Canzirka! 

Should "Canzirka!" be suspended?
Yes 31%  31%  [ 5 ]
No 69%  69%  [ 11 ]
Total votes : 16

Canzirka! 

Post Re: Canzirka!
Andy,

Your so called humor is nothing but hidden slams that are vile in nature and cruel at heart. How do you know or not know if some one may be dealing with Cancer whether it be Canzirka or someone else reading these threads. Personally I am one of those people and to infer that someone is this vile disease it inhuman to say the least.

It is cruel and constantly slamming others below the belt as you do will come home to you one day and don't be surprised if it ends up seeming cruel and unfair. You reap what you sow!

[quote="Cancerka"]

Cancerka back up your statments with proof or STFU!

Wed May 02, 2012 10:11 pm

sandy wrote:
Andy,

Your so called humor is nothing but hidden slams that are vile in nature and cruel at heart. How do you know or not know if some one may be dealing with Cancer whether it be Canzirka or someone else reading these threads. Personally I am one of those people and to infer that someone is this vile disease it inhuman to say the least.

It is cruel and constantly slamming others below the belt as you do will come home to you one day and don't be surprised if it ends up seeming cruel and unfair. You reap what you sow!

Cancerka wrote:

Don't you dare lecture me on anything Sandy, remember I've seen you in your full "shinning glory" you foul mouthed old geriatric! :D

Canzirka,

when I asked you not to pm me further I wasn't kidding, your last pm was deleted as will any further ones without being read!

If you wish to say anything to me I would suggest you post it publicly.

QRK: QifUSqn6ygXK61pEkm2g4iBY9ZcLw4g4su
FCK: FettxKyQVhsSURZt1XQxUTypwxEeBbTgUQ

Please visit http://forum.qrk.cc/ for all things Crypto!

Wed May 02, 2012 11:18 pm

Andy,

Sorry too late about the lecture, it already has happened!!

Your below the belt comment about me being an old foul mouthed geriatric may be true at times but then sometimes you have to talk the ugly language of others in hopes to be heard or help in some way. That's what you have consistently and not periodically demonstrated and your UGLY comments depict some serious lack of compassion or empathy for others. People who run this world have the same problem it seems and it appears you are aspiring to the same level as the emulation in your behavior is obvious.

I do have empathy for you however one cannot give away what the other does not accept or possibly recognize. I think the latter might be your problem, so I will stop all communications with you as a result.

Insult away for your jollies and make your own day. I will not be taking the bait :lol:

andywight wrote:
sandy wrote:
Andy,

Cancerka wrote:

Don't you dare lecture me on anything Sandy, remember I've seen you in your full "shinning glory" you foul mouthed old geriatric! :D

Canzirka,

when I asked you not to pm me further I wasn't kidding, your last pm was deleted as will any further ones without being read!

If you wish to say anything to me I would suggest you post it publicly.

Wed May 02, 2012 11:51 pm
Reply to topic   [ 13 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2