? Sociopaths. Who else does this kind of thing (and is bold enough to announce it using national media)?

Sat Aug 13, 2016 1:15 am
Site Admin

Quote:
The Pentagon continues to escalate tensions in Russia and Asia. One likely reason is to ensure that its $1 trillion budget request moves through Congress without a hitch. -- source

So the Pentagon is asking for $1 trillion to spend in 2017, yet it can't account for $6.5 trillion in spending, which is over six times its total yearly budget?

Hey, Pentagon! Got lies?

Tue Aug 30, 2016 2:29 am
Site Admin

What about the biggest liar of the last eight years? We can't leave him out!

Quote:
Throughout his deplorable 8-year tenure, he broke every major promise made, including pledging:

• hope and change;
  • peace in our time;
  • observance of democratic values;
  • ending torture, illegal spying and detention without trial;
  • “a new era of openness;”
  • helping Israel and Palestine “fulfill their national goals: two states living side by side in peace and security;”
  • on Afghanistan (October 27, 2007): “I will promise you this, that if we have not gotten our troops out by the time I am president, it is the first thing I will do. I will get our troops home. We will bring an end to this (and the Iraq) war(s). You can take that to the bank,” implying an era of peace under his leadership; and
  • closing Guantanamo in one year; more on this below.

Instead we got endless wars of aggression. Hope and change became despair and continuity. Rule of law principles and democratic values were trashed.

Torture continues throughout America’s global gulag. Illegal spying is worse than ever. A “new era of openness” became the most secretive administration in US history, worse than Nixon. -- source

I won't mention his name. I doubt I need to.

Mon Dec 26, 2016 3:17 am
Site Admin

Quote:
"We've made America a better, stronger place for the generations that will follow." -- Barack Obama (source)

But what can you expect from a narcissistic sociopath?

Although, to be fair to Barry Soetoro, he is just a puppet and has to do what his hidden sociopath bosses command him to do. Of course, he knew this from the beginning, and gladly accepted. He will come out of the White House a multi-billionaire, just for "playing President".

It's nothing but evil serving Evil. And Evil is preparing the third global war in 120 years for humanity. ( 1 2 3 4 )

Looks like Einstein got it right:

“I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones.” -- Albert Einstein

Wed Jan 11, 2017 2:36 am
Site Admin

Quote:
The Obama administration granted less than a quarter of public requests for government files in its last year in office and spent $36.2 million on legal battles to keep its files secret, according to a new transparency report compiled for “Sunshine Week.”

Having aspired to be “the most transparent administration in history” at the beginning of President Barack Obama’s first term, it instead set records for denying, delaying or obstructing requests for government records under the Freedom of Information Act (FOIA), the Associated Press reported on Tuesday, citing analysis of data provided by the US government.

The Justice Department spent $12 million on legal costs in fighting to keep its files from the public, with the Department of Homeland Security spending $6.3 million and the Department of Defense spending $4.8 million, AP noted. The three departments received more than half of the total FOIA requests made in 2016.

“I will hold myself as president to a new standard of openness,” Obama said upon assuming office in 2009. “Transparency and the rule of law will be the touchstones of this presidency.” -- Barack Obama (source)

Barry Soetoro, professional liar. He told us his name was Barack Obama and that he was eligible to run for president. He claimed he was married to a woman despite being a homosexual prostitute as a young man. How could we have fallen for such an outrageous con?

Hey, sociopaths are masters of deception.

Thu Mar 16, 2017 5:04 am
Site Admin

Quote:
Declaring that the U.S. now has “the best economy in the history of our country,” Trump assured his Hoosier audience that America was “reclaiming our nation’s proud manufacturing history.” -- source

Yes, that's definitely a "Liar, liar, pants on fire!" type of statement. Even the mainstream media won't cover for him.

Trump's lies are so blatant, that he's a national embarrassment. Yet there is probably no one of any integrity in our political system that would be a viable candidate to replace him.

Even all the accolades in the press for the freshly-dead John McCain reek of dishonesty. From my perspective, his long life was extremely costly to the integrity of America. Can we already say the same for our beloved president? I believe we can...

"Believe what I say cuz I'm your president!"

Sat Sep 01, 2018 9:19 pm
Site Admin

Quote:
Obama Lied Repeatedly During His Friday Speech and His Democrat Audience Applauded Like Monkeys

Obama claimed the Trump economic miracle was his doing. Then Obama claimed his policies brought about several economic successes. -- source

If his lips are moving, his pants are on fire.

Sun Sep 09, 2018 5:51 pm
Site Admin

Quote:
Meanwhile, US National Security Council spokesman Garrett Marquis has said that the United States is committed to a policy that provides for Venezuela's peaceful return to democracy.

"U.S. policy preference for a peaceful, orderly return to democracy in Venezuela remains unchanged… The United States government hears daily the concerns of Venezuelans from all walks of life – be they members of the ruling party, the security services, elements of civil society or from among the millions of citizens forced by the regime to flee abroad. They share one goal: the rebuilding of democracy in their homeland," Marquis said as quoted by the Politico news outlet.

Marquis added that Venezuela needed to restore the rule of law and governance based on democratic practices to find a way out of the country's worsening crisis. -- source

I'll let one of the commenters respond for me:

Rita Lama wrote:
Venezuela is democratic! Presidente Maduro WAS ELECTED by the vast majority of the people!!! BUT, his party is NOT pro-US, his party is pro-sovereignty. This is why Marquis says such absurd lies. The 'return to democracy' means return of US and foreign exploitation in the country - like is happening in Argentina nd Brazil right now...

Precisely right. I'm not the only one who can see these lying sociopaths.

Pretty boy Garret Marquis -- "Will lie for wages and perks."

Tue Sep 11, 2018 1:56 am
Site Admin

The first story was that flight MH17 was shot down by a surface to air missile... Do I smell pants burning?

That was four years ago, and yes, I did definitely smell pants burning.

Quote:
By no means do we know every detail about how the MH17 was shot down, but what we do now know for certain is that the narrative for that event which was supplied by Ukraine’s team on May 24th — the official account of how it happened — isn’t just false; it is outright fraudulent. -- source

So the whole thing was an exercise in lying, but why?

Quote:
Western governments, and their ‘news’ media, are treating their citizens, their own publics, not really as citizens, but as suckers. They are treating them as subjects, instead of as citizens. This is not authentic democracy. It is neo-feudal; it is, in fact, fascism. -- source

Well, yes, of course, we know that. Deception and manipulation is what the ruling sociopaths do. But why kill 80 innocent children and over 200 innocent adults that were on flight MH17?

Quote:
The entire “Buk” ‘explanation’ of the downing of the Malaysian airliner (the idea that only a Buk missile caused the physical wreckage which was found) is for suckers only; and everyone in official circles, and in the press, who peddles it, is just as fake as the ridiculous story-line that he or she is peddling. To fall for it, after being provided all of the authentic evidence, which has been linked-to here, one would have to be a willing slave to psychopaths. In this case, the psychopath was Obama, who not only had perpetrated a bloody coup to overthrow the democratically elected President of Ukraine in February 2014 but who also was now struggling, and had a very pressing obsession, to get the EU to accept his sanctions against Russia for its having accepted the pleas of Crimeans (who had voted 75% for that President) to become restored again to Russia. The 14 July 2014 mass-murder that was set up to be blamed against Russia was Obama’s trick that enabled him to win his way on this. -- source

Obama is just a puppet doing what he is told by his controllers, who answer to the ruling sociopaths. So killing innocent people is just a move in a psychological chess game that the ruling sociopaths play in their quest for more power and control.

Quote:
The US regime masterminded this mass-murder in order to win the EU’s support for sanctions against Russia, and the EU knowingly complied, and continues to comply, with the American regime’s ongoing aggressions and lies against Russia. The 298 MH17 murder-victims are thus not only the US regime’s victims, but vicariously victims also of the EU — and not, at all, of Russia. Russia was instead the real intended target of the possible Ukrainian Buk missile, and of the Ukrainian fighter-jets, that brought down the MH17. The MH17 victims were merely “collateral damages” in the US regime’s secret decades-long and ongoing anti-Russia war. This is how today’s America competes in the world, by playing very dirty, and getting away with it, helped by its allies, which endorse, and join in, the US regime’s atrocities. -- source

That's evil indeed. And that's exactly how sociopaths would behave.

Fri Jan 04, 2019 7:34 am
Reply to topic   [ 42 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next