Reply to topic  [ 24 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
What Matrix? 
Site Admin

Post What Matrix?
What is the Matrix?
Quote:
Morpheus: It is the world that has been pulled over your eyes to blind you from the truth.
What truth?
Quote:
Morpheus: That you are a slave, Neo. Like everyone else you were born into bondage. Into a prison that you cannot taste or see or touch. A prison for your mind.

We do get to see hints of the Matrix that we are living in, from time to time. They sell us the Iraq War based on non-existent "weapons of mass destruction" (the infamous WMDs). They sell us the invasion of Afghanistan with the false-flag destruction of the World Trade Center on 9/11. They sell us a con-artist president with campaign promises that never materialize. In fact, we are force-fed the opposite of what was promised.

The biggest world event of my life was probably the Moon landings. There have been stories that they were faked, that the photographs were staged, that ETs told us to stay at home. How do we separate the truth from the lies?

Here is another hint of the Matrix. The cameras I used as a teenager used built-in parallax range finders to measure distance. I understand the concept of stereoscopic parallax from that experience. About two years ago, a Russian scientist published the results of a study using Apollo 15 photographs that provided convincing evidence that all of the photos were shot in a sophisticated studio. The smoking gun was stereoscopic parallax analysis. Here is that study.

Quote:
A precise, curved concave transformation applied to the megabit pixels image confirms the fact that a ‘lunar’ scape was projected onto a forward-tilted, slightly convex panorama background screen. Any other technique fails to replicate the nature of the remote 'land'scape simultaneously for a million pixels of the image. -- source

by OLEG OLEYNIK, Ph.D.c
Previously of the Department of Physics and Technology
Kharkov State University, Ukraine

Wed Feb 19, 2014 4:48 am
Site Admin

Post Re: What Matrix?
Quote:
The methodology for creating this exceptionally loyal and obedient modern breed, homo domesticus, can be described as having seven pillars from which an immense matrix captures the talking simians and their conscious minds and hooks them into a complex mesh from which few ever escape. The system is so advanced that those who do untangle themselves and cut their way out of the net are immediately branded as mentally ill, anti-social, or simply losers who can’t accept the ‘complexity of modern life’, i.e. conspiracy nuts. -- source

Interestingly, the people who run the Matrix and the massive system of control that permeates our world are the people who actually are mentally ill, anti-social, and can't accept the simple philosophy of liberty and justice for all.

As the article correctly points out, the seven pillars supporting the Matrix are:

1. Education - "We must be indoctrinated, sent to Matrix boot camp, which of course is school. How else could you take a hunter and turn him into a corporate slave, submissive to clocks, countless bosses, monotony and uniformity?"

2. Government - "Government, and the laws they create and enforce are institutionalized social control for the benefit of those who have seized power. This has always been the case and always will be."

3. Patriotism - "Patriotism is pure abstraction, a completely artificial mechanism of social control."

4. Religion - "Of course the liturgies of our mainstream religions offer some solace and connection, but in general they simply provide the glue for the Matrix. A brief perusal of the news will clearly show that their ‘God’ seems most comfortable amidst the killing fields."

5. Circus -- "The sad thing about circus is that it’s generally not even entertaining. The slaves are told it’s time for some fun and they move in hordes to fill stadiums, clubs, cinemas..."

6. Money - "Money is their most brilliant accomplishment. Billions of people spend most of their waking lives either acquiring it or spending it without ever understanding what it actually is."

7. Culture - "If money is the shackles of the matrix, culture is its operating system. Filtered, centralized, incredibly manipulative, it glues all their myths together into one massive narrative of social control from which only the bravest of souls ever try to escape."

This is a very illuminating article, well worth reading.

Fri Aug 01, 2014 8:52 pm
Site Admin

A different perspective of the Matrix from Richard Sauder.

Whence springs the simulacrum? Whence stems the mind, body and soul deceiving fraud?

Ah, that is the source of much contention.

Some say the Archons that John Lash has talked and written so extensively about are the cause. Others maintain that nefarious E.T. species are at fault. Those of a fundamentalist, religious bent will lay the blame on Satan (whoever or whatever "Satan" is).

I don't presume to have a definitive answer to this question, though ayahuasca has repeatedly shown me certain aspects of this reality simulacrum. It is subtle, seductive, deceptive, insidious, persistent, unrelenting, nearly all pervasive, calculating, conniving and deeply malevolent.

This planet is under its ruinous spell.

Tue Oct 28, 2014 5:57 pm
Site Admin

Even an illusion like the Matrix has a hidden, underlying structure.

Quote:
The USA is, and always has been, a huge corporation ruled from abroad. Its initial name was the Virginia Company and it is owned by the British Crown and the Vatican, who receive their yearly share of the profits.

The United States corporation was created behind the screen of a 'Federal Government' when, after the manufactured 'victory' in the American War of 'Independence', the British colonies exchanged overt dictatorship from London with the far more effective covert dictatorship that has been in place ever since. -- source

Wed Dec 10, 2014 4:12 am
Site Admin

A large part of the Matrix is theater, or the artful presentation of the illusion. Theater is just another word to describe the deception and manipulation of the audience. False-flag operations are one kind of theater used to convince people to think along certain lines. There are other ways as well. Most rely on instilling "shock and awe" in the minds of the observers (the old Hegelian Dialectic of "problem, reaction, solution"). Shock and awe was even the stated psychological objective in the orchestrated war against Iraq in 2003. It's an old concept, and it has been used throughout history.

Quote:
Blitzkrieg: The "intent was to apply precise, surgical amounts of tightly focused force to achieve maximum leverage but with total economies of scale."
Sun Tzu: The "selective, instant decapitation of military or societal targets to achieve shock and awe."
Haitian example: "Imposing shock and awe through a show of force and indeed through deception, misinformation, and disinformation."
The Roman legions: "Achieving shock and awe rests in the ability to deter and overpower an adversary through the adversary's perception and fear of his vulnerability and our own invincibility." -- source

It is used on smaller scales as well. An example might be a fake assassination.

Quote:
True to his self-promoting form, Teddy Roosevelt the drama queen wastes no time in proclaiming to the crowd: “Friends, I shall ask you to be as quiet as possible. I don’t know whether you fully understand that I have just been shot.” (26)

The horrified audience in the Milwaukee Auditorium gasps as the theatrical Teddy unbuttons his vest to reveal his "bloodstained" shirt. He continues: “It takes more than that to kill a bull moose.” (27)

Now the crowd is really buzzing as the legend of Teddy Roosevelt reaches new heights of super-humanism. The babbler continues before launching into yet another 90-minute speech about nothing: “But fortunately I had my manuscript, so you see I was going to make a long speech, and there is a bullet - there is where the bullet went through - and it probably saved me from it going into my heart. The bullet is in me now, so that I cannot make a very long speech, but I will try my best.” (28) -- source

Was it a real assassination attempt, or was it theater? Already, the candidacy of Teddy Roosevelt was theater:

Quote:
The aim is not to install Roosevelt, but rather to steal enough Republican votes from Taft so that Democrat Woodrow Wilson can become the next President. -- source

It worked, and Wilson did win. He obediently carried out the orders of his handlers, including signing the Federal Reserve Act of 1913, which turned over control of U.S. money to private bankers (sociopaths), and the Revenue Act of 1913, which create the income tax as a way to underwrite the debt the Federal Reserve would inflict on America.

I recall when Ronald Reagan was shot, with a small .22 caliber bullet instead of a .38, he didn't brush it off with over-the-top bravado and grand-standing, like the colorful Teddy did. Reagan was a professional actor, unlike Teddy, and I don't think Reagan was acting that day.

Mon Mar 02, 2015 9:25 pm
Site Admin

Note that Woodrow Wilson knew what he was getting into when he chose to serve the interests of the ruling sociopaths as a puppet president:

Quote:
"A great industrial nation is controlled by its system of credit. Our system of credit is privately concentrated. The growth of the nation, therefore, and all our activities are in the hands of a few men ... [W]e have come to be one of the worst ruled, one of the most completely controlled and dominated, governments in the civilized world—no longer a government by free opinion, no longer a government by conviction and the vote of the majority, but a government by the opinion and the duress of small groups of dominant men."

All of the above is from Woodrow Wilson's The New Freedom: A Call for the Emancipation of the Generous Energies of a People (New York and Garden City: Doubleday, Page & Company, 1913).[1] In this same work, Wilson also wrote the below:

"Since I entered politics, I have chiefly had men's views confided to me privately. Some of the biggest men in the United States, in the field of commerce and manufacture, are afraid of somebody, are afraid of something. They know that there is a power somewhere so organized, so subtle, so watchful, so interlocked, so complete, so pervasive, that they had better not speak above their breath when they speak in condemnation of it." -- source

Mon Mar 02, 2015 9:45 pm
Site Admin

Quote:
Morpheus: The Matrix is everywhere. It is all around us. Even now, in this very room. You can see it when you look out your window or when you turn on your television. You can feel it when you go to work... when you go to church... when you pay your taxes. It is the world that has been pulled over your eyes to blind you from the truth.

Neo: What truth?

Morpheus: That you are a slave, Neo. Like everyone else you were born into bondage. Into a prison that you cannot taste or see or touch. A prison for your mind.

The Matrix is a false reality, a deception, deliberately designed by organized sociopaths to trick people into slavery, and into defending their slavery as if it were their natural condition.

Quote:
Morpheus: What is the Matrix? Control. The Matrix is a computer-generated dream world built to keep us under control in order to change a human being into this (a copper-top battery, AKA a source of power).

What do organized sociopaths want? Control. Organized sociopaths are con-artists creating a dream world built to keep us under control in order to change human beings into duped slaves.

"None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free." -- Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Quote:
Morpheus: As long as the Matrix exists, the human race will never be free.

As long as the sociopaths occupy positions of power and control where they can easily deceive and manipulate the public (essentially creating the Matrix), the human race will never be free.

As it is, the human race has never been free!

Do you think that's our natural condition now?

Quote:
Morpheus: You think that's air you're breathing now?

Morpheus: Asking The Hard Questions

Mon Jul 06, 2015 6:37 am
Site Admin

If 9/11 was an inside job, and the Oklahoma City Murrah Building "terrorist bombing" was too, and so were many other events (Boston Marathon bombing, Sandy Hook, Aurora cinema shooting, etc.), could it be that faking "reality" is standard operating procedure for the controllers of this world? I mean, even the massacre at Oradour-sur-Glane in 1944 was rewritten from what really happened to best serve the rulers. At about the same time, the same thing happened concerning the German concentration camps, which became the monstrous genocide of 6 million Jews in the inhuman gas chambers, a terrifying Holocaust! Only, none of those things happened like we were told. The truth was reworked into propaganda in order to deceive us. And that deception was for purposes of controlling our perceptions and thinking processes. It was all "problem-reaction-solution". Mind control. A Matrix of illusion.

So why should the Moon landing in 1969 be any different?

Quote:
"These people know only too well how to use falsehood for the basest purposes.” -ADOLPH HITLER”, 1925.

Hummm, even a scum of the earth dirtbag like Adolph Hitler knew how to manipulate the masses…

So you think America actually landed men on the moon? Well, think again. We have proof that the moon landings in the late 60’s and early 70’s were all a big lie! -- source

And maybe what we've been told about Adolf Hitler is also propaganda. Maybe he really did have some insight into the methods the real controllers of the world were using. Hitler was just a common soldier in World War I, a nobody, an independent loner, a sensitive momma's boy. Even so, he distinguished himself for bravery many times, earning Germany's highest medal, the Iron Cross. Still, he was highly disillusioned by the whole war debacle. He witnessed the insanity of it.

Hitler was also a talented artist with a trained eye and skilled hands, and his art is impressive and moving, though few have seen it as it is always denounced just like Hitler himself.

So everywhere around us we see a Matrix of lies, and yet we are programmed from birth to believe it. And the majority of us exit this life believing it. Even the person I quoted will believe the Hitler lie without question while boldly challenging the NASA moon landing lie. The irony is crushing and illustrates the depth of the rabbit hole that few dare investigate.

The Matrix - Follow the White Rabbit. . .

The Matrix is Real [2014]

Wed Aug 12, 2015 6:08 am
Site Admin

Stanley Kubrick left clues to call attention to his secret work for NASA filming the Apollo 11 simulated lunar surface footage. One clue was allegedly leaving two Polaroid pictures on the footpad of the lunar lander, which can be seen with enlargement. Some parts of "The Shining" also contained clues.

Jay Weidner talks about this in the latter part of this interview with Jeff Rense:

Jeff Rense & Jay Weidner - The Last Avatar

Wed Aug 12, 2015 10:17 pm
Site Admin

Quote:
Everything is fake in our society today – or at least a great many things are. Our world is filled with an extraordinary amount of lies, deception, disinformation, misinformation, fakery, fraud, facades, mirages, propaganda and brainwashing. The good thing though is that once you awaken to the deception, you can use it as a tool for raising your consciousness. The idea that virtually everything is fake can be empowering rather than depressing. -- source

The reason everything is fake is sociopaths. Sociopaths lead us (because they are drawn to the highest levels of hierarchy like moths to a flame), and they are all about deceiving and manipulating the people to gain more power and control over us. Deceiving = fakery. With sociopaths in charge, everything becomes fake. Once you realize where the deception comes from, and how pervasive it is, you do indeed become empowered. You start to know your enemy, an enemy you didn't even know you had.

Sat Aug 15, 2015 4:48 am
Reply to topic   [ 24 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next