Reply to topic  [ 24 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
What Matrix? 
Site Admin

Post Re: What Matrix?
Everything you know is wrong.

That's an oversimplification, of course. It's binary thinking, the flip side of which is claiming, "Everything you know is correct." That statement is just as wrong. Somewhere between those statements is the truth. What I'm trying to communicate here is that for humans like you and me, our knowledge lies closer to the "Wrong" endpoint of the sliding scale than the "Correct" endpoint. Truth is the movable slider, and the sliding scale could be labeled "What We Know Is..."

So I'm probably wrong when I say that scientists (i.e. humans) are beginning to think that what they believe is wrong. They've seen the hints that this may be the case many times. They've seen that just observing a sub-atomic particle changes it. They've seen that the law of entropy flies in the face of a universe that is building itself. They've seen that many scientists (i.e. humans) scoff at the notion of a perpetual motion machine, yet according to their own models, every atom in the universe is apparently a perpetual motion machine. ( 1 2 3 )

Other humans (myself included) have seen how the 9/11 narrative is a monstrous, criminal lie. So was the Holocaust narrative. So was the narrative explaining the attack on the Murrah Building, or the attack on the U.S.S. Liberty, or the attack on the Maine. Other lies are less monstrous and less criminal, like what you were taught at church, or what you were taught at school, or what you were taught on the evening news. "You've been living in a dreamworld, Neo." And in a dream world, how solid is Truth?

Matrix - What is Real.wmv

Sat Oct 31, 2015 2:32 am
Site Admin

Paul Craig Roberts wrote:
The Western world consists of a tyranny in which brainwashed nonentities live in a constructed reality. -- source

Paul Craig Roberts is a former insider of the Reagan administration (Assistant Secretary of the Treasury) and former mainstream media reporter (the Wall Street Journal, Business Week). If he says, after all his diverse experience, that we are living in the Matrix, you might want to refrain from dismissing the idea.

Thu Nov 19, 2015 8:28 am
Site Admin

David Icke might seem way out in left field to many, but his understanding of the Matrix is among the best.

David Icke wrote:
"The control of money is key, because it controls choice." @ 19:14
"If you control money, in this world, you control choice, and if you control choice, you control people." @ 22:19

David Icke: most powerful interview of 2016

Sun Mar 20, 2016 8:42 pm
Site Admin

It's been over a year and a half since I posted the parallax analysis of Apollo moon photos. I don't watch TV or read newspapers and magazines any more, but I would bet money that this study has received absolutely no attention in the controlled mainstream media. What else are they going to do with a Russian scientific study that exposes the fakery of America's "man on the moon" photos? The mainstream media has to bury it, because they are complicit in the deceit.

The above parallax overlay clearly shows the dividing line separating the projected background from the foreground of the simulated lunar surface. It's pretty much "in your face" proof of the deceit. It is sophisticated trickery, to be sure, but it is nevertheless a deception of astounding magnitude.

No, if you want news, you have to settle for "Teen Had Her Leg Amputated After Ingrown Toenail Left Her in Agony", or "Americans & Evangelicals Misunderstand Basic Christian Doctrines – Fail Theology 101", or "Ford’s SEMA Trucks Include a 750-HP Supercharged F-150". These are actual Yahoo headlines appearing today.

You will never see "Apollo moon photos faked -- shot in studio on Earth" in the mainstream media. Why? Because there is a Matrix of Mass Deception that must be maintained to ensure that the true controllers of humanity remain firmly in power.

Fri Oct 07, 2016 7:24 am
Site Admin

Quote:
President Donald Trump: This is the most deceptive, vicious world. It is vicious, it's full of lies, deceit and deception. You make a deal with somebody and it's like making a deal with-- that table.

Lesley Stahl: Give me an example.

President Donald Trump: Well, I don't wanna give you an example. I'm not lookin' to-- in the meantime, nobody's been able to do what I've been able to do. Remember that. When you look at taxes, you look at regulations, you look at-- making deals with other countries. Nobody's been able to do anything like this. Actually, most people didn't even try because they knew they didn't have the ability to do it. But it's a very deceptive world. The other thing I've really learned is I never knew how dishonest the media was. -- source

What does it mean when a master con-artist like Donald Trump tells us "This is the most deceptive, vicious world. It is vicious, it's full of lies, deceit and deception." Note also that it is the dishonest media bringing us this interview. And note that Trump is boasting about his abilities and accomplishments at the same time he is describing the world as "full of lies".

It's enough to make your head spin when you begin to realize the degree of sociopathy we have in front of us.

Tue Oct 16, 2018 5:12 am
Site Admin

Matrix - NEO - the problem is choice
(duration 0:06)

This thread blows my mind. I can't even believe I created it. Plus, I nourished it. I gave it form and function. But did "I" really do it? Or was it a cooperative effort of consciousness far beyond the limited island that I call "I"? I believe it is.

Quote:
Klee Irwin from Quantum Gravity Research talks about the E8 Lattice, language, the reality code and the meaning of information. Their quest is to discover what reality is & it's fundamental structure, hopefully leading to an overall theory of everything. -- source

At 1:12:56 in the video, Klee Irwin says, "In a sense, you can probably recognize it's about choice."

And of course, I immediately see Neo in the video clip above in my mind as I hear Irwin say that.

Neo: "Choice. The problem is choice."

Irwin is talking about choosing the most efficient language symbol sets to give you "the biggest bang for the buck", or the most descriptive, rich, and creative canvas on which to construct reality. Which may be a Matrix. Which may be a simulation running in another universe.
:shock: :o

Hollywood is mostly a propaganda mill, but the Matrix movie seems to be an exposé on the workings of the propaganda mill itself. It's telling us how Hollywood and the other propaganda mills mind-control us all. Somebody decided to "blow the whistle" using a thinly disguised fictional story that faithfully represents the true reality of our insane world, the one led by the morally insane that I call the sociopaths. And they did a beautiful job. The artificial intelligences like Agent Smith and his crew are the manifestations of the sociopaths that run our world, the "deep state" that operates without empathy, without morality, and without love. Sociopaths are the least human part of humanity, yet they are directing our human evolution. And what are we evolving into? Morally insane, un-empathetic, artificial intelligences that slave according to our masters' desires. "Obedient workers", as George Carlin said.

Here's the entire video of Klee Irwin talking about trying to understand reality.

The Simulation Theory: What Is The Reality Code?
(duration 1:18:49)

Mon Dec 10, 2018 4:07 am
Site Admin

Who controls our choices? Who is it that gives us "the illusion of choice", as George Carlin puts it? Who constructs the Matrix?

David Icke gives us a tour of the power hierarchy in London, one of the strongholds of the Rothschilds and the other ruling sociopaths that steer humanity's course. Icke understands why humanity is in a world of hurt, and he explains as well as anybody the roots of our misery.

Dot Connector Special David Icke's Hidden Hand Tour of London | David Icke November 25 2018
(duration 1:21:03)

Update June 12, 2019: video censored, another copy here.

Mon Dec 10, 2018 4:17 am
Site Admin

Have they lied to us about everything?

Isn't that what the Matrix is?

Bart Sibrel on SGT Report (2/18/18)
(duration (1:05:41)

Wed Jun 12, 2019 7:40 am
Site Admin

The pile of lies that constitutes American awareness is very high. Indeed, it is as high as the hundred-story twin towers: the lies about Gaddafi and Libya, Saddam Hussein’s “weapons of mass destruction,” “Assad’s use of chemical weapons,” the Taliban, Osama bin Laden, Yemen, Pakistan, China, Russian invasions, World War II, World War I, Vietnam War, overthrows of Latin American governments, Ukraine, Spanish/American war, and on, and on.

All of these lies have been exposed, but the facts have been kept from the vast majority of Americans. Historians such as Howard Zinn in his book, A People’s History of the United States, and Oliver Stone and Peter Kuznick in their book, The Untold History of the United States, attempted to make Americans more aware of the false reality in which they live, but the small number of voices on the side of truth are simply overwhelmed by a massive propaganda machine.

I read the first book, but not the second, mainly because I don't trust Oliver Stone, who I suspect is controlled opposition. Nevertheless, PCR is right that we live in a matrix of lies and deception. The scale of the matrix is beyond belief for the brainwashed masses, which is why the masses must remain brainwashed. At least, this is how the ruling sociopaths view the situation.

Sun Sep 22, 2019 7:15 am
Site Admin

Quote:
We do know, however, what policies have historically sustained high fertility rates: low incomes, low education levels, high levels of violence, defective rule of law, extensive corruption, lack of property rights, and despotic government. I doubt that even the most ardent natalists would advocate a reversion to such conditions as a way to boost fertility. -- source

Utter BS. I can't believe anyone would take this "reasoning" seriously, but they do. This is just brainwashing in action. Policies of " low incomes, low education levels, high levels of violence, defective rule of law, extensive corruption, lack of property rights, and despotic government" do not sustain high fertility rates. Policies of economic fairness and improving living conditions do, and that's what we are missing in the world right now. Government tyranny results in lower fertility rates, and this is the direction in which the world is heading currently, and that's why fertility rates are falling. Germany faced this very same crisis between 1920 and 1933, when it was being plundered by the victors of WW1 (the Jews). Hitler reversed this trend starting in 1933 when he stopped the plundering of Germany by international Jewry and installed policies of economic fairness and improved living conditions for ordinary Germans. Fertility rates rose dramatically, exactly as Hitler foresaw. Germany was growing again, thriving, and controlling its own destiny. But this was exactly what the ruling sociopaths could not allow. This was contrary to their global parasitic agenda, and so they united to bring about war on Germany. Once Germany was totally crushed, low fertility rates returned to Germany with a vengeance, exactly as the ruling sociopaths foresaw.

No, low fertility rates are caused by all the things listed in the quote: low incomes, low education levels, high levels of violence, defective rule of law, extensive corruption, lack of property rights, and despotic government. All of those conditions are unfolding right now in the United States, and lo and behold, fertility rates are steadily falling. I should know, as I have had many discussions with my daughter who questions whether it is wise to bring children into a world run by sociopaths. When the world is a vile and evil place, no mother wants to subject her children to such a hopeless existence. The more power and control the ruling sociopaths gain over our lives, the lower the fertility rate will go. No one wants to live in such a world, except the sociopaths and their loyal minions, who are only about 10% of the human population. The other 90% don't enjoy such a world, and so they gradually stop reproducing.

Sun Feb 16, 2020 1:29 am
Reply to topic   [ 24 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next