Reply to topic  [ 24 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
What Matrix? 
Site Admin

Post Re: What Matrix?
Most movies from Hollywood function to brainwash us, but I suspect The Matrix is a rare exception that somehow escaped detection by the ruling sociopaths. Or perhaps they wanted to enhance their "duping delight" by teasing us with the truth. The movie is such a powerful eye-opener that you have to wonder which, if either, might be the truth.

I remember the first time I watched it, and how I felt at the end. I was stunned by the honesty that was just behind the façade of the "fictional" story. I just sat there, realizing that I had just seen a film unlike any other I had ever seen or studied. It was a work of genius, of incredible art, of deep commitment and honesty. I had reacted similarly after my first viewing of "The Shining", "Clockwork Orange", and "2001", though at a less intense degree. Only Stanley Kubrick had made films at this level of intensity, and here was a creator (the Wachowski brothers) that had surpassed the master himself.

The Matrix of Today: Influences and References Explained
(duration 24:37)

Fri Jun 26, 2020 5:59 am
Site Admin

Take the red pill and see just how deep the rabbit hole goes.

RED PILL #04
(duration 1:26:53)

Mon Nov 15, 2021 5:25 am
Site Admin

This is how The Matrix looks in real life. Of course, no can can explain what The Matrix is. You have to see it for yourself.

WHO is World Government. Power Grab Scheduled for May 1, 2022
(duration 3:01)

Sat Apr 23, 2022 12:10 am
Site Admin

The innocents have failed to put two and two together, partly because they’ve been too busy worrying about individual threats to their daily lives, partly because they find it difficult to believe that anyone could conceive of a plot as evil as the one that has been underway for years, partly because they’re naïve, unquestioning and too ready to believe what they’re told by an utterly corrupt mainstream media, and partly because right from the start those of us who’ve told the truth have been demonised, lied about, censored, suppressed and very effectively silenced by the mainstream media.

Vernon Coleman understands far better than most, and explains it far better than most. You can be sure he is right by the efforts that have been made to silence his voice. We are lucky to still have him among us and still voicing the truth.

It has always been up to us to shout ‘stop’ when we have had enough of the wickedness around us. We all have a voice we can use and we all have a duty to make sure that our voice is heard. If we remain silent then we are just a part of the evil which is corrupting and destroying our world.

Quite right. We are the calvary we are waiting for. We just need to unite behind our principles and save ourselves and all the "innocents".

Sat Sep 17, 2022 2:28 am
Reply to topic   [ 24 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3